Home of the 1939 American Rolls Royce Packards

Since 1985, Lake Forest Limos has provided the highest levels of service, safety, and reliability in the wedding industry in Southern California. When it comes to that Special Wedding Day, Lake Forest Limos is the number one choice for Bride and Grooms. Home of the 1939 American Rolls Royce Packards.

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Orange County | Southern California (949) 380-7794

Magical!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kelly W

We had the classic Rolls Royce as our getaway car. It was so magical to have that car as the end of our night and all our guests were wowed! The driver was extremely courteous and knowledgeable and took amazing care of us! We are so thankful we used LFL and that we got this... Read More getaway car - they are THE best! (P.S., I called a ton of transportation companies to compare rates and cars and the classic car is the way to go)

The Perfect Ending

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Sophia P

Lake Forest Limos created the perfect ending to our wedding! Randy and his team are very professional, courteous and friendly. Our driver arrived early so we were able to take a few photos with the car before we left and he even gave us great photo ideas! The car was in... Read More immaculate shape with the red carpet rolled out and the 'Just Married' sign on the back. Our guests and ourselves truly loved the car! When we got in the car there was champagne waiting for us. We greatly enjoyed this service and wish our drive to our hotel was a little longer. We definitely recommend Lake Forest Limos! Thank you for helping to make our grand exit such a fun and fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lauren H

I rented the Packard from Lake Forest Limousines to take my husband and I to bars after our wedding reception ended. My husband loves old cars so I knew this would be the perfect surprise! He was extremely surprised. They provided a red carpet with champagne to welcome us!... Read More The driver was very professional and welcoming.

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015 Felicia

We used Lake Forest Limos for our wedding. They came highly recommended by other vendors and is also a preferred vendor for our wedding venue. We are from NY and all of our guests were from out of town, so we definitely needed help in getting people around. Working with LFL... Read More was so seamless and everyone is super friendly. We met Randy, Richard, and Mark at their office and were shown the cars. They spent time getting to know us and it felt like we were cathcing up with old friends. Randy is very proud of his cars and takes excellent care of them. It was also nice to meet Mark, a fellow New Yorker! Everything was seamless on the wedding day. A car was arranged to pick up and drop off my hairstylist and I had a limo to pick up the bridesmaids and me, then the driver picked up the groom and made a final trip to pick up the parents. We had the Classic Packard as our getaway car and a shuttle to return the guests back to the hotel. Mark took us on a nice scneic ride before returning us to the hotel. It was very easy working with them, especially as someone not from the area and Randy was so great in walking me through everything!

Perfect Grand Exit

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Hillary c

We used Lake Forest Limos last month for our wedding's Grand Exit- specifically the 1939 Packard. The booking process was extremely easy and their prices were great! Fast forward to our wedding night- the car was waiting for us to run out into during our grand exit and it... Read More was just perfect. I cannot wait to get our pics back. The car looked amazing and all our guests commented on how cool it was to have that as our takeaway transportation. Our driver was Doug and he was just as amazing as the car! So nice, played good music, had a glass of champagne for both of us and we really enjoyed his company on our drive to our hotel. I HIGHLY recommend Lake Forest Limo! Class act company- and ask for Doug for your driver! He's great :)

Limo service for wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Very good service. Showed up on time. Driver was polite and stayed in communications. The limo was small so he had to make multiple trips to bring the entire wedding party.

my wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Randy or Richard N

great experience

Great service!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Jackie H

A bit pricey, but I'm really glad we did it! We got their classic car, it was really cool, they showed up on time- texted our planner before they got there, had a just married sign on the back and let us take a bunch of pictures inside and out of them (that turned out really... Read More awesome)- it was worth it just for the pictures. The driver was great, and it's not easy to drive that car. Once we were done with pictures and our grand exit we were off! He had cold waters and champagne and glasses for us and got us there safe- overall it was a great experience and I'm glad we splurged for it it made our exit really special!

highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kimberly C

Lake Forest Limos was amazing! We reserved an white excursion limo that held 18 people. The limo arrived on time and got my bridal party to and from the ceremony to the reception in a timely manner. Booking was easy! The limo also included drinks, laser lights, etc. The bridal... Read More party could also request songs. They had a blast! I also booked a get away car at the last minute. Lake Forest Limos were more than accommodating. The white town car had champagne ready and waiting for us. Just the extra special touches that make this vendor one I would highly recommend.

Wonderful experience with Lake Forest

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Jennifer P

Randy and his staff provided amazing service. Our wedding venue had difficult areas that were designed only for golf carts. However, we really wanted the Rolls Royce to travel through to get to our ceremony site. Randy reached out to our venue, did the research and made it all... Read More happen for us!! Thank you! The car is beautiful, Randy was dressed to the nines and we loved it!

