Lake of Isles

NORTH STONINGTON, CT

Book Your Wedding with Lake of Isles

A BALLROOM IN NORTH STONINGTON, CT

The Pequot Village Ballroom. Featuring 4,500 square feet of space, the Pequot Village Ballroom accommodates up to 250 guests for cocktails and a plated dinner reception. Massive windows bring an abundance of natural light into this space in the daytime, while light-controlled, amber-colored chandeliers offer a romantic glow in the evening. Attractive floral carpeting and a wood-inlaid ceiling add to the character of the space.

The Lakefront Deck. Nature-loving couples enjoy exchanging vows or hosting elegant wedding receptions overlooking water and the forest. Guests take in clean, fresh air and the scenic beauty of the pristine lake flanked by 900 wooded acres.

Couples should note that all food and beverages must be provided by Lake of Isles. From Dijon chicken in puff pastry to broiled filet mignon, the culinary team delivers delicious food with elegant presentation. In addition to the quality of the cuisine, former clients rave about the professional and friendly service received.

Choose from three mouthwatering packages with differing menus and amenities: Diamond, Emerald and Sapphire. The venue supplies tables, chairs, linens, napkins, table numbers, china, silver and glassware. Although enclosed votive candles are permitted, open taper candles are not.

At Lake of Isles, couples can select any five-hour window for their reception as long as service ends by midnight. An onsite ceremony requires an additional fee that covers an extra 30 minutes of site rental and guest chairs. The venue permits wedding parties to arrive an hour and a half before the ceremony for photography purposes.

Lake of Isles provides couples with a list of preferred vendors, including:

• AV
  • Photography
  • Officiants
  • Rentals
  • Videography

In the search for a wedding venue, to-be-weds can find these special perks at Lake of Isles:

• Complimentary valet and concierge services
  • A spacious and comfortable bridal suite with butler service
  • A large variety of reception menu enhancements
  • Special guest rates for lodging at the Foxwoods Resort Casino
  • Shuttle service to and from the resort/casino
  • Two complimentary rounds of golf and reduced rates for larger parties

Destination Wedding Venue

Combining modern amenities and classic elegance, Troon's Lake of Isles is New England's award-winning golf destination and one of the area's finest wedding and reception venues. Enjoy innovative contemporary cuisine, unparalleled guest service and the beauty of the Connecticut woods, all just minutes from the excitement of North America's largest resort casino in picturesque southeastern Connecticut. Foxwoods Resort Casino provides your wedding guests with beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, world-class entertainment, celebrity chefs, spa and salon facilities and retail options to enhance your guests' celebration of your wedding.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

1 CLUBHOUSE DR, NORTH STONINGTON, CT (888) 475-3746

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Lindsay E

Sheila and the Lake of Isles team were amazing! From the moment we chose Lake of Isles, they made us feel like family. Our wedding day could not have gone any more perfect and we give all the credit to Sheila, Bethany and the whole staff there! The ballroom was stunning and the... Read More food was so delicious. We would highly recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Matthew L

On 11/11/17, the staff at Lake of Isles turned our dream wedding into a reality. During our year and a half preparation for that night we had the pleasure to work with Sheila frequently. Never have we met someone who is so dedicated, over the top friendly, and meticulous. I am a... Read More perfectionist and luckily so is Sheila! I never imagined having a stress free wedding, but Sheila and Bethany were able to give that to me. The Members Dining Room was the perfect place for a cozy ceremony in front of a fireplace. Our cocktail hour was held in Matches Tavern and then all our guests were finally invited into the ballroom. The ballroom looked exactly how i had imagined it. The food from start to finish was delectable and our guests had only one thing to say about it, FANTASTIC! The fact you're the only wedding for the day leaves all the attention focused on you. Not one time throughout our entire event did i have to ask for anything or look for someone. It's hard to write a review about perfection. For anyone looking for a venue that is breathtaking and for a coordinator who will live up to their word, choose Lake of Isles. You and your guests will never forget the night that you were at the perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Erika K

