Lake of Isles

NORTH STONINGTON, CT

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

The Pequot Village Ballroom. Featuring 4,500 square feet of space, the Pequot Village Ballroom accommodates up to 250 guests for cocktails and a plated dinner reception. Massive windows bring an abundance of natural light into this space in the daytime, while light-controlled, amber-colored chandeliers offer a romantic glow in the evening. Attractive floral carpeting and a wood-inlaid ceiling add to the character of the space.

The Lakefront Deck. Nature-loving couples enjoy exchanging vows or hosting elegant wedding receptions overlooking water and the forest. Guests take in clean, fresh air and the scenic beauty of the pristine lake flanked by 900 wooded acres.

Couples should note that all food and beverages must be provided by Lake of Isles. From Dijon chicken in puff pastry to broiled filet mignon, the culinary team delivers delicious food with elegant presentation. In addition to the quality of the cuisine, former clients rave about the professional and friendly service received.

Choose from three mouthwatering packages with differing menus and amenities: Diamond, Emerald and Sapphire. The venue supplies tables, chairs, linens, napkins, table numbers, china, silver and glassware. Although enclosed votive candles are permitted, open taper candles are not.

At Lake of Isles, couples can select any five-hour window for their reception as long as service ends by midnight. An onsite ceremony requires an additional fee that covers an extra 30 minutes of site rental and guest chairs. The venue permits wedding parties to arrive an hour and a half before the ceremony for photography purposes.

Lake of Isles provides couples with a list of preferred vendors, including:

• AV
  • Photography
  • Officiants
  • Rentals
  • Videography

In the search for a wedding venue, to-be-weds can find these special perks at Lake of Isles:

• Complimentary valet and concierge services
  • A spacious and comfortable bridal suite with butler service
  • A large variety of reception menu enhancements
  • Special guest rates for lodging at the Foxwoods Resort Casino
  • Shuttle service to and from the resort/casino
  • Two complimentary rounds of golf and reduced rates for larger parties

Destination Wedding Venue

Combining modern amenities and classic elegance, Troon's Lake of Isles is New England's award-winning golf destination and one of the area's finest wedding and reception venues. Enjoy innovative contemporary cuisine, unparalleled guest service and the beauty of the Connecticut woods, all just minutes from the excitement of North America's largest resort casino in picturesque southeastern Connecticut. Foxwoods Resort Casino provides your wedding guests with beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, world-class entertainment, celebrity chefs, spa and salon facilities and retail options to enhance your guests' celebration of your wedding.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

1 CLUBHOUSE DR, NORTH STONINGTON, CT (888) 475-3746

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Holly G

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Lake of Isles this last weekend-May 13, 2017. I have nothing but amazing things to say (and that's an understatement). Sheila helped me through the whole planning phase which I did in only four months! She walked me through each step... Read More with ease and made planning a wedding in four months the easiest task in the world! The night of the wedding Bethany assisted with all of our needs and she knew her stuff!! She was seven steps ahead of us the whole way. Anything I could think of or mention to her she had already taken care of. I truly feel as for those few months that Shelia felt like family and then Bethany joined the group and made everything that much more enjoyable. I would recommend any type of function at this facility. The entire staff is beyond incredible!! This may sound unusual but I will miss working with these ladies now that our wedding has passed. We could not have had a more perfect day...and all of our guests agreed! Thank you Sheila and Bethany and all LOI staff for making our day out of this world! I am still on the "wedding high" from such an incredible weekend!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Alison B

I wish that we could give Lake of Isles more than 5 stars because they honestly deserve it. Sheila and Bethany were absolutely fantastic with the planning and execution of our wedding reception and it couldn't have gone any more smoothly. The food was delicious, everything was... Read More perfectly coordinated, and all of the employees were amazingly helpful. Our bridal attendant Cindy was very nice and incredibly helpful at getting us everything that we needed. Our guests have been going on about how great the reception was and some have even commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We would recommend Lake of Isles to absolutely anyone and we thank them for making our wedding day so great! Sheila is great. She is detail-oriented and very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. And we had a lot of questions for her--she always had an answer and if she wasn't sure she would find an answer and get back to us quickly. She really made planning our wedding so much easier. She sent us organized lists of exactly what kind of information we needed to give her and the dates she needed that information by. She was also very accommodating to our guests' dietary restrictions. Overall, Sheila did a fantastic job and we honestly feel that her involvement was crucial to the success of the day. We wouldn't have changed anything. We would essentially be restating our previous comments here. Bethany did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding and it went off without a hitch. Her staff met all of our needs and they were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the evening. Bethany helped us out with timing and kept our schedule. Without her, we would probably have been a lot more stressed trying to ensure that everything was done to our satisfaction. She allowed us to sit back and enjoy our day. We really do appreciate that.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Valerie P

