Cherish Your Memories!

Lauren Cherie Photography is based in Albuquerque, NM serving all of New Mexico and beyond. Our business is expanding quickly due to our quality and affordable services! I believe passion leads to creativity which in turn, leads to quality. This is why I absolutely love capturing sweet, beautiful, meaningful, timeless images for my clients to cherish forever! I am so happy to be recognized and featured in The Twelfth Year and The Life and Lens Blog.

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$0-$999

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

All of New Mexico and beyond. (505) 903-2195
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jennifer D

When we decided on our wedding day, the one thing that we insisted was to have a great photographer to capture our big day. My friend who had just had her maternity photos done by Lauren recommended her for our wedding. After reviewing her website and her photo galleries, I fell... Read More in love with how she captured the personalities of her subjects. I contacted her to discuss our wedding day and she responded very quickly and knew exactly what we needed which felt like a huge relief to me. We set up an engagement session to start off and let me tell you, she did not disappoint! I love that she took her time, knew exactly how to pose us and also how to get the candid shots. Our pictures came out vibrant and full of emotion. Just what I wanted. On our wedding day, Lauren went above and beyond and I could not be happier with our photos! From the detailed shots of the cake, rings, and shoes, to the large family shots, they were all beautiful. Im so happy we decided to go with Lauren.

2017-05-17T11:14:22 Response from the vendor

Jenn, thank you so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved being a part of your special day! Your wedding was so beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Monica A

I researched several photographers for months before our wedding. Lauren always came highly recommended. Lauren showed up early on our wedding day, she made sure to capture all of the little details of our wedding that I totally forgot about and I'm so glad she was there to get... Read More those special moments for us. During the wedding, she was respectful and courteous and was able to capture everyone and their personalities. She knew her way around the Cathedral Basilica and made everyone feel comfortable while the photos were taken. I really love the poses she did outside the church. She got excellent views of me and my husband saying "I DO". She also stayed a little passed the scheduled time because she wanted to get the perfect shot, and oh my gosh, the photos came out better than i could have ever imagined. Another thing I really liked was Lauren kept our photos private for us and didn't post them all over the internet like other photographers require. I am definitely going to use her for all my family photos and future children's photos. I'm going to recommend her to all of my family and friends. Thanks Lauren for my wonderful wedding day memories! You're awesome!

2017-05-17T11:10:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Monica! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Karen H

We really enjoyed working with Lauren and Chris. She was always quick to respond and made things easy for capturing memories of our special day. We received our photos quickly and they were even better than we imagined! Definitely a great choice!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Salina M

Look no further you have found your photographer! I fell in love with Lauren the second I went on her website and saw her pictures and let me tell you she and her husband did not disappoint. They captured every moment a bride wants to see on her wedding day. She and her husband... Read More were very helpful with ideas on where to take pictures. Also as weddings go things and timing isn't always right and of course I was freaking out, but it was nice to see that Lauren was calm and that did help me to see that maybe I shouldn't be so stressed lol. I got my pictures a little over a week and I must say that is fast. Pictures came out perfect. So let me tell you now message her before she gets booked on your day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Sarah T

Best photographer in New Mexico! Lauren captured our day perfectly. She went above and beyond for us and we couldn’t be more grateful for such wonderful memories! We love you!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Anna S

We can't say enough good things about Lauren Cherie Photography. They were awesome during our Wedding and I am so in love with our photos! They captured every moment of our wedding with such amazing detail. I will cherish them forever!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Tammy S

We recently had an Engagement session with Lauren Cherie Photography and we new right away that they were the perfect choice for our wedding day. They were very professional, very friendly, answered all of our questions right away, made us both feel comfortable in front of the... Read More camera, and we LOVE our pictures. We cannot wait to have them photograph our special day!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 heidi j

My husband and I are so pleased with our photos from our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Chris and Lauren. HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 gina s

We LOVED our experience with Lauren Cherie Photography! I searched on several different online avenues and we were so happy we found Lauren and Chris! They are both awesome photographers and extremely helpful (during the planning part and at our actual wedding). We are amazed... Read More wth how are photos came out and we received them in only 1 week!! We can't wait to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Amber M

After searching around on other sites and looking at other photographers, a good friend of mine, told me about Lauren Cherie Photography who was listed on the Knot. We looked them up, gave them a call, and were so happy we found them! From the day we booked with them, we have... Read More been treated as friends. They even sent us a little thank you/wedding gift in the mail which made me feel special. :) They did a phenomenal job at our wedding! They captured all of our special moments in such a beautiful way. EVERY one of our photos is amazing. They also have very fast turnaround time. I was expecting to wait a few weeks to see our photos but she had them done in just 1 week! I wish I would have booked an engagement session with them... I will just have to book an anniversary session instead! You won't be disappointed if you book with Lauren and Chris! The best! Thank you SO much Lauren and Chris, for our special memories!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 emilie m

I saw Lauren's website and really loved her style of photos. I contacted Lauren and she got back to me almost immediately. We met with Lauren and Chris at their studio a couple days later where they guided me through the whole wedding photography process. They made the booking... Read More process a breeze. They have really good prices and really good service. I also really liked that they always responded right away whenever I had a question. We received more photos than we thought from our wedding day and we were amazed with them! Cant wait to work with them again!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 diana j

Chris and Lauren were a joy to work with! When we first met them, they answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease about our wedding photography. On our wedding day, Lauren made us both feel very comfortable in front of the camera with different poses and Chris found... Read More some great spots outside that created beautiful backgrounds for our photos. They were both very friendly and professional and I could tell that they are very passionate about what they do! We received our pictures online the next week and we are so excited about how they turned out! We would highly recommend them to all of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Katelyn T

From the start, I was impressed with Lauren Cherie Photography. Lauren was very fast to reply to my questions regarding my wedding photography session. Her prices were reasonable and quality of photos was excellent. Lauren brought a second photographer to the wedding ceremony at... Read More no additional cost to ensure that we got the best angles/ pictures possible on our special day. Our photos were edited and ready to view within a few days after the wedding. Lauren was pleasant and professional and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding photographer at a fair price.

2017-06-01T23:03:28 Response from the vendor

Katelyn, Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was so sweet and intimate and we really enjoyed working with you!

Lauren Solano

A little bit about me... I have always loved to take pictures, even when I was a little girl! My passion for photography flourished when I got my first DSLR camera after my daughter was born. Since that day, I knew I wanted to turn my passion into a business! I love capturing memories for my clients to cherish forever! I have been married to my WONDERFUL husband for 9 years and we have a sweet, silly, and sassy 4 year old daughter, and brand new baby boy! Aside from my love of photography, I love spending my free time with my family, scrapbooking and trying new DIY projects around the house.