Helped Perfect the Day

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Dear Randy, your Wedding Service was fantastic ! We were lucky to find you. In today's world it is a Real Treasure, to work with someone like you. You honored your stated service 100 % You not only showed up at the time I requested, you were 25 minutes early. Your car was even... Read More better than the pictures on your web site. Everyone enjoyed your wonderful smile and your professional interaction with our guests, especially the little children, who you took time to interact with. Let me end with the beginning of my comments. We were the lucky ones to find a man of honor and truthfulness, who stated what would be provided by the service and then did what he said he would do! We could not be happier with everything you did to help celebrate our son's wedding day. Thank You and God Bless you. Father of the Groom; Robert W. Bachelor

Great and Reliable Company

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Holly F

This company was recommended to us by our wedding planner (Lisa Simpson), and overall, they did a great job. We had a packard (for us. the bride and groom), and two white limousine SUVs for our bridal parties. The packard was beautiful, and we were greeted with champagne... Read More upon entering the car, leaving the Church on our way to the reception. Our driver was a very pleasant gentleman, and we enjoyed the ride to the Ritz-Carlton with him. The girls' limousine experienced no problems or issues, and we arrived at the Church exactly when we were supposed to. The boys arrived much later than anticipated, but although everything worked out, and they arrived within minutes of the girls, the men were supposed to be there well before the ladies' SUV at the Church. The guys' limousine driver explained that "someone" had called to change the time of the guys' pick-up time, but no one in our party ever called to do that, so minus one star for not confirming (before the day of the wedding, or even the day of the wedding) what the pick-up time was for the guys. Also, my husband told me that the route that the guys' limousine driver took, was not the fastest route (and they were already late). For an exit off the of 405 freeway, their limousine driver took the 5 freeway, which further delayed them. Overall, this company was great and the quality of the automobiles was superb, and they offer extremely competitive pricing. Despite a few scheduling and timing kinks, I would still recommend them to other brides, and am mostly happy with their services for our May 25 wedding. Thank you!

Wonderful Ride!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Rebecca K

The team at Lake Forest Limos are professional, punctual and provide great service! Their 1939 Packard was in mint condition and the red carpet treatment and classy 'Just Married' sign was the perfect send off in front of our guests. I only wish our commute from the wedding to... Read More hotel was longer as driving in such a classic car was truly a treat!

Strawberry Farms Wedding

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Vickie P

We used Lake Forest Limousine's for our wedding. Richard and Randy were super helpful and easy to work with. We used their stretch limo for picking up the wedding party and then used the 1939 Packard for our reception get away. Everything went so smoothly. They were... Read More professional, on time and very friendly. The Packard was amazing and so cool. What a unique and beautiful car. I would highly recommend using Lake Forest Limousines. Thank you for helping make our wedding day special! Jay and Vickie Melfi

July 4th Wedding - San Clemente CA

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Cindy W

We had great service from Lake Forest Limousine! Randy was very knowledgeable about the venue/area to take us. It was the 4th of July so the beach area was packed with people. To keep us on schedule we decided to stay local with the photographer. We had fabulous pictures... Read More with the car & ocean view. Toward the end of the hour, our driver took us around for a quick ride beeping the horn and getting the on-lookers to cheer us as we rode by. It was a great experience! I highly recommend the company for their friendly service and clean classic cars.

Stellar Service and Product

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Heidi G

We used Lake Forest Limo for our post-wedding transportation and their customer service is stellar! From the very beginning, they responded promptly to my inquiry on their 1939 Packard. They emailed thorough info, gave good details, and were affordable taboot. They did not... Read More have hidden fees (which I found with other places I contacted). When I talked to Randy, he was super nice, like genuinely. I probably called 3 times with questions and they were always friendly and never pushy. We finally booked and couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Lake Forest Limo. The driver ( I think it was Mark) was just so awesome. He has a thick New York accent and he's just fun to talk to! The car, was FOXXY! Everyone at the wedding was completely wowed by it, and everyone on the road was checking it out as we were driving. I highly recommend this company for the product and service.

Lake Forest Limos

Reviewed on 3/04/2014 Leslie N

Lake Forest Limos was great. We chose the sedan. They were waiting at the dock for us with the "Just Married" sign in the window & a bottle of champagne ready to go. The driver was very friendly and accommodating. Also they had a true wedding package for a better price whereas... Read More other companies seemed like a transfer only.