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Lake of Isles, and the whole experience was absolutely perfect. From the beginning, Sheila was amazing with her organization and helpful emails. She was there for every step through the whole process. The day of, both Bethany and... Read More Sheila were fabulous! Everything was set up exactly as we imagined. The ballroom was a perfect venue for our party of 185. We loved how all of our guests were able to see the dance floor from their tables. The food was to die for! Our guests were especially raving about the bacon-wrapped short ribs at cocktail hour, as well as the pasta alla vodka dish as an appetizer. The waitstaff and bar staff were also very amicable and attentive to all of our guests. Sheila was able to accommodate our wine and beer preferences as well :) After the event, we were able to keep all of our decor overnight, and it was packed up perfectly the next day when we went to pick it up. I know other venues won't hold items overnight, however it was so helpful to not have to worry about it! Overall, I would highly recommend Lake of Isles as an event venue! Our day was absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Pamela Z

Lake of Isles is an amazing venue. The views outside are breathtaking while the inside of the building is beautiful. Those were the elements that were a bonus for having our wedding at Lake of Isles. The reason we chose Lake of Isles was due to the superb knowledge,... Read More hospitality and availability of Sheila. From the very first email, Sheila didn't miss a beat and responded to all of my questions almost instantly. She remained in constant communication with me over the planning process and I knew from our first interaction by her level of commitment and attention to detail that I had found our wedding venue. I had no idea when I booked that I had also scored Bethany who oversaw the day of the wedding and all of the details. Bethany was also phenomenal. She was professional, calming, took care of every little detail, had a wonderful personality and I cannot imagine going through my wedding and reception without her. The staff was unbelievably hospitable. Everyone from the front desk to the bartenders to the servers gave exceptional service and were very kind to my husband and I and all of our guests. They even made sure the children in attendance were well taken care of. If we had to do it all over again-we would definitely book Lake of Isles. We could not be happier with our wedding and I cannot imagine having it anywhere else!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Colin L

We visited almost 10 venues throughout CT and New England before we came across Lake of Isles, and the moment we walked out of our tour we looked at each other and knew this would be the place we’d get married. Sheila is an absolute dream to work with. She was knowledgeable,... Read More attentive and responsive in every way and always made time to answer questions, or even simply just offer advice. She is detailed and thorough and made sure everything was right for the big day. The facility itself is beautiful, offers plenty of options, and everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about what an incredible location it was having the ceremony on the deck overlooking the lake. Being so close to the casino it offers a chance for guests to feel like it’s a semi-destination and makes transport and hotels easy to arrange, yet when you’re at LOI you feel like you’re miles away from anything in a beautiful, natural setting. On the day of our wedding the staff of LOI went above and beyond in every possible way to ensure that the day was everything we had hoped for and more. Everything I said about Sheila above could just as easily be said for Bethany (It’s like they are the same person). She made sure the day ran perfectly, even calming our flower girl, which helped her get down the aisle. We felt so confident in everything knowing that she was there to help us. Everything else in the facility was excellent and we received rave reviews on the food, staff and location all night long. We cannot recommend Lake of Isles enough.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Lauren D

Sheila and Bethany from Lake of Isles did an amazing job making our wedding day special. Sheila and Bethany were easy to work with, very professional, and helped make sure that every detail was perfect. Our wedding guests (and my husband and I) had a great time. The ball room... Read More looked gorgeous and the staff at Lake of Isles made sure that our every need was taken care of on our big day. If you're looking for a wedding venue do not hesitate to look at Lake of Isles! They do not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Mia K

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Lake of Isles on June 10, 2017 and I still can’t stop ranting and raving about how amazing the staff was and how they helped to make our wedding absolutely perfect. Five stars just isn’t enough for this venue, the staff and the... Read More food! With my husband and I originally being from New York, we didn’t know many venues in Connecticut – lucky for us, we found Lake of Isles in the Connecticut Bride magazine and fell in love once we went to visit. We didn’t visit many other venues, but we knew that once we left Lake of Isles we wanted to have our wedding there. We loved that the venue has only one wedding a day – this allowed for a more intimate feel that the day truly was our special day as opposed to many other venues where there are multiple weddings occurring at the same time. We also fell in love with the deck overlooking the lake and the wood ceilings in the ballroom (and my husband fell in love with the golf course). We were overly impressed with both Sheila and Bethany – these two ladies you can tell have such a love and passion for what they do. Sheila was absolutely amazing during the whole wedding planning process and made the entire process a breeze! She was extremely responsive and answered all my questions to ensure no detail got lost and those with food allergies were taken care of. She was extremely organized and detail oriented which I loved! We were also so happy Bethany was there to help with our wedding the day of – she made sure every little detail was absolutely perfect based on what we discussed in our final appointment. She went above and beyond our expectations and made sure everything was taken care of and the day went off without any issues! She was extremely attentive all night long and ensured we were aware of where we were supposed to be and when things we happening. We were also extremely impressed with Melissa, our bridal attendant, who also took care of us during the night - she was on top of making sure we didn't miss any of the food during cocktail hour and ensured we were well taken care of all night long. We had our ceremony out on the deck overlooking the water and our cocktail hour down in Matches Tavern and out on the patio. Every bride hopes that the vision in her head comes through the day of the wedding and that it all ‘flows’ – well these ladies did a FANTASTIC job – I remember my mom coming up to me during the cocktail hour and saying ‘wait until you see the ballroom – it’s everything you’ve imagined and more.’ From the hors d'oeuvres to the entrees – the food was absolutely amazing! We've heard back from so many guests about how impressed they were with the staff, the venue and the food! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone!! A HUGE thank you again to the whole Lake of Isles staff for helping to make our day perfect – words truly cannot describe how grateful we are for all you did for Kyle and I!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Mary M

