Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing

1120 Broadway St, Cincinnati, OH (859) 466-8352

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Chelsea W

Leah did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She was very easy to work with, and kept us laughing and smiling the entire time. She did a great job with the posed photos as well as candid ones.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lauren P

Choosing Leah was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Her and Sean were so much fun to work with and made everyone feel at ease. I cannot stop looking at the teaser photos she posted the day after the wedding. I can't wait to get the rest! Not only are her... Read More photos amazing, but she also saved the day. My dress hook broke off and she sewed it back together quickly and seamlessly! Thanks Leah and Sean!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

Leah & Sean are just perfect. There is no way to describe just how amazing they are! Booking them for my wedding was the best decision I ever made, not only were my pictures perfect and timeless but the way they work together to tell your perfect story for the day is one of a... Read More kind. Leah has now become a great friend of mine and anyone that books this amazing team will not be disappointed! Their work speaks for itself! :)

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Brooke C

Simply the best! We love love love Leah. Four months later, we are still drooling over our wedding photos she took. Since we did not have a videographer, her photos are the only thing we will have to look back over in years, and I can tell you that I am in no way sad about that.... Read More Our pictures perfectly reflect who my husband and I are, and who we are as a couple. Thanks to Leah, we can look back on all of the joy during our wedding. Her and her husband Sean are so much fun to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Faith W

Leah Barry is an absolute joy to work with, an unbelievably talented photographer, and as organized as they come. Choosing Leah Barry Photography was by far one of the best decisions I made while planning a wedding. My husband and I were nervous when we first started our... Read More engagement session, but within minutes, Leah had us feeling natural, comfortable, and having so much fun. Leah was more than helpful in answering every question I had during the process not only related to pictures, but all things wedding. From the beginning, she took the time to help me create vision and excitement for our big day. Leah's personality is infectious, and she was so great to have around! From calming my nerves to sewing a hole in my maid of honor's dress back together with bobby pins, she was a life saver. Leah beautifully captured the scenic backdrop of our wedding and capitalized on opportunities to do so. She did not hesitate to steal us away from the reception to snap a few photos in front of a gorgeous sunset or snap spontaneous pictures of my bridesmaids and I with our guest, buddy the horse, who happened to stop by. It could not be more apparent that Leah loves everything about her job. We cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures or be more thankful for such a talented photographer and friend.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Danielle C

When searching for a wedding photographer, I sought a professional who was as detail-oriented, organized, and creative as I like to believe I am. I saw too many portfolios comprised of images that were over-exposed, over-edited, and unnatural. I knew that my wedding photos would... Read More serve for years to come as anchors for my memories of the day Taylor became my husband and I became his wife, so I was really picky about the quality of images that I expected our photographer to produce. Leah Barry Photography exceeded my expectations. From a technical standpoint, Leah and Sean rendered images that were crisp and well-lit. From an artistic standpoint, they delivered interesting compositions and stunning attention to detail. From a personal standpoint, they beautifully captured our family and friends celebrating our marriage, and they truly enhanced our experience of our wedding day. They made us feel comfortable, and they extended their knowledge of and experience with all-things-wedding to help smoothly execute our event. They were kind, flexible, fun, and patient. Leah went above and beyond the call of photographer by addressing wardrobe malfunctions, taming unruly curls, and placing my veil. Leah and Sean love what they do, and it’s evident in their photographs and the way they interact with clients. I highly recommend Leah Barry Photography as photographers, as professionals, and as friends. You won’t be disappointed.

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Allison S

I cannot express how fabulous Leah is to work with! She is more like a friend who is a fantastic photographer! Her photos are all done in such a way that you believe that they are exactly how the moment was, timeless! Not only is she an artist, but she is also there as a touch... Read More up hair stylist, a bridesmaid, a wedding coordinator, and a family wrangler! She can do it all! She and her husband Sean make the day seamless and the photos magical! I cannot imagine any wedding day being any thing other than amazing with Leah Barry Photography as your photographer!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Jessica S

Leah was great to work with! Our wedding photos are beautiful and she did an amazing job of capturing all of the important moments. She is very personable and professional and does great work! We're so happy she was a part of our big day!

