Legendary Entertainment

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Long Island NY, Nassau County NY, Suffolk County NY (631) 680-8453

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Karen S

Thank you for working hard to make sure our event is a wedding that everyone will remember! It was a perfect that was executed perfectly as we had discussed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kristin F

Legendary truly made our wedding amazing! Joe took the time to listen to everything we needed, and throughout the wedding was attentive to our needs and kept the music going. He kept the music at a perfect level - not so loud that you couldn't hold a conversation, but loud... Read More enough that it kept everyone dancing! Choose legndary for your wedding and you won't be sorry!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mary Beth D

We loved working with Legendary Entertainment-By far our favorite vendor. They had people dancing from start to finish, made great suggestions and really seemed to care that we had a perfect day! They were always responsive to emails and calls. Joe and the staff were fun and... Read More friendly. My guests are still talking about how nice it was! Thank you for a wonderful day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Corinne R

Highly recommend! Joe did a fantastic job from beginning to end. Very professional and organized. We even used him for my mother and father in laws 60th wedding anniversary.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jennifer M

We had such a great experience working with Joe from Legendary Entertainment!! He is very friendly and so easy to talk to. He listened to exactly what we were wanting for our wedding and it turned out better than we could have expected! He was very professional and attentive... Read More the entire day. He arrived very early to our venue to set up and I didn't have to worry about anything the entire day! Everyone was dancing and we are still getting compliments on how much fun everyone had. Thank you so much to Legendary Entertainment for your responsiveness to my emails and phone calls and ensuring that our wedding day was perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Tina M

Amazing DJs!!! Great with planning and coordinating. Legendary Entertainment had my guests up dancing the entire reception. Everyone had so much fun!!! We would definitely recommend and suggest you book with them early! Prices were reasonable and the staff was great! Thank... Read More You!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ronnie R

Legendary entertainment was awesome we had wedding on sept 22 at trumpets at the gate. Joe bienz was so easy to work with he was very nice im glad we had used him. Thanks joe you were awesome!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lynette C

Absolutely the best DJ I have ever used!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Melissa F

Legendary Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! It was so much fun! We had a fun crowd on the dance floor the entire night. Everybody loved the lighting and the Photo Booth was a hit!!! Thank you for making our dreams come true!! Our friends and family are still... Read More talking about how great it was!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Nathan H

Great DJ - We received many compliments from our guests after the wedding about our DJ as well! He was attentive to our requests, and made sure to get any songs we needed and do whatever we needed. During the wedding he was careful to play songs our guests would know and enjoy... Read More along with our requests, and also took requests from our guests. Throughout the event, he kept the music at a comfortable volume that was loud enough to keep everyone dancing, but not so loud that you couldn't hold a conversation over dinner. No complaints - we highly recommend Legendary Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Sarah K

Joe was the nicest guy and such a wonderful DJ! My wedding was awesome and we couldn't have done it without such an amazing playlist! Joe was helpful, he accommodated my budget, he answered any question I had and really made it his mission that I had a wonderful wedding day. We... Read More loved having Legendary Entertainment DJ our wedding ceremony & reception! We received so many compliments on the music; Joe made sure to play a mix of all kinds of music for all age ranges. EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Thank you so so much!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Grace D

I was so pleased to have Legendary Entertainment play at my daughter's wedding. Joe played ALL the requested songs - PLUS some! He got everyone up from the first dance until the last! He was always on top of things and made sure the bride and groom were ready to hear their... Read More songs for their wedding day! He was in constant contact with the bride and made sure everyone was announced, dedicated a song to or simply played their wedding song! He was pleasant, friendly, courteous and professional, and Joe couldn't do enough for us! I will definitely recommend Legendary Entertainment for any future parties. Thank you Joe!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melissa F

We were so happy with our wedding! Everything was perfect from the ceremony to the last song! Our guests were dancing and having a fun time! Everyone enjoyed the reception from young to old!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Melissa F

