Cinematic Wedding Films

Cinematography is so much more than film to us. Its building a relationship with you and telling your story in the best way we know how to - by knowing you! We value your memories so very much because we infinitely cherish our own. If you really think of it, the best day of your life is a speedy 24 hours long...like the blink of an eye, right? Well, film allows it to last forever! We want to produce a film that you will adore for years to come. Having the ability to access your day after it's happened is - well - magic. The sounds, the words & the twirls are the icing on the cake.

$$$$ – Expensive

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

I thought growing up as an artist I appreciated attention to detail, then I met Le Reve!!! The mastery Cherish and Lindsey captured on our wedding day has left our friends and family speechless. My wife and I will truly appreciate what they have done for our family until the... Read More end of time, much love! The tricks with drones, time-lapse and multiple locations was unbelievable. Hard not to mention the seamless execution of editing that put it over the top. Thanks for sharing our special day and making it that much better!! -j&t

2016-06-08T12:19:22 Response from the vendor

We are truly humbled! Thank you guys so much for giving us such an incredible wedding to capture. We cannot thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Awesome! Well worth the price!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

I am so glad I used Le Reve for my wedding video! Honestly, I went back and forth for a couple weeks deciding if I would have a videographer or not because of the price, but I couldn't be happier that I decided to do it. They were so professional, and such a great company to... Read More work with. I believe it's a husband and wife duo and they took the most amazing shots. Most of the time I hardly noticed they were there. A few months after our wedding we received our short video and it turned out amazing. I received so many compliments on it!! After that a few months later I received my actual wedding video that was edited to capture all the most important scenes and memories. This company is well worth the money! I couldn't say enough about them.

2015-12-07T10:35:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It's so great to hear when our couples love their video as much as we loved making it!! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Karen Y

We are extremely satisfied with the whole experience! From the planning, wedding day filming, post editing and the final beautiful gift box! Our wedding day stays alive in a truly amazing way! We played the film during our ceremony this summer in China, our guests were in tears.... Read More The film told our story beautifully! Thank you Le Reve!

2017-08-30T10:08:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had such a great time getting to know your family and are so happy that it was able to be shared with your family in China!! :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Carman T

My husband and I cannot thank Lindsay and Cherish of Le Reve Films enough for helping make our wedding day the most special and memorable days of our lives. I can't tell you how many wedding videos i searched and watched on the web, but they were the only company that stood out... Read More from the rest. From the moment they arrived onsite the day of our wedding, they were professional, kind, and blended right in with your friends and family. Throughout the day they made sure that we were comfortable, all the while capturing the special moments we don't want to forget. I would recommend them to anyone who asks, they are truly fantastic people and amazing artists! Thank you both!

2017-08-07T11:04:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much guys! We had so much fun getting to know your family :). You two were SO fun and we loved capturing your day!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Mike J

We really cant put into words how thankful we are to have had the opportunity to book Le Reve for our wedding. We were so impressed when we came across their work and upon ending our initial conversation, both my husband and I knew that we had picked the perfect duo to capture... Read More our wedding. Cherish and Lindsey are as kind as they are creative, and have perfected the art of modern wedding cinematography. In a world with little patience, they managed to capture our favorite moments from the wedding and wrap them into a beautiful 8 minute video. We could not be more pleased with the final product and were moved to tears the first time we saw it - it truly was everything we had hoped and more. We tell all our engaged friends that videography is one of the most important investments for their wedding and could not speak more highly of Le Reve. They are AMAZING!!!!!

2017-08-03T17:39:57 Response from the vendor

You my dear are AMAZING!! We will never forget your perfect day and feel so blessed to have been a part of it. We will forever remember your floating cake, pepperoni, and white boy rap :D lol Love you guys!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Laura W

Le Reve Films were great to work with! They were comfortable to be around and made the process stress free. The end product was beautiful. I can't wait to be able to show the video to our kids and grandkids.

2017-08-03T17:38:07 Response from the vendor

Ahh I love this! Nothing better than to create a time piece for our couples to share with their future family. Thank you guys so much!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Leesa K

Cherish and Lindsey were an amazing couple to work with, and create an amazing product! If I could give them 1,000 stars, I would.

