A Wedding With No Regrets

People fear wedding day regrets, and mine are too many to count. I regret every minute, every moment, every memory my feeble mind has let slip away over the last eight years of marriage. I vaguely recall my husband getting emotional seeing me for the first time, but I can’t picture his face in my mind anymore. My sister’s kids hilariously pulled the cord out of the projector during our slideshow, but photographers back then didn’t bother with “unimportant” things like that. I was told my father cried when my husband sang to me, but I’ll never see his face. My husband and I are currently ranked in the top 30 photographers in the world for preserving memories just like the ones that comprise MY list of regrets and so many more. We'd be honored to be entrusted with yours.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Second Shooter Available

14 Edgemere Ct., Erial, NJ CO, PA, NY, NJ, DE and MD (303) 905-6572

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Paul M

Lauren & Sean are absolutely top notch, wonderful people to work with and unbelievably talented photographers! We booked them for our wedding after having worked with them for a friends wedding were I was in the wedding party. We were so impressed with how their photos came out... Read More we immediately booked them for our own wedding! We're stoked with how awesome our own photos came out! We look ssoooo much better in the photos than we do in person lol! Seriously though, all of our shots are amazing and we couldn't be happier with how everything came out! Lauren and Sean were able to really capture the animal spirit of our Zoo wedding and our personalities too with every photo. We can't thank these two enough for really embracing our weirdness and perfectly capturing a day we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Nancy K

I was DREADING looking for a photographer for our wedding!!! These days anyone with a camera is a "photographer" which gave me such anxiety. One day I sucked it up and Googled best photographers in South Jersey, and lo and behold, there Lauren's award winning pictures were. I... Read More instantly scoured the internet for all information on her. I instantly fell in love with her passion, her drive, and her quirkiness!!! The video of her shooting sealed the deal, I had goosebumps watching her work. It's a truly magical site to watch her doing what she loves, and her pictures reflected that!!!! And that's only on paper. After you meet her it's like having a best friend take your pictures. You're comfortable and at ease which makes for absolutely stunning pictures!!! I could go on and on about how AMAZING this woman is! I hope this review does her justice because the experience I've had was beyond words!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Ashley D

I don't even know where to start! I feel like Lauren and her team are now family! What an experience to have them shoot our special day. From the first meeting with Lauren and Sean I knew they were the right photographers for us! On our wedding day tradegy struck the team but... Read More they handled it beyond belief! Lauren is one of the strongest and most professional women I know! She and the team took amazing shots with heavy thoughts on their minds. Reading Lauren's Compassion in Photography blog brought tears to my eyes. Seeing the moments the team captured blew me away! I can't image any other team being able to do this. I can't thank them enough for taking such great shots and helping me be able to remember this day forever! I will cherish the memories forever! It was awesome working with Lauren and her team!! I would recommend their services 100%!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Ryan L

I first met Lauren six years ago when she took newborn photos of my son. I knew when the time came to choose a wedding photographer, Lauren was my first choice. I had followed her work over the years and already knew we were going to get the best! All I can tell you is that... Read More Lauren (and her 2nd shooter Miguel), blew even my expectations away. She was prompt, responsive, professional, fun, determined, and sacrificed her comfort time after time to make sure she captured the emotions behind every moment of our day. From shooting outside till her fingers were numb, laying on the wet ground, crawling under people, standing on things, and hiking around the city just to find great locations, Lauren does what it takes to execute. Every shot not only captured the moment, but more importantly captured the emotion behind it and truly told a story. Lauren is a true pro...she just has it. It seems like "wedding photographers" are a dime a dozen these days and its daunting to try and sort through hundreds of portfolios when deciding who to trust with your big day. I can tell you this...there are very few that will come close to matching Lauren's mix of artistic vision, dedication, flawless execution, and professionalism. Anyone looking for a wedding photographer should stop their search and call Lauren (she fills up quickly)...I promise you wont regret it! Ryan and Karina Livingston

