Get Married with Us!!

Lake Tahoe is known the world over for its romantic and breathtaking ambiance and environment and Lake Tahoe Golf Course could not be better situated in its surroundings. Featuring a variety of wedding and reception packages, customizable menu options, and the best team of catering and event specialists, you will find everything you need at Lake Tahoe Golf Course. We have both indoor and outdoor wedding venues guaranteed to make your wedding truly unforgettable. From our historic, beautifully-appointed ballroom to our amazing 10th tee ceremony site with panoramic vistas of the lush golf course, surrounding mountains, and the beautiful Truckee river, Lake Tahoe Golf Course has something for everybody.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Mountain, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2500 Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe, CA (530) 577-0788

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Maureen F

We planed a wedding for our daughter in about 6 weeks and Kelly made it happen! She was so helpful making suggestions that I would not of thought of, offering some of the clubs decorations and arranging her staff to care for all our needs. She suggested having the children... Read More meals (kid food) and that made parents very happy. The food was so good all our guests were very complimentary. The golf course is a beautiful setting and ready to accommodate any weather. If you are thinking of the Lake Tahoe Golf course for your wedding don't hesitate you won't be sorry. We have beautiful pictures and memories! Thanks Kelly!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Toni F

Our wedding was amazing!!! We're from out of town so that made it hard to decide on a place for our venue but now we know we made the best decision. We had a small party with about 55 guest and the location was perfect for it!! Kelly was soo easy to work with and was always... Read More willing to meet with my husband and I anytime we had questions. The day of the event totally exceeded my expectations it was more than amazing. The staff was always going around serving our friends and family. The staff also paid close attention to my husband and I making sure we were well taken care of. I would totally recommend this place for any type of special event.

Suzy was so helpful!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Julie M

We loved our wedding reception at LTGC! Suzy was very helpful and fun to work with. The venue fit 190 guests fairly well. It was a bit crowded, but felt comfortable and festive. The service was responsive and flexible to our needs. The food was nothing spectacular, hence the 4... Read More stars for quality, but the food wasn't the focal point of the party anyway. Overall, we had lots of fun and enjoyed the space!

Lake Tahoe Golf Course Wedding Review

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Gina D

The Lake Tahoe Golf Course offers one of the best total package venue options, support, and value for a wedding of 200+ guests. Our daughter's dream wedding consisted of elegantly lined white tents with crystal chandeliers, fine linens, excellent food/bar options &... Read More preparation. All of this became a reality at our late August 2013 wedding. This all took place on the 10th fairway of the golf course amidst the natural beauty and setting of the Sierra Nevada mountains. The day before, management helped us host a small but most enjoyable golf tournament for family & friends. There were times when communications got a little lost, but if you keep it all in e-mails, it all works out. Stephanie Smith, their wedding coordinators is one of the most creative and hardworking people I've ever met. She is a real gem and a great compliment to their success. I would also add that the LTGC management team lead by Kevin were very friendly and supportive. They worked consistently to insure that every detail promised was delivered. David Smith, the Food and Beverage manager went out of his way to personally assure that all of our food concerns were met. I am happy to say that we received many compliments on the delicious hors d'oeuvres and dinner selection that were made under his direction. Derek from Lake Tahoe DJ, Vicki from Tahoe Moments Photography, & the charming Reverend Robert Orr, were all recommended by Stephanie, and they were excellent. It was refreshing to be given recommendations that really hold up to & beyond one's expectations. Each were professional, excellent at their craft, easy to work with, and at reasonable cost!! It was such a lavish affair that our guests are still talking about it!! Seriously, I had reservations about planning & hosting a destination wedding from 2 states away. It took lots of phone calls & 2 trips to Lake Tahoe where we visited & talked with almost every available venue on the hill and either they didn't meet our expectations, they couldn't accommodate our potential numbers, or their pricing was too extreme. At the Lake Tahoe Golf Course we got the total package; ambiance, elegance, great staff support & our children's dream wedding come true!!

Proceed with caution

Reviewed on 9/06/2013 Carlena B

At first glance this place was great, beautiful, well priced and seemed perfect for our needs. What they don't tell you is that they are basically closed all winter so you can't do your tastings until they reopen for the summer. The original well priced quote we were give nearly... Read More tripled after our tasting and we didn't have filets and lobster on the menu, just pasta a simple Italian themed meal. The communication at this place is horrendous, I couldn't get answers about anything without multiple attempts and messages. Did everything turn out well yes but it cost $8,000-$10,000 more than I wanted to spend and caused a ridiculous amount of unnecessary stress. Avoid this place or proceed with caution if you must have your event here. I'm still missing things from my reception.

Review for Lake Tahoe Golf Course

Reviewed on 9/30/2007 Danielle O

I loved the venue's view. We got married outside of the reception venue in the snow. It was amazing.;Hard to take pictures indoors. The walls have TVs and things that look awful in our indoor pictures. But our photographer did a great job of focusing the people so your eyes... Read More don't stray.

Meet The Events Director

Kelly Higgins

Kelly loves Event planning and Lake Tahoe. As it turns out, this is a great combination as Kelly’s current role as the Event Sales Director at Lake Tahoe Golf Course. Kelly is passionate about helping everybody that walks through the door to achieve success in planning their ideal event whether it is the “oh WOW” wedding, or the most successful fundraising tournament. Her goal is to help provide the perfect venue for locals and visitors alike for golf tournaments, community events, corporate meetings, birthday parties, weddings and pretty much anything in between.