Centerpieces, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1249 N Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL (407) 897-5300

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Elizabeth R

WOW. Just WOW! My wedding floral was absolutely amazing. Lee and his team could not have gotten it more right. If you do not choose Lee James for your wedding floral, you are truly not getting the best!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Megan H

The flowers for my Oct 2016 Bella wedding were stunning! I dont live in FL, so we worked strictly over the phone and he still managed to capture exactly what I wanted. I had the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Thanks to Lee and Diana for making the day so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Tara O

Our flowers were breath taking. I asked for an understated, but unique look that tied in the venues stonework and the used of lanterns. Lee did this and more.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Nicole N

Lee James goes above and beyond your expectations. When we first met with him we only had a general concept of what we wanted to do for our wedding. His knowledge of the industry is incredible. He pulled our half formed ideas and verbally painted a picture of our dream wedding... Read More in our heads. None of our ideas were too crazy for him. He made sure that we had everything we needed and that everything was coming together. No detail was left forgotten. On the day of our wedding we were extremely impressed. The beautiful centerpieces and bouquets were even better than what I had dreamed of. Lee James definitely knows what hes doing. It was such a pleasure to work with him!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alexandra H

Lee James is fantastic! We are so glad we worked with him, he is incredibly professional, thoughtful, and creative. We gave him an idea of what we were looking for and he pulled it all together perfectly. He blew us away with our head table floral design for our reception, and... Read More all of our bouquets were beyond perfection! All of our floral decor was stunning and it was such a pleasure to work with Lee and his team.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Betsy B

Lee James, wow, he brought my dream wedding to life! My sister used Lee James for her wedding two years ago and I knew I absolutely wanted to use Lee James once we got engaged. Our ceremony and reception was a fairytale garden wonderland. Lee and his team transformed our church... Read More (which is fairly simple) to a beautiful garden feel. He created a floral chandelier over the alter which was just stunning. We had an outdoor clear tent and honestly, when we walked into the tent…it was pure magic. The flowers smelled so lovely and as if we had walked into something that was in my dream. It was truly a fairytale garden wonderland. He had the most beautiful greenery and flowers draping down the wooden tables. There was greenery on the side walls with some light misters which was extra incredible. Lee James and his entire team completely blew me away with every piece that they touched. My bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids and mother’s flowers, the guys boutonnieres all turned just as I had hoped. I am so thankful we were able to use Lee James and that he executed exactly what we had all dreamt up! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Liz G

Amazing !!!!! Look no further, Lee James is the BEST !!! Our wedding was April 16th , 2016, at Cypress Grove Estate house and it was absolutely breathtaking ! He and his amazing team made my vision come to life, and he is worth every penny. He took the time out of his... Read More very busy schedule to meet with me more than once, answer all my questions, gave me great suggestions and money saving advice. I always felt confident, knowing I was in good hands. He made this part of my wedding planning stress- free. Lee James is truly a talented professional. Our guests were raving ! He exceeded our expectations and the floral , ceremony, reception and table decor were beyond gorgeous making our vision a reality. Thank you so much !! Liz and Leo

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Kristen G

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Lee James not only took my breath away, but my guests breath away! I remember looking out to our ceremony decor before walking down the aisle, and thinking, "holy cow, I can't believe this is our wedding? I was shocked. He completely exceeded our... Read More expectations and went above and beyond what we envisioned! THAT is what makes him so great to work with, & talented! I was that bride that changed my vision at least 2-3 times (oops, sorry Lee), but he remained patient with me and understanding. He genuinely cares about his clients, their vision, and making your event look absolutely magical! I thought our ceremony decor was stunning, and then I walked into our reception! Another WOW moment. He transitioned some of the ceremony decor to the reception for the head table (talk about a money saver), and it still had a completely different look. UNBELIEVABLE. Our bouquets, everything, was just perfect. Thank you Lee & his team! I would recommend you all to any bride or person looking for a fantastic florist. Thank you for making our day one we will NEVER forget!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Jennifer E

