Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Serving all of Florida (727) 726-7427

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

My sister used Ashley and Evan for her wedding and I immediately knew I had to have them for mine. They are 2 of the nicest people and really have a passion for what they do. They made the entire process easy and flawless. Yes, the turn around time for the photos was a little... Read More long but it was SO WORTH THE WAIT!! Trust me on this...I could not have been happier with the outcome. They were able to capture so many memories that I will never forget and for that I am forever grateful.

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHERS!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Liana R

Finding your wedding photographer is not an easy task. From price to personality, skill, creativity, and professionalism, finding a wedding photographer is almost impossible, especially when you're looking for the total package. But after many months of research, we found the... Read More total package: two photographers with incredible personalities, proven skills and creativity in their portfolio, and professionalism. Icing on the cake: they happen to be beer lovers who are married (note: they did not drink at our wedding, it was simply nice to have something in common with them)! We were so lucky to have them that I can't thank them enough for contributing to our perfect wedding! Ashley and Evan seemed to appear everywhere at our wedding. When our sunset photos were done and I finally convinced them to go eat (it was 85 degrees, 100% humidity, and so many hours into the wedding that I desperately wanted to feed and hydrate them) my husband and I decided to get back up and take more photos (the sunset literally lasted forever). All of a sudden there's our photographers, outside, getting the most incredible shots! But they weren't just good to us, they were great to our guests too. Thank you Ashley and Evan for not only taking incredible care of us, including making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and reenacting "married couple's photos" - they're married and that helps more than you know, but for being incredible to our guests. Everyone thought our photographers were fun and attentive. They didn't mind our guests taking photos and even jokingly took photos with my aunt-in-law's camera to make her smile. They rallied and organized our crazy families and did it with the most personable, gentle touch. There's honestly not enough space to rave about these two and this is by no means a sufficient thank you. Evan and Ashley, you are amazing as a couple, as individuals, as photographers. I hope you enjoyed our wedding as much as we enjoyed having you there. Can't wait to see the photos! Hope to see either of you soon.

Kept waiting & disappointed

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Bri D

When we first reached out to Evan and Ashley, they took the time to meet with us and were very responsive throughout the planning process for our wedding. Right before the wedding, Ashley spent over an hour on the phone with us detailing exactly what we wanted and she was very... Read More reassuring. At the end of the day, we have beautiful pictures that we’re grateful for, however, there were many things that we were disappointed by. For starters, they arrived 15 minutes late (which all of my bridesmaids can confirm.) This typically wouldn’t be a big issue, however, we had stressed to them beforehand that we only had 1 hour prior to the ceremony. Because of this late start, I felt very stressed that we weren’t getting the shots we wanted because of the short time. Additionally, we hired a second photographer at the last minute (which they were accommodating about.) But, she didn’t appear to be as experienced as Ashley and Evan, who kept stopping what they were doing to instruct her. She was paired with my husband and his groomsmen before the ceremony and no shots were taken of his family (which we had specifically requested.) Ashley also assured us that she would take charge and I wouldn’t have to worry about what pictures we wanted and what order. However, we were very disappointed in the flow of things. WE ended up being the one directing who was to be getting pictures of and when. As a result, I again felt very stressed, which I should have been anything but on my wedding day. One of the most disappointing and frustrating factors was after our wedding. We had absolutely no communication with Lashes at all and we reached out to them 8 weeks after the wedding (as it stated in our contract that we would receive our pictures 6-8 weeks later.) She informed us there had been a death in the family and they were “delayed.” While we weren’t unsympathetic to their situation, we were disappointed that there had been no communication with us regarding this delay until we took the time to ask. We didn’t end up receiving our pictures until 13 weeks after our wedding (which was over a month late.) While they were apologetic, we often felt dismissed when we kept reaching back out to get a firm date of return. She would respond (often inconsistently) and ambiguously say another 2 weeks. We understand unforeseen things happen, but simply communicating this to us would have been far better than leaving us in the dark. Our wedding pictures are invaluable to us, but we didn’t feel that Lashes felt the same way. It didn’t seem that they valued our business and at times, it felt like we were pestering them to even be informed of when we would be receiving our pictures. As we said, we’re grateful to have beautiful pictures and they’re obviously talented. But if we had to do it all over again, we would choose another vendor and recommend others to do the same. The stress and aggravation weren’t worth it to us.

2016-01-10T10:31:18 Response from the vendor

We at Lashes Photography are sorry to see this review. However, we do believe it deserves attention. First and foremost, our bride and grooms are of the utmost importance to us, so any review, even a three star review to us, is a huge disappointment.... Read Less Read More

So great! But Slow to Get Photos Back

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Rhonda M

Ashley and Evan were so great! We loved working with them. They are professional, creative and organized. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. However, it's been over 10 weeks and we still don't have our wedding photos. In the age of digital, we were hoping to get them... Read More back much sooner.

