Laurel Mountain Photography

Serving Pittsburgh PA and Destination Wedding Locations

Boutique Fine Art Wedding Photography

We believe that the best way to capture the memories of your wedding day is to turn them into works of art that can be displayed and cherished for years to come. When all of the training, decisions, and expression come together to capture that one moment, it will take your breath away.

Artistic

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

536 Briar Hill Drive, Greensburg, PA Serving Pittsburgh PA and Destination Wedding Locations (888) 815-8914
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Gorgeous Photos, Fantastic Photographers - Such a great decision!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

My wedding day was the most incredible, emotional, and exciting day of my life. Thanks to the fabulous photographers of Laurel Mountain Photography, I am able to relive each wonderful moment any time I want to. Their ability to capture every heartfelt smile, tear, and kiss is... Read More priceless to my husband and I. I get goosebumps each time I open my wedding album! We hired Laurel Mountain Photography to take our engagement photos after several word-of-mouth referrals, and after receiving the proofs, there was no question who we were hiring to photograph our wedding day! We knew we had professionals that we could trust to document all of the intricate details we would want to remember forever. The photographers were a dream from the start - they showed initiative by contacting me to schedule a meeting where we discussed my wedding vision, my theme, a shot list, possible locations, and the day's timeframe. On the big day, they were extremely flexible, agreeing to photograph myself, my mother, and the bridesmaids during our hair appointments and make up appointments. They also photographed my groom, my father, and the groomsmen/ring bearer putting on their jackets and straightening their ties before the ceremony. Those pictures are particularly special to me. During the ceremony, photographs afterwards, and reception, Laurel Mountain Photography was professional, efficient, and most importantly, respectful of my timeframe and shot requests. Thanks to them, my wedding day ran smoothly - we arrived where we were supposed to be at the right time, and our guests did not have to spend their evening waiting for us to arrive! Even though I did not wish to spend several hours after the ceremony taking pictures, the photographs that I received were breathtaking. The photographers recommended my new husband and I stepping outside for a few minutes during the reception, and those intimate nighttime moments between he and I are some of my very favorites. When choosing photographers for your wedding, just consider this - anyone can take a picture (including my 2-year old nephew!). But the key is to find someone who is talented, considerate, and reliable who will take the time to know you and your fiancé as a couple to ensure that the most special moments are captured. Laurel Mountain Photography did this for my husband and I, and we couldn't be more grateful for them!

Captured the memories!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Michelle B

We had our wedding in June 2015 and honestly could not have worked with a better couple for the day. Even when meeting for the first time we were blown away with how professional and friendly Anastasia was. She met us at a location near our house to save us the travel, she... Read More brought pictures of other weddings for us to look at and also fully reviewed the package options so we could find what fit our budget and wishes best. On the day of the wedding they were prompt and stayed for long into the night they the heat and then the rain! Despite the elements they made our day beautiful knowing when to take photos in certain locations based on the sun and weather,etc. not only did they take the photos but they kept us calm and kept the day running on schedule...not to mention helping me with my dress, veil, etc. they sent us a booklet to work on before the wedding to list our group photos, special photos etc and they did not miss one thing we were looking for. as for getting the photos we (Along with comments made by family and friends) were shocked that we had access to the online gallery in as little as 2 weeks. We then got two full albums of our photos by mail and are so thankful we have these to save and enjoy for years to come. I have already suggested Laurel Mountain Photography to friends and family and hope to use them in the future myself (although it won't be for another wedding hahah). We give them 5 stars hands down!!! Thank you so much!! Michelle & Travis.

September Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Heather C

John and Lisa captured our September wedding and the pictures could not be more gorgeous. There is a great mix of posed portraits, artistic shots, and candids. A lot of guests commented on how nice they both were. We could not be happier with the results of our photos and do not... Read More know how we will narrow them down to fit into an album!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Olivia Y

Choosing LMP to Photograph my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Finding a photographer who not only does beautiful work but who you also have a connection with is so important, especially on your wedding day. When my husband and I first met with Anastasia,... Read More we knew she was the perfect person for the job. From that first day to the last day, she answered all of our questions and concerns, responded to our emails immediately and always made us feel like we were her top priority. LMP photographed weddings before at the venue we had chosen and knew very beautiful, unique places to go to for photographs. Anastasia even brought us back outside for sunset pictures, something I would have never thought could look so beautiful and completely blew us away with the photos she took. Her and her father were so amazing to work with and I cannot say nicer things about them. SUCH a great experience and I would highly recommend them. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Olivia G

Best wedding photographers ever! I was so nervous to choose a photographer for our wedding, but Anastasia and Mark exceeded all of our expectations. They were so great...and FUN to work with! Everything was simple and easy our wedding day because of all the planning ahead of... Read More time. It couldn't have gone any better. Pictures turned out amazing and we now have great memories to look back on. They didn't miss a beat :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Anna A

So happy that we went with LMP for our wedding day! Anastasia made our whole day go so smoothly. Getting our proofs back in two weeks was awesome, especially after we saw the amount of pictures that we had! We can't wait to use LMP for our other big milestones in the future!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Jessica K

We chose LMP for our wedding on a referral of a friend! Best referral ever! Anastasia and Mark made our day! They are fun, friendly and soooo organized! Every meeting, email and interaction was easy! Our photos from our wedding day are breathtaking! They really know how to... Read More capture those special moments! Thanks to LMP, we have beautiful visual memories of our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Shanna B

I chose LMP after seeing a former classmate's wedding pictures and they did not disappoint. From the first time I met Anastasia I knew she would make our wedding special. We did our engagement photos shortly after meeting for the first time and she made my now husband and I feel... Read More very comfortable in front of the camera. Through the whole process they were very accommodating and easy to communicate with via text and email. All of my questions/concerns were answered prior to the big day and I felt very confident that we had everything planned and mapped out. We were also very lucky to work with John and Lisa on our wedding day too and they made the day very comfortable and managed to capture all of our special moments!! All of our wedding pictures turned out absolutely stunning!! We still have a hard time choosing our favorites! I look forward to working with LMP again in the future for other big life events and family portraits, etc.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Stephanie P

We chose LMP to photograph our wedding immediately after meeting with John. He was very kind and accommodating (as we were planning our wedding from out of state.) I met him with my mom twice to discuss every detail about the day so that it would go off without a hitch - and it... Read More did! John and Lisa did all the "thinking" for us on our wedding day so we didn't have to stress about our pictures. They came prepared with my requested shot list, had ideas of their own, and were open to any on-the-spot requests. I loved that they came as a pair - while one was shooting my bridesmaids and me getting ready, the other was getting detail shots. They were very efficient and I ended up with almost 1,000 great-quality pictures to choose from!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Tricia T

Stunning-- it is coming up on my 1 year wedding anniversary and I still look at my wedding photos 2-3 times a week. I am always finding a new "favorite" and looking back on the amazing day Anastasia was able to capture for my husband and I. It rained on my wedding day, but that... Read More didn't stop the team from taking breath taking photos outside and encouraging us to do so! I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my wedding photos and I will cherish them for a life time.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kristen M

I loved working with John and Lisa. They were a great team and very nice. I got my proofs back in about 3 weeks after the wedding, it was great!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Stacie M

I've admired Laurel Mountain Photography's work for years and was lucky enough to have them capture our wedding day. We actually didn't commit to a wedding date or venue until we knew we could work with Laurel Mountain Photography! I couldn't be happier with the outcome! Every... Read More picture is perfect and Mark and Anastasia were so creative and easy to work with. They made us feel so at ease and comfortable. I absolutely love every photo they took, and am so thankful that they captured these beautiful moments. Mark and Anastasia are simply the best!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Anna S

