Love. Fun. Adventure.

These three words are my motto when photographing weddings. I am in love with love and joyful wedding atmosphere, brides and grooms looking happy and excited, guests laughing, crying and dancing their feet off and hearts out! Every single wedding detail makes me absolutely merry, and my goal is to photograph this day in a way that you fully experience it again when looking at your photos.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New York and beyond (917) 547-9668
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Boris K

We chose Larisa because we got along really well and loved her style. We are so glad we did. Our pictures turned out beautifully and Larisa was great with all our family and friends. Larisa is so easy to work with. She was incredibly transparent about pricing which made putting... Read More a package together easy and stress free. She also helped us plan our schedule for the day and gave great advice. We've already recommended to her our friends who are using her for their wedding.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Elena K

I love Larisa's instagram and I always wanted to do a photoshoot with her - but couldn't do it as we live in London. Fortunately she came to visit London in February and we used that great opportunity to have an engagement photoshoot with her. I couldn't be happier both with the... Read More process and the result! She is very supportive and proactive, a real professional. It was super comfortable and easy to be photographed by Larisa for me and my partner who is not a big fan of being a model:) and the photos she made are gorgeous! It was raining heavily on that day (what else would you expect from London...) - but she managed to capture the mood and the beauty of the day - the colours, the setting, everything about her pictures is perfect! I highly recommend Larisa!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Veronika L

Larisa is a truly amazing photographer with such a beautiful personality inside out! We were very happy to found Larisa for our family photos and capture the most amazing time of waiting for our little one! Although my husband is not a great fun of photo sessions, Larisa was... Read More sooo friendly and accommodating, and within minutes made us feeling relaxed and enjoy ourselves. I keep looking at our photos with a smile and can't wait to have another family session with you Larisa! Thank you so much! Xx

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Veronika L

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Anastasia G

Larisa did great job! All photos are perfect! We are very greatful!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Jennifer W

Larisa was so wonderful to work with. Her style I would describe has a modern, light, editorial feel - exactly what we were going for. She was a blast to have around during the day of - she managed to keep everyone calm, even though the girls were of course running late, and... Read More kept the energy high for the after ceremony photos. She clearly went above and beyond what she was obligated to do and the final set of photos was a gorgeously matching and perfectly captured the dreaminess of the day. We are truly grateful to have had her as our photographer! Jen & Ed

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Anastasia M

We would like to say huge thank you to Larisa for our stunning pictures. We’ve been planning our wedding in New York for a long time and it was really important for us to find not only a professional photographer, but the person who would capture our emotions, decorations and... Read More surroundings exactly as we imagined in our dreams. She made us feel so relaxed and natural , so even my husband, who absolutely hates being in front of the camera, did like the way she interacted with us and found that he actually can be very photogenic without any special efforts :) We didn’t meet her before, but from the first minute we felt that she is our old friend. Larisa found so many beautiful places that I’d have never even noticed, and it was such a huge help to have her confidence and creative ideas. We’ve got fantastic result! She perfectly captured the essense and spirit of our wedding day and we are truthfully grateful to Larisa for being a precious part of our small but very momentous ceremony. I would recommend Larisa to everyone who is getting married in New York and especially to those who loves New York the way she does. She feels and captures special magic of this city and her job will definitely exceed your expectations. Thank you, Larisa!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Katy C

Larisa was so great! Very easy to coordinate with, a calming force on the day-of and she got some fantastic pictures. We are so happy we chose her!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Julia P

Larisa did a fabulous job with our engagement photo shoot and our wedding (we did day before and day of). Cannot recommend her enough - she knows the city, knows Central Park, is great at directing and provides a fabulous finished product. Wedding or not we will use Larisa again... Read More in NYC! She even got great pictures of my picture-phobic husband! When we got them back he loved them! Book her now!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Hanna-Lisa B

Larisa did an amazing job! I could not be happier with my photos. She took lots of great action shots knowing I did not want to spend much time on photos. Also got everyone organized quickly for staged photos.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Gisele G

