Leigh G Photography

Central PA (York, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and Gettysburg)

Classic. Timeless. Cherished.

As a husband and wife team we provide our couples with a huge advantage. Working together at every wedding we have synergy giving you a custom experience with the bride and groom each having one-on-one photography coverage. We never bring unknown photographers with us to your sessions. It's a high priority that you feel comfortable and enjoy your experience as well as love your photos! All of our packages include a complimentary engagement session to help us get to know you and your style; our clients LOVE this! We look forward to learning more about your love story, wedding day, and how we can walk on this journey with you through photography! We call York, PA our home and love traveling all across the United States for weddings!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

York, PA Central PA (York, Lancaster, Harrisburg, and Gettysburg) (717) 880-5696
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Meghan B

Leigh and Peter were an absolute joy to work with from beginning to end. Not only are they both incredibly friendly and talented, but they were also extremely useful to bounce non-photography related questions off of. Leigh and Peter helped us create our day-of schedule and list... Read More of important photos before the wedding, and their lines of communication were always very open. On our wedding day, they were just phenomenal. They expertly directed us and kept us on schedule all day. Even though the rain prevented us from taking a lot of pictures outside, Leigh and Peter managed to find alternate locations inside which were just as beautiful, and they even managed to take a special picture of us in the rain at night. We loved that the morning after our wedding, Leigh and Peter had already sent us a few beautiful photos to preview. Booking Leigh and Peter was one of the easiest decisions in our planning process, and we would absolutely recommend them in a heartbeat.

2017-09-18T21:43:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you Mike and Megan, you guys are awesome! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together :)

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Lindy H

Leigh and Peter are incredibly talented and endlessly courteous! They went to work right away, helping us with many day-of and organizational details, in addition to taking amazing photos. Leigh answered all my questions quickly (no matter how strange) and followed up often just... Read More to check in with us along the way. Leigh and Peter made my husband and I feel comfortable instantly and so many people at our wedding commented about the positive relationship we had with them, despite just meeting them in the last year. When the photos arrived, all our favorite moments were captured- even amazing things we missed! If I could give Leigh and Peter more stars, I absolutely would. I highly recommend them!

2017-09-18T21:48:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindy! It was a joy getting to know you and working with you on your special day!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Bailey T

Leigh was amazing to work with from the very start! She was the first photographer to email me back and got the ball rolling within 24 hours of reaching out to her. What also made her different from other photographers was that she wasn't trying to "sell" me her business. She... Read More truly wanted to get to know my husband and me so she knew how to best capture our wedding day. She is very professional and knew exactly what she was doing every step of the way. Leigh attended our wedding as a photographer but even did things that weren't expected like helping me with my dress and helping calm my nerves. If I could do it all over again, I'd still choose her for my photographer and would recommend her to anyone I know!

2017-09-18T21:50:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bailey! It was great working with you and we wish you all the best in your future!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Hannah L

We couldn't have ask for anyone better to do our wedding pictures! What a fun couple to work with and we love our pictures!!!! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Lexie B

Leigh went above and beyond to help us plan our super short notice (3 weeks) "court house" wedding! I messaged her without even having a date in mind and she still met with us to discuss details. She made phone calls for us and hooked us up with an awesome florist. We ran into a... Read More few snags of where to hold our civil service ceremony and Leigh didn't even bat an eye before giving us MULTIPLE venue ideas! She was literally our photographer and wedding planner/coordinator and we could NOT have pulled off our small civil service without her help. She was so easy to work with through the planning stages and she made the "modeling" part extremely comfortable and not awkward. I would hire Leigh 100 times over and hope to have her capture more special moments in our new life as husband and wife! I wish I could give more stars!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Matt J

We have been so blessed to have Leigh and Peter with us on our journey to becoming Mr and Mrs! The pictures they take speak for themselves, of the talent that this couple possesses, but I can’t say enough about how supportive they have been. From the moment we met them they were... Read More kind, caring, and helpful in calming our nerves, answering questions, and even helping to perfect details of our wedding day. The day of our wedding went smoothly, largely due to Leigh’s amazing organizational skills and most importantly her true passion for what she does. They truly go above and beyond expectations. It is easy to see that Leigh and Peter love what they do and have built an amazing business. The friendship that we developed is so important to me and was essential to the absolutely stunning gallery of engagement and wedding pictures we have today. Leigh and Peter take the time to get to know each of their clients and build relationships that will last a lifetime. These relationships allow them to use their skills to create images that are specific to each couple. Our pictures show who we are as a couple and the joy that we felt on our wedding day. Thank you again Leigh and Peter, I would choose you a million times over and can’t wait to have you document more milestones as we grow our family.