I fell in love with our venue as soon as I walked through the door. It has a grand, elegant feel while still being warm and inviting. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking in all seasons as it is set on a beautiful golf course. When your guests drive up the long entry way,... Read More it's like they're pulling up to a fairy tale. There is a gorgeous deck overlooking the lake where ceremonies take place in fair weather. We had a winter wedding and we're able to utilize the private dining room and had our ceremony in front of the fireplace. It was romantic and gorgeous! The venue was decorated tastefully for the holidays which only added to our decor. I cannot say enough about the staff. Sheila and Bethany are a dream team! Sheila made the wedding planning process so easy. Everything is so organized and we were able to add in some things that are personal to us (like a hot wing station at the end of the night!) Bethany was our rockstar the day of and she made the day. She's so welcoming and was two steps ahead of me the entire night. For someone who has a hard time letting go of the reins, these two made it easy. I never had time to worry because they had everything under control before I ever had a chance to. The waitstaff and bartenders were perfection. Prompt, efficient and they made sure to take special care of us and our parents which I loved. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Our guests raved about everything from the valet, to the coat check to cleanliness of the bathrooms, but I haven't stopped hearing how AMAZING the food was! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and I cannot thank everyone at Lake of Isles enough.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kelly M

Gorgeous venue!! Sheila was marvelous to work with throughout the planning process, gracefully handling last minute guest counts and eliminating my stress. Bethany was fabulous during the event and kept everything running smoothly and on time. Could not possibly ask for a... Read More better team!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 karen p

Lake of Isles was the best! We looked at a lot of places and no where came close to the value. The price was great for such a stunning venue. The food is amazing, the outdoor cocktail hour by the lake was gorgeous (especially when the leaves are changing!). The banquet staff was... Read More great. The best part of the venue is working with Sheila and Bethany. Sheila is the director of catering and she will help with all the planning. She is full of great suggestions and she is honest and straight forward. Bethany is the go to girl on the day of the wedding. No need to hire a day of coordinator because she does everything! She coordinated with the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, set us up for pictures, bustled my dress, kept up with the timing and told us where to be and when (which is SO helpful with all the craziness going on around you the day of). I couldn't say enough good things about this place and even talking to people, I've never heard one negative thing about Lake of Isles. My guests were in awe of the beauty of the venue and the service. The location was fun because everyone met at the casino afterwards and the casino provides transportation to an from the event and Foxwoods. All the out of town guests thought it was awesome and it really makes for a fun weekend. Another thing I like about this venue is that everything is included- Even the cake (which was to die for). One recommendation I have for brides is to upgrade to the Chivari chairs. The standard ballroom chairs are a little big and bulky, but when you upgrade the chairs it transforms the whole room. You do have to get all your rentals through LOI and it can be a little pricey, but the chairs are so worth it! Overall, amazing venue and I am so happy to have made such wonderful memories at Lake of Isles.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Britt A

Lake of Isles is beautiful - I think I will forever be disappointed that it rained on our wedding day and we didn't get to take advantage of the dock. BUT we had a beautiful indoor ceremony still overlooking the lake. From the beginning of the process, Sheila was amazing to work... Read More with (super communicative and fast with responses)! The transition to Bethany (day-of coordinator) was seamless. Bethany was on top of everything, from telling my bridesmaids how to best walk down the aisle, to ensuring the guests were smoothly moved from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception (all of our guests said it was the best coordination they have ever seen at a wedding!) And the food was fantastic - everyone kept complimenting it. Highly highly recommend!!! Thank you Sheila, Bethany and everyone at Lake of Isles for making our day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erin G

