Laura's Focus Photography

6951 Hopkins Neck Road, Easton, MD

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Nakita J

Laura is an amazing photographer and has become our go-to person. I met Laura in Blacksburg, VA when she did our engagement shoot. We were so pleased with her work that we paid her to come photograph our wedding in Rose Haven, MD (5 hours away). A few years later I needed... Read More some professional headshots and office photography done in Easton, MD and hired Laura again. She has a fantastic eye for photography and does high quality work!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

Laura was amazing. She provided us information ahead of time on what would happen and had us complete a questionnaire to ensure we included everything and everyone who would be important to us to make sure nothing got lost in the excitement and chaos of our wedding day. She... Read More was artistic in the photos she took as well as non-obtrusive that day. We had so many photos taken together that day and Laura was flexible, calming, funny and creative. And everyone who has been through the pictures we received has commented on how amazing her photography was. Melissa and I would definitely recommend her.

Reviewed on 7/21/2015

Best photographer ever

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Angela S

From the start of the process, Laura was accommodating and easy to work with. She was very personable, and nothing was too much to ask of her. Of course, what really matters at the end of the day is the photographs. And they were AMAZING. I feel like I am not a photogenic... Read More person, but Laura managed to make me look good in every single one. She was also very professional and turned things around in record time. Highly recommend her services.

Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Sarah M

If you are looking for an awesome photographer to capture all the beautiful and memorable moments of your big day, look no further, Laura Friedel Matney is your lady. She is so organized, prompt and professional, you won't have to worry about pictures at all. As we all know,... Read More the less you have to worry about on your wedding day, the better. She will be everywhere at once, capturing moments you didn't even know were happening, without disrupting. She's kind of like a ninja. : ) My photos turned out so nice, I felt she made the day look even prettier than it was in reality. Also, she will have your photos back to you in record time. Laura has won multiple awards for her stunning photography, so why not let her make you stunning, too? She's awesome

Great Photographer.

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Andrea L

If you are looking for a great photographer, Laura is wonderful. Candid shots at the reception were very important to us and she did a great job taking tons of those. She took about 400 candid shots at the reception. My only wish was that she did a few more cute photos of my... Read More husband and me. She took a few but there wasn't a lot of variety. The ones she did take turned out amazing, but I wish I had a few more of the two of us in a variety of places on the property doing cute things.

Photographer!!! Amazing!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Monica P

Laura was the most amazing photographer! She did our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and our wedding pictures! She is the best photographer I've seen so far at all of the weddings I have attended! She is constantly taking pictures and you never see her just standing... Read More around (which drives me crazy when photographers do this)! I am so thankful for all of her hard work during the wedding! Her work is absolutely amazing as well! She has won so many awards for her work and she deserves every one of them! I wouldn't choose anyone else!

Stunning photos and amazing service!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Liesl B

Laura was perfect! She did both our engagement and wedding day photos. We immediately fell in love with her style and the emotion she is able to both capture and create through her photos. She beautifully captured so many of the important moments throughout the day. Laura is... Read More professional, punctual, and seems to float around without anyone even realizing she is there. She was never disruptive and helped keep everyone calm, even through the literal storm that rolled in. We will definitely recommend Laura to anyone as she will mesh with just about any personality of bride, groom, family, child...you name it!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Sarah F

Laura is absolutely amazing. Our wedding pictures are incredible and we could not be happier with our decision to use her as our photographer. She captured almost 1000 pictures and each one is great. Along with her assistant, not a moment of our wedding day was left out. We will... Read More cherish the pictures forever!

Amazing Pictures!

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 Rachel M

We LOVE our pictures!!! Laura was easy to work with and the we could not be happier with the pictures! We also go engagement photos with her and loved them too!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/22/2011 Maria S

Laura is fabulous. I can't belive how amazing all of my wedding photos turned out. She is everywhere, capturing all of the important moments. I have heard nothing but great feedback on the pictures. One of my friends commented that they looked like they belonged in a fancy... Read More bridal magazine, and I give Laura full credit. She's great and I would highly recommend her!

Amazing.

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Kimberly W

Laura Matney is easy to work with and takes absolutely amazing pictures. My husband and I do not consider ourselves to be extremely photogenic and she made us look like pros. Flexible, friendly, creative, and professional- an absolute must have on your wedding day.

Great wedding photographer in the NRV

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Ashley H

Laura is awesome! She is so helpful, creative, detailed, and easily accessible!! My husband and I both loved her!

TO Laura's Focus Photography