2017-11-28T12:07:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Matt! We have had such a wonderful time with you both on this journey, thanks for having us!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Katie C

Everybody is going to say their wedding photographer was the best, but they didn't have Leigh and Peter from Leigh G Photography. Leigh and Peter make an absolute perfect duo to capture the memories from your wedding that'll last a lifetime. After the honeymoon, opening the... Read More gifts, and writing the thank you cards all you'll have left are your pictures from your special day. They captured everything possible, even down to the personalized napkins I ordered for our cupcake table. I liked how they just knew what to do. My videographer was a little new and both Leigh and Peter made sure the videographer was where he should be to capture everything on video. They are organized, professional yet personal, and there to get the job done they way YOU want it. I'm so happy with my choice of a photographer for my wedding, you wont' be disappointed with Leigh G Photography!

2017-11-28T12:08:12 Response from the vendor

Katie! Thank you for your kind words my dear - what a great journey this has been, stay in touch!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Tricia O

Leigh and Peter did not disappoint! Their pictures were timeless and beautiful. Their professionalism and organization made the process so easy at a time when there is so much to do and stress about! We also loved how flexible they were, including their willingness to travel... Read More for our engagement pictures to places that had a special place in our hearts. From the moment we had our video conference, we instantly felt comfortable in their company. If we had to do it all again, we would definitely pick Leigh and Peter to capture our day!

2017-11-28T12:08:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tricia! What a wonderful wedding you had - we are honored to have been chosen as your photographers. Also, thanks for the great info and locations in Philly!! Still a fav. session :).

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Elizabeth N

Leigh & Peter were great to work with. They were there to answer all of our questions throughout the entire process. Our photos are perfect and will be cherished by us and our loved ones for the rest of time! If you want a photographer who will treat you like a friend and not... Read More just a client - Leigh is who you want!

2017-11-28T12:09:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks Liz!! We have loved getting to know you both, we can't wait to see how wonderful your lives will be together.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Patty M

Leigh and Peter did such a great job photographing my daughter's wedding in August. They are creative with photographing the "details" and using your home, garden, church, or venue to bring out the best of it all. Both Leigh and Peter worked hard to ensure that we stayed on... Read More schedule and it was great to see them coordinate with the staff of our venue and our DJ. The pictures captured our precious moments from start to finish. I highly recommend them!!

2017-11-28T12:10:31 Response from the vendor

Patty, the honor was ours to be there!! We truly feel blessed to have been part of it - you have a wonderful new son-in-love. Congrats!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Courtney M

I loved working with Leigh and Peter for our wedding! They are so professional and so easy to work with. As the bride, they were so helpful in planning my day. They asked great questions that helped me come up with the schedule for the day. They really helped me think through... Read More photo locations. Leigh has such a great eye. She can see so many great photos from such a simple looking location. I was so amazed with how the photos came out. They are also awesome at posing you! I'm not big on candids - I'm just not that graceful and so to have Leigh and Peter show and tell us how to stand, where to look, what to do, made it so stress free doing photos. I absolutely recommend LeighGPhotography. They will be far and away the best vendors you work with for your wedding.

2017-11-28T12:11:12 Response from the vendor

You are so beautiful Courtney - thank you for trusting us to bring our the best from you!! I love your images and hope you cherish them for a lifetime!! Congrats on being Mrs. Daniel!! YAY!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 JORDAN D

Wow! This photography couple has it goin' on. I give them my highest recommendation for anyone looking for wedding photography done with tremendous passion, detailed attention, seamless coordination. Leigh was great at envisioning awesome shots that we will cherish forever and... Read More working with my bride before, during, and after the wedding to make sure her wishes were carried out. From the Groom perspective, I so appreciated Peter on the wedding day as he was able to help coordinate my groomsmen at the church, take great prep photos of them and help get them ready for the ceremony. Not only are Leigh and Peter genuine and down-to-earth people to work with, they are very talented at what they do. Book them and you won't regret it!

