Lakeside Weddings & Events

LAS VEGAS, NV

Book Your Wedding with Lakeside Weddings & Events

A BALLROOM IN LAS VEGAS, NV

Lakeside Weddings and Events is located along the picturesque shores of Lake Jacqueline in Las Vegas, Nevada. The venue specializes in outdoor weddings in their garden or along the lakeside. The site offers five different areas to choose from. The wedding packages can be fully customized to fit your needs. Your wedding can take place on the private lawn or in one of five different garden areas.

The Heritage Garden. This area offers you a lush green garden, surrounded by willow trees, which sway in the breeze off the lake. Romantic greenery covered archways give you an almost fairy tale walk to your wedding. Your ceremony photographs can be taken in the gazebo that stretches out over the water of the lake. The location comes with four options for wedding and reception or just the ceremony. Each package allows for a different number of guests up to 100 people.

The Grand Garden. This space will surround you in a courtyard that is draped in beautiful ivy. The courtyard is set inside of a lush garden with a beautiful stone bridge. The area opens up to beautiful lakeside views and the gazebo that opens up over the lake. The garden has numerous options for wedding photos. This venue offers the same four options for the ceremony or four options for ceremony and reception. The space will allow up to 150 guests.

The Swan Garden. Encapsulating many of the features of the first two venues, The Swan Garden has stone bridges and a lush green garden. The ceremony in this venue and package will take place on the gazebo that extends out over the water, giving you breathtaking views of the lake while you say your vows. This space will hold up to 225 guests.

The Lakeside Gazebo. This beautiful area offers a space that looks out over the water in an elegant dock style setting. The water runs under the gazebo as you say your vows on the lake. The reception stays along the lakeside in an elegant venue that can overflow onto the dock with tables which can be covered by umbrella's during the day. This venue accommodates up to 100 people.

The Waterfall Garden. This outdoor area is a beautiful backdrop for smaller weddings. The space is named for the six foot high waterfall that you can say our vows in front of in a private and intimate garden setting. The reception is held in an adjoining ballroom that can hold up to 50 people.

Couples who are looking to have only their ceremony at Lakeside Weddings and Events will have access to a number of features. There is an on-site officiant who will conduct your ceremony. You will also have the use of white garden chairs, the surround sound music system and wedding suites for the bride and groom. Even if you are only having the ceremony at this location, you can still use the floral designers and planning service, along with transportation to the venue space and a certified event consultant.

The reception is catered by the venue. The catering staff is made up of award winning chefs and wait staff. The menus are based on the seasons to provide the freshest ingredients possible. The venue also offers photography services and floral design. The catering menus include the following.

• Brunch menu
  • Traditional buffet dinner
  • Luncheon selections
  • Sweetheart reception
  • Sit-down dinner
  • Hosted bar service
  • Hors d'eouvres reception

The basic reception package comes with the following.

• Table linens and napkins
  • Champagne toast
  • Tables and chairs
  • Professional emcee/disc jockey
  • Custom specialty wedding cake

Lakeside Wedding and Events offers several special services.

• The venue offers wedding webcasting. This option allows your wedding to be streamed live for people to see. This is a great service for couples who have family who cannot come to the venue due to financial or health reasons
  • The bride can use the mobile salon service offered by Salon at Lakeside. The mobile salon will come to the brides location, which is ideal for brides coming from out of town and are staying at a hotel or other accommodations

Unforgettable ... that's what we are!

Lakeside Weddings and Events is one of Las Vegas' most exclusive properties, specializing in Lakeside Garden Weddings and Receptions, accommodating up to 250 guests,catering, on-site floral services, photography and videography services, a mobile and an on-site Beauty Salon. www.lakesideweddings.com

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

2620 REGATTA DR, LAS VEGAS, NV (702) 240-5290

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Lakeside Weddings was absolutely amazing! We booked everything online and when we arrived, the venue was exactly as you see it online! Not one thing out of place. Karolynn M was our coordinator and we couldn’t have asked for someone better. She took care of every little detail... Read More for us, from the flowers to the photographer to an exceptional meal. Karolynn made sure that it was the most perfect day a bride could ask for, staying on top of everything and making sure that all guests, not just the Bride and Groom were taken care of. Lakeside Weddings took all the stress out of planning a wedding and we were able to enjoy our day to the fullest. If you are planning on a Vegas wedding, you need to contact Lakeside Weddings, they will give you a day that you will never forget!

