Laurie Tennent Studio

A Variety/Blend of Styles

929 South Eton Street, Birmingham, MI

BEST photographer EVER!

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Kalyn K

Laurie Tennent Studio is THE BEST!! Not only was she there to snap the best moments - she made my wedding day so memorable by her fun interactions - and she also SAVED the day many times. Laurie and her assistant Kate were there when my dress was being stubborn with her fabulous designer skills and helped fix it just in time! I can't even begin to describe what a joy Laurie and Kate were. She is a MUST and makes the wedding day even more special. We will definitely be using her for important and special events in the future. Thank you SO MUCH for making it a wonderful day and capturing beautiful moments and being such a great addition! There aren't enough stars on this page to give her a fair rating... true professionals!

!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Amanda L

Laurie was great to work with. Here photos look amazing.

Excellent from engagement shoot to wedding album!

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Lindsay L

We were very pleased with Sheila, our photographer from Laurie Tennent Studio. She was an exceptional photographer and worked to get to know us as a couple during our engagement shoot so that the day of the wedding pictures went smoothly. She really captured all the great moments of the night. LTS has really neat wedding albums and we always get compliments on ours when people see them for the first time!

Pricey but excellent quality

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Allison G

We have gorgeous wedding photos, taken by Shela Springsteen from Laurie Tennant's studio. LT's was a easy to work, provided exceptional work, and our album is among the bet I've seen.The only downside is they are a bit pricey. Would def. recommend.

Photographer

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Shelby B

The best. Great shots, great attitude, great staff, great second shooter. Laurie is very, very, very good and was worth every penny. Thanks, Laurie!

TERRIBLE!!! DON'T HIER!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Liz F

I can't even look at my photo's w/o tearing up & they aren't tears of joy! My pics are terrible! But the worst is she released,printed & mailed my wedding pics w/o my permission & w/o my prior knowledge to an uninvited guest!!! She never told me, I found out from someone else. She even tried to hide that from me! This uninvited guest is someone who has really hurt me & in conversation I told her about this person before my wedding & she still did it! She has not given me all of the pics our contract included, It took 6 wks to get proofs, when I was told 2-3 wks. I got married 3 months ago & all I have is proofs still! My pics are very unprofessional looking! People aren't lined up nicely, some are really bad! We discussed the things prior that were important,I told her how important to me that I had lots of pics of my family, especially my Mom & Grandma. She totally neglected my request, it's like she purposely did the opposite. Out of 700+ pics my Mom is in 7 pics! It's just heartbreaking & so devastating! I could go on and on, but mainly I just don't want another bride to have this terrible experience!

TO Laurie Tennent Studio