Laura K Moore Photography

We serve, most commonly, the southwest, but love to travel!

fine art love story photographer

After shooting weddings for 9 years, LKM is known for her ability to capture natural moments and creative range telling the real stories of people, place and purpose-beautifully. Clients who resonate most with her and her team's work typically prioritize people, real emotion, authentic storytelling and love the hybrid between documentary and fine art editorial emphasis. We deeply value the chemistry and relationship we have with our clients. We want you to trust us; feel comfortable and truly be yourselves. We want your wedding day story to be a treasure for the rest of your life--an heirloom of art, joy & beauty. We take our roll as storytellers seriously and want your investment to be TRULY WORTH IT. We look forward to connecting! It would be our honor to be your fine art storytellers

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

We serve, most commonly, the southwest, but love to travel! (951) 756-2960

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lauren K

LKM put so much work and detail into our wedding! Since I met Laura I felt so comfortable and taken care of! She made me feel as if I was her only client. I loved her advice (taking pictures before the ceremony was the best decision we could have made!). Laura was able to really... Read More focus on our wants for the photographs and chose our photographer based on that journalistic standpoint. Britt, our photographer, was so relaxed and in control which made it very easy for us to be ourselves and comfortable during all of the moments throughout the night. I would recommend this group to every bride out there! They are extremely flexible and helpful. Made me feel beautiful for my entire wedding day/night!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Lindsey W

Laura loves what she does, and that makes everything exponentially better. She is a people person and is a blast to work with. Not only is she extremely talented in the art of photography, but she knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. This is the real... Read More deal, folks.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Molly R

Hiring Laura is the best decision you can make for your wedding. Just stop looking at other photographers and book her now! My husband and I had high expectations and we were still blown away by her photos. Setting aside that she is an INCREDIBLE photographer, she is one of... Read More most genuinely kind, warm people I've ever met. You'll feel like you've invited an old friend to your wedding and then walk away with stunning, relaxed photographs of every important moment from your wedding (and all of the incredible little moments in between). Can't recommend Laura strongly enough!

2017-11-06T12:02:48 Response from the vendor

oh my goodness! you guys are so sweet! What a treasure to have been part of your day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Megan L

More than just a photographer, Laura puts the wants of the bride and groom as her first priority. Laura's ability to see and understand the happy couple's vision is essential when capturing your special day! Laura's energetic and personable worth ethic leaves you not only loving... Read More her work but having the time of your life during the shoots and always remembering that being in love is fun!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Bobby S

After seeing so many of my friend's weddings captured by Laura, i wish i would have known about her when i got married. Her attention to detail and ability to catch those perfect and unpredictable moments just blows my mind!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Christina D

Laura is an absolute JOY to work with! She is fun, engaging, flexible, and she understands how new or weird being in front of a camera is for most people and knows just how to make a perfectly relaxed and fun photo shoot. We had an amazing time working with her, and her images... Read More are stunning. A little pricier than others, but you get what you pay for- and honestly it's so very very worth it, every cent.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Katie D

Laura, Laura, Laura. What a firecracker and joy to have photograph our wedding. One reason I knew I wanted Laura to photograph my wedding, even before I was engaged, is because she has a personality that will bring the fun, smiles and spunk out of people. She can fit into any... Read More crowd. One aspect of her skills I learned and now love is she loves to tell a story with her photography. She wants to capture the emotion and thoughts during each and every moment of your special day. With all of this, I think you know I would HIGHLY recommend Laura for an engagement and wedding photographer. Thank you, Laura, for all you did for Eric and I. Thank you for going above and beyond.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Krista R

My husband and I were so grateful for Laura and her outgoing spirit! We met with her to do engagement photos and immediately were amazed by her ability to make us feel comfortable. When we received our engagement photos we were blown away by how beautiful they were! Laura... Read More attended our rehearsal and thoughtfully introduced herself to our parents and wedding party. The day of the wedding she continued to impress us with her calm and silly demeanor - making photos a fun process! She was organized - making sure we got photos with all family and friends. Laura was talented, professional, and kind. We are so grateful for not only her talent, but also the energy and charisma that she brought to our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 London L

