Lauren Simon Films

Lafayette | Baton Rouge | New Orleans | Worldwide

Voted #1 Best Videographer in Acadiana! :)

Voted #1 Best Videographer in the Times of Acadiana for 2017.... Lauren Simon Films will capture your big day in the most real way possible. I have had a passion for film since I was 6 years old and in the first grade. Your wedding day is a big deal and I can guarantee that booking me will be the easiest thing you've ever done! I am here to give you the best service/product that I can. When creating your wedding film I am thinking constantly, "This is something they will show their kids, dig out of the drawer on anniversaries, watch together whenever they want.... this is something very important!" I recently started including a highlight film as well as the full length wedding film. I look forward to working with you! :)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Lafayette | Baton Rouge | New Orleans | Worldwide (337) 277-5243

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Aimee V

Weddings are usually a very stressful time for the bride. I have to admit, it was especially stressful for me having to plan a wedding in 6 months because I didn't want to wait another entire year to get married on my summers off of being a teacher. I had a short window of... Read More getting things done and a videographer was not at the top of my list. One of my bridesmaids mentioned that she was getting a videographer (Lauren) for her wedding the following year and during conversation, I had a gut feeling that I would regret it if I didn't at least look into it for mine. However, several factors of a videographer had me stressed even more. How would I afford one, what if I am displeased, how can I find one on such short notice, etc. I contacted Lauren Simon on a whim, not ever believing I could afford her and much less love her based on the several other previous failed plans of wedding planning. Once I met Lauren, it felt as if I had known her for years and years. She listened to me, gave me helpful advice in what she knew I wanted before I even did, and was available to put her life and personal schedule on hold for me booking her at the last minute. She was all about making me and my future husband happy and capturing the moments that we were to NEVER live again. During the wedding and filming, Lauren never stopped. She was there for every important moment like getting dressed, exchanging gifts between my husband and I before the wedding, getting my Daddy's reaction when he saw me for he first time, and so so much more. She made a complete dream come true for me and my husband by being there every step of the wedding day, and filming cherished moments that will live on forever. I also received the worse news of my life 3 months after my wedding, that my father had passed away. Lauren contacted me and told me she was making something special for me at NO charge. I received a special DVD of all the moments she captured of my Daddy and complied them into a memorial video for me and my family. I could never possibly thank Lauren enough for her services, kindness and friendship. She will always have a special place in my heart and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a videographer. I'm so glad she captured moments that at the time, I had no idea would be more valuable to me than anything in this world. Thank you Lauren!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jamie A

While planning my wedding at first I didn't think a video was necessary since I splurged on a photographer, my fiancΓ©e insisted that we hired one. And I am SOO happy we hired Lauren!! She is so easy to work with and professional. We got our video about 3 weeks after the wedding,... Read More I was shocked how quick she is and how amazing it turned out! Everyone we have showed the video to absolutely loves it!! She is so talented and one of the sweetest people I have met. I have absolutely no regrets on hiring Lauren and would recommend her to any other future brides! Thank you so much Lauren keep doing what you're doing!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Opal T

Lauren is a fabulous lady to work with. She showed up on time, was very professional and unexpectedly had bride & groom gingerbreads for us as a "sweet" gift. From all of her completed videos I have seen I am confident that ours won't disappoint. Lauren has a beautiful gift of... Read More capturing your special day without you realizing a camera is following around the whole time. If you are wondering if a videographer is necessary for your wedding I would say without any hesitations YES and book her asap. May 27th, 2017

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Sara L

Lauren is an excellent videographer and the sweetest person. I contacted her and she replied promptly. Always promptly. If not within a few hours, then the next day for sure. She even responds to text messages. She and I live a good distance from each other and instead of... Read More meeting up somewhere to discuss pricing and the details, she answered any questions I had honestly and sent in the contract by email. After that, I didn't see her until the wedding day and when she showed up at my house, she was ecstatic to start filming , yet calm enough to keep me, the bride, cool, calm, and collected. She filmed the "getting ready" shots with the rings, jewelry, dress, veil, etc. and she also got the shots of my mother buttoning my dress, my dad putting on my shoes, and other special moments before the ceremony. She was very go-with-the-flow and did anything I wanted. Once we left to go to the ceremony, I actually forgot about her. I hardly noticed her the entire night,but she captured everything I wanted and more. It was amazing to see the moments that I missed and the moments I want to remember. She put together a highlights film, which is about 3 minutes long and hits all the high points of the night, and an ACTUAL wedding film that is a compilation of everything and lasts 40+ minutes. And her work is more than I would have ever expected! I had been going back and forth as to whether I wanted a videographer and decided to go with one because I knew I'd be sorry if I didn't. And I'm so glad I did. Lauren's prices are not outrageous like other places I saw, so if you have room in your budget and you cannot decide whether someone should film your wedding or not, go ahead and do it. The moment you see anybody break into tears is priceless; something that pictures alone cannot capture. I cried, my groom cried, and now when we watch ourselves on film, we'll cry again. I love Lauren and I'm glad that I chose her to film my special day :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2017

