LeBaron Hills Country Club

Lakeville, MA

Book Your Wedding with LeBaron Hills Country Club

A BALLROOM IN LAKEVILLE, MA

The gazebo. The ideal setting for exchanging vows with your fiancée, enhance your ceremony with the venue's natural background before welcoming guests in an inviting cocktail hour held on the outdoor terrace.

The clubhouse. Designed with a charming Cape Cod style, the clubhouse brings an element of refined sophistication to your wedding reception. Large windows flood the entire clubhouse with beams of natural light, illuminating the beauty of the property, even when you're inside.

The Grande ballroom. Backed by the venue's championship course, the beautiful scenery can be enjoyed through a wall of massive panoramic windows. Sparkling crystal chandeliers are the focal point of the Grande ballroom. Neutral decor and a large dance floor allow couples the opportunity to customize the space to mirror their personality.

An on-site team of culinary artists creates custom wedding menus that you're sure to be proud of. Choose from two separate wedding packages to give the event coordinators at LeBaron Hills Country Club an idea of exactly how to put their skills to work when helping you realize your wedding-day goals.

The classic banquet hall and lush gardens at LeBaron Hills Country Club are definitely something that you must see in person to truly appreciate. Water features, a spectrum of floral arrangements and intimate architectural bonuses like a picture-perfect footbridge all come together to give the venue a romantic feel.

Further putting your mind at ease, all catering and alcohol is handled by the venue itself. Whether you've envisioned an intimate sunset wedding ceremony and elaborate reception to follow or prefer to keep things simple and centered on your love, the staff at LeBaron Hills Country Club is prepared to give you the white glove treatment.

The venue only reserves one wedding at a time, awarding you and your guests the personal attention you deserve. All weddings held at the venue must begin at 8 a.m. or later and be finished by midnight. Wedding ceremonies held at the site have a wedding fee. Daytime weddings are charged an additional fee. There isn't a fee for receptions, however, there is a required guest minimum.

All reservations include five hours of event time, not including setup or cleanup. Couples can reserve additional hours for a per hour fee but events are not allowed to exceed the venue's time restrictions. LeBaron Hills Country Club also requires that all outdoor receptions be charged a tent rental fee.

Your wedding package includes:

• Event coordination
  • Separate dressing areas for the bride and groom
  • Ceremony arch
  • Dance floor
  • Coat check
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Day-of on-site manager
  • Complimentary bridal suite
  • Full kitchen facilities
  • On-site parking

Please note that all wedding decor must be approved by LeBaron Hills Country Club. Rice, confetti and birdseed are not allowed.

LeBaron Hills Country Club also provides extra amenities to help make your day even more special. Ask your personal coordinator about complimentary add-ons like:

• Table and chairs
  • Linens
  • Silverware
  • Glasses
  • Outdoor lighting

LeBaron Hills Country Club can also provide couples with on-site accommodations. After getting a good look at that pristine green, the groom will certainly want to extend your stay so he can get in on the action.

A Stroke of Perfection for Every Occasion!

LeBaron Hills Country Club, is the perfect place for your special day. The Grande Ballroom enjoys a backdrop of the Country Club's 18 hole championship golf course, breathtaking scenery, exceptional cuisine, and impeccable service. Let us create unforgettable memories for your special day.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

183 Rhode Island Road, Lakeville, MA (508) 923-5713

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 hanna c

LeBaron Hills Country Club was the PERFECT venue to host our wedding!! The staff was very accommodating and the set up was beyond expectations. I would highly recommend this location to any couples looking for a venue. I can't wait to have my baby shower at LeBaron Hills!! I... Read More can't say enough good things about the staff at LeBaron Hills Country Club!!

Exquisite!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Cynthia

We recently had our wedding at LeBaron Hills Country Club and it was spectacular! The venue accommodated us in every way possible and was the perfect setting for our romantic wedding. We had our ceremony outside at their gazebo where they had set up white chairs for our... Read More guests. The background was beautiful and the weather was perfect! They also accommodated us with a backup plan in case the weather didn't cooperate which was a big relief. Cocktail hour out on the patio and the reception inside with a good size dance floor. This venue is perfect for having the ceremony and reception all at one place. Our guests were impressed with the service. The staff was very friendly, courteous and professional. Gorgeous venue!

2015-03-20T08:16:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for such an amazing review! Hope you are loving the married life!

couldn't ask for more

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Francisca W

Fell in love with this place at first sight: decors & colors are modern and chic, no gaudy chandeliers and chairs! Room is spacious to allow for various configurations, lots of natural lights from full-length glass door & windows, there's also a rotunda for added elegance,... Read More tented outdoor area for cocktail hour...everything is perfect! Now let's talk numbers. The menu price includes: 2 stationary displays + 3 hors d'oeuvres, champagne toast for all guests, AND a cake from Konditor Meister or Montillio's! Add-ons are also affordable but we didn't need any. For the date we booked and at the time we booked, we were able to enjoy some discounts and waiving of fees as well! This place is a steal! We ended up choosing full open bar at a cap; just fell below at the end of night. The total bill presented a beautiful number. At this price range, the service was great as well! Our waitress Lisa was attentive and made sure we had food and glasses were filled; she is genuine and kind. Coordinator Andrew had been responsive to our inquires/concerns throughout; he's also very flexible with our requests. At first we were a bit anxious about how they'd handle food allergies as we have a few amongst our guests, but it seemed to turn out fine. Guests were raving how the food exceeded their "wedding food" expectations--that dissipated another slight concern we had from previous visit to the restaurant and tasting. Just a shame I didn't get to try any of the HDs which were a big hit! One minor complaint on the cake: I ordered 2 flavors; Montillio's told me they would communicate to the venue that each guest would be served a different flavor so couples would be able to try both. That message didn't get passed. I was just hoping that upon cutting the cake, the staff would notice it and did it without needing to be told. Oh wells. Despite minor hiccups, Lebaron Hills--Andrew & his crew--did a superb job, setting up the place as instructed and making sure everyone's happy. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Ali L