What happens in Vegas should be told and not hidden!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Lakeside Wedding Events provided a second to none wedding experience. Under the watchful and meticulous eye of Mrs. Jhanae Loring my sole wedding coordinator, the entire wedding and reception never saw a hiccup or mistake. The wedding and reception was an intimate (70 guests)... Read More gathering for family and friends. The venue was warmly transformed into my dream venue and the cost was very AFFORDABLE for everything contained within my selected package. From the plum and silver decor to the gold overtones in the reception room, my wedding vision came true to life. I could not ask for a more perfect place to say "I Do". Jhanae unselfishly gave me sage advice throughout the entire process, which included careful orchestration of the menu selection, music, entertainment, wedding decor, and floral arrangements. Because my fiance was in Afghanistan and wasn't due back the states until a week before the wedding, planning rested solely on me, which made me have to rely on Jhanae's wedding expertise. From the day I walked into her office looking for wedding assistance she helped me overcome my nervousness, and wedding jitters. My event was at sunset so the lake was beautiful and the perfect backdrop for the ceremony. I could go on and on about the venue, the extraordinary level of customer service, professional photography, the picture booth, the food and wedding cake bakery and the DJ because each of these services were "FIRST RATE". Everything about this place oozed of FIRST CLASS so having your wedding and reception afterwards at this facility makes the bride and groom King and Queen for the day. You will not be disappointed if you decide to hold your magical event at this venue. You cannot go wrong with planning and having your wedding at Lakeside. Trust me on this one :) You will not be disappointed.

The Most Amazing Day Of My Life!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our wedding day was! Lakeside Weddings provided the entire wedding package for us - flawlessly! Wynndy is THE most amazing wedding coordinator and made sure that every detail was perfect from beginning to end. She eased my mind and took... Read More the stress of planning the perfect day away! We had cupcakes instead of a wedding cake and they were SO delicious (and I don't normally like sweets)! We went with a Fall Theme and Wynndy went the extra mile to decorate the wedding aisle and reception area better than I had imagined! Everyone talked about how good the food was and how beautiful the wedding was. One of our guests is a musician who has played thousands of weddings - and she said that it was the most beautiful wedding she had ever been to! The DJ was outstanding as well! My wedding day was the best day of my life - and I can thank Lakeside Weddings & Events for that.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Erica F

Amazing! Aubrey was our coordinator. And Wendy helped too. Both amazing. Kept me calm and I totally trusted them. They saw my vision and we stayed on the same page the whole time. Very professional. Couldn't be happier. They truly made my wedding day perfect. We did ceremony and... Read More reception here. It was so convenient. They literally provided everything I needed. We are from Canada. So it was so stress free and I can't say enough good about them. So grateful and thankful to have had this as my wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Marlena B

We loved our venue! Perfect wedding for a last mintue wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Nire A

Lakeside Weddings was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The packages were also a great price for what you get. I had the pleasure of working with Wynndy in organizing my wedding. She made everything so easy, and she look plenty of time with me to make sure I understood... Read More what was happening. When the day came, it was perfect! Everything ran so smoothly. The DJ was amazing in keeping the dance floor full and was the perfect hype woman! Our photographer Michael was also wonderful and attentive! He made sure to capture all of the best moments, but he also made it a point to not be in the way of other people. He was also very open and easy to talk to and share ideas with. The food was also amazing! It was a buffet style with a plated starter salad. We also had the option for vegetarian meal for those who wanted one. Those plates were also very good! It really was a dream wedding!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Larry B

