We believe in love, marriage, & awesome photos.

We build solid relationships with our clients that allow us to create gorgeous, heirloom-quality images for them - because that's exactly what photos are: heirlooms. Our style is authentic and romantic; full of light and fun. We love to travel, and we live for adventure. We love our job.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Atlanta-based Traveling Wedding Photographer (770) 374-5876

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kira M

Absolutely love! Lauren and her team photographed our wedding perfectly and the pictures are stunning! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! She was able to capture everything we envisioned and so much more!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Ansley B

I knew I wanted Lauren to be our photographer the moment that I met her. She is the best. Period! She made us feel comfortable from the very first photo and throughout the entire wedding. I am so glad I went with my gut and chose Lauren Rae! She and Chelsea were SO fun to have... Read More at our wedding, and I am completely obsessed with all of the photos. They captured everything we wanted and then some. Rest assured, you are in excellent hands with Lauren Rae and her team!!

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 andrea h

Lauren and Aubrey worked so hard to make our wedding day fabulous. We felt so comfortable after our engagement session with Lauren because she is the perfect mix of directive, sensitive, and hilarious. She made us feel confident and our pictures show it! We were free to be... Read More ourselves and have so much fun on our wedding day with Lauren and Aubrey. They were open to all of our ideas and had so many amazing ones of their own. Lauren is very organized and I didn't have to worry that they would miss any special moments. We knew they were good, but were still blown away when we got our edited photos back. Guests described our wedding as "sweet" and that's exactly what Lauren and Aubrey captured. I cannot stop looking at our photos and am beyond thrilled with the service and quality we received. I would recommend Lauren Rae Photography to anyone and am honored to say that not only did we get to spend two fun filled days capturing our love on film with Lauren and Aubrey, but we also came away from this with two friendships. We felt more like family than clients. Thanks so much Lauren and Aubrey!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alessandra J

Lauren and her assistant are absolutely amazing! She did our wedding photos and my husband and I are thrilled with every single one of them! She is such a joy to work with and she really knows how to handle even the most stressful situations. Highly recommend her :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Brandi H

Five stars will NEVER be enough. Lauren and her assistants are so AMAZING!!! The pictures they captured were beyond amazing and beautiful. I had a sneak peak of the pictures within a week. Lauren and her team captured memories that will last a lifetime. Giving them five stars... Read More will never be enough. Thank you so much Lauren

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Allison N

Lauren is such a joy to work with and her pictures are AMAZING. She has an eye for lighting and catching sweet moments. Her and Aubrey really went above and beyond to travel to NC to take our engagement pictures. The shoot was easy and so much fun! I am so glad we followed... Read More Lauren's gut about locations for the pictures, she was spot on! She has a super fast turn around time as well. We can't wait for the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Cody B

Couldn't be happier with our anniversary photos. The best in the south east for sure! I recommend her work at every given opportunity.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Cody B

Lauren has an impeccable eye for capturing happiness in it's raw form. Couldn't have asked for a better set of photographs to celebrate our anniversary. I recommend her at any given opportunity.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jessica B

Lauren is the best in Atlanta! She did anniversary photos for me and my husband in NYC! She has an eye for capturing just the right moments!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Brea R

You HAVE to go with Lauren and her team for your wedding photographer! Their work is amazing, and they bring such a fun yet relaxed atmosphere when capturing your most memorable moments. Without a doubt, I would go with Lauren and team again in a heartbeat. I can't imagine my... Read More wedding without them!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Casey W

My engagement and wedding pictures are hands-down, my favorite things on the planet. Lauren Rae captures love and life like no other. She is truly, the best!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Brittany B

Lauren is such a great photographer to work with! I have used her for two sessions now and find her to be very professional yet personable. She is the perfect balance between structure and 'going with the flow.' She had great suggestions and the photo sessions were extremely... Read More efficient. During our engagement session, my fiance and I actually had a lot of fun. It felt a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and the pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michael P

I don't really have worlds to describe how amazing Lauren and her team were for both my wedding and engagement. But I can say this, she traveled to Asheville to follow my girlfriend and I around the Biltmore to capture my proposal without my girlfriends knowledge. She captured... Read More it perfectly so she was the obvious choice for our wedding which she also captured perfectly. She is a delight to work with and isn't timid about getting the perfect shot. I've recommended her to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Maxwell C