Lake of Isles created our dream wedding. If I could give 10 stars, I would. Right from the very first meeting, my husband and I knew there was something special about Lake of Isles and the coordinator Sheila. She was extremely friendly and professional and it felt like we had... Read More known her for years. She was more than happy to build us a custom package for our reception. Throughout the entire planning process, Sheila was always quick to respond to questions and available whenever we needed her. The venue itself is beautiful. We had our ceremony on the dock overlooking the lake, the cocktail hour in Matches Tavern, and the reception in the large ballroom. Everything turned out even better than how we envisioned. Bethany is the day of coordinator and she is just as amazing as Sheila. She gave us direction during the rehearsal/day of the wedding and was able to keep us calm. During cocktail hour she attended to our family as we were taking pictures along with the server dedicated to the bride and groom. We had a nautical theme and Bethany went above and beyond with little details at the bar and our guest book table. The food was spectacular. All of our guests were so pleased with the selections at our stations (Asian display, pasta bar, carving station and Venetian table). Everything ran smoothly and it was all thanks to Bethany and Sheila. They are the best of the best and it was such a pleasure getting to work with them to create the wedding of our dreams at Lake of Isles. If you want a fantastic wedding that your guests will be talking about for years to come, look no further than Lake of Isles.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Donna l

Wow! Where to begin. From the start, Sheila the catering manager was phenomenonal! She answered every email and phone call quickly. She made this whole wedding process easy! Then, day of, Chris, executed all of the party details! The place was exactly how I envisioned!!!!... Read More Melissa, the server waiting on all of the bridal party was also amazing and deserves a shout out. Seriously, Sheila deserves 5 gold stars for how well she plans and executes her parties. I discovered used how I wanted our wedding day to go, she gave great options, and then a complete follow threw. Our day was absolute perfection due to all of the staff at Lake of Isles.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Lauren D

Our wedding reception at Lake of Isles was beyond perfect. I can't say enough about how extraordinary our experience was. We began planning a little over a year in advance and found that of all the venues we considered, Lake of Isles had the best price for a guest list of 200.... Read More We had a wonderful tour and later attended an event to sample cakes, appetizers, and meet other vendors. All throughout the planning process, Sheila (Director of Catering) was fabulous. I would send an email with a question on a Sunday night and get a response within hours. She was always courteous and professional. No question was too insignificant for her to address. The day before our wedding Sheila, Bethany, and other friendly staff members helped us set up our centerpieces (made out of books for a literary theme wedding). We brought multiple items, including family photos, and nothing was lost in the shuffle. Our wedding was August 19, 2016 and the reception started at 6 p.m. While the bridal party was taking pictures, the guests enjoyed a cocktail hour on the beautiful deck. The food was delicious and Lake of Isles accommodated my Polish family by adding kielbasa to the appetizer list for us. They also found a specific mixer that my mother had requested and a waiter scurried down from the reception hall to the deck with a bottle so my mother could have her preferred drink. Guests raved about the food. We selected the prime rib, free range chicken breast with artichokes, and a stuffed mushroom vegetarian option. Lake of Isles was very accommodating to guests who had special dietary needs, like vegetarians, vegans, and people with gluten and nut allergies. They provided alternative salad dressings and desserts to guests who could not enjoy the Caesar salad or cake. One guest in particular raved about the coffee! My husband and I had a waitress especially for us. She made our experience stress-free. All staff members were courteous, helpful, and professional. Sheila and the entire staff made our day absolutely wonderful. I wholeheartedly recommend them to other couples.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Hannah S

My experience at Lake of Isles was fabulous from start to finish. Sheila, the catering director, was always timely in responding to every one of my questions and requests. She was so professional and helpful, and was able to assist us when we had to change our wedding date due... Read More to my husband's military schedule. Communicating with and coordinating with Lake of Isles was never a source of stress for me. The day-of went so smoothly, largely in part to coordinator Bethany. She was so helpful throughout the day and made sure we were taken care of. She kept our timeline for the reception on track. Aside from the A+ support staff, the food was phenomenal, the ball room is great, and our guests loved the cocktail hour on the deck with the stunning lakeside view. I can't recommend Lake of Isles enough!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Laura S