Words cannot adequately describe the phenomenal job Lee James did on the floral arrangements for my wedding. Lee and his team were such a joy to work with from start to finish. I found the whole wedding planning process to be extremely overwhelming; however, Lee’s warm, calm... Read More demeanor and expertise quickly calmed my nerves. Lee is a busy man, yet he always made me feel like my wedding was the center of his attention and his top priority. During my first meeting with Lee, I gave him a brief (and somewhat sporadic) description of what type of look I was going for and he just ran with it. Lee offered great suggestions and ideas, not just in regard to the flowers, but the overall look of my wedding. He definitely has an eye for design! When I saw the flowers on my wedding day they literally took my breath away. Lee helped create an atmosphere that was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend Lee James Floral to any bride without hesitation. Lee and his team are simply the best!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Ilana C

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Those are the words I kept hearing over and over during and after my wedding from guests, and the words I kept thinking to myself, in response to Lee's flowers. He designed a ridiculously gorgeous chuppah for us - the most beautiful one I've ever seen - as... Read More well as a lovely, swirled pattern of petals along the ceremony aisle. His centerpieces were beyond beautiful - full, lush, colorful, elegant with just the right balance of romantic tendrils - I wish I could post a photo. The bouquets were completely gorgeous as well - I'm having the petals preserved into a picture frame, actually, since they were too beautiful to throw away. After my wedding, I don't think any of our local guests will be using any florist but Lee ever again - that's how amazing his work was. I'm still getting compliments about those flowers. But in addition to Lee's incredible talent, he is incredibly wonderful to work with. He is much, much more than a florist - he could become a wedding planner if he wanted to. Lee helped us inordinately with our planning process, and he had fantastic ideas about everything from our Jewish ceremony to the after party. He is absolutely delightful to work with, and he will put you at ease no matter how stressed out you may be that day. I particularly appreciated how sweet Lee was with my mom - she just loves him. In my opinion, no other florist even comes close to matching Lee's level of artistry, talent, knowledge, kindness, and work ethic. If you want a dream-worthy wedding, definitely book Lee James!

Stunning Wedding Florals

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Austin W

A huge huge thank you to Lee James, Diana, and their crew! The florals and decor they created for our wedding were absolutely stunning. Lee has traveled to Italy many times, so it was easy for him to understand our vision for our big day! From the first consultation meeting to... Read More the setup on the day of the wedding, everything was simply perfect--their ideas, their execution, everything. Lee James Floral provided our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception decor. Lee even helped save a few bucks by creating multi-purpose arrangements (ceremony arrangements reused at the head table, etc.). If you're looking for top-quality, extravagant wedding decor, Lee James is your man!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Alison M

I worked with Lee James Floral for my smaller elopement ceremony/vows on October 31st 2015. I started planning this in January with a local wedding planner, Brandee Gaar of Blush by Brandee, who brought Lee in to meet with my husband and I in June during a trip to Orlando... Read More for planning (we're from Virginia Beach and not local). I immediately liked Lee, he's very excited about floral and as we walked the spaces and discussed my options he got very excited about the things he could do based on my particular style and the look i was going for. I was very adamant that I wanted button/pom pom white Dahlias at the wedding as they're my favorite flowers ever and he tried to get them for me - I did have white button dahlias but not the ones I wanted from the photos and my particular chosen style. Still, Lee was honest with me the whole way, tried very hard to get those exact flowers and, when it was obvious it probably wasn't going to happen, he called me two days before the ceremony to inform me of that so I'd be aware. I liked that. The flowers for my small rehearsal dinner were gorgeous as well in an understated and simple way - which is my style most of the time. It's expensive to work with Lee - but nice things cost money and you usually get what you pay for so - it's a wedding - splurge a little!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Donna R

Lee is hands down one of the most incredible people i've ever met. No-nonsense, intuitive, creative, warm, funny, and fiercely good at what he does. I was pretty noncommittal with my flowers, but everything i never even knew i wanted with floral, was handed to me in my bouquet... Read More on our wedding day. The flowers went well above and beyond any and all expectations, and people are STILL commenting about them a month later. All he had to do was meet me, and he took my vision for floral to the next level. He worked with us on our budget, and left nothing to question. He and his team answer emails and phone calls sufficiently, and they are kind as well as very professional. I will never be able to look at another flower without thinking about Lee, because he is just that incredible. I can't thank him enough for adding that 'extra' to the day.

