Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

281 Main Street, Wethersfield, CT (860) 785-8955

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jennifer V

Kelly and Krysten were my hair and makeup girls for my October 14 wedding. Words can’t describe how phenomenal their work is. They truly made me feel beautiful on the most important day of my life thus far. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married or in need of... Read More beauty services.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Hannah K

You cannot make a better decision than choosing Larissa Lake to do your makeup for any event. Natalie & Lauren did my makeup as well as my 7 bridesmaids and mother for my September wedding in Newport. I have never seen more beauty in one room in my entire life than the room... Read More where we were getting ready the morning of my wedding. My wedding photos look like I hired models. The makeup was absolutely flawless, while looking natural and classy. It is extremely difficult to do makeup that will stand out and look stunning for photos, while not looking too overdone and dramatic in person. Larissa Lake mastered this talent effortlessly. We received endless comments all night from other people at the wedding about how naturally gorgeous we all looked. I continue to get comments daily on how incredible our photos came out, and how we literally all look like models. My girls and I have never felt more beautiful, and I cannot wait to have an excuse to work with Larissa Lake again!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alexandria W

The wonderful team at Larissa Lake are sure to make you feel beyond beautiful on your wedding day! Myself and my bridesmaids were all beyond happy with our hair and makeup the day of, everything was flawless. All of the girls are super talented, whatever ideas you have they can... Read More make it happen. I would highly recommend Larissa Lake and her team for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie C

I have never felt more beautiful than I did on our wedding day! Larissa Lake and her team are absolutely incredible! My bridesmaids were beyond thrilled with their hair and makeup as well! I will continue to recommend Larissa Lake to anyone who is getting married, as they are... Read More the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kristina K

I was recommended Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co. after a bad experience with another makeup artist. When I contacted Larissa, completely disappointed and skeptical after my last experience, I recognized a difference in their companies right away. Larissa was very prompt with... Read More her email responses and completely transparent with all the information she provided. I worked with Stephanie, who is very knowledgeable about her craft. On the day, Stephanie made everyone look beautiful, and I can’t thank her enough for her dedication to her clients and her professionalism.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Justine M

I have so much appreciation for LLMUA &Co, they are incredibly kind and talented!! I was first introduced to Larissa and her company from being in one of my best friend's weddings about four years ago. Soon after that time I started making appointments with Larissa, she has... Read More helped to save my eyebrows! It was a wonderful experience sharing the news of my engagement with her, I had known that I wanted LLMUA & Co. for my wedding makeup and as soon as we had a date set I sent in my information. Kristyn and Kelsey were incredible for helping me with all the arrangements. Sarah is fabulous, she helped me with one last eyebrow wax and to have a sun kissed glow with the spray tan before the big day- which looked so natural! Larissa, Sara, Sarah and Rehia were a part of our dream team that helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. I cannot thank them enough. They are all so nice and fun to work with. They worked incredibly well with all of our photographers and videographers, who were helping to capture the getting ready moments. I LOVED all of our makeup. My bridesmaids, mom and mother in law looked beautiful! Larissa helped to make my Carrie Underwood inspired smokey eye look and nailed it! I definitely have never felt that gorgeous before. She helped my skin to look flawless. I really liked the look of the airbrush makeup. I could not have pictured the day without the LLMUA &Co. team. I am so thankful for these women - I would highly recommend LLMUA & Co. to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Danika S

This review is really late, but I wanted to make sure I got to share my amazing experience. Larissa and her team are INCREDIBLE! My makeup and hair were flawless, and despite extremely hot weather, happy tears during my ceremony, dancing for hours and my husband getting me... Read More really good with cake in my face, it stayed put ALL night. I can not recommend Larissa and her team enough, and I am so grateful for their beautiful work!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Lauren M

Stephanie and Rachel of Larissa Lake handled the hair + makeup on our wedding day this past June 2017, and I cannot say enough about how amazing they made everyone feel. Starting with my trial, I gave Rachel the task of figuring out the best braid! She was so patient and we... Read More tried several different braid styles before landing on the one. On the day of the wedding, I was in LOVE with my hair + makeup - it was EXACTLY how I had pictured myself on my wedding day. And my bridesmaids felt the love too, with one of my girls (who’s been in 7 weddings!) saying it was the best hair + makeup she’s ever had. My experience with the team was so great that I’m now a client at Larissa Lake, seeing Rachel for hair and just starting to see their skincare specialist, Maria, for regular facials. Their new space is so gorgeous (just like all of them!). Definitely recommend this team!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Adam S

The wonderful team at Larissa Lake is sure to make you feel amazing on your special day. Our wedding day was the most humid, unbearable day of the summer! I decided the morning of my wedding day not go with my trial hair style (long and curly half up), and instead have my hair... Read More put up. Kristyn & Laura assured me that I was making a great choice based on the humidity and my outside ceremony. I was stunned at how gorgeous my hair looked. I am so grateful for the beautiful hair styles my bridesmaids and I had. Our hair stayed perfect throughout the humid heat & into the night. I couldn’t be happier with the natural makeup. Our makeup was flawless. Laura was so wonderful to work with and I’ve never felt more beautiful and natural. My wedding pictures are beautiful and I know it’s because of the amazing work and the way Kristyn & Laura made me feel on that wonderful hot sticky summer day! Thank you LLMUA you are extremely talented and wonderful women!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Julia M

