Langdon Farms Golf Club

Aurora, OR

Book Your Wedding with Langdon Farms Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN AURORA, OR

The Langdon Farms Golf Club is located a short drive south of Portland oregon's downtown area. Situated in beautiful Aurora oregon, the golf club offers picturesque event venues for your wedding day. The venue has indoor and outdoor venues including an idyllic red barn for a rustic wedding and an orchard where you can be married under a canopy of beautiful trees.

The Red Shed Lawn is located on the 18th green of the golf course, which is especially designed to be as dry as possible even in Oregon's wet season. The lawn is surrounded by dogwood, cherry and maple trees that provide a beautiful backdrop to your ceremony.

The Red Shed is an open-air venue that can easily accommodate 300 guests for your wedding day. The building has rolling glass doors that can be closed during cool or inclement weather. It is suitable for a ceremony, reception or both. When the weather is pleasant, you can sit guests at tables on the lawn if you have more than 300 or just want to enjoy the weather.

The White House is not an option for the reception or the ceremony, but it is a location provided for the bride and groom to prepare for their big day.

The Orchard is a beautiful outdoor area decorated in hanging floral baskets. Tall trees offer privacy and beauty for your wedding day. The trees are mature with a large sycamore that creates a background for your ceremony and wedding pictures.

The wedding package at The Langdon Farms Golf Club includes on-site coordinators who work with you from the moment you decide to use the venue until the ceremony is over. The venue can be rented for six or seven hours for your day. The catering is done on-site by the venue's catering service, which offers a wide selection of options and prices to fit all budgets. The package includes full setup and takedown services so you are free to enjoy your wedding day. The linens for the tables are provided with your choice of colors for the napkins. The service ware is also provided and includes china, flatware and glassware.

The club supplies a dance floor area for your first dance and for your guests to enjoy as the day progresses. Several bar options available. The menu, bar and drink options as well as the toasts have several options to choose from so you can personalize your wedding day. A one-hour rehearsal is included in the package.

The venue includes pre-event prep time in its rental, which most venues do not include in their rental times. This is in addition to the setup and takedown time included in the package itself.

Rustic and classy barn weddings convenient to I-5

**SPRING SPECIAL. - $1,000 OFF THE VENUE MARCH-MAY 2018*** Langdon Farms offers a beautiful, country oasis in the midst of the Portland-metro area. Our farmhouse-inspired architecture, ranch style fences and serene surroundings create a picture-perfect venue. Be captivated by the charm of a barn wedding.

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

24377 NE Airport Rd, Aurora, OR (503) 678-4653

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 ashley h

stress free, encouraging, friendly, organized, stunning scenery, easy to get to, delicious food, a venue that would take good care of us and our guests while we tie the knot all checks off wth flying colors at Langdon Farms. My husband and I just got married this past weekend... Read More and it was amazing. They sure took care of us and our guests very well. Everyone had a wonderful time. My favorite part was right as the ceremony started, we chose to have ceremony style in the red shed, the coordinators at Langdon Farms had the large wooden slide door of the barn slowly open to reveal the outside and the beautiful fall colors and landscape. It was like a giant realistic water color painting. Guests thought it was very beautiful. I love to paint so this was perfect! Thank you so much Langdon Farms for helping us create such a beautiful wedding. Excited for all of the future couples that get the Langdon Farms wedding experience. Stunning!!! Riding on a golf cart with my groom was pretty fun too ;)

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Naomi M

We're so happy we chose Langdon Farms for our wedding venue! Our coordinator Rebecca was SO helpful throughout the entire process and always responded to my emails quickly, especially the week before the wedding when I was going crazy. The staff was lovely and accommodating and... Read More the venue was beautiful. It was perfect for us because we didn't want to coordinate a caterer, tables & chairs, and everything else that goes along with planning a wedding. Langdon is a one stop shop and they do weddings every weekend so they know what they're doing. That being said, reserve your spot early. We booked about 16 months before our wedding and many dates were already booked. Also, they set up and take down everything that they provide so if you want decor put up, you have to diy or hire someone. Seems pretty typical for most venues. Loved it, highly recommend

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Cassi R

Wow! Our wedding turned out amazing! Sam was so helpful and there whenever we had questions. So many of our friends and family commented on how amazing langdon farms is.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alexis F

Langdon Farms was such an amazing place to have a wedding!! It was absolutely beautiful and the wedding planners and staff were incredible! Lisa and Samantha went all out to make sure our day was perfect. The food, setup, etc. was delightful and our guests raved about it all. I... Read More would highly recommend this venue for a wedding :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Rachel R

Langdon Farms was absolutely amazing. It was the perfect venue and made my dreams come true. Their staff took care of everything letting myself and my loved ones relax on the big day and enjoy themselves. They were responsive during all the planning. My wedding was everything I... Read More dreamed it would be and I owe a lot of that to Langdon.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Alexis K

