We believe in love, marriage, & awesome photos.

We build solid relationships with our clients that allow us to create gorgeous, heirloom-quality images for them - because that's exactly what photos are: heirlooms. Our style is authentic and romantic; full of light and fun. We love to travel, and we live for adventure. We love our job.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Atlanta-based Traveling Wedding Photographer (770) 374-5876

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Kira M

Absolutely love! Lauren and her team photographed our wedding perfectly and the pictures are stunning! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer! She was able to capture everything we envisioned and so much more!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Ansley B

I knew I wanted Lauren to be our photographer the moment that I met her. She is the best. Period! She made us feel comfortable from the very first photo and throughout the entire wedding. I am so glad I went with my gut and chose Lauren Rae! She and Chelsea were SO fun to have... Read More at our wedding, and I am completely obsessed with all of the photos. They captured everything we wanted and then some. Rest assured, you are in excellent hands with Lauren Rae and her team!!

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 andrea h

Lauren and Aubrey worked so hard to make our wedding day fabulous. We felt so comfortable after our engagement session with Lauren because she is the perfect mix of directive, sensitive, and hilarious. She made us feel confident and our pictures show it! We were free to be... Read More ourselves and have so much fun on our wedding day with Lauren and Aubrey. They were open to all of our ideas and had so many amazing ones of their own. Lauren is very organized and I didn't have to worry that they would miss any special moments. We knew they were good, but were still blown away when we got our edited photos back. Guests described our wedding as "sweet" and that's exactly what Lauren and Aubrey captured. I cannot stop looking at our photos and am beyond thrilled with the service and quality we received. I would recommend Lauren Rae Photography to anyone and am honored to say that not only did we get to spend two fun filled days capturing our love on film with Lauren and Aubrey, but we also came away from this with two friendships. We felt more like family than clients. Thanks so much Lauren and Aubrey!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Brittany B

Lauren is such a great photographer to work with! I have used her for two sessions now and find her to be very professional yet personable. She is the perfect balance between structure and 'going with the flow.' She had great suggestions and the photo sessions were extremely... Read More efficient. During our engagement session, my fiance and I actually had a lot of fun. It felt a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and the pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Michael P

I don't really have worlds to describe how amazing Lauren and her team were for both my wedding and engagement. But I can say this, she traveled to Asheville to follow my girlfriend and I around the Biltmore to capture my proposal without my girlfriends knowledge. She captured... Read More it perfectly so she was the obvious choice for our wedding which she also captured perfectly. She is a delight to work with and isn't timid about getting the perfect shot. I've recommended her to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Maxwell C

Absolutely none of the drama that one hears about concerning wedding photography. A very professional team that took amazing photos while not being a focal point during the event. Lauren was able to take care of any concerns on the spot or during pre and post wedding contact. My... Read More beautiful bride is looking for reasons to hire Lauren once again. Babies?!?!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Daniel B

Five stars from beginning to end. Lauren photographed our wedding this summer. She was courteous and professional throughout the process. Her ideas, vision, and talent are second to none. I would always recommend her to anyone who is choosing a wedding photographer, or even for... Read More engagement photos, family portraits, anything. Thank you Lauren!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 MARLENA P

Lauren is incredibly talented, thoughtful and patient with her work. From capturing our dreamy engagement to photographing our wedding and producing the most magical photos ever, Lauren takes great pride in her work and it shows. I continuously look back on our photos in awe!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jon S

Lauren and her team have such an amazing talent for capturing great 'moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day or any important day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to... Read More be documented. Lauren's ability not to miss a moment is truly incredible, and her energy and passion comes across in the photos they capture. She is able to blend in so well that your guests and you and your bride or groom literally will not realise they’re being photographed. We could not recommend Lauren Rae more! They are so fly they never land!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Barbara G

Lauren did such a fabulous job in all of the photos taken for our daughter's wedding day! She truly captures the moment of their love! Lauren is friendly, professional, and affordable!This is obviously Lauren's passion in life and her photos demonstrate that. I would highly... Read More recommend everyone contact Lauren Rae Photography for a consultation and you'll feel the same way! THANK YOU LAUREN!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Ansley B

Lauren photographed our wedding this summer as well as took our engagement photos and we loved her work! And Lauren herself was very professional throughout. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of her capturing our amazing memories!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Devon G

What an amazing experience we had with Lauren Rae Photography!!! From day one I knew that Lauren and team was someone that I wanted to have be apart of our special day, all the moments leading up to that and many many more occasions throughout the rest of our life! Lauren is the... Read More perfect combination of a photography genius and professional all while having the best time ever you could ask for! I could not have imagined our special day without her! She made sure that we got exactly what we wanted while adding in some of the most amazing shots of her own! Her and her team make sure that you and your significant other get the very best version of you in your pictures! We can't wait to work with Lauren for many many more years!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lindsey C

Lauren is AMAZING. We literallty could not have chosen a better lady to document our day. She and her staff are so talented and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Danielle C