I have nothing but positive feedback for this venue and their staff. Due to unforseen circumstances we had to completely rebook our venue 72 hours before our wedding. We decided on Lakeside because of their reviews and beautiful location. The staff there were very professional... Read More and very accommodating due to the last minute hustle. Isabel was our planner and was absolutely wonderful. They made our day special when it could have been a complete disaster. Book here.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Molly B

We had a wonderful wedding day at Lakeside! Wynndy was our coordinator and was amazing from the start. She really tries to get to know the couple to make sure she helps put together the perfect wedding. Lakeside has just about everything you need- DJ, cake, flowers,... Read More photographer, videographer, minister, photobooth, everything! This was very important for us since we did not want to spend all that time finding individual vendors. And the venue is gorgeous! Right on the water! We were in the reception room with the indoor tree, beautiful chandelier, and twinkling lights. The only thing to consider is the size of the reception room. We had about 140 people and the room did seem a little crowded, and the line for the bar did get long but the bartenders did a good job moving people through quickly. We are so happy that we chose Lakeside and had an unforgettable night! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 La Quahn S

Married on 5.26.16. I would like to say 1st off Lakeside weddings and events were very professional, my wedding coordinator was Jhanae Loring. She was very helpful I was always able to contact her via e mail or by phone. I didn't have to worry about anything the only task I had... Read More was picking out the wedding colors and food. My ceremony was beautiful out by Lake Jacqueline so peaceful and serine. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who wants a outdoor wedding by the lake. Thank you Lakeside Weddings.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Michele R

HORRIBLE!!! We had so many issues with this venue. From start to the very finish! I gave them a 1 star only because the garden was beautiful. However they need a whole new staff and to get organized.

Beautiful and such a great price.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Cece B

Absolutely perfect, I wanted a stress free wedding ceremony and that's what I got. I barely did any planning, My coordinator gave me a sheet to fill out and it was all done after that. Beautiful venue and a great price. I loved they they allowed us to bring in our own camera... Read More and allowed our guests to take pictures. The photography company that they use is a joke! I have had tons of photo shoots with professional photographers and have always felt the prices were right. However the company they use is way over priced! like hundreds of dollars over priced. To have them put 9 pictures on a disc (that you can barely see online) was 295$ or 100$ per photo for copyright release, (that's insane to me). The florist Robin at Lakeside Flowers is Very nice! I used my grandmothers fabric bouquet and she took the difference of the bouquet and boutonniere it comes with and allowed us to use that as credit towards our arch way floral decor. She added in some petals by the altar without a charge and her work is stunning! Our Limo Drivers were so nice also.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 cindy i

A BIG thank you to Wynndy Johnson for helping us create our dream wedding. Since day one Wynddy knew exactly what we were looking for and did everything in her power to create it. She was always available for any questions or concerns we had, not to mention being flexible and... Read More willing to help us. We couldn't have asked for a better coordinator. Wedding date: 9/26/15 approximately 6pm Ceremony: Heritage Garden Reception: Swan Banquet Hall The ceremony location was elegant, romantic, and had an enchanted lakeside feel with the swans and ducks. The reception room was beautiful, romantic, with a modern Victorian look, and a beautiful real life tree that grew through the center of the dance floor. The tree might not sound appealing but trust me, it has so much character and it looks gorgeous at night.

Wedding Day

Reviewed on 7/09/2015

Our wedding was on May 24, 2015, and it was absolutely beautiful. We viewed a number of venues, and we were very disappointed with the venues and the wedding planners that is until we met Jhanae and viewed The Heritage Gardens at Lakeside. Jhanae assisted us throughout the... Read More preparations of our wedding. In our package she included a live video feed of the wedding, which people were able to access for a month. Our guest list was small, so she suggested that we have our reception next door at Marché Bacchus, which had a beautiful view of the lake. The flowers from their flower shop were absolutely beautiful. Robin gave me suggestions on flower types and colors. She created a beautiful bouquet for me and my maid of honor. They have everything anyone could need. Banquet halls, flower shop, salon / day spa. We loved the experience and strongly recommend them to anyone looking!