We are so happy that we hired Laura and her team to shoot our wedding and rehearsal dinner. Laura is passionate, fun kind, creative, hilarous, silly and makes being behind the camera so much fun. Laura and I connected about a year before our wedding. She was super friendly and... Read More took the time to Skype with us so we could meet. What I initially loved about Laura is that she captures the story of your wedding experience, and she loves doing it. (If you get a chance, check out her blog because it is amazing!) I looked through portfolios of several photographers and no one compared. After getting to know Larua more, she was just awesome over all (great talent+ great personality=pure awesomeness). She traveled out to California for our wedding (not to mention -ON HER BIRTHDAY) and brought two photographers with her. They also shot amazing photos at our rehearsal dinner, which we will charish forever. Our wedding day was a dream. Laura and her team were a huge part in making that happen. We were on the fence about first look a few days before the wedding. Laura took the time to chat over the phone to explain the pros and cons and what our wedding timeline would look like if we did/didn't do it. We decided to go with the first look, and we are so so happy that we did! The first look was such a special moment. A few days after the wedding we were sent some wedding teasers and they were beyond gorgeous. I can't wait to see the rest! Big thank you to Laura and her team! <3 You're the best!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 kirstie a

After looking at LKM's website, I knew she had to be the photographer for our wedding. The pictures she took of our wedding are magical and she expertly captured the wide range of emotions from our special day. Our wedding photos are amazing and so is Laura - she has such a... Read More pleasant disposition and makes you feel incredibly comfortable while having a ton of fun. Thank you, Laura and team, for the beautiful reminders of one of the best days of my life.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heidi J

You will be so thankful you chose LKM! Laura's ability to find the perfect light combined with the way she manages to capture raw emotion in her pictures is breathtaking. Her love for people spills out into her work, and it shows in the way she interacts wit her clients and is... Read More able to get those priceless smirks, glances, and moments in a picture for you to cherish forever. 💕

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kimberly N

Choosing Laura as our wedding photographer allowed us to capture intimate vulnerable moments on the day of our wedding. Laura has not only an artistic skill as a photographer moreover, she has a gift of relating with profound joy. She made our sessions an added adventure to our... Read More wedding story. The quality of products, time spent and the photos were worth every cent. Laura ensured our photos expressed our kind of love in the right setting with so much style. We love her so much she did our maternity photos. She's addicting!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ryan E

Laura and her staff were such a pleasure to work with on our special day! She really took the time to get to us and genuinely cared about making sure to capture every special moment of our day. She was so easy to work with and was so professional and kind throughout the whole... Read More night. Thank you LKM photography for being such a pleasure to work with and making this the most hassle free process ever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rebecca B

Laura is so thoughtful during sessions. She somehow works magic by getting to truly know you and taking photos all at the same time. I love the way she can draw out personalities and then capture those for eternity in photos that show who you really are and heartfelt stories.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Joshua S

Working with Laura is the most personable and fun experience I have ever had. She exudes so much joy in the work she does that just melts the stress away and allows you to be you. In this process of breaking down barriers and anxiety with her own joy and exuberance she is able... Read More to capture stunning pictures. These moments when capture hang on walls and revisit profile pictures over and over because they are pictures of your true self, not the fake smile you normally see. I cannot say enough about the incredible experience that it is to share that moment and have it captured at just the right time by Laura. Simple the best.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kailene M

Laura is the most personable, kind, and genuine person I have ever met! She takes such good care of every client and she always gives 100%! Her pictures are so inspiring and are always done with excellence! I'm the hugest fan of this brand!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Carley M

When I starting wedding planning, one of the only things I had my heart set on was Laura as my photographer! Something about her photography spoke to me and I knew she was the only one I wanted capturing the best day of my life. She was everything I could have dreamed of and... Read More more! She went above and beyond in every aspect of my wedding, from skype dates nailing down timeline and details to keeping everything flowing perfectly on the big day, she really was amazing! Even received a number of compliments from our guests how wonderful our photographer was! Not to mention her pictures are absolutely stunning. By far one of the best photographers out there!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Briana G

LKM Photography is amazing! Laura is the first photographer I have ever worked with that made the shoot comfortable and easy and captured exactly the story I was trying to tell. She really listens and gets what her clients are looking for. She is super professional and fun at... Read More the same time and I would book her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Heidi S

When I started wedding planning, the only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted Laura to photograph our wedding. I was so happy that it all came together and she made it out to Minnesota. Laura is absolutely amazing!! Not only did she capture our day perfectly, but she made us... Read More all feel comfortable the whole time (even my husband who isn't a fan of taking pictures). She's a pro, so she knows what will look best in terms of lighting, poses, background, etc.-- but at the same time she also knows when to let things play out and just photograph the moment unfolding. Now we have stunning photos to look at for the rest of our lives, and I could not be more grateful. If I had to make the decision of a photographer again, I would choose Laura, every single time.