My husband and I had our reception at Lake of Isles on May 19,2017 and I am still in awe of how wonderful they were. Sheila was so wonderful to work with in the year leading up to the big day and with her and Bethany in charge I knew everything would be perfect!!! The days... Read More leading up to the date, Sheila answered every question and was so good about making sure I was kept in the loop so that I could relax the day of. When the big day rolled around, Bethany handled everything to perfection, making sure that things got done smoothly and that my groom and I could enjoy the night. In addition to the amazing staff, the venue itself was everything we could hope for. We had our cocktail hour on the gorgeous deck and used the beautiful ballroom for dinner ( which was also delicious), and we are still getting compliments from our guests. I could not have asked for a better wedding experience, and I know that a lot of that credit goes to Lake of Isles!!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Holly G

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Lake of Isles this last weekend-May 13, 2017. I have nothing but amazing things to say (and that's an understatement). Sheila helped me through the whole planning phase which I did in only four months! She walked me through each step... Read More with ease and made planning a wedding in four months the easiest task in the world! The night of the wedding Bethany assisted with all of our needs and she knew her stuff!! She was seven steps ahead of us the whole way. Anything I could think of or mention to her she had already taken care of. I truly feel as for those few months that Shelia felt like family and then Bethany joined the group and made everything that much more enjoyable. I would recommend any type of function at this facility. The entire staff is beyond incredible!! This may sound unusual but I will miss working with these ladies now that our wedding has passed. We could not have had a more perfect day...and all of our guests agreed! Thank you Sheila and Bethany and all LOI staff for making our day out of this world! I am still on the "wedding high" from such an incredible weekend!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Alison B

I wish that we could give Lake of Isles more than 5 stars because they honestly deserve it. Sheila and Bethany were absolutely fantastic with the planning and execution of our wedding reception and it couldn't have gone any more smoothly. The food was delicious, everything was... Read More perfectly coordinated, and all of the employees were amazingly helpful. Our bridal attendant Cindy was very nice and incredibly helpful at getting us everything that we needed. Our guests have been going on about how great the reception was and some have even commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We would recommend Lake of Isles to absolutely anyone and we thank them for making our wedding day so great! Sheila is great. She is detail-oriented and very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. And we had a lot of questions for her--she always had an answer and if she wasn't sure she would find an answer and get back to us quickly. She really made planning our wedding so much easier. She sent us organized lists of exactly what kind of information we needed to give her and the dates she needed that information by. She was also very accommodating to our guests' dietary restrictions. Overall, Sheila did a fantastic job and we honestly feel that her involvement was crucial to the success of the day. We wouldn't have changed anything. We would essentially be restating our previous comments here. Bethany did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding and it went off without a hitch. Her staff met all of our needs and they were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the evening. Bethany helped us out with timing and kept our schedule. Without her, we would probably have been a lot more stressed trying to ensure that everything was done to our satisfaction. She allowed us to sit back and enjoy our day. We really do appreciate that.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Valerie P