Absolutely none of the drama that one hears about concerning wedding photography. A very professional team that took amazing photos while not being a focal point during the event. Lauren was able to take care of any concerns on the spot or during pre and post wedding contact. My... Read More beautiful bride is looking for reasons to hire Lauren once again. Babies?!?!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Daniel B

Five stars from beginning to end. Lauren photographed our wedding this summer. She was courteous and professional throughout the process. Her ideas, vision, and talent are second to none. I would always recommend her to anyone who is choosing a wedding photographer, or even for... Read More engagement photos, family portraits, anything. Thank you Lauren!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 MARLENA P

Lauren is incredibly talented, thoughtful and patient with her work. From capturing our dreamy engagement to photographing our wedding and producing the most magical photos ever, Lauren takes great pride in her work and it shows. I continuously look back on our photos in awe!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jon S

Lauren and her team have such an amazing talent for capturing great 'moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day or any important day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to... Read More be documented. Lauren's ability not to miss a moment is truly incredible, and her energy and passion comes across in the photos they capture. She is able to blend in so well that your guests and you and your bride or groom literally will not realise they’re being photographed. We could not recommend Lauren Rae more! They are so fly they never land!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Barbara G

Lauren did such a fabulous job in all of the photos taken for our daughter's wedding day! She truly captures the moment of their love! Lauren is friendly, professional, and affordable!This is obviously Lauren's passion in life and her photos demonstrate that. I would highly... Read More recommend everyone contact Lauren Rae Photography for a consultation and you'll feel the same way! THANK YOU LAUREN!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ansley B

Lauren photographed our wedding this summer as well as took our engagement photos and we loved her work! And Lauren herself was very professional throughout. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of her capturing our amazing memories!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Devon G

What an amazing experience we had with Lauren Rae Photography!!! From day one I knew that Lauren and team was someone that I wanted to have be apart of our special day, all the moments leading up to that and many many more occasions throughout the rest of our life! Lauren is the... Read More perfect combination of a photography genius and professional all while having the best time ever you could ask for! I could not have imagined our special day without her! She made sure that we got exactly what we wanted while adding in some of the most amazing shots of her own! Her and her team make sure that you and your significant other get the very best version of you in your pictures! We can't wait to work with Lauren for many many more years!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lindsey C

Lauren is AMAZING. We literallty could not have chosen a better lady to document our day. She and her staff are so talented and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Danielle C

Lauren, was so wonderful to work with. My fiancé Tom and I had a great time during our engagement photo shoot! She made us feel relaxed and gave us just enough direction to get the perfect mix of posed and spontaneous pictures. Our pictures turned out better than we ever could... Read More have imagined, and she turned them around in less than a week from our session. Thanks again to Lauren; we definitely hope to have her shoot a session for us again in the future!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Heather E

Lauren and her team did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. From our first meeting all the way through the delivery of images, they went above and beyond. I could not have asked for a better photographers to capture our engagement photos and wedding day. They made... Read More us feel overly comfortable and allowed us to enjoy the day, as well as helped make sure we had all the images we were looking for to capture everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly G

Lauren Rae photography shot our wedding and they are images I cherish! She captured our special day so wonderfully and took the time to ask me what specific images I wanted to have. So sweet, genuine, and a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie M

I just don't know where to start but Lauren is amazing!!! From our engagement shoot to the last shot at our wedding!! Lauren shot my sister's wedding two years ago, and we loved her. When I got engaged last year there were few things I knew I wanted for my wedding, but I knew I... Read More had to have her as my photographer. She makes you feel so special, and for someone like me who hasn't had any photography sessions as an adult she made me feel so at ease. On my wedding day Lauren and her assistance Chelsea did an amazing job. She truly feels like family to us, and she treats is the same way. I cannot say enough nice things about her, her professionalism and her work. It speaks for itself. She's the best!!

Lauren & Aubrey Hatch

We're a couple of adventure-loving southerners who have been together for over a decade and married for 9 years. We have a sweet baby girl, and we live with her in the northeast suburbs of Atlanta. When we're not photographing other people in love, you can find us hiking, camping, and rock climbing all over the southeast and beyond! We can't wait to meet you!