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Chelsea S

Laura K Moore is amazing! I knew that she would be when I looked at her portfolio of weddings and engagement pictures. I was so excited to see how she would tell our love story for our engagement pictures and she did not disappoint. My fiance does not like to smile in pictures... Read More at all, however you would never know when you looked at our engagement pictures. She worked her magic and told our love story so beautifully. She was so outgoing and easy to work with and made us feel at ease even though we were not in our comfort zone. I can not wait to see what she does for our wedding pictures in October! She is simply amazing!

Gorgeous photos and sweet personality

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Christine P

Laura made our photo session go so smoothly. She was able to capture the most beautiful photos with gorgeous light even when my kids were melting down. She has a personality that makes you want to naturally open up to the camera, so no fake cheese smiles here! Her style is... Read More more natural, hanging out, doing what you do type, and by the time you're done, you feel like you've gained an invaluable friend, not just sitting stiffly to capture the "right" moment.

You will be blown away

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Monique S

Laura has the highest quality of photography I have ever encountered. She is super sweet, extremely talented, professional and has exceptional interpersonal skills. I have attended multiple weddings she has shot and have been impressed at her ability to capture the uniqueness of... Read More each couple and the joy that is shared on their wedding day. She is gifted at seeing beauty in the details and recreating the feelings of each moment through her photography. Our family has had the wonderful opportunity to have LKM photography capture family photos as well as a maternity session (I would have loved if I knew her when we got married...we would have hired her in a heartbeat!). We have been blown away by every aspect of her service. The photo sessions were extremely fun, organized, and we felt completely at ease and the images we received have been and will be cherished in our family for years to come.

Gorgeously creative

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Sarah H

Many of my friends have had her as their photographer in their wedding and other occasions and have LOVED her excitement and enthusiasm, as well as the stunning photos she captures! I can never get enough of her creative angles and beautifully thought out pictures. Definitely... Read More recommend her! :)

Shooting Star

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 steven h

My fiance and I contacted Laura as one of the first cornerstones of our wedding. She came recommended by a friend and we knew from our first meeting we had to have her as part of our wedding. Laura was interested not only in taking our photos but in telling our love story.... Read More When we showed up for our engagement session Laura was all smiles and brought out the best in us. She made it fun, natural and the shots were amazing. There was a really nice mixture of serious, fun, loving and professionalism involved. She shows great technical and editing ability while also capturing raw moments that need no filter. We cannot wait to see the magic she brings to our special day and feel blessed to have her services.

Not just an amazing artist, but also organized

Reviewed on 3/25/2015

From our first interaction, Laura was caring, sweet, and incredibly organized. As an artist myself, I know that sometimes organization can diminish in light of artistic prowess, but Laura has balanced and exceeded in both areas. Laura was not only sensitive to any family... Read More awkwardness (of which there was some) but also intentional in learning about the story and vibe of me and my husband, as to capture it on film. She perfectly shot and produced photos of our engagement and our wedding. She found quiet, intimate moments not only between myself and my husband, but even of my sweet friends and family. She also did a wonderful job of capturing the excitement and action of fun events like the dance floor party. She was unobtrusive on the day of the event, yet was able to capture each wonderful moment. Her sweet presence was a welcome addition to our wedding. From our first interaction to planning the schedule of the day to receiving our photos, Laura was excellent in communication, organization, and genuine care for this important season of our lives. I would suggest Laura to any and everyone that I know.

Laura Moore

After shooting weddings for over 10 years, Laura K. Moore has developed a beautiful portfolio and reputation. Based in southern Arizona but shooting worldwide, Laura and her team are most known for their connection with clients, ability to capture natural moments and bring a creative range that tells the story uniquely and genuinely. LKM deeply values rapport with clients. Authenticity is so essential to their signature storytelling style and personable approach! They continue to draw in clients who want their story captured authentically with energy, joy, class and a dash of adventure.