I could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding. It was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Richard G

Spectacular venue! Our wedding was in the middle of July so we missed the ran. Even if it had, the Red Barn can be used for the ceremony then the reception right after. Katrina was always happy to answer any questions we had over email. The food was great and their staff did a... Read More fantastic job with everything. They were very accommodating to extras we had from hanging mason jars down the aisle to setting up lawn games for the reception.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cassie W

We picked Langdon Farms as our wedding venue because it had beautiful grounds with picture perfect barns and weeping willows in addition to providing a day-of-coordinator, staff, linens, cutlery, glassware, tables, etc. as well as having all food and drink on-site. Having all... Read More these details taken care of was one of the best ideas because there is so much to consider. The day of my wedding, September 17th, it decided to POUR. We had planned for an outdoor wedding and a few days before hand I called in to see what we could do since I hadn't really planned for it (September is usually warm and dry). Lisa explained their contingency plan and they executed it perfectly. None of the guests had any idea that the wedding was supposed to be outside. The food was fantastic and things seemed to work seamlessly. My only recommendation is to make sure to get the diagram for the indoor ceremony just in case you get rained out so you can show where you would like all the little details to go.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley R

Langdon Farms was my dream wedding venue before I even met my husband! Our wedding day was better than I imagined. The grounds are beautiful, the staff is great, and the food is delicious!! Several of our guests told us it was the best wedding food they've ever had. Lisa was... Read More great to work with and kept us on track all day long. She was quick at responding to my numerous emails. I highly recommend Langdon for your big day!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rachel P

Langdon Farms was the perfect place for our summer wedding as the landscape, setting and staff were wonderful to work with. Katrina was so kind and helpful with any question we had throughout the whole process, from first meeting to day of when they set up our site. It was a... Read More true honor and joy to have our special day at Langdon Farms.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jenny J

I was extremely impressed. Although the weather sucked, Lisa helped make everything happen and it happened perfectly. Great wedding pictures even with wind and rain. Absolutely beautiful venue.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Amy M

We had the PERFECT day in EVERY way! Our wedding went off without a hitch thanks to the attention of the Langdon Farms team and our awesome wedding coordinator, Katrina! What to expect from Langdon Farms: - Beautiful venue, flexibility of indoor / outdoor setting - Amazing... Read More food (Check out their February tasting event) - Excellent customer service (chef, bartender, servers), attention to details, assistance with special requests, and timely communication We are so happy we chose Langdon Farms for our wedding venue! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Keely M

Langdon farms was the perfect setting for our dream wedding! Lisa is amazing and took all the stress off of my family and me! They go above and beyond and do all the set up and tear down so all you have to do is enjoy the day! The grounds are beautiful and didn't need any more... Read More decoration than was already there--they even provide beautiful hanging flower baskets if you get married in the orchard--which I highly recommend! The food was great. -all the guests loved the indoor/outdoor reception area! Langdon farms was the perfect venue for the most perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tatum T

Langdon farms was amazing. Lisa was super helpful and great to work with. All the staff were friendly and professional. Our wedding was in september and the grounds were beautiful! The pictures turned out amazing. I'm very happy with our choice to use langdon farms!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kiersten G

Langdon Farms was absolutely my dream wedding location! Katrina was amazing and made sure her bride and groom were always happy! Our guests all raved about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything ran!! The food was to die for!! Nobody had any complaints and... Read More that's all you could ask for:) We couldn't have done it without Langdon's amazing team!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Hillary F

Perfect venue! Beautiful landscape that is wonderful in every photo. Staff is warm and inviting. Food is absolutely delicious!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kathleen B

Wow. We were so blown away by all Langdon Farms was able to do for us. The perfect setting is made complete with staff that do everything for your day. The location allows for a diverse supply for pictures, between rolling hills and antique barns, Langdon Farms had everything we... Read More wanted. Katrina, our coordinator, was everything we could have hoped for. She was not only encouraging, but has a vast array of knowledge in the wedding world, and that is exactly what we needed. She was supportive and sweet and very professional; we were well taken care of. Many of our guests complimented the staff and how quick and friendly they were with bringing the food and cleaning up, too. We so appreciate everything Langdon Farms did for us.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kacie H