I cannot thank the ladies from Larissa Lake Makeup Artist & Co enough for the AMAZING job they did on my wedding day!! Melanie and Nicole did our hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids all looked drop dead gorgeous. I have never felt more beautiful in my life and was beaming the... Read More entire day!! Melanie made me feel like such a princess and the makeup/hair she did was beyond anything I could have imagined! It was a hot humid day, and my makeup and hair lasted ALL night! Melanie and Nicole were so much fun to work with and kept us laughing the entire morning. Not to mention Larissa Lake helped me out in a pinch and reorganized their schedule to send Nicole to help with my bridesmaids hair - I am forever grateful!! They truly care about their clients and are so extremely talented at what they do! I would HIGHLY recommend Larissa Lake and Co! I cannot tell you how many compliments I got on my hair and makeup, and they photographed so beautifully! Thank you for making my dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Laura T

I cannot say enough good things about the girls at Larissa Lake! From the hair and makeup trial Laura and Melanie were professional and their work was fantastic! I had a change of hair style from my trial to the actual wedding day and Melanie made the adjustment and I... Read More absolutely LOVED what she did with my hair. Laura's makeup was so great, I was nervous about airbrush makeup but I'm so glad I ended up doing it, it lasted the entire wedding day through the tears and all! My mother, mother in law and my bridesmaids all looked stunning thanks to their work and I'm so happy we went with them for this service. Thank you girls!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Lauren G

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! My experience working with this team of talented artist was absolutely amazing! I had a lot of girls, 13 that needed to be done and they did an unbelievable just on every one and we had some time to spare for touch ups! The make up looked... Read More natural but enough to show in pictures and last all day long. Our hair came out perfect and exactly what each girl wanted. They are rockstars :)

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Julie S

Highly recommend LLMUA! Laura is an incredible makeup artist and I felt SO beautiful on my wedding day. All of the girls are so nice and so talented. Definitely book them for your wedding.

Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Emily E

Was super happy with my makeup- my hair fell out a little, but it looked good when it did so it wasn't that big of a deal lol i would recommend them to other people

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Everything was perfect! I loved my hair and make-up. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day thanks to the ladies at LLMUA! And all of my bridesmaids loved their hair as well! I would definitely recommend Larissa Lake to anyone going forward!

Feel beautiful

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Shauna M

I was in love with my hair and makeup for the wedding. I never felt more beautiful. The team at Larissa Lake was super professional on the big day and leading up to it, and they created a fun atmosphere while we got ready. The entire bridal party looked fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Kathy Z

Definitely go for a trial because I had some different requests for how I wanted my makeup done. The people who came to our hotel suite for hair and makeup for extremely professional and nice. We had to add on an extra person for makeup at the very last minute and they were... Read More perfectly fine with it and did a great job. Thank you ladies!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Erica H

LLMUA is amazing!! You will not be disappointed by booking with them! I could not have asked more from Melanie and Shauntelle! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and my mother and bridesmaids looked so gorgeous! Whatever ideas you have for your bridal look, LLMUA can make it... Read More happen! I will always use them for any special event!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kara L

Danielle at Larissa Lake styled the hair for my wedding party and myself this summer. She made us all look beautiful and our hairstyles lasted the entire day (which was amazing considering it was an outdoor wedding and 95 degrees). I would highly recommend Danielle for a wedding... Read More or any special event!

The BEST wedding ever

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Heather S

Let me first start off the way I am with all of my vendor reviews – We had the perfect wedding day in every single way possible. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and that was all thanks to these amazing ladies. Danielle and Melanie were my girls for hair and makeup and... Read More Kelly also helped out with the bridal party. Everyone looked so stunning! I couldn’t be happier I felt like a princess. My makeup and hair lasted the entire night and then some. These ladies are always recognized for being one the best in their craft and it’s apparent why. They are truly artists.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Lindsay S

Back a couple of years ago I was in a wedding for my sister in law! She had this amazing team of hair and makeup artists come to her house to get us ready for her BIG day! I was blown away and brought the tears by the amazing work that they did on that day. I made a vow that... Read More when I became engaged... LLMUA would have to be a part of the special day! LLMUA was the FIRST vendor that I "officially" booked for our wedding! We were NOT disappointed! Everyone was so easy to work with and correspond with. Everyone was so professional and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend LLMUA for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Danny H

Larissa and her group of ladies were phenomenal to work with. Very professional, talented, and fun to use as a vendor. My mom and I had a blast at our trial and the actual wedding day couldn't have gone more smoothly. Our entire bridal party got their hair done and everyone was... Read More extremely happy with the outcome. Throughout the planning process Laura was on point when it came to communicating with me, always getting back to me in an extremely timely manner. Mom and I also had our makeup done on the wedding day and it was not only flawless, but looked like we just had it done even at the night's end. Highly recommended and well worth the quality on your wedding day.

Beautiful Makeup

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Shawna B

I highly recommend the Larissa Lake company. My bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, aunt, and myself all got our makeup done by Shauntelle and we looked amazing. She was fast and made us look perfect. The air brush makeup lasted through the entire wedding and she did everything... Read More I asked of her. If you want to look perfect on your wedding, definitely book Larissa Lake!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 kelly M

A friend of mine used Larissa Lake at her wedding two years ago. She was the most stunning bride! I booked Larissa Lake as soon as I was engaged. The work of the Larissa Lake team is OUTSTANDING. I had 10 bridesmaids who all had different wants and needs for their hair styles.... Read More Their hair come out even more beautiful then asked! As the bride, I've never felt prettier. My skin looked flawless and my hair was perfection. I would highly recommend that Larissa Lake is your first choice in booking hair and makeup!

If you want to feel your best at your wedding, BOOK NOW!!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Kristie E

I cannot begin to describe how over the moon/obsessed I am with these ladies and their work. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on the day of my wedding (and I have had my make up and hair done professionally on several occasions.) These ladies just nail it. They are... Read More fun, professional and the best in their field. Book them now, you and your bridesmaids will be thrilled!