Thank you for stopping by!

We are passionate about photography that captures the essence of every couple, their love, their day. We specialize in editorial style wedding photography that also incorporates timeless and classic images. We tell your story by capturing not just how you looked, but how you felt. In an unobtrusive manner, we document and create images that you will love! Get in touch- we would love to show you what we can do for you!

Classic, Modern

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

610 Middle Country Road, Saint James, NY (516) 721-1364

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Jen P

One of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding was choosing Lana Rowe to do our photography. Lana and her crew were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional and friendly and beyond talented! They captured our day and our family and friends... Read More perfectly. Lana’s attention to detail is immeasurable and we were blown away by the variety of shots with different expressions, poses and angles. On our wedding day there was an issue with the limos that had our parents arrive an hour late for pictures. Lana handled it like the professional she is and made sure we got all the shots we were looking for without sacrificing any of the quality. You never know how important a photographer is to your wedding day until it happens. And when it happened for us we knew immediately that we had chosen right. I highly recommend Lana Rowe Photography for any and all important events that you want to save for a lifetime!!! THANK YOU LANA ROWE PHOTOGRAPHY!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kristie R

We couldn't have been more happy with Lana Rowe Photography. Lana and her team were awesome the day of our wedding, keeping us laughing and having a good time throughout the day. Our photos are beautiful and they were already ready by the time we got back from our honeymoon! We... Read More are beyond happy with our photos and would recommend Lana and her team to anyone for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Caylee S

Just perfect. On your wedding day you will be photographed more than any other day in your life. Lana and her team made sure not to stop you from enjoying your day...yet still managed to capture every amazing moment. The pictures came out perfect and will help us relive our... Read More wedding day whenever we please. Also, she got the pictures to us less than a week after the wedding. Can't go wrong with Lana Rowe!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Yolanda J

Choosing Lana as our photographer was one of the best decisions we've made. From our first meeting with Lana we knew she would be perfect for our wedding day. You can tell she is passionate about what she does and her photos speak for themselves. Our engagement session turned... Read More out amazing and we couldn't wait to see our wedding photos. Our sneak peek photos were beautiful and we weren't disappointed when we received the entire wedding day gallery. Lana and her team was a pleasure to work with. We appreciate her professionalism, patience and positive energy. She was definitely worth the investment and we highly recommend Lana Rowe Photography.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Catherine M

Lana and her team were the glue that held my wedding day together! After meeting with Lana and viewing her website, her talent was obvious and it was clear she was the right choice. Right off the bat, we meet in the hotel room and Lana notes that the room is not the bridal... Read More suite and the hotel made a mistake (I had no idea it was the wrong room! Thank goodness Lana was there with her experience!). So they hustle with all of their equipment to the next room so that we can start on time. Like clockwork they started taking pictures of the rings and jewelry and running (literally) to the venue to get the flowers for us that were misdelivered. Somehow, amidst this chaos, our getting ready pictures are adorable! The pictures with my parent’s and bridesmaids are precious. Then we go to head across the parking lot to the venue, and there is a giant Indian wedding happening in the parking lot!! BAM, Lana knows a shortcut around back so we don’t get caught in the middle. At the venue, Lana efficiently guided us on how to pose and where to stand. She accommodated all of our photo requests while also giving us tons of cute photo ideas. I didn’t think it was possible that my husband and I could look so perfect in our photos. We are usually so awkward at taking photos, but somehow Lana transformed us into the couple that looks like they belong on the cover of a bridal magazine! My veil even caught the breeze and they captured my veil flowing against and bright blue sky! Lana captured our love, our joy, and made us look our best without getting in the way of the wedding flow. I’ve seen weddings where the photographer interrupts the dance for a photo, but she never did anything to ruin the integrity of the wedding. We have more than a thousand photos, and there isn’t a single one I don’t like! Every time we look at these pictures we can’t help but smile! Thank you Lana and team for being more than we could have ever hoped for! <3

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Katie Anne D

We are so happy with our pictures! Our engagement photos were stunning, our wedding pictures are even more beautiful. Lana and her staff are extremely patient, helpful and professional. Couldn't be more happy! Thank you for capturing every detail! We can't stop looking at the... Read More pictures. Perfection.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Mary Y