I first contacted LMP in December 2016, looking for a photographer; they came highly recommended by FineLine Multimedia Productions, who we hired for our videographer. We were so relieved that these two vendors were experienced with our videography contact and had shot at our... Read More ceremony and reception locations before! They really know their stuff! They answered countless emails and requests (I had a TON of requested pictures), and were very patient and helpful. We met in-person with John and Lisa, once in December for an initial meeting and another time in March to finalize the wedding timeline and details. We now, after only 2.5 weeks after the wedding, have ALL of our proofs and they look phenomenal. John and Lisa delivered on those "special shots" we requested specifically, but managed to inconspicuously capture some really wonderful moments between us and our guests---I am so thankful we chose them. They are a really great team---a wonderful model for a couple that works together, impressive---and we would recommend them to anyone in the area looking for an efficient, understanding, and accommodating photography team!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Brandon P

We chose Laurel Mountain Photography after meeting them at a wedding show. We were overwhelmed with how beautiful the pictures turned out! Anastasia and Mark did a great job photographing our wedding day from start to finish. We were so pleased with the attention to detail and... Read More flawlessness of each photo. They were very easy to work with and did an awesome job managing our wedding party of 19! They were helpful, accommodating and really made the picture taking process enjoyable! We were able to view our pictures in only 2 weeks and look forward to the Coffee Table Album to come!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalie G

Anastasia and Mark were amazing to work with. My husband and I fell in love with their work and one we reached out to them and spoke with them and met them we knew they were the photographers for us. They both worked tirelessly to make sure they got every shot we wanted. If they... Read More haven't been to a venue or location before they go out before the day and scout it, I thought this was great. It allowed them to make a game plan for our day so we could get some beautiful photographs! I loved that Anastasia came to where I got ready and Mark went to where my husband was getting ready, afterwards it gave us a wonderful view of the morning the other didn't see. Anastasia and Mark stayed with us the entire day to capture each and every moment. We received our photos within a few weeks of our wedding which was wonderful!!! They have several photography packages listed on their website but work with you to create the best one for you and your wants/needs. We have used Anastasia and Mark for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, they were amazing to work with and I continue to recommend them to anyone that is looking for a photographer, I will continue to use them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tiana G

Photography for me, was the hardest decision that I had made about our wedding day. I was a little overwhelmed when I first started looking. Luckily, I had met prior with a friend and she had made this packet of information with me, outlining different things that she had... Read More learned throughout her own research for her upcoming wedding (Thanks again Nichole!!!). The night we met, we went over a thousand different things, my head was spinning. Finally, at the end of the night, I was just like, if you were me who would you go with? And she is like Laurel Mountain Photography, the one I am going with. I’ve never been happier! So, that night I went home and checked out their website one more time, and I really liked what I had saw and the quality of the photos. I also, had saved a few photos from other photographers and had asked my friend who is also getting into photography if he could rate who he thought had the best pictures and why he thinks they’d be good, etc. Well he also rated Laurel Mountain number one, so I knew, they were who I had to pick. That next Monday, I had emailed them, and got the sweetest response back from Anastasia. I already knew I would like her. We set up an appointment to meet and talk, and fiancé at the time, after meeting her knew right then and there she and Laurel Mountain are who we wanted taking our pictures! We had Anastasia and John, and we couldn’t have been happier. We also decided to do our engagement session with Anastasia, and our pictures turned out fantastic. She even took some with our little puppy! When it came time to meet with her for our last meeting, she had everything organized asked all the questions we would need to make our day go as smoothly as possible. And it did. The day of the wedding Anastasia and her father were awesome, she was such a trooper being pregnant and didn’t let that interfere either. Once, they got started it was like they were barely there and made you feel so comfortable. They made sure all of our favorite photos were captured, and they did their homework on some places that they never shot at before (they went there months before to make sure they knew all the best places to get a photo, the lightening, positions, etc.) they were a blast! We were on our honeymoon when we received our wedding photo site. We were shocked to see how many photos we had, and the fact that we liked them ALL! That’s so hard to do because I usually hate every photo of myself! But not this time. You really can’t go wrong with Laurel Mountain. I know you’ll be happy you picked them! Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Meghann L

I can't say enough wonderful things about Laurel Mountain Photography. Our pictures exceeded my expectations beyond what I could have imaged. Working with Anastasia over the past year from everything to engagement pictures to scheduling my whole wedding day out was completely... Read More stress free. The pictures are so unique from any other wedding album I've seen because they bring out true artistry in every photo. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you LMP for the beautiful memories that will last a life time!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Lynn P