2016-01-10T10:49:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Rhonda. Though it disappoints us to see a three star review, it is something that we would like to address. A common misunderstanding is that in the digital age, photograph turnaround times may be quicker and are easier to edit.... Read Less Read More

Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Evan and Ashley were fantatic! They are an absolutely epic duo! They made us feel comfortable from the first moment we met at our engagement shoot and all the way through our wedding. They were very flexible during the wedding and accommodated all of our requests, they even were... Read More able to help us with vendors during the wedding. The quality of our photos were second to none. You can tell that Lashes Photography takes pride in their work and will deliver nothing less than perfection. I rarely give perfect ratings but Lashes earned their rating. I definitely would recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer for any event.

Williamson Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Esther M

Awesome photographers!!!! Ashley and Evan did a great job!! I am soooo happy my husband and I booked Lashes Photography.. My day was very hectic and behind schedule but Ashley And Evan worked with us and got as many shots they could get. I really appreciate them a lot!! They... Read More did a get job on our engagement picture, can't wait to see our wedding pictures!! I will definitely refer them to other clients!

Best Photographers!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Maggie D

Ashley & Evan were outstanding! Their attention to detail, focus on our day and overall energy was out of this world. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend using their services and we will definitely be using them in the future. Maggie + Mario... Read More Duarte

love, love, love!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Evelyn O

I chose lashes photography for my wedding day. I was very impressed on how involved, organized and professional they were. They are very fun to work with, my husband loved them as well and couldn't stop talking about them. My mom was impressed on how detail oriented they were... Read More and made sure to catch little details. I'd recommend them. They're easy to work with, down to earth, fun and they'll get the shots you want and more. Coming from a happy bride.:-)

The best choice!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Carly P

There are not enough words to describe how incredibly happy I am with the services provided by Lashes Photography. Our engagement photos were beautiful, and Ashley and Evan made us completely comfortable. Prior to the wedding, Lashes did a great job with making sure they knew... Read More what we wanted on our wedding day. They were happy to look at my Pinterest boards to see what specific pictures I wanted and they also came up with a lot of great ideas on their own. The wedding day was no different. They helped keep us on schedule, and without them I truly feel like our wedding would not have been as big of a success. I am so excited to see the pictures from our big day but have no doubt they will be amazing! If you are looking for wonderful wedding photographers who will make you feel comfortable and look amazing, I would highly recommend Lashes!

Loved Them!

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Elizabeth W

They were professional, fun, and affordable. I would highly recommend them and plan to use them for any photography needs in the future!

So Happy!

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Ariella P

We had our engagement pictures taken with Ashley and Evan and we were so nervous! They made us feel completely comfortable and relaxed. They were genuine and really cared about our interest. She was able to make something work within my budget that met my wants. They were able... Read More to work around some difficult challenges from our location of choice and really make it work wonderfully. The pictures turned out beautifully and I couldn't be happier with the results! I am so excited to have them shoot our pictures at the wedding next year. :)

Couldn't be happier!!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Ashley and Evan are amazing! We were extremely nervous and unsure about taking our engagement pictures (originally we were not even going to take them), but they made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we had a fabulous time! My fiancé hates taking pictures and when... Read More it was over he looked at me and said "Wow, that was not bad at all; that was fun!" So glad we chose Lashes photography. I met with at least 5 photographers before them and I knew the moment we met that I would choose them! They listened and answered all my questions. Very happy!

They are great!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Nicole S

We just had our engagement session with Evan and Ashley this weekend and we had such a great time!! They are so fun and creative and helped us with everything! I was nervous about how to stand or what to do, but they walked us through everything. I can't wait to see the pictures... Read More and have them at our wedding next year :)

Absolutely wonderful Photographers!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Steffanie C

Our experience with Lash's photography was amazing. They captured all the moments we wanted and then some. Great personalities and people to work with. They really listened to our wants in re specific poses and what was important that we wanted captured. Loved our... Read More pictures!!!! Highly recommend!!!

Truly Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Maria R

Lashes Photography photographed my engagement session and I was freaking out. I had no idea what to wear, where to shoot, how to stand. Ashley walked me through everything and our pictures really captured just how happy we were.

