Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

1 Main St, Nesconset, NY (631) 680-8453

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Tina M

Amazing DJs!!! Great with planning and coordinating. Legendary Entertainment had my guests up dancing the entire reception. Everyone had so much fun!!! We would definitely recommend and suggest you book with them early! Prices were reasonable and the staff was great! Thank... Read More You!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ronnie R

Legendary entertainment was awesome we had wedding on sept 22 at trumpets at the gate. Joe bienz was so easy to work with he was very nice im glad we had used him. Thanks joe you were awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lynette C

Absolutely the best DJ I have ever used!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lynette C

Absolutely the best DJ I have ever used!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Melissa F

Legendary Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! It was so much fun! We had a fun crowd on the dance floor the entire night. Everybody loved the lighting and the Photo Booth was a hit!!! Thank you for making our dreams come true!! Our friends and family are still... Read More talking about how great it was!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Melissa F

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kristin

Great DJ - We received many compliments from our guests after the wedding about our DJ as well! He was attentive to our requests, and made sure to get any songs we needed and do whatever we needed. During the wedding he was careful to play songs our guests would know and enjoy... Read More along with our requests, and also took requests from our guests. Throughout the event, he kept the music at a comfortable volume that was loud enough to keep everyone dancing, but not so loud that you couldn't hold a conversation over dinner. No complaints - we highly recommend Legendary Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Sarah K

Joe was the nicest guy and such a wonderful DJ! My wedding was awesome and we couldn't have done it without such an amazing playlist! Joe was helpful, he accommodated my budget, he answered any question I had and really made it his mission that I had a wonderful wedding day. We... Read More loved having Legendary Entertainment DJ our wedding ceremony & reception! We received so many compliments on the music; Joe made sure to play a mix of all kinds of music for all age ranges. EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Thank you so so much!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Grace D

I was so pleased to have Legendary Entertainment play at my daughter's wedding. Joe played ALL the requested songs - PLUS some! He got everyone up from the first dance until the last! He was always on top of things and made sure the bride and groom were ready to hear their... Read More songs for their wedding day! He was in constant contact with the bride and made sure everyone was announced, dedicated a song to or simply played their wedding song! He was pleasant, friendly, courteous and professional, and Joe couldn't do enough for us! I will definitely recommend Legendary Entertainment for any future parties. Thank you Joe!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melissa F

We were so happy with our wedding! Everything was perfect from the ceremony to the last song! Our guests were dancing and having a fun time! Everyone enjoyed the reception from young to old!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melissa F

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Cindy B

Everyone had a blast-We loved everything! Thank you for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Legendary Entertainment did a wonderful job at our Wedding. We were thrilled with the DJ performance. Joe made great suggestions and was a vital part to the planning process. Thank you again for all of your hard work! We truly loved everything and we will be in contact for... Read More my sister's wedding for next August. :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Legendary Entertainment performed at our wedding. They were great!!! Every little detail was followed. We had specific music requests and those requests were honored. They also followed our do not play list. Everybody loved them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jill M

Amazing DJs and MCs! Amazing services!! Great from start to finish-My easiest vendor to work with. The staff at Legendary Entertainment were professional and had a great party vibe happening all night. My friends and family loved it!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Elizabeth C

Legendary Entertainment sent a Santa Claus to my Christmas themed wedding and he was amazing! He provided my husband and I with memorable photos and took pictures with all my guests! Everyone loved him!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

We had an amazing wedding day! Everything was perfect from our church to our venue. We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with Legendary Entertainment. We would highly recommend them for their excellent service. The music was a nice blend with a little bit of... Read More something for everyone. All of our requests were honored and our guests had their requests taken too. Complete professionals-Our phone calls and emails were always taken or returned immediately. We gave specific directions on how we wanted some portions of the day to go and they were executed exactly as we had planned. We would definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Stephen K

