Lauren Lee Photography

Serving Columbus, OH and available destination weddings

Lauren Lee Photography — Joyful, Genuine, Timeless

Hi, I'm Lauren! I'm a mother, a grateful wife, and a strong believer in exploring the great outdoors. I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 2013 with a degree in Photojournalism. With that, I've created a blend of fine art and photojournalistic style into all of my wedding and portrait photography. I love that my job allows me to capture some of life's most beautiful moments and it brings me so much joy and excitement to be able to share those photographs with my clients. Please check out my BLOG for all of my latest work!!

Classic, Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Serving Columbus, OH and available destination weddings (614) 332-2165

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan T

Lauren is fabulous! She made me and my fiancé feel so comfortable during our engagement session (our pup too!). She will be capturing our wedding day next year and she is my most favorite vendor that we have booked thus far! She is personable, kind, and really goes above and... Read More beyond to make you feel beautiful and comfortable. She is responsive and had our pictures back in such a short time! Lauren has gained clients for a lifetime! Thank you again! These memories are ones we will cherish for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Emily T

I wish I could give more than 5 stars for Lauren! She did an absolute amazing job capturing our wedding! Our pictures could not have turned out more perfect and we are so pleased with all of them. We also used Lauren for our engagement photo shoot in the Hocking Hills last... Read More fall and those pictures turned out amazing as well. She is so professional and easy going, it made the wedding day so fun and enjoyable. We also received both our engagement photos and wedding photos back very quickly which was so nice because we were anxiously waiting to see how they turned out. I would highly recommend booking Lauren for any event!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lisa R

Lauren is one of the most talented wedding photographers I have seen!! We hired Lauren to shoot our wedding this October and any expectations we had, she exceeded. Lauren spent 12 hours shooting our wedding with her team and there was not a shot she missed. She has an amazing... Read More eye for detail and is sure to capture all of the moments of your big day. Lauren's work is simply flawless. One thing that really stood out to me from the beginning with Lauren was how personable she is. During our initial engagement picture session, she took the time to teach my fiancé and I how to pose and what angles and styles work best for us; which helps out tremendously during your wedding day. We received our gallery so quickly for both our engagement and wedding and there wasn’t a single picture I wasn’t over the moon about. I am so happy that we booked Lauren to be our wedding photographer and the amount of guests who have commented on her pictures and seeing her in action is incredible! She has gained customers for life with us, and I cannot wait to continue to look and cherish these wedding pictures forever! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, Lauren is your girl!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Caitlin P

Lauren has a tremendous talent and you can tell in her pictures that she is a true professional with a degree to prove it! We had our gallery back so quickly and every picture was stunning! She captured so many things I didn't get to see myself which i loved. We even brought our... Read More dog for some pictures which can be difficult & she handled it like a champ. I am so happy we were able to have Lauren as our photographer if you're thinking about booking Lauren do it ASAP you don't want to miss out on her talent!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Emilie H

Lauren is absolutely amazing!!! I can't say enough good things about her, her skills, and professionalism. She was so easy to work with during both our engagement session and wedding. I love the light and airy feeling that she was able to capture. I've gotten so many... Read More compliments on photos. We had the best photographer on the best day ever!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Sara E

Lauren did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. She made us feel so comfortable and we had a lot of fun! We will cherish our beautiful photos forever! Not only were her prices reasonable, but she was also very professional and organized. I... Read More will definitely be recommending her to any future brides!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Carol H

Lauren Lee Photography is simply the best! If you’re looking for wedding or engagement photos that capture your true essence as a couple, look no further. Her style features natural lighting and beautiful scenery! She will also take the time to get to know you personally and... Read More carry your personalities over into her work for you. You won’t leave the session or your wedding day just with beautiful photos, you’ll also gain a friend. Hiring Lauren is the easiest choice you’ll have (aside from choosing your significant other for life!)!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Alyssa Z

Lauren is such an amazing photographer! She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, while also being professional. Prior to our engagement pictures she offered many options of different locations to capture the best backgrounds. Within a few days we were given back our edited... Read More engagement pictures. We are so excited to have her capture our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kaila S

Lauren was phenomenal in every way. Her professionalism and ability to problem solve made our day flawless. She is not only incredibly skilled in her field, but her education allows her to correct even the smallest of details. We absolutely loved having her as part of our day.... Read More She definatley made me wedding experience better just by knowing she'd be there.

2017-09-27T13:31:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Kaila! I loved every minute of photographing your big day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica B

Lauren is absolutely incredible! I am incredibly awkward in photos and she did a great job of positioning me and making us look great. She's so creative with lighting and positioning. I loved our engagement photos so much, I had her come and do an in-home session as well.... Read More Excited for the wedding photos!

