Cake Balls, Cookies, Cupcakes, Desserts, Cakes + Desserts

5563 S. 48th Street, Lincoln, NE (402) 423-2253

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Stacie B

I had the best experience with Le Cupcake! All my guests loved having mini cupcakes for dessert so they could eat multiple and taste all the flavors we selected. Le cupcake even had stands that we could use at the reception to make it simple and easy to get the look I was going... Read More for. Now that I've raved about their cupcakes I have to let the secret out. They make so much more than cupcakes! My husband loves Legos and the team at Le Cupcake worked with me to come up with an amazing idea for the groom's cake. It turned out phenomenal. They even used some of his Legos on top the cake to make it extra special. They were so helpful and willing to work off of any idea I came up with. They also have delicious French Macarons and the towers they make out of them are stunning. You can't go wrong with Le Cupcake. Delicious desserts and amazing customer service. AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Logan H

Maria is wonderful to work with. When my mother returned the cake stand we rented, Maria asked how the cake was. My mother said she didn't have time to eat a slice, so Maria gave her a cupcake from behind the counter. So sweet! Our cake was simple, but exactly what we wanted.... Read More The white almond wedding cake and lemon were both fabulous. I was a little worried they weren't actually able to make a cake big enough to serve our 275 guests, but it all worked out by them offering to make sheet cakes in addition to the large cake. I couldn't believe how reasonably priced they were. So much more affordable compared to other places in Lincoln. I still plan on stopping by for more yummy cupcakes and ordering cakes again!

Delicious and Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Erin C

The team at Le Cupcake is spectacular to work with. We took them a picture of what we wanted and it turned out even more beautiful. The cake itself was moist and delicious, and we were able to afford 3 flavors!

Good Cake, Good Price

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Maddy K

We were pleased with both our cake and the price. We paid about what we expected, maybe a little less for our three tiered cake. It was decorated exactly as we wanted. At the end of the day though, it tasted like a decent cake. Not sure if this is because we went plain jane... Read More vanilla on two of the tiers and never got to try the chocolate layer the groom requested. It didn't wow us, but it didn't disappoint either.

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Megan R

I knew exactly what I wanted when it came to my wedding cake. They took my vision and made an absolutely beautiful, classy wedding cake. Not to mention the amazing groom's cake! Everything from the wedding cake to the sheet cakes were delicious as always!! They also did our... Read More cupcakes at our rehearsal dinner, which everyone loved!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Kally D

They made our wedding cake PERFECT! I was so stressed about being able to eat my wedding cake and have it taste good for everyone else. Our gluten free three tiered wedding cake was more of a hit than the regular cakes we had! It was delicious...I live in New York (land of... Read More special diet bakeries) and this is truly the best cake I've had in my life. They were also lovely and easy to work with! We couldn't have been happier...well unless we'd have eaten cake at the wedding!!

Best Wedding Cupcakes!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Taryn V

Le Cupcake did an amazing job for our wedding! We had a large wedding with roughly 350 guests, and they accommodated perfectly,creating a large tiered cupcake display with numerous tasty flavors of cupcakes, both full size and mini. All of the flavors were amazing -- my favorite... Read More was the S'Mores...great for a summer wedding! Yvonne (the owner) is so nice to work with and gave us exactly what we were envisioning. I would definitely recommend Le Cupcake!

Excellent company

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kirsten F

Le Cupcake and its staff was so wonderful to work with! Not only was our cupcakes Delicious, the service was just as amazing. Everyone at the wedding loved them and said they were beautiful but also tasted delicious. I also enjoyed that they set up and took down everything... Read More themselves. I would highly recommend!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Ann S

Le Cupcake did an amazing job creating a custom vegan + gluten free wedding cake for our wedding! They are the only place in town that specializes is gourmet cakes that are delicious, beautiful, and cater to dietary restrictions. Our two-tiered lemon, vanilla cake was a dream... Read More come to life! Working with the staff at Le Cupcake was so great, they really listened and followed through on our cake vision in an exceptional way.