Best Decision

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Lauren A

When selecting your photographer, you are not only selecting quality photos, you are inviting someone to share your day with you - in one of the most personal ways. Your photographer will stay with you for 8 hours, while sharing some very personal moments with you. Not only are... Read More Leah's photo's exceptional (all you have to do it look at her portfolio to see evidence of that), she is exceptional. She is genuine, thoughtful, versatile, flexible, and willing to go above and beyond. She treats everyone with the utmost care and concern, even if she has just met you. She is truly a joy to work with and I couldn't be happier with my wedding photography. I would recommend Leah to anyone even considering her for your photography. It will the best decision you make during your wedding planning process.

Everything Is Awesome

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Carly H

This girl knows what she's doing. Timing and details of the wedding day, planning and follow up for the event, friendliness and expertise - Leah Barry is exceptional.

One happy bride!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Brittany D

Right from the start I knew Leah was the one! We met for coffee and she was so sweet I felt like I had an instant friendship! After seeing some of her work I was sold! Not only is she the most talented photographer in the area, but she makes you feel so comfortable in front of... Read More the camera which was important to us because we had no experience. We chose not to have a videographer because let's be honest they are expensive, but as a team Leah and Sean got EVERY detail from our wedding, we have zero regrets not having one on our special day thanks to them. They work so well together! We fall more and more in love with our pictures everyday and are so satisfied with our decision in choosing Leah Barry Photography to capture our wedding! If you're read this you've found your photographer's and they won't disappoint, they're the best of the best!!!!

Best decision!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amber B

Leah is extremely talented with her camera! Besides having all the technical knowledge, she comes up with beautiful compositions, a true artist! I love how clean, bright, and beautiful all of the photographs look! They definitely all look like they should be in a wedding... Read More magazine :) She also is very professional and such a joy to be around! She knows exactly how to direct people and when to catch intimate candid moments. She goes out of her way to do what needs to be done and goes above and beyond her call of duty! Highly recommended!

The Best Photographer out there!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Elizabeth M

I was truly blessed to have a family connection to find Leah Barry Photography! Leah left her family vacation in order to travel to my wedding halfway across the country! She showed up ready to work and was so amazing at keeping everyone calm and on task! She went above and... Read More beyond in helping my bridesmaids do their hair and makeup. She also put up with our bridal party that did not know how to listen! The photos she produced are timeless, beautiful, and classic. We are trying to find another event in our lives to be able to work with Leah again! If you are looking for a photographer who knows her stuff and can multitask this is your girl! We look forward to future pictures by Leah!

Traditional KY Wedding

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Katie S

My family and several guests complimented Leah's professionalism and friendly personality. We enjoyed working with her for pictures before and during the ceremony at multiple locations as well as the reception. She communicated clearly with us before the wedding so that there... Read More would be as little stress as possible the day of. She helped our wedding run smoothly so that I (the bride) didn't spend the whole time directing people for pictures. She also posted some sample photos right after the wedding and my family was delighted! I would definitely recommend Leah Barry Photography for Wedding and Engagement Photos.

Extremely Talented Photographer

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Joy B

Leah was such a pleasure to work with both for our engagement session and on our wedding day! She was there to capture so many special moments and we are so excited about the final product! Leah has such an artistic eye and it is evident through her pictures. It is so much fun... Read More to watch how much she loves what she does! She has a passion for photography and people. Leah helped to make us feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera and was very professional in organizing the large group shots. She captured so many candid moments and it has been fun to relive our wedding day through the pictures. We are so glad we chose her to document our wedding and I would highly recommend her to anyone for their big day :)! You won't regret it!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/23/2014

Leah took both our engagement and wedding photos. She was a pleasure to work with. She even worked with our busy schedules to fit in our engagement session. Her creative vision took us to a less common back drop of the old industrial district of Cincinnati. The pictures turned... Read More out great! We could not have picked a cooler place for our shoot. Almost a year later Leah came to shoot our big day. There were so many things on our minds that day, but Leah made the photo shoots seamless giving us one less thing to worry about. She was very professional and a joy to work with. We loved the variety of shots and the perfectly timed sunset pictures that Leah provided us. Leah really captured the beautiful experience of our wedding day, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a creative visionary.

