Insist on a local videographer with experience

Your full-time husband-&-wife team, Legacy films in cinematic HD with three video cameras and captures your vows, toasts, music, laughter, and well-wishes. We offer 25 years of combined experience.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Phoenix, AZ (602) 312-8505

awesome!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 5Angela S

They did an amazing job!!

My Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Amy G

dana and melana were wonderful. They got little details and captured every moment. I liked that most people didn't even know it was being videotaped as they were very behind the scenes. Recommend highly.

Amazing Husband/Wife Team To Make a Great Video

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 Candice P

My husband and I were referred to Dana and Melana by a friend. We are so thankful that we followed this recommendation because the video quality was absolutely incredible and both of the videographers are professional and incredibly thoughtful. For our wedding, my husband... Read More and I thought of everything else, but we didn't really think about a videographer. We figured the pictures would be enough... boy were we wrong! We have watched the video a hundred times and it never gets old. There are so many feelings and experiences that flew by that day that they are hard to remember now if it weren't for the movie. We recommend getting a videographer because you will regret missing those magical moments and that one day you spent so much time and tears planning.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Savannah W

We had an amazing experience with Dana & Melaina!!! We knew from the start after meeting with them that we wanted to book with them! Throughout our whole wedding & ceremony they captured everything we wanted them to, without being in the middle of the scenes! Which, is something... Read More that our guests even commented on & loved! They were so personable and on top of everything!!! Would definitely recommend!!!

2017-02-26T21:15:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Your wedding was so beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Savannah G

Legacy Videography was the best money spent on our entire wedding Dana and his team were so professional, made us all feel at ease and comfortable, and produced the most amazing video ever! The memories that Dana and his team captured on video will be cherished forever 💞

Reviewed on 12/13/2015

Dana and Melena provided excellent quality videography of my daughters wedding. I had several requests which needed additional time and they graciously accommodated the extra requests . After interviewing several videographers it was apparent that Legacy Videographers had the... Read More expertise and accolades to make my decision to hire them easy. I highly recommend Legacy Videographers, they provided exceptional customer service and the quality of their work is exemplary.

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Legacy is the vest I could have imagined! They worked with us and found the perfect package for exactly what we were hoping for at an amazing price! They were able to live stream our wedding with beautiful quality that I am STILL receiving compliments on! We still enjoy being... Read More able to go back and watch our ceremony and catch new moments every time. I would highly recommend to have your wedding videod so that you can enjoy it for years to come and I would say that Legacy Videography is the best choice in the industry. They are wonderful people and their work is superb.

Our Video

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Alysha R

I ran into this business at the bridal show January of 2014. When I walked up he put on a video from Villa Siena. It was so nice to see the venue and what the work this company does. We ended up going with them and used the $990 deal where we got them for 5 hours and the videos... Read More were online. We ended up having them stay till the end and paid the difference. We got the videos back in a quick turnover! Was not expecting them to be delivered so quickly but the work was amazing! I always wanted a picture of my husband's reaction when I came out, but no one took one. When we sat down and watch the ceremony video I saw his reaction because they did a split screen on me walking out and my husbands reaction! This was the best moment and I love reliving it over and over again! We also won a music video from the bridal show and this is a 3 to 5 minute video of your wedding! We choose Best Day of our Lives from American Authors and the clips that were shown through it just show how much fun our wedding was! I highly recommend this company!

Legacy is Legendary

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Tracy M

Dana and his crew are amazing people, super easy to work with and wonderful human beings to the core. If I had to do it all over again I'd use them hands down. Dana was also our officiant, and having one person accomplish these two tasks was a weight off of my mind knowing... Read More someone so personal was going to be up there with us during our special moment.

Great videographers

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Danielle C

The first thing that I loved about Legacy was that it is a married couple who runs it. I feel like they know what to capture and what a bride and groom are looking for because they are married and love each other and they know what to capture. I haven't gotten to see the full... Read More video yet but the music video that they put together was just beautiful and all of my family and friends just love it. They were great to work with!

can't say enough about legacy!!!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Laurie I

Dana and Melana were so great to work with. from the moment the arrived to the extra hour they stayed for us!!! They both carry a great sense of calmness which is needed on the big day! They new exactly how to be there and get everything without me noticing or them being in the... Read More way. I was so busy that night and felt that i missed alot because i was running around so much, i was so happy to see that those moments wernt lost because legacy captured them on video. The music video they put together for us of our night brought us both to tears. The videos are definetely the icing on the cake! Im SO GLAD we decided to not only to photography but to do video as well....and choose legacy! pictures only capture so much.. the video really brings you back!!! I will be recommending legacy videos to anyone and everyone looking for professional, fun, friendly and extremely talented videoaugrapher!! thanks legacy for your great work! we will both cherish these videos for years to come!!!

Best investment of my wedding!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Gina K

I wasn't originally planning on hiring a videographer but as soon as the day was finished I was so grateful that I changed my mind. The day went so quickly and I missed so many of the details that a video is the only way to really capture the entire day. Dana and Melana were... Read More referred to me and I am so thankful to have met them! Legacy Videography was professional, patient, detailed, and immersed in every moment of our wedding. Even though there were 3 cameras constantly rolling they did a wonderful job of not interfering with the flow of the day. My reception space was small but they were somehow able to capture everything and barely noticed the presence of their equipment. They are fantastic, flexible and so easy to work with! Thank you so much Legacy! I would highly recommend Legacy to anyone!

I can't believe I almost nixed videography!

Reviewed on 9/27/2010 Lindsey C

I almost considered not doing videography. It was so expensive, and towards the end of the wedding planning, things really start to add up. However, I kept remembering what everyone was telling me, "You won't realize how important videography is until the wedding is over." This... Read More was so true. I remembered about 10 minutes from the whole night because it was so overwhelming and emotional. Their videography is not the cheapest, but I believe they are excellent at what they do and you won't regret it. I spent $2000 for approximately 6-7 hours. Dana and Melana from Legacy did an unbelievable job for my money. I got a slideshow, a music video, and 4 DVDs in leather cases with "scene selection" just like on a DVD! My husband and I got to relive our wedding all over again. The quality of video editing is excellent, and they really have a feel for how the music should sync up with the video in a way that will just make you swoon! I got all possible angles and shots of my wedding day. They are excellent. I compare it to other people I know who had their uncle record the wedding with a hand-held camera and it bounces around and you can't hear anything and you don't see the most important moments. I now have my memories recorded on something I will be able to share with future generations. Priceless! I am VERY satisfied!

Wonderful People!

Reviewed on 5/19/2010 Tara W

Dana and Melana are incredible people. Their kind, soft spoken nature puts any bride at ease. Reliable and on time. Dedicated with attention to detail. Being a married couple, they understand how important your special day is. They get amazing moment-by-moment coverage of the... Read More entire day and the footage is put together so elegantly. The online video highlights your whole day-you will feel like you are the star of your own music video! Worth every penny if you want your entire day captured in detail!

Dana & Melana Salsbury

My wife and I are romantics, and live for what we do. We've filmed together for so long that we understand each other's thoughts, which helps us get great shots. We are always communicating so that we produce seamless weddings - i.e., I don't need to cut to a camera angle that is still focusing or framing. We are very efficient with our time, and can be in two places at once. I film/edit the guys' prep while Melana films/edits the girls prep. I film the photo shoot while she films the ballroom decor and cocktail hour. She also previews the full wedding for quality control. We make it special.