This was the perfect venue for our wedding! We had the ceremony and reception here. Justine was amazing to work with and was always prompt at answering any of the million questions I had. Our guests have given us so many compliments on the food, everyone keeps raving about it!... Read More Everyone also was complimenting on how nice of a place it is and well maintained. The grounds and reception area are amazing. It was the perfect place for our wedding and the whole LeBaron team did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Julie S

My husband and I had our wedding here on June 3 and I can not stop talking about how amazing they were. Justine handles all the fine details of the wedding and is in constant contact with you through the whole process and always responds to you right away. She helped when I was... Read More indecisive and gave me all the options to make our day amazing. The night of she was my right hand girl helping make sure the night went smoothly and answered all the questions I had. She was even there to help with my train as I walked down the beautiful outdoor isle to the gazebo and helped my MOH bustle my dress. She is seriously the best!!! The food was absolutely to die for and every one of our 200 guests told me how amazing the food was! The grounds were beautiful ( we got married outside) and the golf course where we later took our pictures was stunning. I highly recommend LeBaron Hills, this venue made our night complete and I wish I could replay it over and over again!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Melanie W

We recently had our wedding at Lebaron Hills Country Club and it was truly perfect. Our Family and Friends are STILL talking about the delicious food and beautiful venue! The chef made beautiful plates and really was so accommodating to our guests with food allergies, the wait... Read More staff were very friendly and professional, and both Rose and Rosalina really know how to make everything run so smoothly. We cannot thank everyone enough for making our day so perfect! If you're looking for a beautiful venue with outstanding food and an incredible staff-- Lebaron Hills Country Club is just what you're looking for!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Jessica H

I cannot say enough good things about the LeBaron hills! after a long search, my husband and I walked into this country club and just knew at that time that we needed to book them for our ceremony & wedding reception!! We couldn't have picked anywhere more perfect, our wedding... Read More day was absolutely stunning! We met with the vendor for the tastings, and throughout our planning for various things. They worked with us for everything we needed and wanted for our day. The ceremony was gorgeous, outside on a perfectly manicured lawn by the gazebo, white padded chairs for all our guests! pictures were perfect on the golf course, and even better pictures under the sunset! The food was to-die-for! that was one of our biggest compliments! we got the stahtler chicken & the grilled ribeye! there was plenty room for our 125 guests, lots of fun and dancing! I would recommend this facility to EVERY bride!!!

Amazing Venue!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Jana B

LeBaron Hills CC and our wedding coordinator Andrew were amazing!! They catered to every little detail we wanted without any issue, answered all of our questions, and always replied to our phone calls and e-mails very efficiently. The food was absolutely fantastic and Andrew... Read More made sure every little detail was perfect. He made sure the reception flowed well and that everything went off without a hitch! The entire night was so fun and the room plus the views were just beautiful! I can't imagine having my reception anywhere else. They made it so easy and stress free! The price was extremely reasonable as well. We had our wedding on a Sunday and we got a great deal!! Definitely put this venue on your list...you won't regret it!

Exceptional service

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Tanya E

We did the Grand package here. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue! Not only are the grounds gorgeous, but the service is exceptional. Everything from tiny details with each glass of water to our sparkling finale was perfect. My husband and I were tickled at the end of the night... Read More when we could not think of one thing we would have changed. I will be telling anyone I can about this venue!!!

September 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Colleen Z

We LOVED our venue and wedding coordinator Andrew. Everything was perfect and beautiful. Everyone had an amazing time. GREAT pictures on the golf course. Highly recommend.

My dream wedding come true!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Jessica D

I couldnt be happier with LeBaron Hills! They did everything to make our dream wedding come true. Andrew and his staff were on top of everything. The quality of the food was perfect, service was excellent, staff was friendly and helpful. I would reccomend LeBaron Hills to anyone... Read More that wants to get married in an elegant atmosphere. Thank you LeBaron Hills!!

Wonderful Reception Site

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Kate M

I had the most perfect wedding reception at Lebaron Hills. The staff was friendly and wonderful. The wedding coordinator, Andrew was awesome. He was great throughout the planning process and the wedding day. He was at the door to greet my husband and I when we arrived. He... Read More was with us while we took pictures, getting us hor d'oeuvres and drinks, making sure we had everything we needed. He was there right until the end to help us pack up. I definitely recommend LeBaron Hills Country Club!

My Wedding Site

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Amanda A

Once I walked into the Grand Ballroom when first meeting with Andrew, I knew it was "the" place. Everything is so elegant and beautiful! Andrew was the best coordinator! I would HIGHLY recommend this site to any bride!!!

Review for LeBaron Hills Country Club

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Michelle M

Food and service were excellent!;Small dance floor & not a great place indoors for picture taking if weather doesn't permit.