Delicious, beautiful cake and desserts!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Emily T

We were so happy to work with Yvonne and her team at Le Cupcake to provide our wedding cake! She also did a beautiful job of realizing our vision of family-style French macaroons and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Everything tasted so fresh! I was so pleased when she mentioned... Read More she would be baking the cake the day before--and you could tell in the flavor and moistness. I really appreciated her ability to artistically interpret the photos I showed her and the cake turned out simple and beautiful, just like we wanted. The guests were all so complimentary of the cakes and other desserts and the gluten-free friends and family appreciated that they were able to enjoy the French macaroons and chocolate-dipped strawberries. Although we were happy to enjoy the cake for a couple days after and my new husband's coworkers really liked the special treat, I wish we would have had more guidance and an experienced opinion of how much cake to order. We ended up with 2.5 half sheet cakes extra... a big extra expense and something we hadn't anticipated for in our fridge/freezer space. After many price and taste comparisons in the area, Le Cupcake was not only the freshest and most flavorful, but also the least expensive per slice by a significant margin. The total price included the cakes (although more than we needed) and 1 French macaroon and 1 chocolate-dipped strawberry per guest. Thank you for making our day special and delicious for our guests!

exactly what I expected and more..

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

First meeting with Le Cupcake was amazing, they understood exactly what I wanted and made it shaped to my personality. The set up of my cake and cake pops were amazing,and eveyone was anxious to get they're hands on desert. I would recommend Le Cupcake to anyone!!

Wonderful and Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Kendra K

Le Cupcake was so wonderful to work with! Not only was our cake and cupcakes they made for our wedding simply decadent the service was just as amazing. Everyone I talked to was so kind and professional and worked hard to meet our every need and then some!! My husband and I would... Read More recommend Le Cupcake to anyone!!

Le Cupcake Review

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Rachel O

I chose to order my wedding cake from Le Cupcake after looking around in Omaha and other Lincoln bakeries. I was impressed with their ability to decorate cakes in creative ways and that they could actually do the design that I wanted for my cake. I also appreciated the time they... Read More took to meet with my husband and I (and other people in our wedding) so that we could decided which flavor of cake we liked best. Overall, I though that their service was excellent and their cake was very well decorated and very sweet.

Great cupcakes and cakes!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 kristyn k

Le cupcake was a wonderful choice for us! They were very helpful throughout the whole process. Every flavor was delicious and it looked gorgeous. I would highly recommend their cupcakes and cakes.

A Perfect Choice

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Quinn M

Le Cupcake had me at my first taste of their gluten free cupcakes! And they continued to impress. Everything from the ordering, pick-up, and TASTE was amazing. I cannot recommend Le Cupcake highly enough for a wedding or any other occasion. My husband and I had a small,... Read More intimate family-only wedding, and wanted a high-quality experience for our guests. Having delicious food was important to us and the assortment of cupcakes we had from Le Cupcake was a huge hit! The Le Cupcake team made the experience stress-free and the final product was impeccable. Both the gluten free and normal cupcakes were described by several of our guests as "the best cupcakes" they have ever had. I was surprised and how willing they were to make small tweaks to the cupcakes to make them more custom to what we wanted. I also appreciated the wide range of flavors they offered - it was hard to go wrong!

Beautiful Wedding Cake!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Megan M

I worked with Yvonne for my wedding cake and she was beyond amazing!!! My mom and I had so many different ideas that we wanted incorporated and never once did we get the idea it was too much or too complicated. Yvonne made for us a beautiful 5 tiered cake, multiple flavors of... Read More mini cupcakes with mirrors and name tags, cake pops and 2 sheet cakes. One of the best things about working with Le Cupcakes (other than I received tons of comments about how beautiful my cake was) is how worry free the process was. I actually felt guilty after my wedding as I was so busy the day of my wedding that I did not have time to thank Yvonne as she set up all my stuff. What bride does not want to be worry free like that? As I looked back Yvonne took all the worry/work/preparing out of my wedding day concerning my cake etc. It was such a relief. Seriously cannot say enough good things about this business! Not to mention EVERYTHING was delicious!!