I fell in love with our venue as soon as I walked through the door. It has a grand, elegant feel while still being warm and inviting. The grounds are absolutely breathtaking in all seasons as it is set on a beautiful golf course. When your guests drive up the long entry way,... Read More it's like they're pulling up to a fairy tale. There is a gorgeous deck overlooking the lake where ceremonies take place in fair weather. We had a winter wedding and we're able to utilize the private dining room and had our ceremony in front of the fireplace. It was romantic and gorgeous! The venue was decorated tastefully for the holidays which only added to our decor. I cannot say enough about the staff. Sheila and Bethany are a dream team! Sheila made the wedding planning process so easy. Everything is so organized and we were able to add in some things that are personal to us (like a hot wing station at the end of the night!) Bethany was our rockstar the day of and she made the day. She's so welcoming and was two steps ahead of me the entire night. For someone who has a hard time letting go of the reins, these two made it easy. I never had time to worry because they had everything under control before I ever had a chance to. The waitstaff and bartenders were perfection. Prompt, efficient and they made sure to take special care of us and our parents which I loved. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else. Our guests raved about everything from the valet, to the coat check to cleanliness of the bathrooms, but I haven't stopped hearing how AMAZING the food was! Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and I cannot thank everyone at Lake of Isles enough.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kelly M

Gorgeous venue!! Sheila was marvelous to work with throughout the planning process, gracefully handling last minute guest counts and eliminating my stress. Bethany was fabulous during the event and kept everything running smoothly and on time. Could not possibly ask for a... Read More better team!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 karen p

Lake of Isles was the best! We looked at a lot of places and no where came close to the value. The price was great for such a stunning venue. The food is amazing, the outdoor cocktail hour by the lake was gorgeous (especially when the leaves are changing!). The banquet staff was... Read More great. The best part of the venue is working with Sheila and Bethany. Sheila is the director of catering and she will help with all the planning. She is full of great suggestions and she is honest and straight forward. Bethany is the go to girl on the day of the wedding. No need to hire a day of coordinator because she does everything! She coordinated with the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, set us up for pictures, bustled my dress, kept up with the timing and told us where to be and when (which is SO helpful with all the craziness going on around you the day of). I couldn't say enough good things about this place and even talking to people, I've never heard one negative thing about Lake of Isles. My guests were in awe of the beauty of the venue and the service. The location was fun because everyone met at the casino afterwards and the casino provides transportation to an from the event and Foxwoods. All the out of town guests thought it was awesome and it really makes for a fun weekend. Another thing I like about this venue is that everything is included- Even the cake (which was to die for). One recommendation I have for brides is to upgrade to the Chivari chairs. The standard ballroom chairs are a little big and bulky, but when you upgrade the chairs it transforms the whole room. You do have to get all your rentals through LOI and it can be a little pricey, but the chairs are so worth it! Overall, amazing venue and I am so happy to have made such wonderful memories at Lake of Isles.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Britt A

Lake of Isles is beautiful - I think I will forever be disappointed that it rained on our wedding day and we didn't get to take advantage of the dock. BUT we had a beautiful indoor ceremony still overlooking the lake. From the beginning of the process, Sheila was amazing to work... Read More with (super communicative and fast with responses)! The transition to Bethany (day-of coordinator) was seamless. Bethany was on top of everything, from telling my bridesmaids how to best walk down the aisle, to ensuring the guests were smoothly moved from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception (all of our guests said it was the best coordination they have ever seen at a wedding!) And the food was fantastic - everyone kept complimenting it. Highly highly recommend!!! Thank you Sheila, Bethany and everyone at Lake of Isles for making our day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erin G

Lake of Isles created our dream wedding. If I could give 10 stars, I would. Right from the very first meeting, my husband and I knew there was something special about Lake of Isles and the coordinator Sheila. She was extremely friendly and professional and it felt like we had... Read More known her for years. She was more than happy to build us a custom package for our reception. Throughout the entire planning process, Sheila was always quick to respond to questions and available whenever we needed her. The venue itself is beautiful. We had our ceremony on the dock overlooking the lake, the cocktail hour in Matches Tavern, and the reception in the large ballroom. Everything turned out even better than how we envisioned. Bethany is the day of coordinator and she is just as amazing as Sheila. She gave us direction during the rehearsal/day of the wedding and was able to keep us calm. During cocktail hour she attended to our family as we were taking pictures along with the server dedicated to the bride and groom. We had a nautical theme and Bethany went above and beyond with little details at the bar and our guest book table. The food was spectacular. All of our guests were so pleased with the selections at our stations (Asian display, pasta bar, carving station and Venetian table). Everything ran smoothly and it was all thanks to Bethany and Sheila. They are the best of the best and it was such a pleasure getting to work with them to create the wedding of our dreams at Lake of Isles. If you want a fantastic wedding that your guests will be talking about for years to come, look no further than Lake of Isles.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Donna l

