Columbus Wedding Photographer — Lauren Lee Photo

Hi, I'm Lauren! I'm a mother, a grateful wife, and a strong believer in exploring the great outdoors. I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 2013 with a degree in Photojournalism. With that, I've created a blend of fine art and photojournalistic style into all of my wedding and portrait photography. I love that my job allows me to capture some of life's most beautiful moments and it brings me so much joy and excitement to be able to share those photographs with my clients.

Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Columbus, OH and available for travel (614) 332-2165

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan T

Lauren is fabulous! She made me and my fiancé feel so comfortable during our engagement session (our pup too!). She will be capturing our wedding day next year and she is my most favorite vendor that we have booked thus far! She is personable, kind, and really goes above and... Read More beyond to make you feel beautiful and comfortable. She is responsive and had our pictures back in such a short time! Lauren has gained clients for a lifetime! Thank you again! These memories are ones we will cherish for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah N

Lauren did such an amazing job on our engagement photos! My fiance and I were hesitant to get them done, but we are so happy we did.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rachel N

Lauren was phenomenal! She came with beautiful shots in mind and was able to think on her feet when opportunities presented themselves! We originally wanted to do shots of my dress in the room but when it didn't look the way we wanted it to, she found the perfect photo opp just... Read More across the street! I loved her attitude and her ease of working with our large bridal party! She was great at keeping us on track and within our timeline! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Betsy H

I love Lauren! Our engagement photos came out great and I cannot wait for our wedding ones. From our initial meeting I knew she had the aesthetic I was looking for. So lucky to have found her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Patrick T

Lauren did a fantastic job capturing every moment that I wanted to capture. She was willing and able to work with me directly on how I wanted the photo shoot to play out! I would highly recommend Lauren to anybody looking for professional quality photos at an affordable price.... Read More Great personality and great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Michelle S

My fiance and I were blessed to have Lauren take our engagement pictures. Lauren has been absolutely incredible. She communicated with us constantly before our shoot to make sure we were comfortable and ready. Her style guide is a bride's (and groom's) dream. Our pictures are... Read More STUNNING. She got them back to us so quickly I thought it couldn't be real. I absolutely can't wait until July when she takes our pictures for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Amanda R

Lauren took our wedding day photos and we are in LOVE with them. She did an amazing job and captured the creativity we were looking for. She is truly a professional and a master at what she does.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Neil H

Lauren did an absolutely fantastic job! She worked so well with the entire family (including the little ones :) ) to make it stress free and fun. Strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Michelle R

Finding a great photographer was a top priority and we definitely found one! Lauren met with us prior to the wedding to discuss what we were interested in. I made it clear that we did not want any awkward or "posey" pictures, but really just wanted her to show the more normal... Read More side of us and our loved ones. She nailed that during our engagement session. Not only did she arrive early to the site to scope out some wonderful landscapes, but she showed off our normal side and was able to capture the love we have for one another in many beautiful ways. On or wedding day, she did a great job at capturing details and coordinating a bridal party of 18. She also worked with Pat and having a second photographer made our wedding day great in terms of timeline and stress. We did the first look and were done with our bridal party photos with an hour to spare. That gave us an hour to kick back and relax before saying "I do." Having the two photographers also allowed the best simultaneous moments to be captured such as me walking down the aisle and seeing my fiance and vice versa. She and Pat also did a great job at capturing our reception and it never felt like they were blocking anything or inserting themselves. I love our photos and have no idea how I will pick the ones I want to print!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Lauren S

Lauren is an exceptionally talented photographer. There were scattered showers and constant winds the day of our engagement session and she was on top of it. She kept a close watch on the weather forecast and kept in touch, letting us know when the most opportune time would be... Read More to start our session. My hair was pretty uncontrollable with the unforgiving wind so I was a little worried that we wouldn’t be able to get many pictures without my hair wrapped around my or my fiancé’s face, but she was able to work around it perfectly! She was very professional; always letting us know what poses would look best and which locations would produce the best backgrounds. She even captured some great candid moments that, in my opinion, are so wonderful and fun to have! Lauren took such beautiful photos that we will treasure for a very long time to come and I am beyond grateful to have had her capture this special time for us!

Lauren Ando

Hi, I'm Lauren! I'm a wife and a momma to a beautiful baby girl, as well as a husky and a Bernese mountain dog. My husband is my best friend and one of the biggest supporters of my business. I shot my first wedding in 2011 and fell in love with photographing weddings after witnessing how much joy and beauty this special day brings. My style is a blend of both fine art and photojournalistic styles, I love capturing genuine emotion and images that define the love that you and your significant other share. I love crisp, colorful images that are natural + bright and airy.