LeniCam Video Productions LLC

Located in Plano, we have traveled all over TX and OK

Helping you tell your story

One & two camera filming of the set up, ceremony, and reception transformed into a full length video PLUS a highlight video in classic or cinematic style. Photography of your wedding capturing your beauty, personality, and Drama. FAA Certified Aerial Photography and Videography (Drone) shots of your event. of a biography of your love story and show it at your reception or rehearsal dinner. Live Streaming of your wedding.

Artistic, Documentary

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

5808 Furneaux Drive, Plano, TX Located in Plano, we have traveled all over TX and OK (972) 378-0446

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Andra R

I am soo happy with choosing LeniCam Productions to capture our magical day. Everything went smoothly and they were sure to capture every beautiful moment on camera. The small touches incorporated throuout the film, and the smooth transition from one scene to another seem so... Read More effortlessly breathtaking. I also LOVE our highlight video! It displayed the best moments of our day into a lovely clip! I recommend LeniCam to everyone, you will fal in love with your wedding day all over again by watching the amazing film! Also, John was a pleasure to work with. Very flexble, attentive and professional. He worked with my hectoc schedule and was patient with me fetting back in a tinely manner. Thank you so much! You are the best!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Andrea C

John and Jonathan did a wonderful job working on our wedding. They were able to get the first look shots and pre-ceremony shenanigans. They were also able to not only get the ceremony, but after-ceremony family pictures too. They were great, courteous, and professional. We... Read More almost did not get a videographer, but we are so glad we did.

Jaymie Harner Wedding Sept 20, 2014 - Review by Bride's Father

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

My wife and I have three daughters and Lenicam Productions has performed videography services for all three of our daughters' weddings. We were so impressed by their services for our first daughter's wedding in Dallas, that we asked John and Sue (Lenicam principals) to perform... Read More videography services for our daughters who were married the next two years - one in Austin and one in Houston. John and Sue are the ultimate professionals. They think of everything you may not think of and make sure that you are completely satisfied with their services. There are a number of vendors that you need to be concerned about in a wedding and reception. But after our first daughter's wedding, I knew that we did not need to be at all concerned about Lenicam as a vendor, as I knew they would perform to the highest standard. You absolutely can't go wrong with Lenicam, and I recommend them to the highest degree.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Thandi B

I worked with John and Michelle. They are very good people. I was very pleased that they showed up to the rehearsal service and took a few pictures. Was impressed with their services overall. I would have loved photos when we were getting ready captured, but I guess I found... Read More LeniCam towards the very end. Both the video and the pictures came out beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maria D

I cannot say enough about Lenicam Video Productions. From day one, when I met with John I just knew they were the perfect company to capture the most memorable day of my life! As a bride, I had many questions and sometimes felt like a pain emailing or calling but John always... Read More made me feel like anything I asked was important and relevant. We knew we chose the right company from day one, but the final product speaks for itself! Our wedding video is absolutely breathtaking! John and his assistant filmed our wedding and they both was spectacular! No one even noticed them filming yet they captured the most beautiful moments of the day! About a month after our wedding, I lost my best friend and John filtered through my wedding footage to find any clips possible to add to my video. He even added a picture of my friend and I to the video. John's patience and will to go above and beyond truly touched my heart and I am most appreciative of his kindness. If you are searching for a video production company, you can NOT go wrong with Lenicam! Maria& Marcus 6-5-15

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kim B

They were the best! They were always easy to communicate with me and highlighted everything I asked. They also made a sweet slide show of me and my mom that they put in the video because I dedicated a song to her that I sang and recorded. I was very pleased and I am so thankful... Read More they were able to do our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Stephanie S

I was looking for someone to record my wedding ceremony and reception and LeniCam Video Productions was one of several on the list of videographers that were recommended to me by my photographer. Out of all the videographers listed, I randomly selected LeniCam first. After... Read More looking through the website and watching a few highlight videos, I didn’t need to look any others. It was as if John and his team could read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted in a video. I called the same day and John spent a lot of time answering answer all my questions and during that call, he made me feel as if I was his only customer. He also conveyed how much he personally took to heart what he did and that it was so important to capture every event as if it was for one of his own family members. In that moment, I knew he and his team would be the perfect choice for my Rustic outdoor wedding. I chose two cameras for the day of the event and it was the best decision. They were able to capture all the usual moments in different perspectives but they also captured so many little touches and other priceless moments that I wasn’t aware of until I received my video. I am so happy that I chose LeniCam Video Productions for my event. John and his team were absolutely wonderful and captured my special day so beautifully. I highly recommend them to anyone considering hiring a videographer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Anna C

John and his team were great from start to finish. They arrived on time on the day of my wedding and his staff was very professional. Very reasonable pricing and I couldn't be happier with our final video.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Theresa K