Wow! Where to begin. From the start, Sheila the catering manager was phenomenonal! She answered every email and phone call quickly. She made this whole wedding process easy! Then, day of, Chris, executed all of the party details! The place was exactly how I envisioned!!!!... Read More Melissa, the server waiting on all of the bridal party was also amazing and deserves a shout out. Seriously, Sheila deserves 5 gold stars for how well she plans and executes her parties. I discovered used how I wanted our wedding day to go, she gave great options, and then a complete follow threw. Our day was absolute perfection due to all of the staff at Lake of Isles.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Lauren D

Our wedding reception at Lake of Isles was beyond perfect. I can't say enough about how extraordinary our experience was. We began planning a little over a year in advance and found that of all the venues we considered, Lake of Isles had the best price for a guest list of 200.... Read More We had a wonderful tour and later attended an event to sample cakes, appetizers, and meet other vendors. All throughout the planning process, Sheila (Director of Catering) was fabulous. I would send an email with a question on a Sunday night and get a response within hours. She was always courteous and professional. No question was too insignificant for her to address. The day before our wedding Sheila, Bethany, and other friendly staff members helped us set up our centerpieces (made out of books for a literary theme wedding). We brought multiple items, including family photos, and nothing was lost in the shuffle. Our wedding was August 19, 2016 and the reception started at 6 p.m. While the bridal party was taking pictures, the guests enjoyed a cocktail hour on the beautiful deck. The food was delicious and Lake of Isles accommodated my Polish family by adding kielbasa to the appetizer list for us. They also found a specific mixer that my mother had requested and a waiter scurried down from the reception hall to the deck with a bottle so my mother could have her preferred drink. Guests raved about the food. We selected the prime rib, free range chicken breast with artichokes, and a stuffed mushroom vegetarian option. Lake of Isles was very accommodating to guests who had special dietary needs, like vegetarians, vegans, and people with gluten and nut allergies. They provided alternative salad dressings and desserts to guests who could not enjoy the Caesar salad or cake. One guest in particular raved about the coffee! My husband and I had a waitress especially for us. She made our experience stress-free. All staff members were courteous, helpful, and professional. Sheila and the entire staff made our day absolutely wonderful. I wholeheartedly recommend them to other couples.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Hannah S

My experience at Lake of Isles was fabulous from start to finish. Sheila, the catering director, was always timely in responding to every one of my questions and requests. She was so professional and helpful, and was able to assist us when we had to change our wedding date due... Read More to my husband's military schedule. Communicating with and coordinating with Lake of Isles was never a source of stress for me. The day-of went so smoothly, largely in part to coordinator Bethany. She was so helpful throughout the day and made sure we were taken care of. She kept our timeline for the reception on track. Aside from the A+ support staff, the food was phenomenal, the ball room is great, and our guests loved the cocktail hour on the deck with the stunning lakeside view. I can't recommend Lake of Isles enough!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Laura S

Lake of Isles was a perfect wedding venue. My husband and I could not have been happier with the staff, location, and overall experience. Sheila, the coordinator, was so amazing and helpful. Anytime I had even a small question, Sheila always got back to me within 24 hours. She... Read More went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and she eased all of my stress about the big day. During the rehearsal and on the day of, Bethany was so nice, calming, and organized. The rest of the staff was amazing as well, so kind and helpful to anything that myself, the bridal party, or any guest needed. They were able to anticipate what everyone needed before we even had to ask. We had our ceremony on the lakefront deck and it was beautiful. All of the food during the cocktail hour and reception was delicious and we are still hearing ravings about the food from our guests. The staff also made sure that my husband and I were actually able to eat during the busy day. Our reception in the ballroom was beautiful and Bethany and the staff were there to make sure the evening went off without a glitch. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we could not have imagined a better day. I am so glad that we chose Lake of Isles for our venue and HIGHLY recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Melissa I

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I honestly do not have any negative things to say about having my cocktail hour and reception at Lake of Isles. Sheila was incredible in helping plan out how everything was going to go. She was so knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating. She always... Read More got back to me so quickly and never seemed to be getting annoyed when I would ask her question after question. She was on top of everything. And Bethany was absolutely incredible day of. I met her at a final meeting, and she was reviewing all the details and how everything would go and seemed very on top of her game. At the wedding she was very visible, always available if we had a question, and very flexible. She never seem flustered and just made sure whatever we wanted/needed happened. The venue was also beautiful, the food was great, and they were very accommodating for special meal needs (gluten free, dairy free meals). They also had golf carts available to drive guests down to cocktail hour, and there was a shuttle that brought us back to the Foxwoods at the end of the night. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. It is pricier than other venues, but in my mind it was worth every penny. I had no worries about anything going wrong there. And I had a perfect day!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Kathleen T

