Look AND feel your BEST on your wedding day!

You've found your perfect dress, your perfect shoes, and your perfect accessories. Shouldn't your face be as memorable as the small details of your big day? Lena Clark is a traveling Chicago makeup artist specializing in making women feel - and look - like the best versions of themselves. Lena focuses on enhancing your natural beauty so your friends, your family, and most importantly, your groom will see and remember how beautiful YOU looked on your wedding day.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicagoland, Suburbs, NW Indiana & Destination (312) 967-6592
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kristina M

If you have an idea of something or someone you want to personify, even if it's a mashup of ideas, go with it. I honestly hadn't considered any of the specifics of how I wanted my make-up even when she asked while I was in the chair! I just knew how I wanted to feel, and the... Read More experience I wanted my husband and I to have. Also, this is only the third or fourth time I've ever had any make-up on, and it wasnt too much or too heavy. Even though I sweated my hair out, got sumo hugged by over 90 people (who were taller so their jackets were on my face), and ate some delicious buttercream cake at the end of the night I still had the same face I started with. Enough so to go to a four hour after party and sweat all over again 😂. So ladies do W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R your hearts so desire. As long as you communicate with Lena and her staff, and take their professional suggestions with understanding that they really know what their doing. When you get in that chair a weight will be lifted. I guarantee when she hands you that mirror, and you see yourself for the first time, you'll feel exactly what you set out to feel. I can't wait for our anniversary😂. P.S. He blubbered like a baby😙🤵🏽 See you soon Lena, -Mrs. Mason😘

2017-07-13T09:58:14 Response from the vendor

Hey Mrs. Mason *waving*!!! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I wish you and your husband many years of happiness! I look forward to working with you again!

5 Stars don't BEGIN to describe her work!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Geraldine M

Lena is nothing short of a miracle worker. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. My bridesmaids and junior bridesmaid felt equally as beautiful. I received several compliments. My aunt cried when she saw me. I can't say enough or recommend Lena enough. She did an outstanding... Read More job. Did I mention that my makeup lasted over 10 hours? I had an outdoor ceremony on a humid day. My makeup remained flawless! She prepared me and my attendants well before our session. She provided us with a list of things to do prior to our session and she worked methodically to get our makeup done in record time. One word of advice to future brides is to read her emails thoroughly. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Jasmine J

Thank you so much to Lena Clark Beauty for making me look stunning on my wedding day! She is a genius with POC skin tones and my experience was no different. She was so easy to work with and I had a very pleasant experience with her from the minute I met her from my trial. On my... Read More wedding day she did makeup for myself, my Mrs. of Honor and a bridesmaid, all of different skin tones and we all looked fantastic. Thank you again Lena!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Jessica E

I can't say enough good things about Lena and her team! I'm half black half latina and finding foundation to match my skin tone is a struggle so finding a MUA that understood that and had a background in working with all skin tones was really important for my wife and I. Lena... Read More was amazing! With two brides she made us both feel special and beautiful and our makeup complemented eachother. My mom and sister's makeup was gorgeous too! She was warm and thoughtful and professional!! I am also a crier and practically cried through the whole ceremony and my makeup looked just as good during the reception! Just top notch!

2017-11-14T14:28:00 Response from the vendor

Hello beautiful! Thank you so much for allowing Lena Clark Beauty to be a part of your special day. It was our pleasure working with you ladies.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Myesha J

I hired Lena to do the makeup for my bridal party of six plus me on the day of my wedding. she was patient understanding and we all looked great! it helped that she brought an assistant so my party didn't have to get makeup done at 6am like some other quotes that I received. if... Read More you book Lena you will not be disappointed! Thank you Lena for making me look great on my wedding day!