One happy couple!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Elizabeth H

Our wedding was so awesomely memorable thanks to Ashley and Evan! They are such a cute couple and they work so well together! Our pictures turned out so beautifully and capture what we wanted for our big day perfectly. They are so creative and had great ideas for posing that... Read More made our pictures unique. During the time up to the wedding they stayed in touch and made sure that every little detail was understood and kept my worries and concerns at bay. They were also very easy to work with getting them onto the air force base! Overall Lashes photography rocks our socks! Will definitely come back as returning customers when our one year anniversary comes around!

fantastic!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 brittney j

Ashley and Evan are phenomenal! I received a post card with their information on it and decided to give them a call because our venue's preferred vendors list had others who were very expensive and didn't include everything we wanted. From the moment I spoke to Ashley I knew I... Read More wanted her and Evan to cover our exciting day! We met up with them at a Starbucks (very chill and relaxing) to review everything. They are professional, inventive, creative, and willing to work with you as much as possible. Our schedules were crazy and they were always willing to do what they needed to make it happen. Our package was the best for our buck. Our pictures were beyond what I could have ever imagined them to be. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding photographer. Remember, pictures are what last from your wedding after the music stops, the cake is eaten, and the party is over.

Love Lashes!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Mary W

Lashes really took the stress out of the photography and videography for my husband and I. Terry, who I believe is the owner, always emailed me in a timely manner for my 100 questions. Their prices were really affordable!! Evan and Ashley were our photographers/videographers for... Read More both our engagement and wedding pics. They were so easy to get along with and a ton of fun to work with! I highly recommend considering Lashes on your special day!

Perfect tea party!

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Amanda C

We absolutely LOVED our engagement photos from Ashley and Evan. We gave them our vision and when we arrived to our photo session location, they had a huge set up portraying our Alice in Wonderland/Tim Burton style tea party. It was far beyond what we were expecting. While they... Read More did warn us the wait would be around 6 weeks to receive the photos, it was absolutely worth it. I am so excited to have them for our actual wedding day. Their rates are low (this actually worried us that maybe the quality wouldn't be so great) but the quantity of photos and the quality was out of this world. They traveled all the way to Jacksonville, Florida from St. Petersburg, Florida for us and when we met initially, they Skyped with us. They are easy to get along with and have a great sense of humor to ease the awkwardness for us, who have never been professionally photographed before. We HIGHLY recommend and I will update after our wedding day. They were also very creative as I consider myself an offbeat bride and did not want the "normal" poses. No problem for these two! Our photos are very unique.

Our happily ever after

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Lindsay L

I have to say that Evan and Ashley not only made my husband and I feel comfortable on our wedding day, they made everyone else feel comfortable!! They are truly passionate about what they do and you can see it when they are taking your pictures. They also kept us on time with... Read More our schedule! We fell behind since our reception was immediately after our ceremony and they moved us right along. They were more than happy to stay an extra hour to help capture our day and that made us feel so special! Words really can't describe how wonderful both Ashley and Evan are and how they really capture the details of your special day.

Lashes Photography captured our big day with timeless photos!

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Ashley W

They photographed my wedding & I couldn't believe the photographs! They were so beautiful! The photographers were so much fun to work with & they are very creative. They made it a lot of fun! They came all the way down to the FL Keys to photograph our wedding. They did such a... Read More great job of not only capturing our wedding but the entire experience! They took incredible photos of the island, birds, the resort & they took breathtaking photos of a pod of dolphins! They really went above and beyond! The photos are just stunning! They captured every second of the day for us. It was very impressive! They also made a DVD of our wedding. I love how they did the music, our vows, the speeches, reception, all of it was perfect! The video is just breathtaking! It looks like a Hollywood film! I am so happy with Lashes & the work they did! I've recommended them to all my friends. If you're looking for someone to photograph your big day then use Lashes if you want a professional, fun, creative crew to capture those special moments that only happen once in a lifetime!

Future Mrs. Gorman

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Briana D

Evan and Ashley really know how to photograph each individual at their best! They knew exactly how to capture our love:) I cannot wait for them to photograph and video record our wedding!

Happy Bride and Groom

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Alyssa Q

Ashley and Evan Pedone at Lashes photography did a fantastic job with our wedding in Tampa on March 22, 2013. The pictures came out beautifully although it had started raining. Ashley and Evan knew exactly what they were doing and we both agreed that you would never be able to... Read More tell it was raining based on the pictures! They also paid a lot of attention to detail when taking our both our engagement photos and wedding day photos. They definitely caught every moment in a picture, and we couldn't be happier with the way our photos turned out. They are true keepsakes and we love them. We highly recommend!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 5/30/2013 shannon w

Ashley and Evan were great to work with...very professional and the pictures just came out beautiful!

Amazing husband-wife team!

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Dawn S

Evan and Ashley were amazing the day of our wedding (and if our engagement photos are a preview, I can't wait to see the wedding pictures!). We had a few issues the day of the wedding, and Evan and Ashley accommodated us at every turn. They were on time (even though I wasn't),... Read More professional, light-hearted, and hard working. I do wish that we had given them a 'shot list', as there were a few things that I wish they had been able to photograph. I think if you do that, you'll be pleased :)