Lauren is an absolute sweetheart! She's so fun to work with and she exceeded the expectations I had for a wedding videographer! I would recommend Lauren's services to any couple wanting a videographer who goes above and beyond to ensure that their day is captured the way they've... Read More always envisioned it (: I've watched my wedding video 20+ times already and I've only been married for about two months. It was a wonderful investment! Our wedding video is beyound perfect!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Mallory C

Love watching the videos

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Morgan M

When I first started planning my wedding, I didn't think I needed a videographer. Of course I wanted one, but didn't want the added expense. Last minute, I decided to take a chance on Lauren and it was SO worth it! I cry every time I watch our wedding video and I can't imagine... Read More not having it! She was so professional and nice and her work was amazing! She was such a pleasure to work with and I'm so thankful she was there to film our whole day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Tracy E

Lauren is by far amazing at her job! I loved our wedding video!! She captured our day in the most perfect way. She was great throughout the experience! She captured moments that I hadn't even seen at the wedding! Love her! She is amazing! And her prices are very reasonable!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kyle H

Hi Lauren, I have seen your work and it is phenomenal. You go above and beyond I absolutely love your work hopefully soon I will be married soon and you're definitely the one I would love to go with to capture my wedding day. Keep up the Good work, your name is... Read More everywhere!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Lori L

Initially, we were going to pass on a videographer and i'm so glad that we didn't! Lauren was such a pleasure to work with and she is truly talented. She captured everything we could have hoped for and more! We look forward to working with her again in the future for something... Read More else and recommend her any chance we get.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Courtney B

Lauren is the best videographer hands down! I've been watching her videos since 8th grade and the progress you've made is unbelievable. I can't wait for you to film many videos for Me in the future. πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Amber T

Every single time I hear of someone getting married & looking for a videographer I absolutely recommend Lauren. She was so easy to work with & made sure she captured every little detail that I requested. Our wedding video is by far one of my favorite things from the wedding! I... Read More couldn't be any happier with how it came out, a year later & I still tear up when I watch it!! Spend the money & book her, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kaylin V

Lauren is so talented and so kind, I would recommend her a million times over! After over a year of planning, I woke up the morning after my wedding kind of sad at how fast the night had went by. After getting the video Lauren had made for our wedding day/night, I laughed and... Read More cried happy years through the entire video. She captured some of the best moments of my life and being able to look back and relive those moments is totally priceless. Couldn't be happier with Lauren Simon Films!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kristen R

Love love love Laurens work!!! Currently waiting to set the date of my own wedding, so I can hire her!!!! Can't wait to see all the beautiful memories she will capture on my special day!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Emily B

Lauren is the sweetest and I am so glad we decided to hire her for our wedding. You can tell by her videos that she is truly passionate about what she does. The wedding day went by too quickly, so we are so happy we have the amazing video she made us to look back on our special... Read More day. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Quinn D

I worked with lauren on the Downtown Lafayette proposal with Aaron& Jianna, she was great& easy to work with. Her finish product of their proposal was absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lindsey M

Lauren has been such a pleasure to work with. Not only is she extremely talented at what she does, but her lovely personality makes it so easy to work with her! She makes sure that her brides are completely stress free. She is professional and timely with her work and her videos... Read More are AMAZING. I would definitely recommended her for any type of video that you need!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Mattie B

Lauren is filming my daughters wedding...and after seeing her "How We Met" video I could not be more happy with our choice of videographer for her big day! As a mother you want everything to be perfect for your daughter, and I think I totally made the best choice. I cant wait to... Read More see the REAL deal in December.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Macey B

Loveeeee her work! All my friends went through her and we will be next in January! Can not wait to see the final results! So dedicated and hard working! You can tell she lovesss what she does!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Taylor M

My sister arranged for Lauren to do her wedding video when she was just starting out and looking for experience... however, you couldn't even tell!! Her professionalism and skill was comparable to someone who had been doing it for years! I highly recommend Lauren for any of your... Read More video needs. Her motivation and kindness makes her all the better!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Jana T

Lauren was awesome! She was so easy to work with and was very easy to get in touch with. She was down for whatever crazy idea I had. She made something that we will be able to treasure for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Lauren S

We are SO happy we chose Lauren to film our big day! She was such a pleasure to work with- so sweet and polite in all of our exchanges! She did such a great job the day of, and we had our wedding video back in less than 3 weeks! I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Taylor C

Lauren did a fantastic job! So happy with how our video came out!😍😍😍

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 brianna b

Lauren is the sweetest person I have EVER worked with. & I would absolutely recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married! Her work is great and she gets your video to you in a quick amount of time! She is such an awesome person to be around, her personality is... Read More amazing, I wouldn't want anyone else to film my big day.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Tamara E

Lauren did a phenomenal job creating our wedding video. I would highly recommend her services. She's an incredibly talented videographer and I'm thankful she was able to capture the memories of our special day.