2017-11-14T14:28:39 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Emily C

My wife and I searched and searched for the perfect person to do our makeup for the bid day. We tried out many people before we thankfully found Lena Cllark Beauty. I'm Hispanic and my wife is biracial and we had an awful time looking for someone who could match both of our... Read More complexions. It was exhausting and we consistently ended up looking white washed in photos. Then we found Lena Clark Beauty who was able to give us both flawless complexions that looked natural! She really knows what she's doing! We did a practice run with her before the wedding just to make sure we'd be okay but having seen our bridesmaids and our mother's for the first time Lena and her team did just as amazing on them for having only met them once! Additionally, being a lesbian couple was something we were concerned about with our vendors and how they would react to us. But it's safe to say that Lena did not blink an eye when it came to that. She and her team were warm, welcoming, loving and a wonderful presence both before our big day and on our big day. These ladies operate with a high degree of professionalism and class. They kept us on schedule and made sure everyone got their makeup done in a timely manner. Not to mention they were fun to be around and have with us on our big day. Lena spoke many kind words of wisdom to both my wife and I as we were getting ready, not to mention helped calm our nerves. Trust me when I say... You want her on your team on your big day!

2017-11-14T14:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing Lena Clark Beauty to be a part of your special day. I am so happy to hear that you felt comfortable with us! I wish you and your wife many years of happiness!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Erica M

I found Lena Clark online and so was a bit hesitant on whether she could fulfill my dream of looking like a princess on my wedding day. Boy, did Lena exceed my expectations!!!! Words absolutely cannot express how grateful I am to Lena Clark and her team for miraculous makeup... Read More that made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Lena has this calm and cheerful demeanor that puts you at ease as she goes to work making the magic happen and she is such a KIND person and a professional that exceeds beyond expectations. First, I will start with the makeup that she did for my wedding shower. Absolutely STUNNING! She had me fill out a questionnaire prior to my session so knew exactly the look I was going for and of course well exceeded my expectations! Then, prior to the wedding, I had trouble finding a hairstylist since I don't live in Chicago and don't know local hairstylists. Lena kindly referred me to several amazing hairstylists which was such a help during the months leading up to the wedding. We would have been lost without this and this alleviated so much stress for me. Finally, on the day of the wedding, Lena made me and my bridesmaids look like movie stars. I had bridesmaids of different races and different hues of the rainbow and she made ALL of us look BEYONCE FLAWLESS! We received compliments on our makeup throughout the entire night! To top it all off, Lena gave me a thoughtful gift for my wedding and also provided a lipstick touch-up kit for the wedding. All of these amazing touches along with her amazing makeup artistry skill and amazing personality make her a gem. Thank you Lena for making me a beautiful bride!!

2017-11-14T14:30:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing Lena Clark Beauty to be a part of your special day. I wish you and your husband many years of happiness!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Janet S

Lena made my girls and I look like beauty queens. We all went with a natural look and it was amazing!!! Lena is friendly, very professional, accommodating, timely (when she says is takes 45 mins, it takes 45 mins!!) and super cautious on using sanitized or disposable tools. I... Read More have a very sensitive face and not once did I break out from her makeup or her tools! That says a LOT! She did a "preview" and followed up with questions so she could identify areas of improvement for the day of. I cannot stress how important it is that you get the preview before your big day! It will help you truly figure out if that is the ultimate look you want for your wedding. I highly, highly recommend Lena and I'm already looking forward to the next event so she can glam me up!

2017-11-14T14:32:01 Response from the vendor

It was an honor being a part of your special day! Thank you for using Lena Clark Beauty for your wedding day beauty needs.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 LaTonya W

Lena was great! She was very professional and did an amazing job with my make-up. I don't wear make-up often and was very nervous. She was very responsive and attentive to any concerns I had. She made me look like a new and improved ME. My husband even though it was beautiful... Read More and he is not a fan of Make-up. I would definitely recommend her to anyone...especially my chocolate sistas!!

2017-11-14T14:32:58 Response from the vendor

Hello Beautiful! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was my pleasure working with your group.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Michelle T

Lena Clark is the absolute best makeup artist. She is kind and has an awesome gift! She listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding day look and executed it flawlessly! I cannot say enough about her. I received so many compliments on how beautiful and flawless my makeup was... Read More on my wedding day. I have already told family and friends about her! If you need an awesome MUA, look no farther than Lena Clark.