Lana is an absolute gem. She was so pleasant to work with and really did an amazing job at capturing our special day. And she's fast! Our pictures were available for us to view in a week! That's unheard of nowadays. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Nicole N

Lana and her team were such a pleasure to work with! She was able to capture such amazing memories and beautiful details of our wedding day that we can cherish forever. Lana made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and she gave great recommendations for photo... Read More opportunities. She also put together a beautiful album! I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2016

Lana was amazing! Classic, traditional and beautiful photos ! Not overpriced and a lovely team took all of our shoots the day of. The flashdrive of our pictures came promptly after our wedding. She is a pleasure to work with. Professional, hard working and truly loves her job... Read More so it seems. I was impressed with the effort she put in the day of. She put me and my husband at ease. Could not have chose a better photographer. Our wedding was in December and we had an amazing 60 degree day and she was able to take pictures of our outdoor ceremony. It was truly a day to remember. Book her!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Laura W

We cannot say enough about our experience with Lana as our wedding photographer. From our first meeting we were immediately impressed with her methodical approach, ability to make us feel at ease, and the amazing sample work she shared with us. It was easy to see how much she... Read More cares about her work and the satisfaction of her clients. Having met with other larger photography companies before Lana, we walked into our first meeting with her feeling discouraged. Other companies had us meet with part-time employees who were only interested in explaining what types of photo albums we could purchase. Our requests to meet the actual photographers were rebuffed. We quickly learned that an investment in a vendor means you believe in the people behind the company. By choosing Lana we had her as our sole point of contact all the way through to our wedding day when she was present as the lead photographer. Unfortunately, this review cannot do justice to the quality of photos we received. They are simply spectacular and we couldn’t have been happier with the result. As a very satisfied couple we implore you to consider Lana Rowe Photography. We promise you will be happy you did.

Reviewed on 11/28/2015

Lana and her team were amazing. They shot for over 12 hours and captured our day so beautifully. We had incredible images without feeling like they were intrusive and when we got to the reception they were real ninjas - we never saw them! The photos were outstanding.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Sarah B

Lana and her team are amazing! They are professional and knew exactly how to keep a crazy bridal party focused on pictures so we were all able to enjoy our cocktail hour. Lana was the only photographer I had met with and I have zero regrets. I know the pictures are going to be... Read More amazing. We couldn't have asked for a more amazing photographer. 5 stars isn't enough for her.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Mj B

We couldn't have been more pleased with Lana! She was recommended to us by my cousin, and many of my friends have used her as well for their weddings. Lana and her team captured every moment at our wedding! She even got in a boat with us the get some shots at a beach across from... Read More our venue! We could not believe how many moments she captured that we were not even aware of. What I love about Lana besides her incredible talent is her sweet personality and calm manner. I have been in so many wedding parties where the photographer is so overbearing and this is not her style at all. Yet, she seriously will capture very moment at your wedding! Trust this review as I can speak not only for my wedding but for my cousin and friends as well! Lana is well worth the money and has many packages to chose from to suit all needs. She really is the best!!

Amazing photography by Lana Rowe

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Amanda L

We are beyond happy with the work Lana did for us with our engagement session and also our wedding. The photos are amazing and we are so thrilled to have these memories for a lifetime. Thank you Lana for helping in making our special day one we will never forget!

Lana is the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Elizabeth C

Lana was an absolutely excellent photographer! I'm so glad we chose her for our wedding. She knows how to get those special shots without making them cheesy like so many wedding photographers do. She was very professional throughout the whole process. She was also great with... Read More directing us all day - so many vendors ask the bride questions and there's so much going on in your head, you look at them like a deer in headlights. So it's nice to have someone who just tells you what to do and where to go! The price was also very reasonable for what we got. We're absolutely thrilled with how our pictures came out - we love every single one!

Artistic Photographer who captures emotion in every photo

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Jackie O

Lana and her assistant Mariann was amazing. Not only she she make us comfortable and feel like we were hanging out with a friend, she was able to capture the real "us". She has such an eye. While walking through Babylon Village to do our engagement photos, and while walking... Read More along the river in Riverhead for our wedding, Lana would yell "stop here. This is good" At the time, I didn't always know why a particular spot was so good...but when we saw the end results of our pictures it was all apparent....something as simple as nautical chains, framed a beautiful picture of my husband and I.

