Award-Winning, Bespoke Event Stationery & Extras

Laura Damiano Designs is an award-winning company featuring one-of-a-kind stationery and branding that expresses the unique personalities and stories surrounding important life and business events. All designs are personally created by Laura Damiano, Founder and Creative Director. Laura creates pieces that express the individual style of her clients, and there is no limit to the style, color, creativity, or fonts she incorporates into the finished products. We create all custom work and require a consultation to discuss everything in complete detail! Please visit our website for more information.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Westchester +, Briarcliff Manor, NY (914) 760-6909

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Nancy D

I cannot say enough about Laura (owner / designer) and Michelle (amazing assistant to it all)! Laura is so easy to work with, so creative and literally does everything! I honestly did not have a cohesive vision when I met with her and she took everything I shared and put it into... Read More perfect options for us to choose from. After we finalized our wedding invites and sent them out, we literally received multiple notes from friends & family about how beautiful they were. Laura really did put tons of detail into the invites to create a "wow" feeling. And, Michelle - incredibly responsive and organized. I always felt like I could reach out with any request - small or large. And, the research she did to find the "perfect" invite closure for me was in record time! Once our invites were finalized, I soon found out that they offer so much more - from unique escort cards to confetti-holding programs and more! If you are looking for a vendor who treats your event like it is a "one and only" and get custom-made EVERYTHING with a personal approach & affordable, this is the right vendor for you! Flexible, fun and simply amazing and easy to work with. I certainly will continue to work with them for any event moving forward! Can’t wait to hear our wedding guests’ reactions from all she is putting together for us!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Kristine P

First and foremost, my invitations are beautiful. They feel like "us" and they go so well with the feel and colors of our wedding. The consult gave me good ideas and gave Laura a chance to understand what we were aiming for as well as our timeline. Once we decided to move... Read More forward, the contract and deposit process was user-friendly, and in a very timely fashion, I received initial design concepts by email. We went back and forth with Laura's team a few times, perfecting the look and message. They were very responsive, super helpful and always friendly. And, the pricing was very well explained and totally reasonable. In the end, we are so happy with the final invitations and have received many compliments on how beautiful they are. I am SO glad we chose to go with Laura Damiano Designs! We look forward to working with her on our Thank Yous and Hotel Check-in Welcome Notes for our wedding guests!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Lori K

Words cannot describe how amazing my invites turned out and what an easy, enjoyable process it was to work with Laura. She listened to my vision, looked at my inspiration pieces and served up great ideas to design the most perfect invite! We started out with one of the very... Read More popular invitation websites, but we weren't thrilled with what we were seeing. We knew we wanted our own custom invites that 100s of other couples did not already use. From the very start, Laura showed us what she could do and gave us an itemed quote so that we can go home, discuss and decide what pieces/enhancements we wanted to include. She showed us paper options, front options & some examples of custom invitations that she did in the past. You get to make everything exactly as you want it, it can be original, and you don't have to do anything other than look at it, review and approve. And Laura is super proactive and honest, she will tell you what looks best and give suggestions. Michelle was efficient, responsive, and helpful in working with us. Laura and Michelle are a great team.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 David R

Laura worked with us to construct invitations for our baby shower. I cannot tell you enough how satisfied we were with her process and design. The invitations have received so many compliments already. In addition, her communication, expertise, and process made it simple and... Read More stress-free. In addition, they were ready earlier than expected which made my wife very happy. If you are looking for your invitations to be done right, speak with Laura. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Kristin M

Laura created the most elegant and feminine baby shower invitations. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she made them so much better than I could have imagined. They are absolutely perfect and I am so happy with the results. I plan on hiring Laura for all future printing... Read More projects. Thank you

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Cara S

Love love loved my wedding invitations! I wanted something different and Laura made my vision a reality! My invitations were black with silver foil writing and from the time I sent them out until the night of my wedding, I didn’t stop hearing about how much my friends and family... Read More loved them! From the menus to the placement cards, everything just matched so perfectly and looked amazing! Laura is so creative and really just listened to what I wanted and created a one of a kind invitation that were nothing short of perfect!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alexandria C