2017-11-14T14:33:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Robyn T

I hired Lena to do makeup for my June 2017 wedding and could not have been more pleased with her work! On my wedding day, I wanted to look like my best self - not overly made up or (even worse) unrecognizable to my groom. In short, I was avoiding the "Instagram" look. Lena... Read More did a fantastic job of taking my inspiration pictures and completed questionnaire and creating a naturally glamorous makeup look for me and my wedding party. She's incredibly responsive to emails, very flexible (even when I added a few people at the last minute!), pleasant and professional. She and her assistant were precise but speedy and did such a fantastic job that one bridesmaid confided that her own wedding day makeup had not been as great. We ended up finishing ahead of schedule! I would definitely recommend working with her and her team.

2017-11-14T14:34:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing Lena Clark Beauty to be a part of your special day. It was our pleasure working with your group. You were an absolutely Stunning Bride!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Donna C

All I can say is wow!! So professional yet caring! The makeup for my bridesmaids were flawless. My husband cried when he saw me and whispered "you look unbelievable..so beautiful". Even though my tears fell, my makeup remained intact. I cannot say enough about Lena Clark.... Read More She exceeded all my expectations! Thank you so much for making my wedding day better than I even thought possible.

2017-07-13T09:58:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your most special day. I wish you and your husband many years of happiness!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Evelyn C

Lena Clark is not only an outstanding MUA, but she offers an experience that is unmatched. I have used her personally for different occasions, but this was my first wedding with her. As the Matron of Honor, I was able to be apart of the bride's session. Lena was engaging... Read More while remaining on task. She was reassuring when the bride was unsure about different unrelated makeup issues; and while she is a professional, her presence was comforting and she felt like one of the girlfriends. She even thoughtfully prepared a touch up kit for the bride after the ceremony! Lena did an outstanding job on the bride who said, "I feel beautiful." Lena is my favorite Chicago-based MUA and I think everyone should have the LenaClark MUA experience!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 sharice B

From the moment I talked to Lena on the phone I knew that she was an EXTRAORDINARY person. I wanted to look and feel beautiful and she most definitely captured my vision. Her professionalism and charismatic attitude sets her above anyone else. I can't be more pleased with my... Read More overall look for me and my bridesmaid on my wedding day! I receives so many compliments, but by far the most important was how my husband reacted when he saw me. He said " You look beautiful" as a teared formed in the corner of his eye. I would recommend Lena over and over again ! Lena you are a GEM. Forever grateful to you for making my day magical .

2017-03-31T13:59:07 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Niki C

Lena did a beautiful & excellent job on my makeup for my wedding. I was living in Dallas when I started planning my wedding in Chicago. I was frantically trying to find someone who would help me look beautiful for my special day. I searched on The Knot.com and discovered Lena.... Read More We only talked on the phone and via email but Lena was tremendously helpful in figuring out my look for the big day. She nailed it!. I truly felt like the most beautiful bride in the world after she did my makeup. I will definitely have Lena make me up again. Thank you Lena for making my wedding day special by creating an elegant and gorgeous masterpiece. I highly recommend Lena, she simply did an impeccable job!

2017-01-24T09:51:27 Response from the vendor

Hello Niki, Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure making you a Stunning Bride on your wedding day. I know planning a long distance wedding can be difficult. I'm so happy that the Knot was able to help take away some... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Latasha G

Professionalism, patience, dedication! Oh and did I mention remarkable skills!

2017-07-13T10:00:10 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie H

Lena was by far one of my favorite people in my wedding process!!! Her expertise, professionalism, care, tips, and thoughtful touch up kit were all amazing and top notch. She really took the time to understand what look I wanted for my wedding and happily made adjustments based... Read More on my feedback. Everyone at the wedding was stunned, especially the Groom :). My makeup stayed on throughout the entire event - it even stood up to my non-stop dancing! Lena is awesome to work with. She had a great personality, is on time and gifted in her craft. I highly recommend her, you won't regret it!