2017-08-03T17:37:04 Response from the vendor

I would give you 10,000! Thank you for the kind words!! :)

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Dana L

Lindsey and Cherish with Le Reve exceeded all of my expectations for videographers and people in general. I had originally booked them for Sept. 10th, 2016, but when my dad got sick, we had to move our wedding up to July 9th. Le Reve were always so prompt with emails and texts... Read More and because they were available on our new date, moved all of our contracts and needs with ease. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable the day of the wedding and captured so many beautiful moments as well as lifelong memories with my dad I can cherish forever. They made suggestions on aspects we can add to the video, like voice overs and use of a drone, that made our video such a WOW. My husband and I were invited to 11 weddings this year (including our own), and I have watched a lot of wedding videos, (and I know I'm biased), but I must say, that Lindsey and Cherish made ours stand out above the rest. I can't thank them enough for everything.

2017-02-15T08:36:53 Response from the vendor

We can never thank you two enough for being such a down right awesome couple! We feel so privileged to do what we do because we get to meet incredible people like you and Jason. Our hearts go out to you and your family. Love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Christiana H

From the second I stepped foot into Lindsey and Cherish's rustic room were they create magic, I knew right away that I had to book them for my wedding! So I did just that and got the pleasure to work with Le RΓͺve Films for my wedding at Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula CA in... Read More August of 2016. My husband and I received our video and we can not say enough good things about Lindsey and Cherish. They truly captured every beautiful moment of that day and created such a wonderful piece of art that I will be able to look back on forever. I am so honored I got to share my special day with them, and get to know them as they are truly two wonderful people to work with! I highly recommend Lindsey and Cherish to anyone who wants there special moments to be captured so that they can be remembered forever!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Nina C

Cherish and Lindsey, I don't know how to express how thankful I am for the both of you.. for your creativity, for your love, and for your hard work. We first heard of Le Reve when we booked our wedding venue and they referred us to them. I watched one of their films and tears... Read More just filled me eyes and I was breathless. From that moment, the wait for our wedding video began..because I knew they needed to capture our day. We not only loved their work, but they themselves are two of the most incredible humans you will ever meet and want on our wedding day. There are so many videographers that can capture your wedding day. Cherish and Lindsey, they captured our love, the love that radiated through all our guests and our entire day. Now that, that's talent, that's magic, and that's what we have to show all our friends and family and our future children and grandchildren. The wait for wedding film was beyond worth it. We were so eager to watch it and they delivered the most magical fairytale wedding video. It was as if we were watching the most romantic movie. I can't watch it without crying and neither can my family and friends. Everyone gets a photographer for their day, but one thing photos will never be able to capture are the bursts of tears, laughter, and all other reactions you want to remember. I want to say thank you. Thank you for capturing all our love. But my thank you's will never be enough for all the happiness your video has brought to us and all our family and friends. You're the best πŸ’•β˜ΊοΈ

2016-11-07T08:33:16 Response from the vendor

Wow..thank you thank you thank you for the AMAZING review!! We feel so fortunate to be able to meet such incredible couples as you. It is one of the biggest reasons we're in this business. I am so glad that we were able to capture... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Alyssa V

After everything is said and done, all you have to look back on is photos and video. I am so thankful for Le Reve films for making the best day of my life last a lifetime. Everytime i watch our film i cry my eyes out and fall in love all over again. I could not have pictured it... Read More turning out any better. Thank you Le Reve!

2016-10-12T10:43:07 Response from the vendor

You are so very welcome! We love that we get the opportunity to capture raw emotion and make our couples continue to "good" cry over the years :).

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Jen H

Cherish and Lindsey were such a delightful couple to work with on our wedding day! We are floored at how wonderful our wedding video was and how much it took us back to our amazing wedding day. We researched a lot of vendors. After seeing Le Reve's portfolio and speaking with... Read More Cherish on the phone, we knew we had to book them. They understood (and delivered on) our wishes to capture the special moments of the day without interfering / stopping us to get any kind of unnatural shots. We wanted to have fun and have it captured, and they did just that. The two of them are very sweet and coordinated so well with our wedding coordinators and photographers. We highly, highly recommend them!

