lauren spinelli photography

new york city / tri-state / los angeles / finger lakes

Never forget the butterflies.

I am for the couples who are crazy about each other. I’m for the couples who just want to spend the week in with netflix and a beer, and the couples who booked a flight for tomorrow just to see the sun set in a different city. I’m for the couples who keep each other in love in their own silly ways. I'm here for you all, because your love is freaking amazing. I promise to be there on your wedding day, for the moment that he sees you at the bottom of the aisle, & I promise to make sure your memories are preserved. I vow to be there for the loudest laughs & your happiest tears. I’m here so that no matter whether your wedding was yesterday, or ten years ago, or fifty years ago, you will always feel the flutter like it’s the first time.

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

new york city / tri-state / los angeles / finger lakes (315) 447-7713

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Alexandra C

If you have the chance to hire Lauren for a shoot, don't hesitate for a second. As someone who hates being photographed but is also an art director, I might be what you'd call a challenging client; not only is Lauren able to bring out the best in even the most camera-shy among... Read More us, but she also comes armed with excellent taste and a friendly, try anything approach that she molds to the needs of her clients, not the other way around. Lauren is a genuine talent, I would have happily paid double her incredibly reasonable rate for the work she does (but the fact that I didn't have to means you better snap her up now!).

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kristi

Lauren captured our maternity photos and they are absolutely stunning. Having a specific vision in mind for this session, we hired Lauren because of how amazing her photos always are. I knew she'd be able to turn my vision into beautiful photos, and they are. We loved working... Read More with her and how easy going she is. She walked 5 miles with us just to captured these photos! And her turn around time was only a few days. She's one of the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Amanda G

Over the past 4 years we have had Lauren photograph our engagement session, our wedding and then our maternity shoot. Words can not describe how amazing she was through everything. Our engagement photos turned out so great we used one of them on our save the dates. On our... Read More special day it was so nice having Lauren there! She got everything done so quickly and beautifully that we didn't have to make any of our guests wait for dinner. It was so amazing knowing that we were getting all of the amazing pictures we wanted and we didn't have to spend 2 hours taking them. Lauren makes you feel comfortable and really knows how to capture your perfect moments. We look forward to having her photograph many other milestones for our family. Even my husband who HATES having his photo taken loves working with her. You can not go wrong hiring Lauren!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Ryann N

Lauren was so great to work with! She was quick with her responses and very thorough with planning for the day. On the day of my wedding she was professional but fun! We were a tough crowd to deal with ( kinda rowdy) and she still managed to be fun with us even as annoying as we... Read More were!! She was quick with getting our photos to us as well! I would definitely use her again and recommend her to my friends!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Sara B

We loved working with Lauren! The photos she took on our wedding day have made us so happy. From the moment I reached out to learn more about her and her work, we felt like we were in good hands. She was professional, easy to contact, and the pictures speak for themselves - they... Read More captured our day and give us a chance to look back and relive those happy memories!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sarah C

When we met Lauren we knew right away that she was someone we wanted to hang out with all day at our wedding! And, that's exactly how I felt, like I was hanging out with a friend. She was fun and made us feel comfortable in all of the shots! And the pictures turned out amazing,... Read More more than I ever expected! She truly captured all of the big and little beauties of the day.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Erin A

I have known Lauren for years, and have always been impressed with her work. When it came time to choose a wedding photographer, I knew I wanted Lauren to be our photographer. She has an amazing eye for detail, and her photographs come out absolutely stunning. My husband and I... Read More couldn't be happier with both our engagement and wedding photos. Lauren is truly a delight to work with, and her work is nothing short of stellar. <3

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Aurora T

I love this girl, and you need to book her immediately if you haven't already!!! I want her to be my photographer for everything going forward - showers, babies, family photos, everything! I was nearly at my wits' end looking for a photographer for my wedding before I was... Read More introduced to Lauren. I knew what I wanted, something elegant and editorial, but was struggling to find a photographer who shared my aesthetic and viewpoint. I would get excited with each portfolio that maybe this would be the person I was looking for, but then would stumble upon a photo they shared that just didn't fit with my vision. Finally, after what felt like eons, I was referred to Lauren from a fellow photographer. I fell in love immediately, and crossed my fingers that she would be available for my wedding day. Somebody was definitely looking out for me, because she was! Lauren is sweet, patient, wonderful, fun and has a fantastic eye. We were thrilled to have her as a part of our special day, and I continue to get a lot of compliments on how beautiful our wedding photos are - they look like they could be in a magazine!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kelly O

Lauren took our engagement photos in Spring of 2015 and we instantly loved them! Then, my husband and I got married in Brooklyn later that year. Lauren captured our day perfectly! The pictures are amazing and she was able to highlight the scenery and our memories in a beautiful... Read More way. Lauren was very professional and responded quickly to any contact. I still gawk at our photos and love looking through them all!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kate S

Lauren photographed our elopement in September of 2014, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She totally captured the entire day in the most perfect way. I literally cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. Thank you so much, Lauren!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Kim S

Professional and caught the moment. Pictures to last a lifetime

lauren spinelli

Hey! My name is Lauren. I am super laid back but am a complete perfectionist. I can't sleep unless my inbox is at 0 (that little red icon is literally the worst), and that deep, golden evening light gives me LIIIIFE. I am quiet and stealthy when I need to be, but I come from a loud AF Italian family so when the party is heating up, you bet I will be right there in your dance floor photographing the heart of it.