2017-07-13T10:00:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your most special day. I am so happy to hear your Groom loved your look. I wish you and your husband many years of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Brittany B

I HIGHLY recommend Lena! Not only is she extremely talented, she is well organized, friendly and fun. She was one of the best vendors I had and I'm so grateful for her hard work. I appreciate the time she took to learn more about not only the look I was going for but also the... Read More other details that I had planned for the wedding. She provided me with a detailed quiz which allowed me to submit photos so that we were on the same page. Lena and her assistant did my makeup, 3 bridesmaids, my mom and aunt and we all looked so beautiful! They were prompt, professional and made us all feel at ease. I'm so happy with the results and will DEFINITELY contact Lena in the future if I ever need make up again for a special occasion. I'm so happy that she was a part of my big day!

2017-07-13T10:00:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mari M

Lena is beyond talented! She did an excellent job with my makeup as well as everyone else's in my wedding party! I felt so beautiful and the pictures look great too! Lena is able to customize looks for each client, as well as match tones for a variety of people. She is... Read More professional and responsive. She also listens to clients wants and tries to create them for your special day! I can honestly say that I was not disappointed and I am eager to refer her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Le'Loni

Lena was an awesome choice for my wedding day makeup. She was prompt and professional. My look lasted all day and night. I would highly recommend her.

2016-09-12T10:11:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was my pleasure making you a Stunning Bride.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Tia P

I highly recommend Lena if you want a flawless face. I am so happy that I retained Lena Clark as my makeup artist for my wedding. From the very beginning she responded quickly to questions and concerns. She contracted with me for my whole bridal party. She sent a survey to help... Read More customize the looks for the day. I added an extra person to the schedule and she adjusted without missing a beat. She was prompt, professional and very talented. Our faces were beat to the gods! The makeup lasted all day and night. Flawless! She gave each lady a lipstick touch up kit. I don't wear makeup and I trusted Lena to give me the natural look that I wanted. I am so glad that I did! She finds the beauty in each woman and enhances it! I felt so beautiful and received so many compliments! Thank you Lena for helping us feel fabulous on my big day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016

Lena is an incredibly talented makeup artist. I felt absolutely stunning after she did my makeup. I received compliments for the entire night! I highly recommend her for weddings and other events.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Chaunda M

Lena did and excellent job not only on myself the bride but my ladies were stunning. We had so many compliments on our special day. My husband also gave my make up thumbs up and told me how beautiful I was. Thank you so much Lena you turned my vision into reality.

2016-08-16T15:56:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of one of your most special days. It was my pleasure working with you and your ladies!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Tiffany B

Ms. Lena CLark provided me with such wonderful service. She did make up for me, my mother, mother in-law, and grandmother. I was concerned because my two mothers are difficult and my grandmother has dementia but Lena worked well with them. My wedding was outside in the middle of... Read More July. My makeup stayed in place the whole entire night. I received soo many compliments. I never looked soo good. When I turned to face my husband for the first time, he cried. I would highly recommend booking Ms. Lena CLark for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

2016-07-12T14:31:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your most special day, and thank you for your review. It was a joy working with you, your moms, and your grandmother. Granny was too fly! I wish you many years of love with your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Lena Clark is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the privilege of having make-up services provided by Lena for my bridal shower and wedding day. Not only did she make me the most beautiful bride ever, she also glammed up my mother and 8 bridesmaids of diverse... Read More nationalities and skin tones. She was prepared for it all. Everyone raved about how amazing we all looked! She is such a sweetheart and so easy to work with. She kept me calm and focused on the day of my wedding while she made my face flawless. She was always on time and extremely professional. She's very reasonably priced and worth every penny. I will definitely be using her again and would recommend her to anyone who's looking for amazing make-up services!

2016-07-12T14:30:22 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure working with you and your ladies. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. You were a stunning bride!

Lena Clark

Lena Clark is a traveling Chicago makeup artist with a focus on beauty and bridal makeup. She has a talent for exposing natural beauty with the proper use of product and technique to enhance – not over power – a face. Her aim is to help women feel special, beautiful, and powerful!