Lake of Isles was a perfect wedding venue. My husband and I could not have been happier with the staff, location, and overall experience. Sheila, the coordinator, was so amazing and helpful. Anytime I had even a small question, Sheila always got back to me within 24 hours. She... Read More went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and she eased all of my stress about the big day. During the rehearsal and on the day of, Bethany was so nice, calming, and organized. The rest of the staff was amazing as well, so kind and helpful to anything that myself, the bridal party, or any guest needed. They were able to anticipate what everyone needed before we even had to ask. We had our ceremony on the lakefront deck and it was beautiful. All of the food during the cocktail hour and reception was delicious and we are still hearing ravings about the food from our guests. The staff also made sure that my husband and I were actually able to eat during the busy day. Our reception in the ballroom was beautiful and Bethany and the staff were there to make sure the evening went off without a glitch. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we could not have imagined a better day. I am so glad that we chose Lake of Isles for our venue and HIGHLY recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Melissa I

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I honestly do not have any negative things to say about having my cocktail hour and reception at Lake of Isles. Sheila was incredible in helping plan out how everything was going to go. She was so knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. She always... Read More got back to me so quickly and never seemed to be getting annoyed when I would ask her question after question. She was on top of everything. And Bethany was absolutely incredible day of. I met her at a final meeting, and she was reviewing all the details and how everything would go and seemed very on top of her game. At the wedding she was very visible, always available if we had a question, and very flexible. She never seem flustered and just made sure whatever we wanted/needed happened. The venue was also beautiful, the food was great, and they were very accommodating for special meal needs (gluten free, dairy free meals). They also had golf carts available to drive guests down to cocktail hour, and there was a shuttle that brought us back to the Foxwoods at the end of the night. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. It is pricier than other venues, but in my mind it was worth every penny. I had no worries about anything going wrong there. And I had a perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kathleen T

My son and his beautiful bride were married at the Lake of Isles on October 11, 2015 and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. The setting is perfect for a wedding anytime of year, and the food was beyond compare. Sheila, Bethany, the wait staff, front... Read More desk folks and even the bar staff in the downstairs pub, were amazing. I loved the experience, my son and now daughter-in-law were beaming the entire time. Thank you for making this very special day....PERFECT.

My Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kara F

There are not enough kind words I can say about my experience with Lake of Isles. Right from the beginning Sheila was wonderful. I am very busy working full time and am not a party planner type. She did everything and anytime I had a question she was quick to answer. I was a... Read More long distance bride (NY about 2 1/2-3 hours away). She was wonderful every step of the way. A few days before my wedding I met her and Bethany, they were outstanding. Bethany was there for my rehearsal as well as my wedding and she walked me through everything I needed to do. I was at ease and relaxed during the process of planning my wedding, as well as, the day of. I couldn't be more impressed with everything at Lake of Isles. The waitstaff even asked my guests if there food was good and if their steak was the right temperature. Just wonderful service! And the site is just stunning, the deck overlooking the lake. I can't wait to get my professional pics back. My guests had a wonderful time and I would strongly recommend Lake of Isles to anyone looking for a wedding venue. (also the casino is across the way and leaves plenty for your guests to do if you want to make your wedding an awesome fun filled weekend)

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ashley S

Lake of Isles was the perfect venue for our fall/rustic themed wedding! The grounds are beautiful, well-kept, and provides a picturesque backdrop for your photos. Sheila did a wonderful job helping coordinate all of the details along the way making sure to answer any questions... Read More in a timely manner (even over the course of our long 2 year engagement!). She was always professional, courteous, and organized which made things go that much more smoothly. We were introduced to Bethany a couple days prior to the wedding and she was amazing! After dropping off all of my decor she was able to transform the ballroom and entry table into everything we had imagined and more. I was so relieved to have her there on our big day making sure everything ran without a hitch- she even saved my mother-in-laws gown after a disastrous fall! Honestly, I wish my sister could hire her as her planner for her future wedding she's that good! Despite the weather being cool and windy she helped set up our deck ceremony and adjusted all the decor accordingly. When we arrived the next day everything was packed up perfectly, and she even wrapped our left over food. Along with the great service and venue, everybody loved the food and said it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had. We truly enjoyed our experience over at Lake of Isles and we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Well Run Venue