2017-09-27T13:39:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jessica! You and Kyle pose so naturally together but I loved teaching you guys some posing! Wedding day can't come soon enough!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jenny N

Lauren is wonderful! From the time she entered our house to the end of the day she was polite, inviting, creative and a joy to work with. Considering I am the "mother of the bride" and not the bride, I just want to say that she captured every special moment of the day exactly... Read More as a mother would want! My daughter chose not to have a videographer for her wedding but we really didn't need one because Lauren, through her pictures, was able to recreate every detail from the beginning of the day to the dancing at the end of the evening beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sarah S

Lauren was seriously amazing and fantastic the whole day! I love our pictures so much, and I have gotten so many compliments. She never made us feel uncomfortable and sometimes I forgot she was even there. Plus, the candids she captures were everything I could have hoped for. I... Read More don't know how I will choose which photos to hang up in our home. Lauren was so awesome.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kristen D

Lauren exceeded our expectations on the quality of our engagement shoot and in her professionalism and ability to make us feel comfortable. I am so excited that she is our photographer for our wedding and I would recommend her to any of my friends getting married.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Clara T

Lauren did an absolutely amazing job capturing our wedding day. She and her second shooter, Josh were so great to work with. They were fun, energetic, and so nice. Thanks to them, all of our memories of the best day of our lives will be preserved with the most beautiful... Read More photographs. I really can't say enough good things about Lauren Lee Photography!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Anna W

Finding the perfect photographer for any special occasion can be daunting. But Lauren seriously made the whole process relaxing and so exciting! SHe was awesome to work with! She was so incredibly talented, easy going and helpful. I am so glad I had her photograph my wedding,... Read More she was organized and so creative! We got our pictures right after our wedding and loved reminiscing about our special day! She is top notch!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah N

Lauren did such an amazing job on our engagement photos! My fiance and I were hesitant to get them done, but we are so happy we did.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rachel N

Lauren was phenomenal! She came with beautiful shots in mind and was able to think on her feet when opportunities presented themselves! We originally wanted to do shots of my dress in the room but when it didn't look the way we wanted it to, she found the perfect photo opp just... Read More across the street! I loved her attitude and her ease of working with our large bridal party! She was great at keeping us on track and within our timeline! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Betsy H

I love Lauren! Our engagement photos came out great and I cannot wait for our wedding ones. From our initial meeting I knew she had the aesthetic I was looking for. So lucky to have found her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Patrick T

Lauren did a fantastic job capturing every moment that I wanted to capture. She was willing and able to work with me directly on how I wanted the photo shoot to play out! I would highly recommend Lauren to anybody looking for professional quality photos at an affordable price.... Read More Great personality and great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle S

My fiance and I were blessed to have Lauren take our engagement pictures. Lauren has been absolutely incredible. She communicated with us constantly before our shoot to make sure we were comfortable and ready. Her style guide is a bride's (and groom's) dream. Our pictures are... Read More STUNNING. She got them back to us so quickly I thought it couldn't be real. I absolutely can't wait until July when she takes our pictures for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amanda R

Lauren took our wedding day photos and we are in LOVE with them. She did an amazing job and captured the creativity we were looking for. She is truly a professional and a master at what she does.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Neil H

Lauren did an absolutely fantastic job! She worked so well with the entire family (including the little ones :) ) to make it stress free and fun. Strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Michelle R

Finding a great photographer was a top priority and we definitely found one! Lauren met with us prior to the wedding to discuss what we were interested in. I made it clear that we did not want any awkward or "posey" pictures, but really just wanted her to show the more normal... Read More side of us and our loved ones. She nailed that during our engagement session. Not only did she arrive early to the site to scope out some wonderful landscapes, but she showed off our normal side and was able to capture the love we have for one another in many beautiful ways. On or wedding day, she did a great job at capturing details and coordinating a bridal party of 18. She also worked with Pat and having a second photographer made our wedding day great in terms of timeline and stress. We did the first look and were done with our bridal party photos with an hour to spare. That gave us an hour to kick back and relax before saying "I do." Having the two photographers also allowed the best simultaneous moments to be captured such as me walking down the aisle and seeing my fiance and vice versa. She and Pat also did a great job at capturing our reception and it never felt like they were blocking anything or inserting themselves. I love our photos and have no idea how I will pick the ones I want to print!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lauren F

Lauren is an exceptionally talented photographer. There were scattered showers and constant winds the day of our engagement session and she was on top of it. She kept a close watch on the weather forecast and kept in touch, letting us know when the most opportune time would be... Read More to start our session. My hair was pretty uncontrollable with the unforgiving wind so I was a little worried that we wouldn’t be able to get many pictures without my hair wrapped around my or my fiancé’s face, but she was able to work around it perfectly! She was very professional; always letting us know what poses would look best and which locations would produce the best backgrounds. She even captured some great candid moments that, in my opinion, are so wonderful and fun to have! Lauren took such beautiful photos that we will treasure for a very long time to come and I am beyond grateful to have had her capture this special time for us!

Lauren Ando

Hi, I'm Lauren! I'm a wife and a momma to a beautiful baby girl, as well as a husky and a Bernese mountain dog. My husband is my best friend and one of the biggest supporters of my business. I shot my first wedding in 2011 and fell in love with photographing weddings after witnessing how much joy and beauty this special day brings. My style is a blend of both fine art and photojournalistic styles, I love capturing genuine emotion and images that define the love that you and your significant other share. I love crisp, colorful images that are natural + bright and airy.