My son and his beautiful bride were married at the Lake of Isles on October 11, 2015 and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. The setting is perfect for a wedding anytime of year, and the food was beyond compare. Sheila, Bethany, the wait staff, front... Read More desk folks and even the bar staff in the downstairs pub, were amazing. I loved the experience, my son and now daughter-in-law were beaming the entire time. Thank you for making this very special day....PERFECT.

My Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kara F

There are not enough kind words I can say about my experience with Lake of Isles. Right from the beginning Sheila was wonderful. I am very busy working full time and am not a party planner type. She did everything and anytime I had a question she was quick to answer. I was a... Read More long distance bride (NY about 2 1/2-3 hours away). She was wonderful every step of the way. A few days before my wedding I met her and Bethany, they were outstanding. Bethany was there for my rehearsal as well as my wedding and she walked me through everything I needed to do. I was at ease and relaxed during the process of planning my wedding, as well as, the day of. I couldn't be more impressed with everything at Lake of Isles. The waitstaff even asked my guests if there food was good and if their steak was the right temperature. Just wonderful service! And the site is just stunning, the deck overlooking the lake. I can't wait to get my professional pics back. My guests had a wonderful time and I would strongly recommend Lake of Isles to anyone looking for a wedding venue. (also the casino is across the way and leaves plenty for your guests to do if you want to make your wedding an awesome fun filled weekend)

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ashley S

Lake of Isles was the perfect venue for our fall/rustic themed wedding! The grounds are beautiful, well-kept, and provides a picturesque backdrop for your photos. Sheila did a wonderful job helping coordinate all of the details along the way making sure to answer any questions... Read More in a timely manner (even over the course of our long 2 year engagement!). She was always professional, courteous, and organized which made things go that much more smoothly. We were introduced to Bethany a couple days prior to the wedding and she was amazing! After dropping off all of my decor she was able to transform the ballroom and entry table into everything we had imagined and more. I was so relieved to have her there on our big day making sure everything ran without a hitch- she even saved my mother-in-laws gown after a disastrous fall! Honestly, I wish my sister could hire her as her planner for her future wedding she's that good! Despite the weather being cool and windy she helped set up our deck ceremony and adjusted all the decor accordingly. When we arrived the next day everything was packed up perfectly, and she even wrapped our left over food. Along with the great service and venue, everybody loved the food and said it was some of the best wedding food they have ever had. We truly enjoyed our experience over at Lake of Isles and we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Well Run Venue

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Diana S

The coordinators, Sheila and Bethany are very responsive and well organized. Sheila was quick to respond to questions. Bethany made the wedding day run smoothly and took care of the set up for us. The food was very good and the room is beautiful with its many windows and large... Read More dance floor. We were happy we chose this location for our daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Lake of Isles was the last venue we looked at – and at the time we are almost set on another option. However, all of our other options weren’t quite right. Then we went to Lake of Isles, and we knew that was where we would get married. I’ve lived in Westerly, RI my entire life... Read More and never knew this place existed. It is GORGEOUS! You will fall in love as you drive up, and everything just keeps getting better and better. The location is stunning, You will get married on a large deck overlooking a lake – or if you choose to get married elsewhere this is where you will have cocktail hour. Then you will have your reception in a large ballroom overlooking the water. The entire place is perfect. However, the real gem of Lake of Isles lies in Sheila and Bethany. Sheila is the Director of Catering and your go to woman throughout the entire planning process. She never takes more than 24 hours to answer an email (typically responding within the hour) and never makes you feel like you are asking a stupid question. Sheila is also really helpful when you need advice. Bethany is your on site coordinator the day of your wedding. In addition to being really nice, she is super organized! At the final meeting the week of the wedding you’ll sit down with both Sheila and Bethany and they will walk you through the day. We left feeling like nothing could go wrong. (And it didn’t!) We are so happy with Lake of Isles, Sheila and Bethany. We wouldn’t change anything! Fun story – one of our guests split the zipper on her dress at the wedding. Bethany offered our friend her own dress right off her back! She’s that amazing. (Luckily we had a sewing kit so a dress swap in the bathroom wasn’t necessary)