Wedding

Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Justine C

Kelly & Debbie were great! A video was not a top priority for us but we were so glad we had the Langdon's there to capture our day on film. We received the highlight video and final products shortly after our big day! We are saving the video to watch on our 1 year anniversary... Read More but I'm sure it came out great! Thank you so much!

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Vincent R

I was pleased with the amount of money we spent and the quality of video we received. This was the cheapest videographer we found in Las Vegas, and luckily, found out that it was not a scam. The Langdon's showed up on time and were very cordial and professional. The only thing I... Read More was disappointed about was having one small part of the reception party not included in the video. It was literally just a 10 second event that happened that I was hoping the videographer was able to shoot, but I'm sure missed it just because it was of little significance. Other than this, it was great! Use them! :)

Great service!

Reviewed on 6/15/2013 Paulyne H

Langdon video did my ceremony and reception. They were great and an excellent value!! I almost cut videography out of my budget till i fount them and im so glad we used them!! The video is great and we were able to get blu ray and dvds. They were also fast!! We got to watch our... Read More video a week later!! Thank you both so much for capturing our special day!!

amazing videos at an amazing price!

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Chelo B

I hesitated on getting a videographer for our wedding just because of the price that most companies ask for. That quickly changed when I found Langdon Video Services. I saw their website and read their reviews and decided to book with them. Kelly and Debbie are very... Read More professional. They even attended our wedding rehearsal (without me asking them) so they can familiarize themselves with the place and how the ceremony will go. The video they produced is wonderful! Also, the audio quality is excellent! Being able to hear our vows again is a sweet thing! It is truly a wedding keepsake that will remind us of our beautiful wedding day. I'm glad that we found them! Lastly, the turnaround was quick! I believe our video was ready after about 10 days.