Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

2055 Pa Route 309, Allentown, PA PA, NJ, DE, NY (610) 442-7683

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Meredith D

Lauren did a wonderful job. I was so glad I went with her. Everyone looked beautiful, but she also was very helpful on the wedding day itself. She was full of tips that made my day easier. She was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. I found her prices to be... Read More reasonable and she had different tiers that made it more affordable, but you lost no value. I would definitely use her again!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kortney M

Lauren's Makeup Designs is the best makeup artist in the Lehigh Valley! Lauren Tyson did my makeup, my bridesmaids makeup, and both my mother and mother in laws makeup. She did an amazing job and made everyone look beautiful on such an important day. She was able to go from... Read More natural styles of makeup to more bold looks. The makeup lasted all day long and looked beautiful in pictures. Price isn't even an option when it comes to beauty on your big day. A great makeup look is something that is so important for your wedding and these girls knock it out of the park! Thank you so so much!! I will definitely use Lauren for any future makeup needs!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Rachel B

Lauren did the most amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! She gave me a beautiful natural spray tan 2 days before the wedding and used airbrush makeup the day of which looked flawless. She is the only makeup artist a bride should consider using on her wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Julie H

Lauren did a great job with my bridesmaids makeup. She was efficient and very good at making the girls look natural but very beautiful! I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Maggie D

I booked Lauren for my October 2016 wedding makeup and could not have been happier with the service! I booked the VIP bridal service for myself, and all the adult women in my bridal party received both the airbrush and traditional makeup services. I did my makeup trial with... Read More Lauren about a year before my wedding and was super impressed with Lauren's work then, but on my wedding day her work exceeded my expectations! Lauren made me feel absolutely beautiful, and for that I am extremely grateful. Not only was Lauren professional and prompt on my wedding day, but she was receptive to my and my bridal party's personal preferences and requests. All of us got compliments on our makeup throughout the day, and the makeup even stayed put throughout all the hugging, dancing, eating, and drinking that the day brought! If you're in the market for a makeup artist, look no further than Lauren's Makeup Designs-- you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Heather M

I cannot say enough great things about Lauren's Makeup Designs! Lauren did my make up and 8 other girls make up for my wedding and everyone looked great and loved her work. Lauren made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! She is professional, friendly and great to work with. I... Read More will absolutely use Lauren's makeup designs in the future and recommend her to future brides! Can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jenn M

2 words: THE BEST. Lauren not only is obviously very talented, but she is also just super cool. During my trial, tanning, wedding day makeup, she not only did beautiful work, but she was a joy to be around. Lauren, thank you endlessly!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Marissa H

Lauren is absolutely incredible. Her work is stunning! She is so professional and fun to be around! I had A LOT of women in my wedding that really wanted their makeup done (14 girls) and Lauren made it work... and on a day where she already had a few others weddings booked. She... Read More came early enough to get all my girls done, and even stayed to get in a girl who decided last minute she'd like to get her makeup done (after seeing how amazing of a job Lauren did on the other women)! Lauren also kept me on track leading up to the wedding. I'm a bit of an absent minded bride, and she reminded me when I needed to do things. She's a consummate professional, so easy to work worth, and a joy to be around! Sooo lucky she was able to help make my wedding so wonderful! Lauren is the absolute best at what she does!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Gina D

Lauren did an amazing job on make up for my wedding. I had airbrush and when she said it gives a flawless look she wasn't kidding! It was really hot and sweaty the day of my wedding, but the makeup stayed flawless the entire day and through the reception. My bridesmaids had... Read More traditional makeup and they also loved their overall look. I would highly recommend using Lauren's Makeup Designs for all of your bridal needs!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Kate O

Lauren did my makeup and the makeup for my bridal party. She was fantastic! Very personable and attentive to details. I'm not someone who wears a lot of makeup, so I was a little nervous. I could not have been happier with the result! She worked with my particular style in mind,... Read More and my makeup was FLAWLESS! She is very professional and accommodating as well. I felt just like I had always dreamed of on my wedding day.

I've never felt so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Carly S

Fabulous interactions and experience! She listened to my little bit of feedback/tweaks after the trial and my makeup was perfect! I will recommend Lauren to every bride I know in the Lehigh Valley getting married!

My Bridal Party Looked Radiant

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Sara

Lauren from Lauren's Makeup Design did makeup for my entire bridal party including myself, four bridesmaids, and the mother of the groom. I got airbrush makeup and the rest of the party got regular makeup all with lashes. Lauren did an amazing job brining out the natural beauty... Read More of everyone in the bridal party with just the right amount of makeup for pictures and the lighting of the outdoor ceremony. Lauren was very attentive to the requests of not only me as the bride but of each of my bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. She was a pleasure to work with both at my trial and the day of the event. Lauren was very timely and even contacted me to know that she would be running a mere five minutes late. I would recommend Lauren's services to any bride in the Lehigh Valley!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Iris F

Dearest Lauren's Makeup Designs​ (Lauren) I would like to take the time to share & say..... Thank you ever so much for all that you did to prepare me for make-up for my wedding on August 29th, 2015 at the William Penn Inn. As you know, I ranted on about not being a make-up... Read More wearer, lol!... But you made me feel like royalty because of your care, talents, and most importantly attentiveness! Very Much thanks! Great Job, continue making the world beautiful. Regards, Iris M. Fulton-Smith :)