I wholeheartedly recommend Legendary Entertainment for your wedding reception! It was really easy to set up the arrangements with Joe and he called me frequently to make sure that everything was fine. We had a Photo Booth at our reception, and Adam was incredible! He was very... Read More accommodating to our guests, and encouraged them to pose for a variety of shots just as we hoped they would. Having the Photo Booth added a fun element to the reception that we haven't seen at other receptions. We used to think that it was just for kids at bar mitzvah parties, but we now know otherwise and are certainly glad we made the decision to have a Photo Booth. Finally, Joe made a follow-up call to see how things went, and I was happy to tell him that it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alec S

The photo booth attendent was helpful and the photo booth was very reasonabley priced compared to other companies. Will definitely use this company again!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Julia L

Joe, our DJ, was the best! My husband is a musician so he's very picky. We also are Disney/ theatre geeks with a penchant for 80's Rock and Big band jazz....which I never thought would go together but Joe made it all go together seemlessly. He was great at pumping up the crowd... Read More without being over the top or obnoxious. He made sure to go over everyone's names before announcing them. It also helps that he was so affordable. I cannot reccomend Legendary Entertainment enough! Thanks for making our wedding rock!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 William K

I know that this is for wedding reviews but we had such an amazing 2nd birthday party for our daughter I had to write a review right away. Legendary Entertainment was so professional from the beginning when I booked them all the way to the very end of our party. We had minnie... Read More mouse come with a party motivator and they did an amazing job. Extremely polite, respectful and you wouldn't even know that they were there. They had packaged cotton candy that was delicious and the cutest games for the kids. Over all I would book them for any type of special occasion. Amazing people and you definitely get everything that you paid for plus more ! I'm one of those mothers that reads and writes reviews and I understand the struggle of finding great companies and we really did ! Thank you so much legendary entertainment!!!

The Best Wedding DJ ever!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Legendary Entertainment did an amazing job on our wedding! Tom and I couldn't have been happier. From our first meeting to our wedding day-all of our needs and concerns were always put first. Music and good food were our top two priorities. Phone calls were always returned... Read More promptly. Joe was great-the music selection had everyone from young to old dancing the night away! He made sure all of the guests were having fun and that Tom and I had the time of our lives!!! It went so fast and I was on the dance floor all night! Thank you for a wonderful wedding! I would highly recommend this company for any wedding or event!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Krista B

Legendary Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! My husband and I were so pleased with our experience with Joe and Adam. Our wedding venue, a barn, required a different type of setup than your typically wedding venue. Joe coordinated with our caterer to be sure that... Read More all the wedding were perfect! In the weeks prior to the wedding Joe prepared is with a packet to assist us in the selection of songs, and Joe took the time to make sure he had every song on our list! Since our venue allowed for people to wander between the barn, a tent, and the grounds of a farm, we had been worried that we may not be able to fill the dance floor...but with Joe as our MC and Adam behind the DJ booth, that was never a problem! Legendary Entertainment played such an important part in our wedding day, and we are so grateful for all they did to make our event so memorable!!!

Best night of my life!!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

Legendary Entertainment was amazing and we we so happy we booked them! Legendary Entertainment were prompt, professional and made our night! The staff was great. Joe met with us and helped us to pick out songs prior to and set the type of event and feel that we wanted! The... Read More music was great-not too loud at dinner and the quieter points and perfect for dancing and getting everyone out on the dance floor. Joe and his staff were great at keeping the party going-whether it was organizing and leading dances like the Cha Cha Slide or my aunt's favorite-The Tarrantella to making us feel special as we danced our first dance together. Everyone young and old had a blast! We enjoyed the night and music definitely makes the party! We would highly recommend Legendary Entertainment!

Amazing Job on our Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

Thank you to Legendary Entertainment for making our day so special! We were so happy to work with Joe and the staff. Everything was fantastic! There was so much time spent in helping us to make our music selections. We were very grateful for thi experience. The night of the... Read More wedding was awesome!! The up-lighting made the mood. I loved how the whole room was pink and that there were no wires shown (it was wireless). My family and the guests danced all night! Everybody had a great time! The Photo Booth and the pictures were awesome!! We would highly recommend you to all of our friends and family!!! Thank You again!!!