I don’t even know where to start with this review – I have so many good things to say about Lisa, Staff and Langdon Farms Golf Club. To start with the venue- LFGC provides the most a perfect Oregon backdrop for a wedding. The landscape was exceptionally maintained and we... Read More really enjoyed all the spaces available for pictures before during and after our wedding. The Red Shed was the perfect covered, but open to the outdoors venue. Alone, the barn is stunning but can be dressed up however the bride & groom please. The gorgeous venue had everyone's attention!! Lisa & Staff – This crew went above and beyond what I ever thought they would be willing to do. They were extremely accommodating to all of our (many) requests – including setting up every decoration/detail of our ceremony and reception, breaking down our entire ceremony/reception, drying off the ceremony seats every half hour for 3 hours prior due to random rain showers, offering to up and move our 175 person ceremony and decorations inside the shed and rearranging the reception area to accommodate this if the rain didn’t stop half hour prior to ceremony start (luckily it stopped and we were married outside- and it was beautiful!), the list could go on. Neither, my husband, nor our families/wedding party had to lift a finger the day of our wedding – I cannot express how much this put all of us at ease. Lisa was always available to help and was so calm and on point the whole process. A calm wedding planner makes for a smooth wedding. I felt at ease all day knowing my needs were being taken care of. Our guests continually stated that it was the "most well executed wedding" they'd ever been to. Another example of LFGCs willingness to help – my grandpa is very old and fragile and Lisa & staff went above and beyond to make him as comfortable as possible. They offered us a golf cart to take him anywhere he needed on the grounds – from his car to the ceremony to the reception to the restroom, etc. They also provided an extra comfy chair for him during the ceremony and reception which allowed him to stay longer than expected. This stood out to me and my family more than the staff probably realizes! The food- LFGC caters their weddings in house. All the food was amazing and the guests had nothing but compliments on it! Thanks for helping create the perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kacie H

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

we could not have had a better venue, the setting and staff were great. the food for rehearsal dinner and wedding meal were very good. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding or party

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Brynn L

The whole team at Langdon made our wedding day so special. We were taking a risk having our wedding in Oregon in the middle of March, especially during one of the rainiest years on record. We chose the Red Shed for our reception, holding out hope that we would be able to open... Read More the garage door windows and enjoy an early warm spring evening, but prepared to stay sheltered if the rain came. Our prayers for sunshine were answered and our reception was phenomenal. Pulling up to Langdon and seeing guests playing corn hole and enjoying the beautiful evening was all that we had imagined and hoped for. Lisa was phenomenal in helping will all of the planning and keeping us on track the day-of. The food was out-of-this-world good (get the bowtie brie pasta, you won't regret it), and we were so grateful for the to-go boxes of food Lisa packed. We would highly recommend Langdon Farms as a wedding venue, and are excited to have our fond memories of celebrating there with friends and family for many years.

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Katie R

We are just starting our wedding planning at Langdon Farms and so far, I could NOT be more PLEASED! The team has been absolutely incredible. I was given available dates, specials and had a tour setup all after 8pm on a Saturday night... Now that is what I call Customer Service... Read More (THANK YOU MARK). I was given a tour the next day by Jason, and he was so helpful and knowledgeable! He checked in on us as we ate lunch after the tour and confirmed my thinking that this was the place for us!! in just 2 short days, I have been provided all the answers to my questions, had a tour, confirmed our date, and will be getting our contract soon! What a wonderful experience and group to work with!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Sarah V

Lisa and her team at Langdon Farms were amazing. Jeff and I were married on October 25th, the weather was not the best but, Lisa made sure everything else was flawless. From the ceremony to the food we couldn't have asked for anything better.

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Lindsay O

We had our wedding on November 7th, 2015 at Langdon Farms. It was a wonderful day despite the awful weather! Lisa made the day run beautifully and everything was absolutely perfect. Langdon is well organized and run and will meet all your needs as an engaged couple and then as a... Read More newly married couple. I highly recommend this venue to ANYONE looking for an amazing place to get married with amazing service. Lisa and the team are top-notch!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

What a great venue! We used LFGC to host a wedding reception dinner and could not be more pleased with the results! The versatile Red Shed perfectly showcases the gorgeous natural beauty of the adjacent grounds and the region, providing an inviting open outdoor ambiance... Read More along with an assurance that potential inclement weather would not be an insurmountable issue. Planning the event was surprising easy! Working with Alison, we quickly developed a comprehensive plan. She was always flexible and accommodating, and presented excellent suggestions and guidance. While LFGC has undoubtedly hosted hundreds of events, from the many options we developed a truly customized plan for our specific dinner reception, and we had high confidence as the event neared. We give high marks and our sincere thanks to Alison for the entire process and her professional and friendly customer focused approach! The evening event itself went perfectly, and that includes the beautiful weather! The food was excellent, and the LFGC staff friendly and attentive. It was so festive and fun! We had many kids attending and even utilized the adjacent grounds for games such as croquet and cornhole. Several guests, especially the out of state ones, commented on the lush beauty of the setting. Everyone was enjoying themselves! We are so pleased we chose this venue! Thank you Alison and the LFGC team!