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Cindy B

Everyone had a blast-We loved everything! Thank you for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Legendary Entertainment did a wonderful job at our Wedding. We were thrilled with the DJ performance. Joe made great suggestions and was a vital part to the planning process. Thank you again for all of your hard work! We truly loved everything and we will be in contact for... Read More my sister's wedding for next August. :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Legendary Entertainment performed at our wedding. They were great!!! Every little detail was followed. We had specific music requests and those requests were honored. They also followed our do not play list. Everybody loved them!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jill M

Amazing DJs and MCs! Amazing services!! Great from start to finish-My easiest vendor to work with. The staff at Legendary Entertainment were professional and had a great party vibe happening all night. My friends and family loved it!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Elizabeth C

Legendary Entertainment sent a Santa Claus to my Christmas themed wedding and he was amazing! He provided my husband and I with memorable photos and took pictures with all my guests! Everyone loved him!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

We had an amazing wedding day! Everything was perfect from our church to our venue. We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with Legendary Entertainment. We would highly recommend them for their excellent service. The music was a nice blend with a little bit of... Read More something for everyone. All of our requests were honored and our guests had their requests taken too. Complete professionals-Our phone calls and emails were always taken or returned immediately. We gave specific directions on how we wanted some portions of the day to go and they were executed exactly as we had planned. We would definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Stephen K

I wholeheartedly recommend Legendary Entertainment for your wedding reception! It was really easy to set up the arrangements with Joe and he called me frequently to make sure that everything was fine. We had a Photo Booth at our reception, and Adam was incredible! He was very... Read More accommodating to our guests, and encouraged them to pose for a variety of shots just as we hoped they would. Having the Photo Booth added a fun element to the reception that we haven't seen at other receptions. We used to think that it was just for kids at bar mitzvah parties, but we now know otherwise and are certainly glad we made the decision to have a Photo Booth. Finally, Joe made a follow-up call to see how things went, and I was happy to tell him that it was a great experience!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alec S

The photo booth attendent was helpful and the photo booth was very reasonabley priced compared to other companies. Will definitely use this company again!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Julia L

Joe, our DJ, was the best! My husband is a musician so he's very picky. We also are Disney/ theatre geeks with a penchant for 80's Rock and Big band jazz....which I never thought would go together but Joe made it all go together seemlessly. He was great at pumping up the crowd... Read More without being over the top or obnoxious. He made sure to go over everyone's names before announcing them. It also helps that he was so affordable. I cannot reccomend Legendary Entertainment enough! Thanks for making our wedding rock!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 William K

I know that this is for wedding reviews but we had such an amazing 2nd birthday party for our daughter I had to write a review right away. Legendary Entertainment was so professional from the beginning when I booked them all the way to the very end of our party. We had minnie... Read More mouse come with a party motivator and they did an amazing job. Extremely polite, respectful and you wouldn't even know that they were there. They had packaged cotton candy that was delicious and the cutest games for the kids. Over all I would book them for any type of special occasion. Amazing people and you definitely get everything that you paid for plus more ! I'm one of those mothers that reads and writes reviews and I understand the struggle of finding great companies and we really did ! Thank you so much legendary entertainment!!!

The Best Wedding DJ ever!!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Legendary Entertainment did an amazing job on our wedding! Tom and I couldn't have been happier. From our first meeting to our wedding day-all of our needs and concerns were always put first. Music and good food were our top two priorities. Phone calls were always returned... Read More promptly. Joe was great-the music selection had everyone from young to old dancing the night away! He made sure all of the guests were having fun and that Tom and I had the time of our lives!!! It went so fast and I was on the dance floor all night! Thank you for a wonderful wedding! I would highly recommend this company for any wedding or event!!!

Joseph Bienz

Joseph Bienz has been a DJ, MC and owner of Legendary Entertainment for over twenty years. Legendary Entertainment has wedding packages for everyone! We have elegant weddings at an affordable price. Joseph enjoys Djing and can work with you to create the wedding of your dreams!