Larisa did a great job with our engagement photos session. She has a casual style and captured some great in the moment shots. Just make sure you give yourself plenty of time in between making the appointment and receiving the pictures. We're assuming that she's very busy that's... Read More why we always received delayed responses.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Laura D

My husband and I used Larisa Shorina for both our engagement photos and wedding photos, and wow! We are both so impressed by her professionalism, talent, and overall vision. Her work is gorgeous, and she is such a fun director! Great sense of humor! You will sincerely enjoy... Read More working with her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Carley Y

Larisa is incredible. If she's available for your date, look no further. Her work is simply outstanding and her go-with-the-flow attitude makes her the ultimate wedding photographer. She is detailed oriented, professional, and passionate. She met with me prior to the wedding to... Read More scout the venue and Highline, which was so enjoyable because she's easy to talk too. I was stressing out about wedding planning and talking to her was like talking to a friend. On wedding day, Larisa arrived early. She even brought with her a NY Times to capture the date with our wedding rings. I think it was the hottest day of the summer (Aug 12.) and she didn't complain one bit about walking the Highline with us in the heat. Anything we asked for she captured. The delivered prints arrived just as she'd described them. They were perfect. It felt like I was reliving the magical day. I'd recommend Larisa to anybody! She's the best out there.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Keisuke I

Larisa is a great photographer! She listened to our wish and responded to it. Thanks so much for capturing our memories in New York.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Gerry P

I was fortunate enough to have Larisa capture my city hall wedding in NYC, where we did an engagement style shoot afterwards for a few hours at various locations downtown. My wife and I couldn’t have been more pleased with everything from how professional Larisa was to seeing... Read More the final product. Even though Larisa was a single shooter for my event, she was able to command a large group of 25 friends and family to capture various portrait and group shots in a quick manner so that we could maximize our time, but never sacrificing quality or getting the perfect shot. Unlike many photographers out there, she never stopped taking photos and captured many candid moments that were among our favorite shots out of everything. Her editing style has a softer touch, which makes for perfect portrait and scenery shots and the tones are on the muted end of the scale as well which gives a very artistic vibe to the photo. I can’t recommend Larisa enough for anyone who wants to have every moment of their special day to be captured in a beautiful and artistic manner.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Courtney S

Larisa's creative and unique approach to capturing our special day surpassed all of our expectations. Larisa was very professional and easy to talk to. She was passionate to celebrate our beach environment and get the best shots. There is such a beautiful dream-like quality in... Read More her work that was just magical. Couldn't be happier! Thank you Larisa!

Larisa captured our best memories!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Larisa captured our wedding moments very beautifully. It was great to have her as a part of our wedding. This was her first Indian wedding and she captured each and every tradition very artistically. She came in early and was very accommodating. She was very caring when it came... Read More to our families and understanding the traditions in our Maharashtrian + Tamilian wedding. She captured memorable pictures of our family that we will cherish all our life. She is very committed to her work. We were very touched by the way she sent the CD with a lovely message and a few personalized photos. The video slide show that she made was even more touching. Thank you Larisa for making our special day so memorable! You are awesome! :) Jui + Arvind

Amazing Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

I can unequivocally say Larisa does amazing work! Larisa arrived early & stayed late. She took fantastic family pictures before the ceremony, amazing shots during the ceremony, incredible pictures during the cocktail hour & reception and creative shots of inanimate items (i.e.... Read More cake, tables, buffet, etc). Larisa also captured countless “moments”. For example, she got a picture of my mother gently holding my father’s hand under the table. I still do not know how she got that particular picture. There are countless other equivalently brilliant memories she recorded. Larisa was like a chameleon. She blended in, but was able to be present for all the important shots (and then some). The pictures were delivered in 3-4 weeks. She included a slide show that was perfect. She also included a 12 month calendar with pictures from the wedding. Every detail (down to the bow on the CD envelop was PERFECT. We did not know Larisa prior to hiring her. We based our decision on example pictures on her web site and reviews (like this one). I hope this helps other to hire Larisa. You will be glad you did. Feel free to ask Larisa for our contact info if you want more information (refer to Derek & Donna’s wedding 4/2015). FYI – I NEVER give reviews. Larisa was awesome!