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Diana S

The coordinators, Sheila and Bethany are very responsive and well organized. Sheila was quick to respond to questions. Bethany made the wedding day run smoothly and took care of the set up for us. The food was very good and the room is beautiful with its many windows and large... Read More dance floor. We were happy we chose this location for our daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Lake of Isles was the last venue we looked at – and at the time we are almost set on another option. However, all of our other options weren’t quite right. Then we went to Lake of Isles, and we knew that was where we would get married. I’ve lived in Westerly, RI my entire life... Read More and never knew this place existed. It is GORGEOUS! You will fall in love as you drive up, and everything just keeps getting better and better. The location is stunning, You will get married on a large deck overlooking a lake – or if you choose to get married elsewhere this is where you will have cocktail hour. Then you will have your reception in a large ballroom overlooking the water. The entire place is perfect. However, the real gem of Lake of Isles lies in Sheila and Bethany. Sheila is the Director of Catering and your go to woman throughout the entire planning process. She never takes more than 24 hours to answer an email (typically responding within the hour) and never makes you feel like you are asking a stupid question. Sheila is also really helpful when you need advice. Bethany is your on site coordinator the day of your wedding. In addition to being really nice, she is super organized! At the final meeting the week of the wedding you’ll sit down with both Sheila and Bethany and they will walk you through the day. We left feeling like nothing could go wrong. (And it didn’t!) We are so happy with Lake of Isles, Sheila and Bethany. We wouldn’t change anything! Fun story – one of our guests split the zipper on her dress at the wedding. Bethany offered our friend her own dress right off her back! She’s that amazing. (Luckily we had a sewing kit so a dress swap in the bathroom wasn’t necessary)

Amazingly Perfect

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 sarah g

This venue was absolutely perfect in every way. The wedding coordinators Sheila and B went above and beyond to make sure my planning and special fay was absolutely perfect! Everything went so smoothly and I can not thank them enough because they were phenomenal! My guests raved... Read More over the food ( and I agree it was fantastic) from appz to dinner and even dessert. The ceremony space was unique and gorgeous and everything following was just perfect. If all of this wasn't enough, we got to continue our celebration at foxwoods following the ceremony! This venue was worth every penny and I would highly recommend to anyone!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Alex G

I can't say enough about this venue! My best friend was married at Lake of Isles last weekend and it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been a part of. From start to finish, the team was incredible. She was supported from every angle: the team listened, was respectful, did... Read More everything she asked, made wonderful suggestions and was so kind during the entire process. Having a coordinator at your wedding is such a plus, and Bethany was absolutely amazing! I wish I knew about this venue before booking my own wedding. I would recommend Lake of Isles to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Emily F

On May 23, 2015 we tied the knot at Lake of Isles. It was a wonderful experience at such a beautiful venue. We had our ceremony on the dock and it accommodated all of our guests comfortably. The lake and golf course provided a picturesque backdrop. The reception went... Read More off without a hitch and all of our guests had a great time. One of the keys to our successful wedding was the planning, dedication, and attention to detail that Sheila and Bethany put into our big day. Sheila was very well organized and inspired confidence throughout the whole wedding planning process. She was a major factor in us deciding to book this venue because we knew she was a true professional from the start. On the day before the wedding and during, Bethany ensured our day was on schedule and all the details were attended to. She epitomized competence and knowledge throughout the whole process and it allowed our wedding to run smoothly. After having just about a month now to reflect on the event and hearing feedback from many of our guests, one of the major comments was on how fantastic the food was. We have to agree. The passed o'dourves were numerous and timely. Additionally, the main courses our guests ordered (filet mignon and free-range chicken) were to their satisfaction and very well received. The cake was wonderful, elegant and delicious as well as our additional chocolate fountain. We would highly recommend this venue to any couple considering it. The close convenience to Foxwoods enabled us to turn our wedding day into a wedding weekend. Many of our guests stayed at the casino or the Hilton and all had an easy time arriving and departing from Lake of Isles. We’re so grateful to have had this top-notch experience. Lake of Isles was the perfect place for our perfect day and we will cherish it for the rest of our lives!

Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Sarah W

Picture your perfect wedding day - everything exactly as you wanted it, running on time, guests happy and smiling, and friendly faces there to help you throughout the evening - and that is what you will get with Lake of Isles. The magic of this place rests with Sheila Graham and... Read More her amazing team who will stop at nothing to make sure that your wedding day is everything you imagined it and more. The Team: Sheila Graham is amazing. As someone who works in events professionally, I can honestly say she is the BEST I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Every single vendor we contracted with knew and loved Sheila and seemed as excited to work with her again as we were. From our first meeting, Sheila impressed me with her kindness, graciousness and earnest desire to make sure my wedding day was exactly what I had imagined. Her meticulous attention to detail, responsiveness, and calm demeanor made planning the wedding what it's supposed to be - fun and exciting - instead of stressful. Every time I had a question, she had an answer; every time I had a concern, she had already thought of it and come up with a solution; and every time I was about to email her to ask what was next she had an email waiting for me with my next steps. Like I said - the BEST I have ever worked with. Bethany was our on-site coordinator for the day of the wedding and equally outstanding. Not only did she make sure everything was set up exactly as we had specified during the walk-through, but she kept things moving throughout the night, checked in repeatedly to make sure we had everything we needed and assisted guests with any of their needs. Like Sheila - she is completely calm and gracious under pressure. Perfect example - when a torrential downpour hit unexpectedly during our cocktail hour Bethany got everyone inside, had hairdryers circulating and people laughing within about 10 minutes. What could have been a disaster turned into a hilarious memory for all of our guests. Venue: Lake of Isles was the first and last place I looked when it came to wedding venues. After about 20 minutes with Sheila, my mom and I were convinced that it just couldn't get any better. Not only is the venue gorgeous with a lakefront deck, beautiful view of the lake, private bridge for picture taking and romantic stone portico (also great for picture taking), but the value of the packages they offer are tremendous. Food: My husband and I are big foodies so this was a huge consideration for us when choosing a venue. Lake of Isles did not disappoint. All of our guests said it was some of the best food (period) they have ever had. Tip: get the filet! Special Extras: I think what stood out most to us about Lake of Isles was the amount of thought they put into all of our potential needs for our wedding day. Not only were we provided with a private room stocked with food and drink for us and our wedding party (trust me - you will want this), but we were provided with our own designated staff member - Kyle - who had a list of our favorite cocktails and made sure our hands were never empty (trust me - you will want this too). Kyle was also responsible for escorting us out to the bridge for our pictures and braved a torrential downpour to make sure we got the perfect shot. Finally, for our elderly relatives, Lake of Isles provided golf carts to escort them from the clubhouse down to the lakefront deck and back for dinner, which was incredibly appreciated.

Gorgeous location and amazing staff!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Allison K

We absolutely loved our reception at Lake of Isles. Sheila, Director of Catering, was extremely helpful in planning everything and always was available to answer questions. She went above and beyond to make sure that we had all the key elements that we wanted! Bethany was... Read More perfect in helping the reception go as planned, and the rest of the staff was friendly and more than accommodating. SO many of our guests complimented us on how gorgeous the venue was and how delicious the food was. I wish we could do it all over again! I would HIGHLY recommend Lake of Isles for anyone!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Amanda A

The service and quality at Lake of Isles was impeccable. The staff made my day so easy and memorable. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was more than I could have ever asked for. Highly recommend!

2014-06-25T07:34:52 Response from the vendor

Hi, Amanda, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of Lake of Isles on theknot.com! I greatly appreciate you sharing your experience wit future brides-to-be!

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Jennifer A

My husband and I had our reception at Lake of Isles last Saturday and we were more than pleased with our experience. Sheila Grahm (the catering director) was extremely helpful throughout the whole experience. She was flexible,enthusiastic, knowledgeable and professional. She... Read More responded immediately through e-mail or by phone whenever I had a question, which was multiple times per day as we got closer to our wedding date. Bethany Paquette (the banquet manager) was also extremely helpful and oversaw everything the day of our wedding to make sure things went smoothly. Her pleasant, calm and professional demeanor made my husband and I feel at ease throughout the whole day. The food was delicious and the dining room looked spectacular. The cake was also made by the chefs at Lake of Isles and was absolutely beautiful, not to mention delicious! I would highly recommend Lake of Isles as a venue for your wedding...you will not be disappointed!

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Lauren W

Lake of Isles was an absolutely fantastic venue to have your reception as well as ceremony out on their deck. They worked with you the whole year planning, providing you with ideas and did everything to make it personal, they way you want. The weekend of the wedding, the staff... Read More was beyond helpful. If anything went wrong, we didn't know about it! (And still don't :)). Guests raved about their food, all warm, delicious meals served at the same time for 200 people! One guest said she felt like the staff there were invested in the wedding, making sure all guests were happy. I could write on and on about how great lake of Isles was to help us have our dream wedding.