Captured every moment perfectly

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Casandra R

Lana and her team of assistants were wonderful to work with. They seem to have somehow managed to capture every smile, giggle and kiss on our wedding day, without ever feeling overbearing. We have such beautiful pictures that show every emotion we felt that day. Our entire... Read More family will be forever grateful for our spectacular photos.

Amazing pictures, service, and experience!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Arielle L

I absolutely would recommend Lana Rowe photography for anyone's wedding (or other event!)! Not only was she fun to work with, but she was extremely accommodating and got me some pictures that I will always treasure. Your wedding goes by so quickly, but looking through my... Read More photos, I feel like I can relive the whole thing again! Lana also captured some great things that I missed because I was so busy. Great service on top of the amazing photos. Nothing bad to say! For the amazing quality and effort she put into everything, she was a terrific value as well. Thanks Lana!

Wedding-2/10/13

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 cindy m

Our wedding was the day after the blizzard. Lana Rowe and her assistant were fantastic. They worked with us every step of the way and our pictures came out incredible. Lana is a great person to work with and was able to meet with us a bunch of times before the wedding. She... Read More is truly great at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone looking for the best photographer in the business. We are extremely happy that we were able to find her.

Amazing 10/13/12

Reviewed on 1/27/2013 Danielle O

It took us a little while to post our review because we are a little slow at this. It does not take away that the job that Lana did for our wedding was amazing. Never in our wildest dreams would we think our pictures would come out this perfect. It was everything we could have... Read More asked for and more and we are looking forward to working with Lana in the future. She truly is the best. She is fun and easy to work with and has so many great ideas. We let her shoot whatever she wanted on our wedding and we could not be any more ecstatic with the job that she did.

2013-01-29T10:42:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. SO kind of you to take the time to post a review. It is always a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to a long relationship. You two are an amazing couple and I just love everything about... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Erika B

Lana was amazing! She really knows what she's doing and took the most amazing photos for our big day. She is extremely professional and really knows how and when to get the right shot. We were running around like crazy on our wedding day and she made sure to pull us aside... Read More whenever needed to get the photos that we wanted. At the same time, she was extremely accommodating and did not get in the way! I would absolutely recommend using Lana Rowe for your wedding.

2012-12-30T08:15:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. You two are a wonderful couple. I feel privileged to have had the chance to photograph your wedding.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Rachel B

I first met Lana 8 years ago when she photographed my girlfriends wedding. Her pictures came out so amazing that I knew there was no question that Lana would be the photographer I used when I got married. Lana just gets better and better. She did our engagement pictures also... Read More and they were stunning!! Our wedding pictures are breath taking. We are so happy with the way they came out. Lana and her crew are so professional and easy to work with. Lana has that artistic eye and captures all the right moments without even telling her. We love her and can't wait for her to photograph our child someday. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!!

Amazing photos!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Caitlin J

Lana is the best at what she does! she is very professional and takes amazing photos. My sister used her for her wedding and when I got engaged I knew I had to use her for mine wedding. I was not disappointment!! Not only is she an amazing photographer she is so nice to work... Read More with and very understanding, I will use her for other pictures I need take.

Exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Catie W

Lana was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. My photos are beautiful, I can't stop looking at them! I would highly recommend Lana Rowe Photography to anyone.

A true artist!

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Kristen F

It was important for me and my husband to find the perfect photographer who understood our vision but also added their expertise and guidance. Lana was just that person. I met with a lot of companies but Lana was the only photographer that truly attended to all of our needs! She... Read More is extremely professional and so easy to work with. The end product is more than I could have ever imagined! The photographs Lana captured at our wedding took my breath away! Everyone should use Lana for all of their photography needs! I will use her again in the future for sure!

2012-09-03T18:13:07 Response from the vendor

You just made my day. I am so glad you are happy. Thank you so much!

Lana Rowe

Hello! My name is Lana. I am the owner and the main photographer at Lana Rowe Photography ( LRP). I have been photographing weddings for over 18 years and truly love what I do. I would love to meet you to discuss your wedding!