A Best Decision Made

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Tina R

I highly recommend going with Le Cupcake for any of your dessert needs! All of their cakes and cupcakes are made with heart from scratch (no mixes!) and they taste like it! And the price is absolutely reasonable (& I don't mean reasonable like "Okay, that's on the normal side of... Read More the usual outrageous"; I mean reasonable like "That is a steal compared to everything else!") The ladies at Le Cupcake were wonderful, helpful, and perfectly receptive to all our needs. First and foremost, our wedding was out of state, which made determining what to do about cake a tough decision. Do we go with someone in town where we can actually meet with them, have a tasting and everything, & then transport the cake/cupcakes to Colorado to serve a couple days later (since we would be arriving a couple days before the wedding day) risking freshness; Or do we go with someone in Colorado for way more $$, whom we can't meet with without planning yet another trip out there, just so we don't have to transport the cake/cupcakes a few days before the wedding? Trust me when I say that if done right, freezing freshly baked cake/cupcakes in order to preserve freshness for travel, really works! & Le Cupcake surely did it right! They really came through for us in helping us to transport our cupcakes and cake the best way possible; and the Monday of our wedding, when we unfroze everything, it was all wonderfully moist and delicious! Second, my husband is lactose intolerant and the dairy free cake that Le Cupcake made for us was absolutely DELICIOUS as well! It did not taste funny in any way. They have definitely found the secret to finding the best ways to work around certain ingredients when it comes to dietary specialty cakes. They also helped us in determining the best way to execute our desire for cake decoration, and came through for us in making decorations that we were able to place on our cake ourselves, as we desired. And lastly (besides everything being absolutely sinfully delicious), everything they did for us, from meeting with us for the first time, to going over all the details, to having everything ready for pick up, was all done within about a month! They did not turn us away due to time constraints as many places often do. We came to them about a month away from our wedding and were able to get exactly what we wanted in every way, all due to their wonderful, workable, positive and helpful attitudes. We couldn't have made a better decision for cake and desserts for our wedding. (& we are now addicted to their cupcakes; I keep their calender of daily flavors open in my web browser on my phone so that I can easily check when to come get the flavors I love). Thank you Le Cupcake! Sincerely, Tina Riley & Jon Sanford

Best!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Emily U

My husband and I had a themed, destination wedding, therefor everything was planned from many states away. I was able to email Yvonne about what I wanted and we threw some ideas around, looked at some photos, and came up with something that would work for our wedding. It was... Read More easy to work with Yvonne and she really worked hard to give us what we had envisioned. Not only did I get amazing cupcakes, but also amazing service. Thank you, Le Cupcake, for being wonderful!

Le Cupcake

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Brittany M

So amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

Absolutely incredible!

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Kinsley f

Absolutely amazing!!! My wedding cake consultation with Yvonne was beyond my expectations! She is the sweetest, most kind person and made the experience exceptional. On top of amazing customer service, the cupcakes are delicious! They far exceeded any other company I consulted... Read More with. I was able to get exactly what I wanted for a cost that was even less than I expected, so that's a bonus! I had 10 different kinds of mini cupcakes and a small cake for the wedding party and people raved about it all night! Definitely a highlight of our reception!

Yummy

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Chandra W

Not only do they have great cupcakes, we had cookies from here and they were gone in the 1st hour!!!

Amazing work

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Rose G

Yvonne was great to work with. She helped me put everything together that I wanted and it all worked out perfectly. The different flavors are an awesome choice if you like variety! The cakes are all super moist and unique in their own ways. Everything was delivered to us and... Read More set up beautifully. No need to worry about anything with Lecupcake, which is great for a bride to bes stress level.

2014-07-21T20:52:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rose so much for your kind words. It was a joy to provide sweet treats for your wedding! Congratulations! Yvonne

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/17/2014 Joy C

Le Cupcake is definitely the best cake in town. Everyone loved the cupcakes at my reception, and they looked great! They also made us a small cake for cutting in fondant and sugar pearls that was very pretty!

Perfect Cupcake Pops

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Le Cupcake provided delicious and beautifully decorated cake pops for our wedding a month ago. They were AMAZING and all of our guests absolutely loved them! Le Cupcake dipped the cake pops in tangerine and Malibu, matching our colors perfectly. The designs of swirls, dots, etc... Read More were very cute and the tiered cake pop stand was a hit! Thanks Le Cupcake, you did a fabulous job!

Happy Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Shirley R

Choosing Le Cupcake for my daughter's wedding was the best choice we made. The cake was absolutely beautiful and moist and delicious. The cupcakes were all the rage and our guests are still talking about how amazing they were. Le Cupcake was easy to work with, prompt with... Read More communication and flexible with changes. I was very pleased and now tell everyone about Le Cupcake.