Great Day Over All!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Savanna M

I'm not going to lie at first I was very disappointed after a couple months we booked Lakeside. I had 2 failed coordinators and trying to get any information out of them was like pulling teeth, one was more worried about herself during our food tasting and the other he just was... Read More completely clueless about everything. But finally on our 3rd coordinator, Wynndy, was the best. She helped me with so much and she definitely did not fail me in the end. She helped us pull of the most beautiful day ever, I am glad we stuck around at the end. If you do choose this beautiful venue request Wynndy as your coordinator.

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 5/28/2015

could not have been happier with our wedding day! From the very beggining, Jhanae was there for me to answer all of my questions and help to make long distance planning a breeze! The day of, everything worked out just right. The scenery, the set-up, the food, the music and the... Read More photography were wonderful. My cake was also gorgous! I felt like I had a 20 thousand dollar wedding for just a fraction of the cost! My experience with Lakeside Weddings is definetely 5 star and I am very grateful! • • •

The Purvis Wedding 04/18/15

Reviewed on 4/30/2015

Lakeside Weddings was the perfect choice for our Small Intimate Wedding. I put all of my faith into our coordinator, Jhanae, and she did nothing less than achieve our Perfect Wedding. The flowers were fresh and amazing, the Cake was Delicious. The bridal room, garden, and... Read More reception room were set up with my personal Favors and everyone was very accommodating. The Photographer took over 100 pictures and had so much patience with us. Jhanae was only a phone call or email away, quick to respond, and delivered every need! Great Venue and even better Staff! Thank you again for making Our Special Day Perfect!

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Andrea L

We chose to have our wedding within the same venue as our reception for ease and convenience. The venue was beautiful, easy to find for our guests. We chose an option that included a photographer as it is the contract that we had to use their photographer. I wish we could have... Read More used our own as I felt that the photographer was really rushed and missed some moments that we would have liked captured. Our "wedding planner" was very nice, however seemed a bit elsewhere on our day. Also we requested to speak to the minister prior to the wedding as we had a special request, first were told we could only speak to him on the day of and then with further requests were allowed to do so. Not sure if our request kind of put off the planner or not or if it was just not typical for bride & groom to be allowed to speak to minister prior as he is subcontracted. We were told at the time of our booking that there were no other events booked that day and therefore could take our time changing into our dinner attire. Turns out there was another event booked and it just wasn't communicated so felt pretty rushed. Our dinner (partnered with Lakeside for timing but was a separate charge) was to be ready for guests by 3:30pm and was not ready so this caused some displacement of our guests as well. Typical Las Vegas weather would have been fine out next to the lake to chat, unfortunately it was freezing. The day itself turned out well just wish some of the details could have been handled a little more proficiently for our taste.

Picture Perfect at Lakeside

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Megan T

We had a great experience with Lakeside. Our day was picture perfect! There’s nothing we would change! We planned from out of state and it was stress free. Highly recommended. The gardens are peaceful, quiet & well-kept, a great outdoor space. Naturally pretty. The banquet... Read More room has great trim & chandeliers. It really is a special little place. Kudos to Lakeside for carving out a beautiful niche within Vegas. Our coordinator, Wynndy, was incredible! Always poised, organized, knowledgeable, professional & very personable. She was easy to communicate with & had great input to help our planning. Our wedding day ran smoothly, everything was done timely. Dinner was delicious!! So much that we asked to thank the chef in person. We’re foodies and we enjoyed it. The other vendors we used included the baker, Dawn, who made us two amazing cakes. DJ Jen really made it a great party. People enjoyed themselves from the moment they got there. Our Officiant, Pastor Joey, was great! He perfectly blended humor, advice & religion which is exactly what we wanted. He was very personable, his delivery poised, not boring or stuffy. He definitely made the ceremony flow well. My full review is on Yelp. Overall, we definitely recommend Lakeside. It's a beautiful setting that really makes you forget you're in Vegas. The staff was attentive & helpful. The cost was on par. We had a fun memorable day with no issues.