Great Car!! Great Service!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Edith D

We used Lake forest limos for our wedding. We got the 1939 Packard and the car was a great addition to a great night. Couldn't ask for anything else! They have really good customer service! edith and mynor lima wedding 10/20/2013

Priceless exit

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Jennifer W

What a great way to make a grand exit with your groom. We went with the old vintage car and it was such a blast!!! The pictures came out great, our guests are still talking about it and the drive around town with your bubbly toast to your hotel with your new husband is well... Read More worth the money! If you are looking for that extra something, book with Lake Forest Limousines...you won't regret it!

The Perfect Touch

Reviewed on 9/03/2013

My husband and I wanted to a vintage wedding - not one that just looked it, but truly had a vintage feel. Lake Forest Limousines exceeded our expectations in not only their product but in their service as well. They were the PERFECT touch to our vintage wedding. On your wedding... Read More day, you hope everything goes without a hitch, everything is on time and everyone enjoys themselves - Randy, our driver, wasn't on time...he was early! :) He had the AC blowing and ready for me. The 39 Packard is so special. I will definitely use their services again for events and gifts for my loved ones. Thank you Randy and team for making our day such a beautiful one!

Lake Forest Limos saved the day for my wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Heather S

Randy and his team at Lake Forest Limos made my wedding day happen!! My Fiance and I had been engaged for a few years and we were waiting to get married until his family was able to be with us since they live out of the United States. We ended up having to plan our wedding... Read More within 2 months and decided to get married in Santa Ana during prime wedding season this past August. Most of the vendors I called were already booked since it was such short notice so I was completely dismayed and super stressed. I called Lake Forest Limos and explained the situation and they were more than accommodating especially since we still had not picked out our location for the honeymoon night.and it was a week before the wedding...After a few calls and emails Randy and his team were able to figure out limo services to and from the venue as well as to our Hotel for the honeymoon night. We also had them take my family back after the reception and they were so pleased with the professionalism (Dennis was there driver) and cleanliness of their limo services. I cannot express how important it is to have reliable transportation on your big day and if you have a family who drinks as much as mine it is the best decision you can make... sorry for the long review but honestly I just wanted to express how AMAZING and Thankful I am. I would give them 10 stars !!!!

Elegant

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Samantha T

This is my daughters Knot account but since she had nothing to do with booking her wedding transportation I'm piping in. I booked Lake Forest Limo for my daughters wedding. Randy, the owner, was incredible. He listened to my needs and made recommendations which fit our... Read More requirements. We booked the Rolls Royce Packard to transport our daughter, my husband and I to the venue and the bride and groom back to their hotel after the reception. The Rolls Royce was quite the hit and made for amazing wedding photos as the bride and groom left the venue. In addition, we booked a strech limo to transport the bridesmaids and then picked up the groom and his groomsmen. Finally we booked a limo to take my husband and I back to the hotel. The limo drivers were terrific. They arrived on time, were professional, drove safely, and made everyone feel so special. There were no transportation glitches on my daughters bid day!

Great!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Devyn P

We used this service to get an old classic car as our getaway car after the ceremony. It was awesome, but there were just a few things that were off. It wasn't the exact car that I thought we were going to have... But still awesome none the less!... And we don't drink and... Read More specifically asked to have cider instead of champagne which did not end up happening. Our driver was incredible and very friendly! All in all it was a great experience and I'm glad we used them!

Beautiful 1930s Roll Royce

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Leticia V

Richard and Randy provided a beautiful vintage 1939 Roll Royce to take me from my hotel to the photo spots and to the venue at an unbeatable price. It was the only vendor that had a reasonable rate for those that only need the car for a couple of hours. My main objective was to... Read More take pictures with the car and it was accomplished. Even our driver was dressed up in the era, it was great! He was awesome, he even took care of our meter parking while we took pictures as it had ran out of time and the meter patrol was ready to ticket us :) Nice! Great customer service, beautiful car and reasonable prices, highly recommended.

So Great!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Kelly F

We used these guys for our wedding party and parents the day of our wedding. We had two cars in the morning, one for the boys and one for the girls, and the 39 Packard as our getaway car later that night. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience. They were personable,... Read More professional, just overall great. We highly recommend them.

Randy Tooker

With over 30 years of memories in his stable, Founder and Owner, Randy Tooker has made a strong name for himself and Lake Forest Limousine in the Wedding Transportation & Livery Service business. A self proclaimed Army-Brat and car enthusiast, Randy takes great pride in offering caring, personal service from start to finish and helping to create another great moment for your special day. When he's not restoring vintage Packards he loves to hit the links or the tennis court. Randy is always one to share his stories and tips about weddings, marriage and cars, new and old!