Laurel Mountain Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. The pictures they took were breathtaking and without their loyalty and expertise, we wouldn't have these captured memories to keep for a life time. Both photographers were innovative on ideas... Read More that fit our style, which made it so unique for us. Their value, expertise, and commitment is unbeatable. We also had our engagement pictures done by LMP. Even at our first meeting and before any of our own pictures, we were impressed with their work. We highly recommend them and can not wait to utilize their services again.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelsey D

I searched for a photographer for months, after my first time seeing LMP's photos I was sold, there was no question I had to have them capture our day! My husband and I are able to relive the BEST DAY EVER everyday thanks to Anastasia and Mark. They love candid photos, they have... Read More a true passion for their work and it surely shows in their photos. It was like they weren't even there but still front and center the whole day capturing every moment, every emotion perfectly. Having them there on our wedding day felt completely natural and comfortable, we felt like we knew them for years after our first meeting. I highly recommend them for your big day, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Taylor R

Laurel Mountain Photography is a hidden gem of western Pennsylvania photography- an absolute must book. The LMP photographers are selfless, genuine, and so sincere. They will capture every sweet moment of your wedding day. They make your wedding day effortless, and their... Read More prestige will leave you with heirloom photographs. Laurel Mountain Photography is a timeless choice for the best day of your life.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Brittany S

I chose LMP as they photographed my best friends wedding. I couldnt be more pleased with my choice. They were so easy to work with and answered my questions quickly. They did a fantastiv job of capturing our perfect day!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Meghan P

I had the pleasure of working with Anastasia and Mark the day of my wedding and also did engagement photos with Anastasia. I felt at ease the entire time and they were able to capture beautiful memories of our events. They were a huge help the day of the wday fading and even... Read More helped me get dressed and bustled my dress for the reception. I could not be more ecstatic over the photographs I received from the wedding day and have received numerous compliments on the quality of the work. Thank you for helping to preserve our wedding day to be able to look back and relive over the preceding years.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Melissa G

I will forever recommend these photographers to any of my friends or family getting married! Our pictures are absolutely flawless, and I cannot count the number of compliments we've gotten. Their vision is perfect, all pictures (even posed ones) look so candid and natural! And,... Read More they're great at getting real, candid photos! They were so professional and amazing throughout the entire day. It honestly felt like I had a friend with me all day, Anastasia and her husband joked and laughed with us all day, and Anastasia even helped to bustle my dress and put my veil in when she saw my mom and MOH were a bit confused!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Nichole R

There is a reason these guys are in The Knot hall of fame! It's because they are absolutely incredible!!! After talking to several different photographers we went with John and Anita at LMP. We couldn't be happier with our decision. The photos are breathtaking and my husband... Read More felt comfortable enough around them to get caught in several fantastic candids which is really saying something since my husband is not a big fan of having his picture taken. He even looks happy and relaxed in the posed photos as well, thank you for that LMP! Each time we met with them or spoke with them before the wedding they were professional but very funny and easy to talk to. The shot book they provided really helped me narrow down the most important shots I wanted to see them take and they really followed through. They took great care and listened to what I wanted and used their artistic ability to capture the best candids and poses that fell in line with what we discussed all day. They were a blast to work with and when things got rolling they were like ninjas taking the candid photos, I forgot they were there that's how good they were! They even performed a miracle for me, one of the most important photos to me was of the look on my husbands face seeing me walk down the aisle for the first time and it was not looking good as a guest was practically in the aisle and so close to my husband that he and his cell phone were all you could see! I was devastated! But LMP pulled through and combined the photo with another so that I was covering the guest and all you could see was my husband looking at me! It saved the day and is a gorgeous photo! If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding I highly recommend LMP, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Ellie C

John and Lisa were very dedicated and a pleasure to work with. They were both very organized and ensured that they captured all the shots we requested. Our wedding photos turned out to be absolutely beautiful. It shows that John and Lisa love what they do. Thanks John and... Read More Lisa for helping to make our wedding day special!