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jen S

Choosing wedding vendors is like extending wedding invites to a group of strangers. You hire them, hope their talents make up for the lack of minutes you actually know them for (or will know them for), because they just became important enough to share in one of the biggest... Read More events in your life! Well at least that's how I felt when deciding who to hire as my wedding photographer. But then I spoke with Lauren....her personality, her creativity, her passion for photography, and her ability to make you feel like you've known her forever made my decision easy. For one, her work speaks for itself. In the lineup of portfolios I sorted through looking for photographers hers won my and my bridal party's popular vote every single time. Then after a few minutes with Lauren on the phone I immediately knew she was the person to work with. In fact, I swear this little lady is always working because there was never a time I've felt ignored, forgotten, or unimportant. Every question, email, or inquiry is answered and explained in full detail. Lauren does not cut corners, and her business and her work reflects this completely. On my wedding day Lauren and her second photographer, Jim, were the perfect compliment to one another artistically and to our party! We thoroughly enjoyed having them as a part of our wedding day. The Lauren Brimhall style of photography is one that truly captures the emotion in each moment, not just the moments itself. Thank you for all of your hard work Lauren (and Jim) we appreciate you more than you know!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Suzanne H

In the process of planning our wedding, everyone told me the same thing – to really take it all in because the day flies by so quickly. That statement couldn’t have been further from the truth. In my efforts to find a photographer, I sought someone who would be able to capture... Read More all of the moments that I knew I’d miss throughout the course of my busy wedding day and Lauren Brimhall does just that. Lauren’s portfolio is remarkable and her photos truly capture the essence of humankind. From my conversations with her, and from our engagement photo shoot, it was clear that I made the right choice in choosing her as my wedding photographer. I didn’t even realize how correct my choice was until I saw her blog post with pictures from our wedding day. I was in tears and in awe of the moments that were captured by her and Sean – both emotional and hysterical. I am patiently awaiting the rest of our photos, which I know will be astounding as well. If you spend just a few moments talking to Lauren about her services, you’ll instantly recognize her creativity and passion for what she does.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Marielle G

Blown away! Lauren and her husband Sean were simply amazing, you can actually feel how much they care in the quality of their photos. I have never received so many compliments on the gorgeous use of color and light while also capturing all the expressiveness and love in the... Read More moments that matter. Lauren and Sean were awesome and flexible even when I wanted to do outdoor photos on the beach.. in October.. while a wet, cold front was rolling in! I am so lucky to have had these two photograph our wedding and just like a few have said before me, I can’t wait to find another reason to work with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kerry T

Nothing short of AMAZING! From the get go, Lauren was extremely easy and a pleasure to work with. Any insane idea that I had thrown out to her, she accepted and took on the challenge. I wanted to find a photographer that was spontaneous, laid back and creative. She met all my... Read More expectations!! Half the time I forgot I even had a photographer at my wedding because she was able to fit in with the crowd which made the photographs that more special. I was able to see moments that I would never have remembered, seen, or saw them from another perspective that just put everyone in awe. She has an unreal talent and I cannot wait to find a reason to work with her again in the future. THANK YOU !!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Chris S

I have had a hard time trying to write this review. Not because of a bad experience but because of a fantastic one! When I first contacted lauren we were unsure if we were going to be able to afford her services, but my wife could not get over her work and compared everything to... Read More her photos. So I researched further and found that she is one of the most, if not the most, awarded photographers in Néw Jersey and I could not find one bad thing said about her. So we decided to schedule a visit with her. We were completely blown away. She is not only an amazing photographer but an awesome and genuine person. Our personalities met perfectly and we knew that she would get exactly what we wanted. All of the formal photos we wanted, Lauren did a fantastic job with but where she really went above and beyond our expectations (which were already high) was the informal photos during the whole event. Lauren was literally EVERYWHERE! An example i was a part of was when we had like 9 people in the photo booth and she was laying on the floor taking a really awesome and unique picture! We can't really say enough about our experience with Lauren. Everyone was floored by how fantastic she was and whenever there was a moment she was there to capture. That's the thing we loved the most. She didn't just take pictures; she captured moments and feelings that just can't be replicated. And for that we highly recommend Lauren Brimhall Photography to anyone and everyone. You will not regret it. Chris and Jada Scipione

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Brian R

Lauren and her husband Sean were fantastic for our wedding this summer. We were married out doors in a mountain setting that offered all kinds options for shots. We had some ideas but were also looking for guidance. We talked through the various ideas and options and then sat... Read More back and let her do her thing. I had worked with Lauren before for my son's senior portraits so I had an idea of her creativity. It turned out better than I even imagined!! She has a keen eye and a creative mind that captures the moment just so and brings it to life! Not just a photographer but an artist!! Lauren was very flexible, responsive, and accommodating. We had to coordinate the event from New Jersey to Colorado; she and Sean made it easy for us with their flexibility and patience. I cannot recommend Lauren high enough! I am confident you will be thrilled in choosing her for your wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016