Lauren, was so wonderful to work with. My fiancé Tom and I had a great time during our engagement photo shoot! She made us feel relaxed and gave us just enough direction to get the perfect mix of posed and spontaneous pictures. Our pictures turned out better than we ever could... Read More have imagined, and she turned them around in less than a week from our session. Thanks again to Lauren; we definitely hope to have her shoot a session for us again in the future!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Heather E

Lauren and her team did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. From our first meeting all the way through the delivery of images, they went above and beyond. I could not have asked for a better photographers to capture our engagement photos and wedding day. They made... Read More us feel overly comfortable and allowed us to enjoy the day, as well as helped make sure we had all the images we were looking for to capture everything!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelly G

Lauren Rae photography shot our wedding and they are images I cherish! She captured our special day so wonderfully and took the time to ask me what specific images I wanted to have. So sweet, genuine, and a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie M

I just don't know where to start but Lauren is amazing!!! From our engagement shoot to the last shot at our wedding!! Lauren shot my sister's wedding two years ago, and we loved her. When I got engaged last year there were few things I knew I wanted for my wedding, but I knew I... Read More had to have her as my photographer. She makes you feel so special, and for someone like me who hasn't had any photography sessions as an adult she made me feel so at ease. On my wedding day Lauren and her assistance Chelsea did an amazing job. She truly feels like family to us, and she treats is the same way. I cannot say enough nice things about her, her professionalism and her work. It speaks for itself. She's the best!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Sarah C

Lauren, Aubrey, and their team are amazing. My husband and I got married April 2014 and Lauren shot our big day. From the planning to the actual big day everything was amazing. Lauren is so friendly, funny and really listens to what you would like when it comes to your photos.... Read More Our pictures came out amazing and I have passed along her information to so many friends!! We welcomed a new baby boy in October 2016 and I knew who I was going to contact for his newborn photos- Lauren of course!! There are no words for her work and the incredible touch she has!! I know I will be using Lauren for shoots in the future!! Go with Lauren and her team--you won't be sorry!!

Photographed our Wedding on the Lake

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Savanna S

Thank you so much Lauren Rae Hatch, (Lauren Rae Photography) and her team for doing such an amazing job with our wedding photos. They captured our wedding day beautifully and we are so grateful. -My husband and I couldn't be happier!! Youguys stepped in and did even more than... Read More just photography. Went above and beyond to help support, wrangle everyone together for photos and even helped assist when the planner managed to disappear during cake cutting! :/ We seriously couldn't have done it without you. Every detail from getting ready, to the ceremony, to every detail about the reception was captured. It is awesome to be able to look back and remember every element about our wedding. We will be forever grateful to have those memories to look back at. THANK YOU!!

Lauren is the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I cannot recommend Lauren enough. She was a dream to work with - handled our wedding day, both the joys and the stresses, with much grace. Was so organized and had a great rapport with my daughter and son in law. And the photos... well, we are still viewing them over and... Read More over! There are just too many good ones! She truly captured our special day and gave us memories to keep for a lifetime.

Amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Samantha C

I don't know where to start!! Lauren is absolutely the best. She was a referral from one of my really good friends who had her photograph her engagement/ wedding. She is even doing my sisters wedding in January! I have done engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos with her and... Read More they are absolutely amazing. She is always available if you have questions and really wants you to enjoy the process of your engagement and wedding photos. Her style and expertise of her photos is one of a kind. Her photographs really capture the emotions of each setting. Plus, her sweet and easy going personality makes her so wonderful to work with! I can't thank her enough for everything she did!!

Lauren is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lauren S

As the daughter of a photographer, I had high expectations for my wedding photographer! I wanted amazing photos at a reasonable price and found exactly that with Lauren Hatch of Lauren Rae Photography. Lauren is so warm and friendly and my husband and I immediately connected... Read More with her when we first met. She shot our engagement photos and we loved every single one! Lauren is wonderful about capturing the emotion of the day in every picture. She and her second shooter had our bridal party laughing and comfortable all day long. We received our pictures quickly and LOVE them. I cannot recommend Lauren enough for your photography needs!!!

Best Photographer Ever.

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Lauren is one of the most talented photographer I've ever met. She was extemely professional and gave us so many amazing photos. We always recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.

A groom's point of view

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Lauren was great to work with. I thought taking a bunch of posed photos with my then fiance would be awkward and forced, but she used her Southern charm to make us feel relaxed in front of the camera. I'm really happy with how the photos turned out and have recommended her to... Read More several friends.

Lauren was awesome!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Jess S

I could not have picked a better wedding photographer to capture all of our special moments on our wedding day. She did a phenomenal job and we absolutely love our pictures. Not only was her work flawless, but she was so fun to work with.

Lauren & Aubrey Hatch

We're a couple of adventure-loving southerners who have been together for over a decade and married for 9 years. We have a sweet baby girl, and we live with her in the northeast suburbs of Atlanta. When we're not photographing other people in love, you can find us hiking, camping, and rock climbing all over the southeast and beyond! We can't wait to meet you!