2017-11-28T12:11:40 Response from the vendor

Dude! You rock! You will always be our favorite pharmacist! Thank you for having us and the kind words.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jordan S

Leigh and Peter were amazing! They walked us through the whole process. They are not only great photographers but great people, they will help make everyone feel welcome and included in your wedding. I would 100% recommend them. You will not regret it! They also may bust out... Read More some awesome dance moves at your reception!

2017-09-18T21:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We are so blessed to have worked with you guys :) We are excited to see what God has in store for you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kelsey C

Leigh and Peter are absolutely amazing! I've worked with them not only for my wedding but for my best friend's two years ago which is how I met her. I knew they were the photographers I wanted when my day came. I cannot say enough about them, their professionalism and how great... Read More they are to work with on one of the most important days of your life. I truly am so thankful to have had such great photographers capture the love my husband and I share as well as every detail that went into our wedding! Leigh and Peter will truly make sure you have exactly what you want and will guide you along the way if you are unsure of anything. Their work says enough but if you hire them you won't be disappointed!

2017-09-18T21:58:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelsey! We LOVED working with you and Kyle and wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Courtney N

Leigh and Peter are a power couple! They are the perfect combination of friendly, creative, and professional. They knew exactly what to do and when to do it to ensure that we had an all around perfect experience from the shots they captured, to just making us feel at ease.... Read More They're super organized and helped us with a timeline for the day - this was such a weight off my shoulders as the bride! They're so creative with their shots and also were flexible in taking our ideas and making them real. They were also so much fun to have with us throughout the day. A real unique quality that Leigh and Peter have is their ability to work together. They know exactly what they need to do as partners, and it also made the experience special interacting with them as a newly married couple. You wouldn't be able to get that from just another photography business. Thank you Leigh and Peter!!

2017-09-18T22:01:44 Response from the vendor

Mike and Courtney, you guys are the BEST! Thanks for the kind words. We are so grateful for your friendship :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Maggi B

If I could give Leigh and Peter 10 Stars I would! They are the perfect combination of friendly, creative, and professional. As a bride, organizing your timeline for the day can be a lot! Leigh and Peter took the weight off of my shoulders and helped our day run smoothly with a... Read More timeline they created. They were also flexible with our requests and ideas. Having Leigh join me as my girls and I were getting ready and throughout the day was also fun! They exceeded our expectations with the amazing shots they captured- We had so many comments that they captured the emotions of our day perfectly, and that's exactly what you want in a wedding Photographer :) I could not recommend them enough!

2017-09-18T22:29:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Lauren P

Leigh Grames was a fantastic photographer! I am a picky client, but Leigh understood my vision and brought it through in the photography. She was very efficient, and had a very helpful take-charge personality to keep everyone on track. She was always available by email or text,... Read More which was a big help through the whole planning process. She has so much experience that she really helped me understand so much about what happens when, whom to talk to about what, and had great suggestions for vendors! Having Leigh and Peter as a team gave us a great variety of picture angles, and enabled us to get pics of the guys getting ready at the same time the girls got ready. We are both so thrilled with the way our pictures turned out! Leigh took the time to get to know us so that she could really appreciate what was important to both of us, and for me it was the details, which she capture beautifully. Very glad we went with Leigh!