Flawless Work and Products

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Alison D

Lauren Bennett is truly amazing at what she does. She gets the job done and does it well. She will have a trial where you will be able to tell her what you are looking for, but best of all she tells you the truth in what works and what doesn't. I knew I needed someone to help... Read More cover the scars from my acne and the products she uses including the airbrush works wonders. I was lucky enough to book the trial the same day as my engagement shoot so I was able to see how the make up looked in those professional pictures. The make up lasts all day! I got the trial done at 9am and I didn't have my photo shoot till 5 and nothing changed. I even took a nap and nothing smudged! The day of the wedding, she came 15 minutes earlier than she needed to be to set up. My make up was flawless and lasted the entire day. I knew I didn't even need to check on it because of how well everything stayed put. She made me feel beautiful. I had two bridesmaids who used her services too. One in particular who I knew all my life doesn't wear make-up and if she does, it is just basic mascara and lip gloss. While having professional make up could have looked heavy on her face, Lauren made her look stunning! We still talk about it today how amazing she looked. Overall, Lauren is the best out there for anyone looking for professional make-up artist because she truly is an artist.

Lauren's Makeup is the Best !!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Marissa B

I met Lauren Bennett at a bridal show and was taken with her fabulous makeup, natural tan, and professional attitude. I booked her right away for our wedding and it was the best decision I could have ever made! The day of the wedding she was just amazing she did 15 women in no... Read More time at all and was calm and fabulous. Everyone was so happy with their makeup and it lasted all night ! Hands down Lauren and her team at Lauren's Makeup are the best and you will not be disappointed! Thank you Lauren for all you do! Marissa

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Mindy H

Lauren's Makeup Designs was amazing! Through the whole booking process Lauren was very professional and easy to work with. My friend had used Lauren and she looked absolutely amazing on her wedding day and I knew I wanted Lauren for my day. I still looked at other makeup... Read More artists, but nobody compared to Lauren's quality of work. I contacted Lauren through email and we set all the details for my trial and wedding. During my trial I told and showed Lauren what I liked and didn't like as far as makeup. I was concerned with looking to done up for my wedding when I am usually very low key. Lauren listened and also made suggestions combining what I liked and what would work for my skin tone and the feel of my wedding. After my trial my mother and future husband kept telling me how beautiful I looked! Lauren reconfirmed all of the wedding details at the trial. I did get a little nervous on the morning of the wedding because I got a phone call from Lauren saying that a makeup artist was not able to do the other wedding and that she had to cover that wedding first and then come to mine. Lauren assured me that she would still be there and would be having another artist meet her there as well so that my timeline would not be effected. Lauren and her assistant arrived as promised and immediately got started. My makeup was perfect and my bridesmaids and mother looked beautiful! I felt amazing and all of the pictures I have seen of myself, my mother and my girls have looked flawless. My airbrush makeup lasted through the humidity and dancing (and if I didn't wash it off before we went to bed then I am sure it would have still been there in the morning). Lauren also did mine, my mom's, and my matron of honor's spray tan 2 days before and we had that "just right" tan for the wedding. If you want to look absolutely amazing on your wedding day and in your wedding photos/video then book Lauren's Makeup Designs! Definitely don't wait because she's a very busy, talented girl!

Great Makeup Artist!

Reviewed on 4/20/2014 Caitlin L

Lauren and her assistant were amazing. They made myself and my bridesmaids look beautiful and made us feel the same. They came early enough in the morning that we weren't rushed and it wasn't stressful at all. I completely changed my mind from my trial to the day of the... Read More wedding and Lauren took the time and asked me every step of the way if it was what I was thinking and what I wanted. I showed her pictures of what I liked and she easily changed my look on the day of my wedding. I absolutely LOVED my makeup and it made me feel so beautiful. Everyone commented on my makeup and how pretty my bridesmaids looked. I would definitely recommend Lauren's Makeup Design!

Great work

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Joana S

Lauren does great work and is super nice. She is willing to work with whatever ideas you have but will also give you suggestions as well. Her and her staff were great to work with. They made us all look gorgeous. The best part is the makeup is 100% water/sweat/food/kissing/etc... Read More proof. So much so that I passed out and didn't wash my face the night of our wedding and woke up looking the same (even my fake eyelashes stayed on).

Lookin good

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Margaret Z

Lauren knows what she is doing to make the makeup look amazing in pictures on the day of your wedding. She is professional as are the girls that works with her.

stunning!

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Rachel H

Lauren is amazing! She made me look great for my wedding day and did a spray tan 2 days before the big day, too. She was helpful with my whole bridal party and made everyone look gorgeous!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Shana H

Lauren did my makeup and spray tan for my Nov. 10th wedding. During the trial, I expressed concern using purple eye shadow. For the day of she completely switched anything I had issues with and made my makeup FLAWLESS! I had numerous people comment on how beautiful the airbrush... Read More was. She is an extremely nice and friendly person to be around and I will refer her to anyone who needs makeup or spray tanning done. She really helped bring my day full circle and I appreciated her so much!

The Best!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Ashley C

Lauren is the best at what she does! My make-up was flawless and I was so happy with it. It was also so nice not to have to worry about doing it myself on what is the most important day of my life up to this point. I got the airbrush done which is so awesome. From the pictures... Read More that we have seen so far, my skin looks perfect. I am so happy that I chose to get my make-up professionally done and furthermore, done by Lauren.

Perfect

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Jaclyn J

She listened to what I wanted, and gave me the perfect wedding day look! I can't wait to use her for other events and occasions!

Wedding Makeup

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Tricia R

Amazing wedding makeup artist. She also offers LashDip which is an amzing 6 week airbrush (painting) on individual eyelashes. It is waterproof and makes your eyelashes look outstanding. She does travel-she uses Mac makeup and covers tattoos.