My husband and I used LeniCam Productions for our wedding in August 2014. We were drawn to them based on the consistently positive reviews, and their package deals were more affordable than other comparable videography services at the time. Initially, we planned to go with just... Read More the single camera for the ceremony and reception, but after our consultation with LeniCam we decided to get the package with the two cameras for the ceremony and one for the reception. We're so glad we did. Having the two angles at the ceremony made all the difference, allowing for close-up shots to capture special moments like the exchange of vows. We did not meet John in person, but the two videographers from his team who filmed our wedding were very professional and friendly. They did everything they said they would, and aside from the interview sessions, they remained in the background. They did seem a bit rushed at times for some of the pre-ceremony filming (particularly interviewing the groom), which might have bothered us if the pre-ceremony footage was more important to us than it was (we ended up editing out a lot of it anyway). Since we wanted a simple video recording to document our wedding, and were not interested in fancy additions that are so popular now, we were a little uncomfortable with the idea of the mic for the groom and interviewing on camera. However, these features served only to enhance the memories captured. It turned out beautifully (and anything we didn't want on the final video we were able to edit). We were especially happy to have the well wishes from guests on film. Overall, we were very pleased with the final result. The visual and audio caliber are outstanding (our family and friends were very impressed with the professional quality as well). Before sending the proof, John made sure to get some of the original songs from us for music that didn't record well at the reception, so that the sound would be perfect. We loved the full length video and only made minor edits to it. The highlight video, however, was not at all what we had envisioned. This had nothing to do with the quality but was a matter of our personal preference in style. We composed a very detailed list of changes, and John and his team patiently worked with us until we were happy with it. We are thrilled to have such a special keepsake from our wedding to enjoy for years to come. Thank you, LeniCam!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Erica C

Lenicam had a video contest during the Dallas Bridal expo. I won the contest and they made me a beautiful love story video. Michelle made any adjustments I asked for and they were so sweet. This video was a blessing when my family needed it most. Thank you Lenicam!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jannetta B

Lenicam was very prompt on showing up for our special day. They had one camera on the Groom and Bride the entire day for Pre-Wedding festivities. They set up 3 cameras for the Ceremony and had 2 Camera persons for the Reception. We were very pleased with every aspect of... Read More our special day. We both were very pleased with the editing and final Blue Ray DVD. I highly recommend this company in capturing your special day. Best wishes and congratulations on your Wedding.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Callie D

LeniCam videoed our wedding March 2015 and they were absolutely great!! Not only did we fall in love with the video they did for us but they were fantastic to work with. I remember thinking how strange it was going to feel having someone videoing me all day but they were so... Read More personable, easy going and fun to work with. I would recommend them for anyone wanting a high quality wedding video, along with a great experience. I cannot tell LeniCam enough how grateful we are that we chose you to video our wedding! You made the best day of our lives last forever :)

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Sarah F

We used LeniCam Video Productions for our wedding in March 2014. We had a wonderful experience working with John and his crew. They are professional and very detailed-oriented during the planning process. We received our video back in a timely manner and were extremely happy... Read More with the outcome of our video. The quality of the video and audio are impeccable! They captured all the moments that were special to us and moments that we didn’t know happened. One special thing LeniCam does is that they ask all of the wedding guests to give a well wish to the bride and groom on camera. My grandfather was able to attend my wedding and gave a well wish. Three weeks later, he passed away. Without LeniCam, I would not have that special memory to go back and watch! We highly recommend them-100%!

Best Wedding Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Alyssa J

I used LeniCam Video Productions for my wedding, and then three years later my sister used them for hers - they are hands down the best! LeniCam was very professional and great to work with through the whole process. My mom and I met with John a few months before my wedding day... Read More and told him all the details of my wedding and what specific moments we wanted to make sure were highlighted in the video. The day of the wedding, John and his wife Sue, were the best, we did not worry about the video at all. They caught it all without "being in the way." We loved our highlight video and they (thankfully) edited out the 1,000 times my husband and I whined about how hungry we were while waiting for our reception to start. When we got back from our honeymoon, LeniCam was shortly in contact with us to pick out our DVD cover and we received our videos timely. We had a wonderful experience working with LeniCam and highly recommend them!

Awesome Videographer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Jaymie H

John and his wife are such a great team to work with. He was the videographer for mine and my 2 sisters weddings, and we all really enjoy him. He is easy to work with and you can't even notice that he's there! He will travel for your occassion and will treat you like family!

Great Videographer!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Joanna H

John Lenihan was my wedding videographer in 2012. He showed such professionalism and kindness during the whole process, and created an awesome video of great quality. We liked his work so much that my family asked him to do my sisters' wedding in 2013 and again, just recently in... Read More 2014. Highly recommend this videographer!!

TOTALLY AWESOME!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

I can't say enough great things about John! He was always very professional and very patient with me from the very beginning. No matter how many questions I had or changes I had to make, he was always right there and very accommodating! The quality of his work was... Read More outstanding! We were so pleased with the final video and he captured everything during my son's wedding. We were very disappointed in the photographer we chose, so having John there made all the difference. He was even able to produce photographs for me from the video that the photographer missed. I would highly recommend LeniCam Productions to videotape your wedding. He went above and beyond to make the day special!