Laura and Michelle are such a great team and they really made the process of planning a wedding ALOT less stressful. They had such great ideas and were willing to provide their professional opinions on things that I wasn’t sure of! They listened to my criteria and did their best... Read More to make our invitations, table numbers, seating chart, programs, and thank you cards beautiful and classic but still very original. I like how personalized everything was and she really took the time to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. I couldn’t appreciate their help enough! I will reccommed them to all and any bride!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Danielle T

Laura does beautiful work. When I got my rsvp cards back I had messages like, "This was the most tasteful invitation I have ever seen." She really works with you to create a one of a kind design that you love. I loved my invitations so much I had a sign in board made with the... Read More same design. Laura is polite, talented, and very professional. It was a pleasure working with her.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jeanie W

After my fiancé and I looked at copious amounts of invitation choices we decided on Laura Damiano to design and print ours. I don't normally write reviews so please bear along with me as I delve into my first one. After working with Laura and Michelle I'm happy to take the time... Read More to give them a much deserved pat on the back for a job well done! We didn't feel chastised for changing our minds on the layout, Laura and Michelle actually took the time to help us decide. Wow! We were impressed! They displayed nothing but cheerful professionalism and made this process a pleasant one. Although we started out our relationship as a business contract it ended feeling like we had made two new friends. The promptness of their responses and personable demeanor was above par. Then the much anticipated day of our product arrived. Holding my breath.....I quickly opened and dove into the box. We were thrilled to see unique, beautiful and elegant invitations, better than I even expected (and as bridezilla I expected perfectionism)....exhale! I will recommend Laura Damiano to everyone I talk to planning a special occasion. Many heartfelt thanks to you and your team for making this typically tedious part of wedding planning a joyful and memorable experience!❤️

Reviewed on 8/04/2017

Laura and Michelle were so wonderful to work with. Communicating with them was quick and easy. Laura did such an amazing job on the bridal shower invitations, we couldn't have imagined better! On top of the quality of work, they were able to work with me on my short timeline of... Read More getting the invitations done. I will absolutely be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Maggie H

I had SUCH an awesome experience with Laura and her team. They designed my wedding invitations perfectly, were so incredibly flexible with all of my (many) requests, made sure the invites were exactly how I wanted them, and they were so easy to get ahold of when I had emergency... Read More changes that needed to be made. I am so excited about my beautiful invitations!! I will definitely be ordering from Laura Damiano Designs again!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Caridad D

Laura & Michelle are the best women to work with - hands down! I heard about them at a wedding expo years ago and from multiple friends that have used them for their wedding stationary. After seeing Laura's work, I knew immediately that I needed to work with her. I used her for... Read More my business rebranding recently and not only was I blown away with her service and attention to detail, but her work is AMAZING! My logo and business cards came out so beautiful!! She worked with my vision and produced AMAZING results!! The LDD team is always honest, courteous and most of all, fun to work with!! If you are a business owner or a bride, you surely will not be making a bad decision with choosing LDD for your stationary needs.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Rebecca K

Laura created the perfect invitations for our wedding! We had an initial meeting with her at her office and she showed us a ton of existing designs, colors, paper types and options for our invitations. She was really able to take our vision and create an amazing invitation.... Read More Her assistant Michelle is also very responsive and helpful in the process. Laura had no problem creating digital samples of any of our requests and also provided some of her own insight from her experience. I would absolutely recommend her.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Laura and her assistant, Michelle. Excellent work, efficient, and timely. They met every deadline we agreed upon and delivered a product that far surpassed our expectations. Laura provided us several designs to choose from and each one... Read More was better than the other. Laura's creativity is among no other. I wish I could clone her assistant Michelle to work for me - highly efficient and responsive and such a pleasure to work with. You will not go wrong choosing Laura Damiano Designs to handle your invitations for whatever the event!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Danielle L

I just picked up my invites from LDD and they are amazing!! I am so excited to send them out to all of my family and friends. Not only did Laura & team design my dream invite, they worked with my fiancé and I to create something even better. I had a vision in my head and was... Read More nervous about the execution. Laura assured me that she would print samples to make sure she did not have any concerns of her own. The overall process of designing to reviewing was very simple and I was given many options to choose from. Laura took my feedback and created even better options. The final product was better than I expected. Also, she helped me to stay within budget by making the formal invite premium with color letterpress and using digital printing on the other cards. The look and feel of the stationery is gorgeous. I can't wait to use LDD for future events!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Janine G