Outstanding Florist!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Cindy C

Phenomenal across the board! Lee is extremely talented and will bring any vision you have to reality! Every piece of floral was stunning, flawless and absolutely unforgettable. He is fun to work with and with make the entire process painless. Highly, highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Christine P

Lee James is the absolute BEST when it comes to flowers and making your vision come to life! I remember walking into his flower shop with a color palette that I wanted to use and when he started to show me his work I was floored. His attention to detail, knowledge of the... Read More industry & eye for design made my vision come to life ten fold! When my bouquet was brought to my bridal suite I just started to cry. It was magical and perfect. Every flower on every bouquet, boutonniere & table arrangement was flawless. I trusted in his vision and expertise and I was not disappointed! Everything was perfect and WAY better than any vision I could have ever imagined! He even stayed after the ceremony to ask how everything was and if I needed anything. He is a genuine vendor who wants to make sure every client is 100% happy. And boy was I! He is the best in the industry!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Lauren W

What a phenomenal job Lee has done for our wedding! When planning our wedding, I knew immediately that Lee James was going to be our florist. Being a part of the wedding industry, I have worked with Lee James for many years and have seen what an amazing job he has done over... Read More time. During my initial meeting, Lee listened and understood the vision that my husband and I had for the wedding and he truly exceeded our expectations for our ceremony and reception! I am so incredibly thankful for you Lee and am glad we can continue this long lasting relationship in the industry! If you are looking for quality, you cannot go wrong with Lee James Floral Design!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Julia S

If I could give Lee and his staff 10 stars I would! Lee was honest and straight forward about what would and wouldn't look good for my wedding. Every bride needs that honesty when planning their wedding. Lee was amazing at taking my ideas and turning them into an even better... Read More reality. He went above and beyond to ensure I got what I wanted, and put so much thought behind every detail. I am SO thankful for him and will definitely be using him again in the future. - Julia Brennan

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

Lee James' flowers made my wedding! They were stunning and people are still talking about them. Lee also offered to donate all of my flowers to a nursing home the day after my wedding which is so kind! It definitely reflects who he is as a person. He has an eye for beauty and a... Read More heart of gold. -Clare Courtney

LOVED my florals!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

Lee James was wonderful! He gave us an amazing consultation and was very honest about affordable options to get the florals we wanted. Furthermore, he pointed out that our tables were far too narrow for the florals we wanted, allowing us to make a last-minute adjustment to get... Read More everything right. He created the most incredible arrangements for our wedding; everyone is still talking about them! I highly, highly recommend Lee.

Bride

Reviewed on 4/07/2015

He was amazing, he made my wedding the day I had always dreamed of. Everything was so beautiful, it was just the way I wanted it. He was so helpful on deciding the colors and what type of flowers. He took my concepts and made them come true.

Review of Lee James Floral

Reviewed on 1/04/2015 Megan L

Without much direction, Lee put together an AMAZING decor for us. We had no idea what we wanted overall, but, somehow, Lee was able to deliver on everything we could have dreamed of. Marcus and Megan

Gorgeous!!!!

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Sarah m

I cannot thank Lee James and his team enough for giving me absolutely beautiful bouquets and center pieces!!!! You made my photos perfection Thank you! 💜😊

Beautiful!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Michelle K

Lee James was such a delight to work with. When sitting down with Lee for the first time I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, but he told me to tell him my dream wedding not thinking about cost. Once you do that he will turn your dreams into beautiful realistic dreams. He wont... Read More steer you wrong. He pulls in your wedding gown, grooms suit/tux, bridesmaids colors, all into the mix. Lee also provided the Chuppah for our ceremony which was the beautiful romantic rustic look I was looking for. Lee pulls things from the ceremony and places them into the reception hall to allow more use out of the same flowers. Everything was beautiful and perfect at our wedding!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 AnnaMarie K

I was more than pleased. Lee James created beautiful arrangements keeping my budget and vision in mind. On the wedding day, I was very happy with the flowers. They were lovely.

Lee James is Extraordinary

Reviewed on 1/24/2014

As a second time bride, I wasn't really sure what I wanted. But, I knew the look that I was trying to achieve. From the moment that we sat down and met with Lee, he was concerned with what we wanted. He took our vision and created a beautiful venue. Our wedding was outside... Read More and wanted to achieve a "Winter Wonderland". This is hard to do in Florida, even in December. With over 100 guests, everyone stated that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. We cannot thank Lee James enough. Lee James provides top quality and service and adds a very personal touch to your wedding!!!!!

Start a Conversation!