DIY Gold Wedding Bands Made with Love!

Make your own custom engagement ring or wedding bands for each other from scratch and with love, DIY Style! You make his and he makes yours or create one individually. Use ethically sourced 14K or 18K gold with a variety of style and color options in this single 7 to 8-hour workshop. You will measure, cut, shape, and polish your rings to perfection. You are sure to have a unique, one of a kind, custom ring made with the labor of love. This is an unforgettable experience all for about the same cost as buying your rings from a traditional jeweler. This is a great beginners level process and is pretty much fool-proof but that is not to say that there isn't still a great deal of work. Bring your camera and a bottle of wine or champagne to make it a night and celebrate your accomplishment!

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

Carrollton, TX (469) 557-1194

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Emilia L

My fiancé and I went to the workshop to make our wedding bands. We had so much fun doing it and it's so much more meaningful that we were able to make our bands for each other instead of just buying them at the store. Joseph walked us through each step and helped out when we... Read More needed "expert help", but we are so proud of our work. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different with their significant other.

2017-02-06T12:20:16 Response from the vendor

I really appreciate the kind words! Thank you for allowing me the privilege to be a part of your wedding process. You both were great and I really enjoyed working with you. I would love to see some pics after the wedding!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Stacie B

I would highly recommend this experience with Joseph! He was plesant and patient and gave us memories of a lifetime!

2016-12-28T12:15:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I appreciate you both for allowing me to be part of this special chapter in your lives!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Brooke C

Courteous staff. Such a wonderful idea to craft your own wedding bands. Loads of choices and ways to personalize. Definitely makes the rings that much more special. I'm thrilled at the outcome and had a great time at the workshop. I would recommend to anyone. Made for you by you... Read More or your significant other.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Ally B

LaProng provides an excellent casual jewelry making experience. Joseph who, at the time of this review, is the sole teacher has a knack for teaching and guiding in a way that lets you find your own talent while still not getting stuck in pitfalls. He is courteous and polite and... Read More I recommend LaProng as one of the best values and quality you are going to find.

Joseph Lahoud

As a second generation jeweler, I grew up in the back of a jewelry store. I spent most all of my childhood watching and learning the craft and business of fine jewelry. I wanted to find a way to be creative, continue on using the skills I had learned, and capitalize on the passion I have to teach others. I look forward to keeping my family trade alive and sharing my knowledge, skills, and experience with others like you!