I used Laura Damiano Designs for my sister's baby shower invitations and was so impressed that I wound up using them again for my friend's bridal shower a year later. Not only was the quality and design beautiful, but Laura was such a pleasure to work with. She happily helped... Read More me every step of the way which was great because planning any event can be so overwhelming. I'll definitely be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Allison T

Laura & Michelle are AMAZING. I was really struggling with selecting my invitations and a vendor as I did not want a generic cookie cutter invite that I have seen a thousand times. My fiance and I met with Laura and immediately fell in love with her work and knew from our first... Read More appointment that we would be selecting her. Our wedding is overseas and we needed them to be finished a little earlier than a standard invite and these women were MORE than accommodating with all of our requests (addresses for out of country, changes, sending color samples etc). I could not make the final appointment, but my fiance was able to meet with Laura and she showed him exactly how to put the invitations together so we could ensure they looked their best to our guests. I would HIGHLY recommend working with them for anything especially your wedding invites!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 GinaMarie D

Great experience with Laura as always! I've used her services twice and she's always great to work with! Her work is exceptional and she is a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Alexa C

Laura is incredible to work with! She has an amazing talent and her designs will beat your expectations!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Angela K

I cannot say enough about my wonderful experience with Laura Damiano Designs! Laura and her assistant, Michelle, were amazing and walked me through my invitations effortlessly. They were super responsive and helpful. They made me feel important and made me feel comfortable with... Read More asking questions.This was one item on my wedding to-do list that I did not have to stress about! I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Danielle B

Laura will sit with you and work you through the invitation process. The quality of her work is extraordinary! We were so happy with our invitations and would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Caitlin O

Laura and Michelle were fantastic to work with. I planned my NY wedding from CA and, they were always easy to get a hold of. We received beautiful designs from Laura that we've gotten many compliments on. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for invites (or place... Read More cards, programs, etc.)

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Michele M

Laura and her assistant Michelle were fantastic! From the first time my husband and I met with Laura at her home office we knew she was the right choice to create our perfect wedding invitation. We gave her some ideas and described our vision and she truly brought it to life!... Read More What we also loved is the fact that everything Laura creates is an original and she will never copy another one of her designs or a design from someone else. The lines of communication were always open and Michelle was great about keeping us updated on progress and answering any questions we had along the way. Deadlines initially given were met, all invitation components were carefully packaged and ready for our assembly upon pick up. We received many compliments on how beautiful our invitations were! Thank you Laura for creating a classic, timeless invitation for us, and we hope to use Laura again in the future!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Bjorn V

Laura Damiano Designs is the most talented stationer and a well respected artist in her field. She recently custom designed menu cards, table numbers and place cards for my event and my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw them in person. Every detail on the stationary was pure... Read More perfection, well thought out and extremely well executed. I highly recommend Laura Damiano Design and commend her talent. This type of artistry comes from the heart and she puts her heart and soul into every piece she designs for her clients. Laura is a gem. I cannot thank her enough! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Simone D

My maid of honor recommended Laura after she used her for her wedding invitations the prior year. After seeing how gorgeous her custom wedding invitations came out I knew I'd be in good hands with mine. I first met with Laura with my mom and she was nothing but sweet,... Read More knowledgeable, and so thorough in her process, in what to expect, and how no matter what she will make sure everything comes out beautifully. We felt so comfortable and excited to start designing our invitations. She is all about teamwork with each of her clients to make sure they are happy and satisfied in getting exactly their vision while also making sure she guides them and gives her style and design guidance to make everything is perfect. She takes so much pride in her work and it shines through in the end result with spectacular and truly beautiful designs and professionalism. It was a pleasure working with Laura and her team, any questions I had were answered immediately, any nervousness I had they eased my mind, they are just straight up awesome! I will be using them again and recommending them to everyone I know!

Laura Damiano

Hi there, I am Laura Damiano. I create one-of-a-kind, bespoke stationery and branding that expresses my clients’ unique personalities and stories surrounding their events. It probably wouldn’t surprise you if I told you that since the time I could hold an art utensil–whether it be a paint brush, marker or crayon–I was doing so every spare moment I could find. I remember playing in my dad’s desk drawers for hours and creating artwork that my mother has now made into a collage for her home. I learned to create everything by hand, and still prefer that method today.