Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

Carrollton, TX (469) 557-1194

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Pamela N

This was the best experience! Our wedding bands will always have a great story behind them. I made my husbands and he made mine, both turned out pretty great I would say even better than bought. The process was interesting and although it took about 7 hours it was smooth and... Read More time flew by. I recommend this to every couple! You get a great ring, an interesting experience and quality time together. Our rings were yellow gold.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Emilia L

My fiancé and I went to the workshop to make our wedding bands. We had so much fun doing it and it's so much more meaningful that we were able to make our bands for each other instead of just buying them at the store. Joseph walked us through each step and helped out when we... Read More needed "expert help", but we are so proud of our work. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different with their significant other.

2017-02-06T12:20:16 Response from the vendor

I really appreciate the kind words! Thank you for allowing me the privilege to be a part of your wedding process. You both were great and I really enjoyed working with you. I would love to see some pics after the wedding!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Stacie B

I would highly recommend this experience with Joseph! He was plesant and patient and gave us memories of a lifetime!

2016-12-28T12:15:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate you both for allowing me to be part of this special chapter in your lives!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Brooke C

Courteous staff. Such a wonderful idea to craft your own wedding bands. Loads of choices and ways to personalize. Definitely makes the rings that much more special. I'm thrilled at the outcome and had a great time at the workshop. I would recommend to anyone. Made for you by you... Read More or your significant other.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Ally B

LaProng provides an excellent casual jewelry making experience. Joseph who, at the time of this review, is the sole teacher has a knack for teaching and guiding in a way that lets you find your own talent while still not getting stuck in pitfalls. He is courteous and polite and... Read More I recommend LaProng as one of the best values and quality you are going to find.