Lara Leimbach Photography

Photojournalistic Wedding Photography: With a style that’s been described as quirky, elegant and fun, I blend classic portraiture with a photojournalistic eye. I realize that this is one of the most important days of your life. With this in mind I strive to discreetly document the laughter, love and celebration that will tell the story of your wedding day for years to come. Visit www.laraphotos.com or contact me at [email protected] or 612.910.8769 to find out more.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin (612) 910-8769

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Katharine T

Not only does Lara take beautiful photos (she does) but she is a true professional who won't stop working until you are satisfied with the final result. She went above and beyond to fix a mistake I made when proofing my wedding album, and I'll be forever grateful. Lara is a... Read More lovely person, a pleasure to work with and a talented photographer!

Stunning Work!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Jamie

Lara does an absolutely wonderful job! She was such a pleasure to work with and captured so many beautiful shots from our big day. I fall more and more in love with our photos every time I look at them, which is a lot. We also received our wedding photos in less than seven... Read More weeks. Lara is fabulous!

Very Talented, Professional, and Friendly

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Becky O

We loved having Laura as our wedding photographer. She was very professional and was willing to go out of her way to help us think through a package that would fit our needs. She was incredibly friendly, and we felt really comfortable with her the day of our wedding. She was... Read More able to work almost unseen during the ceremony and reception, and the pictures she took were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her as a photographer.

July 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Angie S

We loved Laura as our photographer for our wedding and engagement pictures! I was so excited and surprised when we got our pictures back to see how many moments of our day she was able to capture! I got to see many things through pictures that I missed during the busy and... Read More exciting day! She was great to work with and so friendly! We had many of our guests telling us how amazing our photographer was and even had a newly engaged couple ask for her contact information after meeting her on our wedding day and seeing how awesome she was!

Quality Work

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Ashley K

We loved Lara! She is so kind and has an amazing eye. She is so easy to work with and her work is quality. She made us very comfortable on our wedding day.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Jenny F

Lara was so great to work with. She is friendly, easy going and very professional. She took great shots at our wedding and we had guests comment on how they've never seen such a great photographer. She took pics of everything! Which I wanted. We also got a free engagement... Read More session. Very reccommended!

So wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Faye S

Lara was great to work with for our wedding! She listened great to what we wanted, but for the most part we just let her do her thing. The pictures were great! She really captured our wedding perfectly!

September Lutsen Wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2010 Marla L

We were so pleased with Lara's attention to detail. Everything from our engagement photo's all through the wedding night. We had several guests compliment that she was diligent to make sure she got a photo of everyone at our wedding. We even had some guests request her... Read More information for follow-up family photos. We traveled from Mpls to Lutsen and Lara was happy to make the extra effort. Since Lara use to live in the area she was also able to find us some wonderful hidden hideaways for taking some offsite wedding photos

Lara Leimbach

With over 170 weddings and 10+ years experience documenting weddings, Lara has a passion for capturing a day you will always remember.