2016-10-12T10:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're so glad we got to be a part of your amazing wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Monique A

We were married May 2016, and we're referred to Le Reve by my brother in law.. and boy are we glad we got that referral. Cherish and Lindsey were absolutely fantastic to work with. They made us feel so comfortable, with their friendliness and sense of humor (which is similar to... Read More ours). I HIGHLY recommend Le Reve for people that are considering hiring a videographer for any type of special event. They captured parts of our wedding that we didn't remember, and that to us, is priceless. Thank you Lindsey and Cherish for creating our dream wedding video!!

2016-09-29T19:19:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much guys! We seriously had such a fun time at your wedding and just loved seeing you and your family again.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Derek S

As a filmmaker myself, I demanded a higher quality of video production, which is why I was drawn to La Reve after seeing their website. They really add an extra cinematic element to their shots to make the video extra special. They were exactly what I was looking for!

2016-08-02T11:54:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was so fun being able to talk film with you :). You both were so much fun to work with and we will never forget the epic day that was your wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

I was very impressed with the videos on their website. They had worked frequently with our wedding venue (Villa de Amore) and so they were a good pick. Wedding cinematographers (it seems like wedding everything) are expensive, but they were affordable when compared to other... Read More cinematographers. When my husband & I got our full video we were a bit disappointed with the camera flashes interspersed throughout the video. We thought it was faulty encryption, and voiced our concerns. Even though Cherish assured it was not faulty encryption, she knew we were concerned and re-edited the video taking out those scenes and the transitions were still seamless. In addition, we mentioned how we were disappointed that there were no clips of the speeches, and she included them in the second edit. The final revision was amazing, and captured the whole day. I recommend Le Reve wholeheartedly because they truly care about your satisfaction and that is always a priority, even if you have already made a full payment already. Cherish was wonderful, getting back to us with our concerns, despite them being on a family vacation themselves. She even included the video of my husband singing, because she knew how much that meant to me. Hope you consider Le Reve, as they will work together with you to create perfect memories of your day. In retrospect, I would recommend forming a list of unforgettable moments that you want integrated in the video, as that probably would have helped in our case.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Meg M

Le Reve Films did a phenomenal job on our wedding teaser film and the longer 20 minute feature. I had multiple friends and family break down in tears when they watched both of our films. They all raved that our wedding film is the best they have ever seen (and I couldn't agree... Read More more!) Cherish and Lindsey were both extremely professional and easy to work with throughout the wedding process. I would highly recommend Le Reve Films to anyone who to wants to capture their wedding with a fabulous and professional team! You will not regret it!

2016-07-13T15:38:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks Megan! We had such a great time at your wedding!! Fight on! ;)

Le Reve rocks !

Reviewed on 12/13/2015

This couple is fantastic. We recommend them to everyone that is getting married. They did a fantastic job at our wedding, and we loved their style. I honestly have nothing to say but amazing things about Le Reve. Their price is very reasonable and with Le Reve, you don't... Read More just get a good price, you get high quality product! My husband and I are truly happy we picked them. Their professionalism speaks for them, and I truly believe this couple has the perfect balance. ☺️

2015-12-13T13:08:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We're so glad that we were able to capture your special day. 😊

Amazing Vendor

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Jenna K

I don't even know where to begin. Le Reve Productions did an incredible job with our wedding footage. There are so many nice things I could say about them. They are beyond professional and responded to every question I had in a timely matter. I have already recommended them to... Read More multiple friends and will continue to do so. If you want a great way to capture your big day make sure you use Le Reve Productions!

2015-12-09T19:16:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the amazing review Jenna! Your wedding was one to remember and we feel so privileged that we were there to capture your incredible day. You guys are such a wonderful couple and I can't wait to hear about... Read Less Read More

Lindsey & Cherish

We are just a couple of kids who met at the young age of three, grew to be best friends, and eventually fell in love. Lindsey and I (Cherish) are hugely passionate people and have found one of our biggest loves (after each other of course!) in fine art wedding films. We have created a beautiful life and business during our 12 years together - visually explaining the unique journeys of our couples. We love that we get to do this together, as a team, and make lasting relationships with some of the coolest people and clients ever