Everything was gorgeous …...

Reviewed on 11/11/2014

But my coordinator forgot to have the videographer on our order present at the wedding. She apologized so I left it alone as I know the amount will get refunded but the day was too glorious to be angry. Outside of that, everything was gorgeous and my day was absolutely... Read More terrific. The photographer was great even though we missed some shots as a family group picture. We were too busy to remember every shot we wanted. The food was tasty for the guests and the Wedding Cake was fantastic!!!! We brought in many flowers to complement the florist. It worked out well for us.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kasey W

We recently held our ceremony and reception at Lakeside and everything turned out wonderful! There was a little stress with my coordinator being changed 2 months prior to the wedding but everything came together in the end. The day went on without a hitch and was more... Read More beautiful than we had imagined. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone wanting an atmosphere that isn't typical "Vegas". Absolutely gorgeous...

Stress free

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

If you're looking for a beautiful non-Vegas looking location with the value and perks of a Vegas wedding this is the place for you. All of the staff are very helpful and no matter the request they go above and beyond to make sure that they meet your needs. Jhanae Loring, my... Read More coordinator with them, always sent me a summary of everything we discussed so that I could look back at it later and have peace of mind that I had covered everything. She was very efficient but also fun, not stuck up and trying to sell you everything like a lot of coordinators-we would know, we cancelled 16 deposits and our old venue before choosing to do our wedding with Lakeside. Lakeside has salon and dry cleaning services on site which make it very convenient to get everything done without running all over town. Their onsite florist, Robin Williams is also incredible. We had a special last minute fall request on our flowers which she took care of with ease and made our flowers really pop for our wedding. Everything went so smoothly and all of the planning/putting together was so stress free for the price and value of the services received that I wouldn't change a thing and would recommend Lakeside and it's staff to anyone looking at getting married in Vegas. If you're looking for amazing service and a beautiful wedding no matter what your budget is then Lakeside may be for you and your wedding. A HUGE thank you to everyone at Lakeside for making this the wedding of our dreams. It was beautiful but at the same time very us and down to earth. Thank you for taking the time to hear us out on what we wanted and not trying to paint a picture of how you thought it should be for us and then selling it to us. You guys are amazing!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Samantha e

My husband and I LOVED lakeside. First of all it's breath taking & beautiful! Right on the lake in Las Vegas which is very rare and the moment I walked in to the garden, I knew I had no other place to be. Our wedding coordinator was Wynndy Johnson and she is amazing. Did... Read More everything we asked for and more. She made sure everything on our big day ran smooth & turned out perfect. I highly recommend her for your coordinator and lakeside weddings for your special day.

lakeside weddings- Heritage garden

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

The venue was beautiful we were happy with everything and got some great pictures out of it too!

Lakeside

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Kari A

This was an amazing experience for me! My wedding planner had everything ready for me to go, there is a flower shop at the venue as well as a salon. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and inexpensive, the ceremony was only about 20 minutes long and our pastor was a very nice... Read More man. The venue is right next to a small beautiful lake, with beautiful weeping willows all around. I couldn't have asked for an easier wedding and I'm so thankful I was referred to lakeside weddings! !

Our Perfect Day!! Viva Las Vegas

Reviewed on 8/27/2014

Thanks to Lakeside Weddings & Events, Lakeside Floral and Cashman Photography our wedding day went off without a hitch and the only thing left to worry about was making sure I got my lines correct. Wynndy & Jhanae at Lakeside Events, Robin at Lakeside Floral and Ashley at... Read More Cashman were all true professionals and a great help throughout the entire process. They were all very professional and extremely helpful and we could not have done it without them. The venue was perfect and in my opinion better than the pictures can describe. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks again for making this such a wonderful experience and such a memorable day. Best Regards, Rob & Cristina Groom & Bride