Laura Martinez Photography

Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas & US Destinations

Inspired by vivid colors & sweet moments & YOU

Wedding & branding photography that aims to provide your dream photos. I'm here to make your vision a realty!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas & US Destinations (813) 922-5771

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Julia L

So great to work with Laura! She is always so fun and aware. You can go over your ideas with her and she understands perfectly! Love working with her and loved our wedding photos :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jackie J

Laura is INCREDIBLY talented at what she does. She knows how to make people feel comfortable so that the photos reflect your personality and she captures memorable moments with such art. She takes such care in every part of the process. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Anggie R

Laura is sweet, professional, and super talented! She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which is not easy! The outcome was beautiful. We are incredibly happy we chose Laura to capture our day!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017

I secretly reached out to Laura in regards to my 1 year anniversary. Laura not only was able to capture our moments for us but she was consultative and made several suggestions that make our photos even more valuable. Laura is extremely humble and committed to her clients.... Read More Laura exceeded our expectations and I am so happy to have met her. I would highly recommend Laura to anyone for any occasion.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Steven B

Laura is a true hidden gem that won't be so-hidden anymore. I found her as a referral from a friend to shoot a personal photoshoot and now she does all my professional photography for my business. She is truly dedicated to providing her clients with an upmost quality of work in... Read More such a humble & professional manner. I absolutely love her work & her natural ability to make you feel at ease from start to finish! ...Highly recommend would be an understatement!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Silvia R

My husband and I are happy and very pleased to have chosen Laura Martinez to capture all those magical moments of our wedding, she is very professional, kind and charismatic who dedicates herself and makes it perfect.

Laura Martinez

I'm in the love & branding business, but I have to say, love stories are my favorite! During a wedding I wear multiple hats, form actual photographer to helping the bride buckle her shoes or helping bridesmaids touch up their hair and I love it. Its one of the most important days of your life & I'll be there to help wherever I need to. Im flexible, easy going and on your team! I have been a photographer for 10 years and know photoshop like the back of my hand, so if there's a look or editing style you like I can achieve it. Your wedding photos should be exactly how you envision it 💜