LEGENDS of SUMMER

New England (CT, MA, NH, VT, ME, RI), New York, & beyond

Boston's most LEGENDARY dance party band.

Introducing Boston's best dance party band, LEGENDS of SUMMER! We give you Legendary dance, pop, rock, hip hop, country, and oldies from 6 of Berklee College of Music's finest professional wedding musicians. From Jay Z and Beyonce to Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, we cover decades of party music in every performance and feature keys, drums, guitar, bass, and sax, plus male and female vocalists. In addition to the full band, you'll get a professional MC with your package, plus solo and trio options for your ceremony and cocktail hour, with NO charges for additional time. We're yours for the night - are you ready to make it Legendary? Jay Z | Beyonce | Justin Timberlake | Whitney Houston | Lady Gaga | Stevie Wonder | Michael Jackson | Outkast | Nelly | Prince | Sublime & more

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

New England (CT, MA, NH, VT, ME, RI), New York, & beyond (978) 995-1239

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amanda G

It's been just about 2 weeks since my wedding, and as we've caught up with our guests every single one of them comments, "that band was AWESOME!" My husband and I met on a dancefloor - so it was essential to make sure the dancefloor at our wedding was the best, and LEGENDS of... Read More SUMMER does not disappoint! Through the whole night, every single guest spent time on the dancefloor - and my husband and I spent the entire night there. Kim also played for the ceremony, and it was so so perfect. Her voice is incredible and as soon as I heard her singing as I walked down the aisle, I couldn't hold back the tears. LEGENDS was so easy to work with, so professional, and so much FUN. Even the venue, which has hosted hundreds of weddings, said they were hands down the best wedding band they ever had at their venue. Five stars is not enough - we are so happy we went with them.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lindsey F

Legends of Summer blew us away at our wedding! Everyone kept on telling us how much fun they had, how the music was amazing, and how they could not stop dancing all night! The dance floor was PACKED all night! Kim's voice was unbelievable and we didn't want the night to end! We... Read More definitely​ highly recommend this band!

Perfect Band for the Perfect Day

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Stephanie R

We (and our guests) can't say enough about how awesome these guys are. We hired them to perform at our New Hampshire wedding in July, and their energy and song selection absolutely made the party. We knew we wanted a different kind of wedding since we love to dance and enjoy... Read More live music. We are so happy we chose these guys. Our parents had a blast and our friends loved them. Everyone still talks about the band. They were so easy to work with -- since I'm a music nerd, they gave us a list for song selection, made sure to know any songs to avoid, and they even asked if there was anything we wanted them to learn. They did introductions, the first dances, and other duties without a second thought. We couldn't have asked for a more fun and accommodating group. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. In fact, my best friend has them slated for his wedding this summer. I guess that's the best endorsement you can give. Book them for your wedding. You won't regret it.

2016-03-11T10:51:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much guys! We absolutely LOVED celebrating with you.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Sean M

Legends of Summer is superb. We stumbled upon them at Bostonia in Downtown Boston. Kim's rendition of Disney classics and "Benny and the Jets" piqued our interest, so we spoke with them about playing our wedding. The rest is history. They made everything so incredibly easy,... Read More which is so important in the days leading up to the wedding when suddenly everything comes together and organizing can become a serious stress point. Their flexibility was incredible. They sent us a Google Doc with all the songs they could play, along with a run-down of the reception. They allowed us to pick all the DJ songs that were played during dinner and their set break; they let us pick as many songs as we wanted from their live playlist; they even offered to learn new songs a week before the wedding. We have had numerous people praise the band following the wedding. Their range is unbelievable; they played 2pac, Elton John, and the Talking Heads. Finding a great band was at the top of our "Wedding Wish List" and Legends of Summer delivered the best experience we could have asked for. Do yourself a favor and book them.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Sean M

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Emma K

We booked the Legends of Summer to play our wedding this spring in Rhode island and I can't say enough about how great of a job they did. We had as many compliments about the band as we did any other part of our wedding. They were incredibly low maintenance, very organized, and... Read More even learned a good number of songs that weren't previously part of their repertoire. They're very versatile and did a great job bridging the generation gap to ensure both young and old had a blast. We can't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Craig M

We had Legends for our NYE Wedding and they were truly amazing! They were very easy to work with and extremely professional. They were very affordable for the unbelievable level of talent that they brought. My friends are still talking about them many months later! We are so... Read More lucky to have found them. I highly recommend and wish we could do it all over again. We still make it a point to see them playing all over Boston. Thanks for the amazing night legends!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Jenn H

Legends of Summer are incredible! They joined us at a recent fundraiser for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and had the whole room dancing in no time. Their music selection was perfect all night long, from cock-tails to dancing, everything flowed so well. Our guests loved... Read More having the live band element this year and we will definitely ask them to join us again!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kristin S

Legends of Summer played during the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and I was pleased with every minute. Everyone at my wedding was dancing and having a great time! They were very accommodating to special requests and did everything they could to make the wedding flow... Read More smoothly. I would 100% recommend them and can't say enough nice things!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Nancy S

Everyone at my daughter’s wedding at the Glen Manor Estate absolutely loved Legends of Summer. They played a wonderful range of music which was very important to us. Not only were they all talented and great to work with, they were very professional. They had so many people... Read More dancing that the dance floor was packed all night. We received so many compliments on the band. All I can say is EXCELLENT!! I would definitely hire them again. We all had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ashley M

Can't say enough about this group. They have an extensive list to choose from and they learned any songs we requested without hesitation. We had a call with them a week or so prior to the wedding to review the timeline and song choices which was really helpful. During the... Read More wedding they were professional and pretty easygoing. Our guests loved the variety of songs they played and we continue to get compliments about how much fun everyone had. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. I'd recommend legends to any couple who wants a fun, high energy atmosphere at their wedding.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Chris M

*from real wedding couple Renee & Andrew* "Choosing Legends of Summer to provide music and entertainment at our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. The band members were well organized, professional, and great to work with. They got all our guests... Read More dancing in no time. Over two years later, our guests are still talking about them!"

2016-03-11T10:51:56 Response from the vendor