I don’t know if I can express in words how AMAZING our photos turned out for our wedding this summer in Steamboat. However, it was more than just the pictures, it was the entire experience working with Sean and Lauren. They spent the day with us as we were getting ready taking... Read More shots that were unique and REAL. They shied away from the staged photos and instead captured so much of the emotion and beauty of the day. They were willing to do anything we wanted for the day, and had so many creative ideas. They blended perfectly into the day, and I did not feel uncomfortable in the least having Lauren with me as I got ready and was sharing some really special time with my daughter, best friend and my mom. Sean spent the day with the guys and I loved being able to see what their day was like. I have shared our photos with many of our friends and I hear the same thing over and over, which is they are some of the most special wedding pictures they have seen. My husband first met Lauren when he hired her for his son’s senior pictures, and the FIRST decision he made after we were engaged was to contact Lauren and make sure she could take the pictures for our wedding! I could not have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Owen R

Lauren was, to put it simply, outstanding. She was thoughtful with the bride, making sure not to ask too much on a busy hectic day. She even stuck up for the bride during a taxing moment with another vendor. She made sure to get all the shots we wanted she even waded waist deep... Read More into the surf to get the amazing pictures at the beach. In all ways we could not be happier with our results.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Sammy L

We could not be happier that we booked Lauren Brimhall Photography! Seriously we looked at so many wedding photographers and Lauren's photos are completely unique - each shot is full of life and energy and distinctly captures the feel of a moment. She sent through our edited... Read More photos only 3 weeks after the wedding and looking through them was like reliving the most wonderful day of our lives. We will cherish these shots forever. Aside from the BRILLIANT creative work that Lauren and her team do, they are all so professional and fun to work with. Lauren arrived early the day of the wedding and started shooting right away even though we had only contracted her for 8 hours (by the way, GET MORE! I believe after we signed our contract they increased their minimum service time, for good reason. 8 hours sounds long but it really flies by, and we were on the dance floor for about 2 hours after the photographers left. Our only regret is that we didn't get even more photos!). Jim and Angel were complete pros as well - my husband and his party had a blast shooting with Angel. And listening to Jim and Lauren discuss the lighting setup was like listening to eccentric scientists trying to get just the right chemical reaction. It really is an art and a science with these guys. If you want wedding photos that really feel like YOU and not anyone else, go with LBP!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Jackie B

We worked with Lauren for our engagement shoot and our wedding, and we are so glad we did! First off, she was very accommodating, coming all the way to NYC for both. She found a great second shooter for our wedding, and they both arrived early on our big day. Lauren is very... Read More assertive and will really go the extra mile to get the perfect shot. The end result was great--we get so many compliments on our photos. There was a good blend of candid shots, photojounalistic shots as well as some experimental shots. Our finalized album was online in no time, followed by a USB drive with all of the pictures. We would absolutely recommend Lauren for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

I HIGHLY recommend this photographer/artist!! It was really important to me to capture the moments of my wedding. I had always heard the wedding day goes by fast so enjoy it, so hiring the right photographer was very important to me. I took awhile coming to a decision and picked... Read More Lauren because I thought her photos were so creative and unique while also capturing some pretty awesome real-life moments of a wedding. We had an engagement session with Lauren, and I knew right away that we made the best choice! My (now) husband and I felt extremely comfortable and we could laugh and be ourselves. We had fun! Our pictures were out of this world! I couldn't believe that was the two of us! Lauren knows how to set up a scene. I couldn't be happier with our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Also she is extremely professional and responsive and you can tell she genuinely loves what she does! She won multiple FEARLESS photographer awards and I can see why. She will go the extra mile to turn an ordinary moment into magic. She just has that vision and that fearlessness. She'll army crawl on the ground to get that perfect picture and that's the type of photographer you want by your side on the wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Cailey B

