Ledia Tashi Photography

Tampa, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Orlando + Worldwide

Remember Every Moment Beautifully

Photography is more than just images, it’s a real part of your day. Not only do you deserve beautiful images, you also deserve an amazing photographic experience. When my couples feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera, that results in genuine, joyful images! I want every bride and groom to feel incredibly comfortable around me and have a blast during their wedding day! I am all about having fun and happy moments - not only do my couples feel happy but I also feel happy doing what I love most!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa, Sarasota, St. Petersburg, Orlando + Worldwide (813) 420-4981
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Daibelys A

Ledia exceeded our expectations every time. We did two engagements sessions with her (which both were amazing), and of course our wedding and we could not have chosen a better person to capture our day!She loves what she does and I think it's because of that, that her work is so... Read More amazing! On our wedding day she made sure that we got every shot possible, without stressing or rushing us. We love this girl so much and can not thank her enough for the exceptional service she has always provided us with. If you are looking for an amazing photographer that will go above and beyond for you there is no one better than Ledia ❤️.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Uzoma O

Ledia was nothing less than a pleasure to work with. She really has an amazing eye for beauty. From the time we were CAPTURED by her photography, to our booking and subsequent photoshoot, everything went so smoothly. She made us feel so comfortable. I'm the shy bride and I... Read More literally blossomed under her direction. She incorporated her great ideas as well as ours for the shoot, which added to our comfort. If we could give her more than 5 stars we would. Thank you once again Ledia!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Dana T

I did both my engagement shoot and my wedding photos with Ledia, and I cannot even begin to describe how great both experiences were. The pictures turned out gorgeous, but the experiences getting the pictures were even more enjoyable. Ledia is a professional who will work in... Read More any situation to make it work. For my engagement shoot, we had originally planned to shoot at a golf course about 20 minutes away, but upon arriving at my house, Ledia scoped out the empty field across the street and suggested that as the backdrop. I took a leap of faith and agreed to do it, and the pictures turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. My wedding was an entirely different story though. As the bride I was too preoccupied to organize what pictures would be taken when and how to make sure everyone was covered, but Ledia was flexible and worked with everyone, my mom, aunt, and in-laws included. My other biggest concern was how the indoor pictures would look, since there was no natural light and little bright light inside the event hall, but Ledia managed to send back to me bright, beautiful shots that exceeded mine and my family's wildest expectations. Besides her incredible talent, Ledia is just a pleasure to work with. She's kind, bright, and inspiring, and sincerely wants to help you to get the photos you want. I recommend her to everyone I know, and can't wait until the next occasion I can plan a shoot for <3

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Mayssan M

Ledia was not only an amazing photographer, but she goes above and beyond to make sure you get what you want on your wedding day. She accommodates to your vision and preferences, is super responsive, gets photos to you in an expeditious fashion, and will hear out your concerns... Read More and questions during the entire wedding process. Her photo viewing website is super user friendly and great for sharing photos with close family and friends. She got every shot I wanted, and I would choose her again in a heart beat if I had to do it all over again.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brooke W

Ledia is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I can't even put into words how wonderful she is. So talented and the most geniue soul you will ever meet. Her drive and work ethic for photography is out of this world, especially from being out of town. So easy to work with and made our session... Read More so special and meaningful. Seriously the best!!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017

After a strong recommendation from a family member, my fiancee and I set up an appointment with Ledia for a formal and casual engagement shoot. It was our first photoshoot together and whatever nervousness we thought we might feel was gone. Ledia did a fantastic job of making us... Read More feel comfortable and relaxed. We were able to tell how talented and experienced she was in her work. You can also feel the passion she has for her profession. What was supposed to be a 2 hour shoot, ended up lasting a good 3 hrs. And as a customer, to me, that's a good thing because it just meant to us that she really wanted to take her time with us to make sure we got the best results possible. We look forward to more future photoshoots with her.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Jacqueline S

I instantly fell in love with Ledia’s photography style. She worked with us on our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement photos were as stunning as we hoped they would be. We were both sick on the day of our shoot and she helped us forget that we were being photographed... Read More and allowed us to be ourselves, while also guiding us. Our wedding photos were as crazy to capture as you can imagine they would be and yet she managed it. Our photographs turned out elegant, pure and not over edited. I love that she managed to capture our love through photography. Even after receiving my photos and thinking I was missing a couple key pictures, she went back through to double and triple check and found exactly what I was hoping she captured! She has a sweet disposition and the purpose driven mind-set needed to achieve your goals. I could highly recommend her to anyone who is needing a photographer. I will be using her in the future as our family begins to grow.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Danielle K

Where do I start? I LOVE Ledia's work. Our engagement photos at Bok Towers, that we so gratefully won through an Instagram contest that she held, turned out ungodly beautiful. Ledia has an incredible amount of talent. Working with her was so comfortable, especially for a person... Read More like myself who isn't a fan of photo shoots. She gives great direction and has such a good eye. Not to mention her photos are so bright and vibrant!! I'm obsessed. Thank you so sososoososo much Ledia, I will seriously cherish these photos for the rest of my life. Mathieu and I are very thankful for your generosity.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017

My wife and I didn't have a traditional wedding so we opted for a photo shoot afterwards with our wedding party. Ledia did an absolutely AMAZING job keeping us on track, keeping it light and fun... all the while delivering some fantastic pictures!! She has a great way of making... Read More her clients feel important and special, while remaining professional and personable... not to mention her packaging is classic and meticulous!! Ledia's candid style, captures a moment and a feeling you will be able to reflect back on, and feel all over again. On behalf of Tiff and I... LEDIA... thank-you!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Ailen E

Ledia was simply amazing at our wedding! She took our engagement, bridal and wedding photos. My mind was at ease with her, she is very artistic, has excellent knowledge, quality of services and I love the fact that every single shot has a little detail captured. Ledia is very... Read More outgoing and has a fun personality, I truly believe she can make magic happen, she knew exactly how to capture our love story making each single moment picture perfect! Overall, if you want stunning photos in your happily ever after fairy tale you have to pick Ledia Tashi. We are beyond grateful and blessed to have a truly gifted photographer.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Alissa H

So thankful I found Ledia! She captured our engagement photos beautifully. Our photos were crisp, dreamy, and overall just gorgeous! Ledia made us feel extremely comfortable, and we felt very relaxed in front of the camera. She has such an eye for detail and artistry. We had SO... Read More much fun doing the photo shoot with her and cannot wait to work with her on our wedding day! I know we will cherish these wonderfully captured moments forever. Her professionalism, passion for photography, and love for giving joy to people is priceless, and shows with her quality of work.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Crystal B

Choosing a photographer to capture our engagement photos wasn't an easy task until we found Ledia! She has been blessed with such a beautiful talent we are so thankful we found her! Our pictures exceeded our expectations. Ledia has a heart of gold and ensures to make every... Read More couple feel at ease. Thank you Ledia for sharing your talent with us. We will cherish the photographs for a lifetime!

Ledia Tashi

Cheers! I'm so excited you stopped by to read this portion of the page! My name is Ledia and I'm the owner of Ledia Tashi Photography. When im not photographing weddings, I love to travel and explore the wonders of the world. So far I've had the pleasure of visiting Albania (where I was also born), Italy, Czech Republic, London, Scotland, Switzerland, and I'm driven to see more! I love flowers, macaroons, puppies and all furry animals and going out on fun adventures! I believe our time is short and every moment can be our last so living life to the fullest is the only way we can be happy!