Phenomenal work by Phenomenal People!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Meagan L

I have admired Leah's work from the very beginning. Between her soft and timeless photos, sweet spirit, and kind heart, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding before I was even dating my husband. She took her time to make Jeff and I feel comfortable with the photography... Read More process (it can be awkward), but it was extremely natural with Leah & Sean...almost as if we had life-long friends taking our photos. Needless to say, I will have Leah & Sean as my photographers for all other important life events. They are fantastic!

Talented, professional and sweet-natured photographer

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Katie G

I originally found Leah on Facebook and was drawn in by how beautiful the photos were and the casual, natural style of their work. I reached out for a proposal and Leah replied within hours, despite being across the world on a vacation! I was so impressed because the majority of... Read More photographers that I had requested proposals from were so unresponsive. Leah immediately wanted to chat and get to know mine and my fiance's story. I was so impressed with her professionalism, beautiful work and sweet nature and booked her for my wedding right away. My husband and I are so pleased with Leah and her husband, Sean's, work. They were so helpful in creating a schedule for the day of the wedding, and preparing us for things that we should consider for the big day. When it came to the wedding day, Leah and Sean did a great job of controlling a very large wedding party, getting to know everyone's names, and keeping track of everyone. Many of my bridesmaids were commenting on how great they were and wondered how I had found such amazing photographers. Leah knew how much my husband and I wanted candid photos of our guests at the wedding, and she and Sean ended up staying way past the allotted time. The photos that Leah and Sean captured at our wedding day are beautiful, and many show the candid moments that we wanted to capture. It is hard narrowing down the photos we want to use in our album, because we want to use all 1100! When we have a family, we will definitely be reaching out to Leah Barry Photography again for professional photos!

We're so glad we chose Leah as our photographer!

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Ellen M

Leah did SUCH an amazing job photographing our wedding. Leah is an instant friend, and it was so important to us to have someone we felt really comfortable with shooting the most special day of our lives. I was pretty nervous on our wedding day, thinking about all the things... Read More that we had spent months planning and hoping that they would come to fruition the way we had hoped; in the midst of all that nervous energy, Leah was truly a calming presence. She never once got flustered, but gave great direction and infected us with her contagious laugh. Thinking back on our wedding day now, almost a year later, I remember the couple of hours taking pictures as one of the most precious memories of our wedding - catching beautiful moments of just me and my husband ... and fun ones with everyone there! As far as the pictures themselves go, we could not be happier. We have so many wonderful pictures documenting our day and even though I have looked at them a million times, I still love getting lost in them! Leah has the creative eye, beautiful spirit and professional attitude that make her a fantastic photographer for any occasion. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Exceptional to work with!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014

I was so happy that Leah was our photographer to capture our wedding! I've always loved her work from the start because of the unique and delightful photos! Leah was efficient and organized, making us feel relaxed and calm throughout the big day. She knew just what she wanted us... Read More to do for amazing poses and was open to our ideas as well. She creatively captured the most captivating moments and we are so very, very blessed!

An unforgettable experience

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Bethany H

Leah is a joy to work with, we had so much fun at both the engagement session and wedding. She made the whole experience memorable.

Amazing photos, great to work with!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Audrey F

Leah was absolutely wonderful shooting our wedding! Not only did she travel out of state to shoot for us, she was so easy to communicate and coordinate with. The photos we have seen so far are gorgeous, and we've had nothing but compliments on them! I would HIGHLY recommend... Read More using Leah Barry Photography for your wedding or engagement shoot. She makes you feel comfortable, at ease and makes taking the photos a lot of fun. Thanks Leah and Sean, for everything! - Jon and Audrey Fairbrother Married April 26, 2014

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 5/08/2014

Leah did a fantastic job of capturing every aspect of our wedding day! From helping us prepare for exactly what we wanted months in advance, to being there from morning to night on the day of the wedding, I was completely at ease that no part of our day would be missed. The... Read More manner in which she interacted with the bridal party and family made everyone feel so relaxed. The pictures turned out so beautifully and looked so natural. We are thrilled that we chose her!

Leah Barry Photography was great!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Megan C

Leah was able to capture really great moments without being in the middle of everything and letting them naturally happen. I was worried that things would be forced and fake but she did a great job of capturing what was already there. She was professional and knew what she... Read More needed to do to get the best shots. I'm very pleased with the way my pictures have turned out so far and can't wait to have them on my walls in my home! Thanks Leah!!!