True Pro

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

John (Owner) is a true professional as he and his crew knew where to be and at what time to be there without being in the way of the ceremony. Also, might I say very punctual in regards to time. From what I’ve seen his process is simple and effective. He gets to know you way... Read More before the big day and really asks for those most special moments you want captured. If this is your first marriage like mine you might not have a clue but no worries, he will guide you like he did to me. Now about the quality… It was outstanding. We had Mariachi in a building where there was a ton of echo and John was able to make it sound flawless. I can’t stress this enough, he was great to do business with. No regrets here!!!

Great video in a timely manner

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Kelly M

We wanted to use a videographer at our wedding so that we could capture every moment of our perfect day. They were easy to work with during the video they made for the mother-son dance, and got back to my mother-in-law very quickly in every email. On the day of the wedding, they... Read More were where they needed to be without being in the way. The interviews that they did with the guests made the video extra special for us, because we got to hear from some people that we did not get to spend much time with. After they made the video, we received it and were able to watch it within just a few weeks of the wedding. We were extremely happy with the final product, and the crew was great to work with!

So professional ans so good!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

We couldn't be more grateful for all John's works on our wedding video during and after the big day.John and his team made it so easy for everybody. He worked with us on the package to meet both our requirements and our budget. They captured and edited all the precious moments... Read More very professionally and made all my requests. I will definitely recommend LeniCam!

Great professional work

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Dara A

John Lenihan (LeniCam Productions) is a great videographer, possibly one of the best you can get in the Dallas area. I rarely write reviews but after experiencing much satisfaction from John's work and seeing how much our families love our wedding videos, it will be a disservice... Read More not to review John's work for the great job he did at my wedding. Nothing makes a groom happier than professional service that keeps your bride happy all through your wedding day and yes, my wife and I were both delighted at John's services on our wedding day. A number of reasons make John's services awesome: 1. Diverse experience: We are Nigerians and we wanted a videographer who would capture all the uniqueness of our culture in our wedding. Our first meeting with John showed that he has worked with couples and crowds of diverse cultures. Our wedding video by John justified his ability to fully meet our expectations. Our families loved the videos. 2. Almost Invincible: While recording, John was completely out of the way of people, almost invincible. Yet, he recorded the video at great angles and with awesome voice clarity, capturing lots of details and editing the video to best tell our story. 3. Chapters: The final DVD was made in chapters, telling stories of my wife, myself and our wedding day. Finding specific events in the video is so easy, it makes watching it fun and convenient for everyone. Our families love the videos. 4. Value and Flexibility: John is very easy to work with. He patiently answered all our questions and gave us a package that matched our budget. Even, after the videos were completed and we considered some additional options, he is ready to work with our budget. I will confidently say, John loves what he does and he seems the type who would never compromise the value he can offer.

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Byron B

Lenicam completely made our event so special! As any good videographer, he guided us through each shot as we did our traditional poses. But, what really sets Lenicam apart is what we didn't expect. We had a whole series of shots that he just invented to include the beauty of our... Read More wedding location. He took us around the property - posing us all over for some amazing shots incorporating all of the natural beauty. And, when we got the DVDs to review - we were just so happily surprised. There were so many shots where we exclaimed - "Wow - I never even saw him standing over there". While we were focusing on enjoying the time - we completely trusted Lenicam to handle every detail and we were absolutely overwhelmed.

LeniCam Videos - Superb!

Reviewed on 7/04/2014

My husband and I used LeniCam for our wedding video. We hired two videographers, and they were able to capture some very unforgettable moments of our very special day! Their work was crisp and excellent! The draft was ready, and they were able to make some minor edits as well,... Read More in a reasonable amount of time. We definitely love the highlights and Photo Fun sections of our wedding video! LeniCam Videos - Professionalism, Great Quality, Excellent Service!

Wedding videographer

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Lynn W

Friendly, professional videographer. Loved the personalized service when it came to editing our video. We worked together with the owner and the finished video was excellent.

Best vendor on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Gladys D

It felt good not to have to micromanage at least one of my vendors on my wedding day. Lenicam was that vendor for me. Let John know what is important to you to be captured on your day and it will happen. I barely even knew he and his crew were there, they were so professional... Read More and prepared. After our wedding my husband and I were surprised by a series of unforeseen events which put our wedding on the back burner for several months. So we had no time to see any video footage or pictures, send thank you cards, even open our gifts! John was so courteous and accommodating with us and gave us as much time as needed to be in a good place to review our video and make all my extremely detailed video editing requests. This alone meant so much to us. I would very much recommend Lenicam to everyone. (My wedding took place in Dallas/Addison TX. I had a church wedding with a separate reception location. Blu-ray Hi def video is available! I very much liked this. Our package came with both Blu-ray and standard Dvd's. I requested a third camera for the ceremony to get the view from our guests perspective and also to capture the great view of our church and us as we left.)

John Lenihan

My Passion is to record each nervous giggle, each understanding smile, and each gentle squeeze of your partner and you. I want you to provide you with the memories that will make you laugh, make you cry, and make you see things you missed at your wedding. You will experience highs and lows during life. I hope that during the low times, you will be able to snuggle on the couch, pull out your happy memories, and receive the encouragement from seeing the love of each other. And seeing the love your family showed to you. All our team members all want you to remember this day with joy.