2017-09-18T22:09:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren! We had a blast photographing your wedding and getting to know you and JP better!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 JohnPaul B

Leigh and Peter was exceptional! We can’t thank them enough for working with us during our engagement and wedding. They were extremely professional as well as personable. Leigh is a planning guru! She helped us think through every little detail. On top of the planning and... Read More coordinating, Leigh and Peter are incredible photographers! We had a vision of the type of photos we wanted and they surpassed our vision. They captured every moment and other moments we couldn’t keep track of the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend that to anyone planning a wedding as well as someone who just wants to capture special moments with family and friends! Leigh and Peter, thank you so much again! You two were fantastic to work with and we love our photos! - JP & Lauren

2017-09-18T22:13:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you JP! We are so glad you love your photos :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Josh R

Leigh and Peter were fantastic at our wedding! They were able to capture all the precious moments we plan to cherish for the rest of our lives. Also, they were very easy to work with and made the whole day go a lot smoother because of how professional and experienced they are... Read More with wedding photography. We were extremely impressed with the photos that they took and would recommend them to anyone that is looking for very skilled photographers that will capture their special day.

2017-09-18T22:15:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks Josh! It was a pleasure to work with you and Maya!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Karl R

We would give them a hundred stars if we could. I am not exaggerating when I say that Leigh and Peter made our wedding day the amazing day that it was. Leigh was there for me every step of the way and exceeded every expectation we had set. I would recommend them for any type of... Read More photography. If you are looking for a couple who will take beautiful photos, be efficient and energetic, and make you feel your absolute best the day of your wedding then look no further. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us and our wedding and hope we get to use them again someday when we grow our family.

2017-09-18T22:19:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We are so grateful to have wonderful clients like you :) We loved working with you as well!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Seth W

They were super helpful on our wedding day. Don't know how we could've done it without them. Not only that, but the pictures were absolutely beautiful too.

2017-09-18T22:22:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Seth and Becca! You guys are so sweet :)

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Becca L

We can't say enough good things about Leigh and Peter and our entire photography experience with them! Not only are our photos absolutely beautiful, but they were also so helpful the day of the wedding, helping things go smoothly and relieving a lot of my own stress. We (as well... Read More as many of our wedding guests) truly enjoyed getting to know them. They fit right in and made sure we got the best photos possibly from our wonderful day. We loved having them as our wedding photographers and highly, highly recommend them.

2017-09-18T22:23:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks Becca! Your wedding was wonderful and we are so glad we were able to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Jason J

Leigh and Peter were both fantastic from day one. Leigh was always available via text/call/email and her response time was really quick to help keep stress levels down! Both Leigh and Peter did a great job helping us feel comfortable and were always very reassuring. Their... Read More positive attitude kept things light and fun. On our wedding day they did a really great job of keeping things on schedule without it feeling rushed and really took command when shooting our big family portraits. We have quite the boisterous family, so it was great that she felt comfortable wrangling everyone to make things go smoothly. I would recommend that you pay the little extra to have them there for the entirety of your wedding. We only paid for 7 hours so they left before the end of the reception. They captured some really fun dancing moments, so looking back it would have been fun to have more of those. Also, be specific if there are certain pictures you want of details, on the grounds, poses etc. Leigh is really accommodating, so just be specific. They captured some beautiful moments from our wedding day and we are so happy we chose them to capture our day!

2017-09-18T22:26:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Jason! We loved your wedding and your lovely family :)

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Coral C

We were more than happy with the pictures that we received from Leigh and Peter. I'm so glad that they got to share our day with us. They fit right in taking pictures dancing and having a great time. We can't thank them enough and they will forever be our favorite photographers.

2016-11-28T20:12:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks Coral! We loved being part of your day! Thank you for having us :)

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Amanda D

Leigh and Peter are wonderful. Them also being husban and wife and have been where all of us have been I think really helps and shows in their work! When taking the photos with our family they made sure all family members where comfortable and kept things moving. Leigh also... Read More got so wonderful shots of me getting ready and I looked amazing. They even gave my groom and i some time to our self to get away from all they wedding crazy. It was such a great wedding and we will be using them for all of our other photo needs

2016-11-28T20:11:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Amanda! We had a blast at your wedding :)

Leigh and Peter Grames

As a husband and wife team, we bring strategic planning and spontaneous fun to every wedding and family we photograph. We are the Grames' and pride ourselves on providing every client we work with a wonderful experience through organization and excellent communication. For us, it's not just about the photos - it's about getting to know our clients in a positive way so you feel most comfortable and confident.