After searching through many many photographers we found Lauren and Sean and were blown away by their photography style. I can say that we were 110% happy with the photos from our engagement and wedding photos. They were professional, efficient, fantastic with light and detail,... Read More and flexible throughout the night. They were able to get amazing photos on a cloudy day and I could not have asked for more precious memories. We fully recommend Lauren. She knows what she is doing and was more than willing to listen and work with specifics of what we wanted. They both were also able to be where ever and whenever we needed them, including running outside to catch a photo of a bear visiting the reception. Thanks Lauren and Sean for giving us memories we can treasure forever!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Lauren did a nice artistic piece of us and a picture from the wedding hall window. It was unreal and most definitely not something we thought was even possible. Lauren was great at grouping people to get photos done. She did not need to be told what to do and took it upon... Read More herself to do things we had not expected from her. We had three sessions (Indian Wedding) and she was early to each one. Basically already there and waiting to get started before we or any guests arrived. We had two photographers (Lauren and her partner) on the wedding day and just Lauren on the other 2 occasions. We had a simple package with just photos and moments but were extremely impressed with her work. Lauren came through each time, she was very pleasant and considerate. There are always delays during India weddings and she was very professional, courteous and patient. I do not plan on getting married twice but would recommend her to anyone looking for a good photographer. She is very capable of capturing moments. Additionally we wanted someone who had experience with fine art - and Lauren thought of many different nice things to make a lot of our photos fine art. She has a natural eye for capturing the best moments. Thank you again for your wonderful service Lauren, we appreciate everything you did for us. Vishal and Bhavna Patel

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Stefanie T

​I looked through so many wedding photographers and loved Lauren's portfolio. I was not wrong in choosing her because our wedding photos are amazing and I'm obsessed with them! Lauren was great to work with before the big day and was understanding when I was being an anxious... Read More bride. She and her second shooter, Jim, showed up on time - scoped out a first look spot and took some really great "getting ready" photos. She used the locations we picked for pictures masterfully and got some awesome more artistic shots and candids along with the more traditional poses.​ She's an expert and always found the best light for us to be in. Our bridal party and family has a lot of personality and she just went with the flow and didn't stray from her vision. Lauren and Jim also worked well together and were definitely on the same page. Their work was complimentary to each other and I don't think they missed a moment. Lauren was able to capture the positive energy of the day. It's going to be so hard to pick our favorites for an album!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I absolutely love Lauren Brimhall Photography! After searching through tons of wedding photographers, we came across her portfolio and fell in love with her work. After speaking with her, we were confident we'd found the right fit for us, both in personality and photographic... Read More style. Our biggest takeaway is that she cares an insane amount about what she does, and it really shows - first and foremost in her work, and in her commitment to her clients. I had really specific requests about shots I wanted, all in a very tight schedule, but Lauren and her second Jim went out of their way to accommodate our requests. She's totally open to collaboration and this is where her love for her work shows, because she's open to having fun while producing stunningly professional work. She cares about incorporating her clients' personalities and really terrific at capturing all those great, pure, candid moments. If you're not up to collaborating, she has the skills to take the lead, understand what you're envisioning, and give you the gorgeous pictures you had been hoping for. Whether you know exactly what you want for your wedding photos or have no clue, I recommend you get out all your thoughts, hopes and ideas in the questionnaire she sends you. She's very receptive and I could tell she enjoys this part as well. Once you've given her this information, just sit back and trust her. She knows what she's doing, her work speaks for itself, and you'll see it in the way she commits to getting those amazing images by doing whatever she has to do. Even when it came time for the album she worked hard and got the proofs to us before we expected it, and she took the time to design the album in a meaningful way. Our wedding was chaotic and kind of a blur, but looking through our pictures allows me to reexperience my wedding with so much happiness and love. And absolutely EVERYONE who looks at our pictures expresses the same sentiment. I definitely recommend LBP.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Reagan S

If there were more stars to give, I would give them. I recommend Lauren Brimhall Photography to anyone who's looking for candid, beautiful photos of your wedding day, and an informed, professional photographer. I was the bride for the day and am an event planner by trade and I... Read More had one of the best experiences of my life with LBP, both as far as vendors go and as far as people go. Lauren arrived to the venue (which was a loooong drive for her) early and with a smile on her face. We had a brief chat about a slight change in plans (cause they happen with weddings) and she took it all in stride. We already had a limited time for photos, which she took the time in the weeks beforehand to discuss at length and come up with a plan for the day. Lauren and Jim (the second photographer) were both beyond amazing. They captured the day flawlessly and made it look easy. My mom said that Lauren is astonishingly creative and a joy to be with, and that she "captured the flavor of our playful and close family." I second and third that. The photos are EXCEPTIONAL! I love them, my new husband loves them, our whole family loves them. When looking at the photos that Lauren posted on her blog, one of my coworkers said, "I don't just see that you looked happy and in love, I feel it." That was exactly what I was looking for in my wedding photos and I could not be happier with my choice for a photographer. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Our negative experience with Lauren Brimhall

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Lindsey S

We left an honest review of Lauren Brimhall Photography after our wedding. It was filled with factual statements and indicated that we had a negative experience using this vendor. We mentioned that our venue, videographers and band witnessed Lauren's behavior and her treatment... Read More of us on our wedding day. They were all happy to provide us with documentation of her unprofessional behavior. The videographers documented Lauren's mistreatment of them as well. Lauren's response to our review was to threaten to "prosecute" us, and lie about how we acted on our wedding day. She actually printed the groom's full name on this site (since removed). This is totally unacceptable and unprofessional in our opinion. We did absolutely nothing to this woman to warrant the treatment we received on our wedding day. She got very upset with us, our bridal party, and our vendors. She walked down the aisle crying 5 minutes before our ceremony, in front of over 100 guests. She accused us of being uncooperative when we asked to take shots that she previously agreed to. Not once did we or anyone in our bridal party yell at her. We spent a large portion of our own wedding day placating her and apologizing to our guests and vendors for her outrageous behavior and emotional outbursts. Despite this, we even visited her during her meal to make sure everything was going well. In our opinion, her behavior during our wedding not only to us, but to the other vendors we hired warranted a negative review. And the terrible, unprofessional response she made to that review in our opinion, only proves our point. Just as we are entitled to our review, she is entitled to her response. But for someone that we hired to capture memories of the most important day of our lives, her outrageous behavior and the anxiety and anguish that she caused us was unacceptable and left a black mark on an otherwise perfect day. For these reasons, we do not recommend Lauren Brimhall Photography to anyone.

2015-11-23T16:58:21 Response from the vendor

LBP has been in business for over six years, and I have personally shot close to 200 weddings. There are over 30 other five-star reviews of our company on this site, onewed and weddingwire combined. It is the second ranked most award winning photography company... Read Less Read More

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Christine C

We knew the moment we met with Lauren and her husband, Sean that they were the perfect photographers for our wedding on August 10, 2013. Not only do Sean and Lauren have the perfect eye for catching the days little moments without you even realizing it, but they are so fun to... Read More work with! Once we got our pictures back from our engagement session with them, we couldnt wait to see what they had up their sleeves for our big day...and trust me they did not disappoint! The emotions Sean and Lauren capture are indescribable and they capture the whole day in a story through their pictures...from the smallest tears shed to the biggest dance moves on the floor!!! Lauren and Sean...we cant thank you enough and are looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures!!!!

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Jenna C

I've always thought that photographs were one of the most important aspects of a wedding (you know, besides the whole marriage thing), and it was important for me to find someone that would truly capture the day for me. I didn't want just a bunch of boring stiff and formal... Read More pictures, I wanted fun, emotion, joy and love to ooze from my pictures and boy did Lauren come through with that. My husband and I had a relatively short engagement (5 months) and I was worried we wouldn't find a good, let alone fabulous, photographer still available. I can't even express how lucky we were that we found Lauren and Sean. Right from our first meeting we knew they were the ones for us. My husband loved Lauren's artistic eye and use of color, I just loved everything about her work. I appreciated that for both our engagement shoot and wedding, Lauren and Sean weren't regimented about how long they were there and that it was more about fulfilling the vision of the shoots. Lauren exceeded my expectations in every way, from the taking of the photographs to the photos themselves and even how quickly she got the final products (both e-shoot and wedding) into my hands. My family and friends can't stop raving about Lauren's photos, and apparently, neither can I. :)

Best Wedding Photographer... EVER!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Renae B

First, I need to start off by saying that I cannot say enough good things about Lauren Brimhall! She is not just an incredible photographer, she is an incredible person as well. Her talent and professionalism have wowed me over and over again throughout my wedding planning... Read More experience. My only regret is that she has relocated to Colorado, and I won't be able to utilize her services in the future. I would most definitely recommend that all brides in Colorado consider Lauren Brimhall Photography!!!

Out of this world photographer!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Julie D

I cannot say enough about this amazing photographer. Lauren is personable and professional. She captures people in the most enchanting way and she has an extremely artistic eye images. She captures the most memorable moments and amazing candids without being intrusive.I was... Read More amazed by how Lauren was able to not be seen, but when I looked for her she was right behind me. She has a way of becoming a part of your family, instead of just your photographer.

Lauren Brimhall

Lauren and Sean have been in business for 7 years and well over 200 weddings. In our relationship with photography, that's kind of like the equivalent of 8 years of marriage, 2 kids and at least two moves... okay, so we've done all that, too ;-) We live in the moment, and for capturing moments. If you want to get to know more of what we're all about, please check out the video in our portfolio.