Creative Wedding & Portrait Photography

I have an artist heart // I am far from a cookie-cutter wedding photographer // I like real moments, real people // I love connect with my couples //I enjoy the adrenaline of a wedding day // It's a magical day that I can be part of!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami & Beyond (561) 267-2238

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Victoria G

Lenisse was great! She humored my husband (then fiancé) and I and incorporated our puppy in our engagement shoot and got some great shots! Then at our wedding she was early, got great artistic shots and I actually cried when I saw the beautiful ceremony photos and family photos... Read More she and her assistant Adam took. As a bride you are so focused on your husband (and not messing up) during the ceremony so it is important to have a top notch photographer to capture the moments so you can truly appreciate and relive them for the rest of your life and Lenisse does that! I am so happy!

2017-06-16T10:10:01 Response from the vendor

You guys are the best!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Vanesa G

When my husband and I started looking for a photographer to capture our very special and significant day, it was a hard decision, until Lenisse was recommended for my sister in law who was going to take their maternity pictures with her. When we saw Lenisse's website, her... Read More beautiful work passionated us, and we were sure that we wanted her to be part of our big moment. I'm very happy we had chosen her for our engagement and wedding pictures. There are no words that can quite describe how much love and professionalism she involves on everything she does. She is sweet, responsible, very polite and dedicated to her job. She not only was our talented photographer, but our unconditional friend. She turned a very stressful planning process in a dream that became true. She captured every detail, smile, every one of our family members and friends. If you are reading these lines because you are making a decision, I truly grant you won't regret if you choose her. We feel very blessed because we found her. Thank you very much Lenisse!

2017-06-16T10:10:47 Response from the vendor

Dear Vanesa & Angelo, thank you!! It was a honor photographing your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Carolina D

Lenisse Komatsu Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding pictures. Lenisse and her team are full of great energy, she has always good ideas and advices to make sure you are getting the most out if her services. She walks that extra mile to make her client happy.... Read More Even my guests were impressed of her professionalism and beautiful energy. Definitely, we'll work with her in our next special event. WE LOVE YOU LENISSE! Caro & Sebas

2017-06-16T10:11:41 Response from the vendor

You guys rock!! Nothing is better than meet people like you!!! Lot's of love!!! XO

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Celia C

Lenisse is AMAZING and my pictures turned out beautiful!!!

2017-06-16T10:12:29 Response from the vendor

Dear Celia & Thomas, I can't thank you enough for choosing me!!! It was my honor been part of your beautiful wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Eri L

We are so thrilled that we chose Lenisse to capture our wedding day! We worked with her all the way from Pittsburgh, PA for our destination wedding in Wellington, FL, and from beginning to end, the communication and quality of service was flawless. She did everything she could... Read More to make us feel as calm and comfortable as possible. On our wedding day, she arrived early and stayed late! Our photos are beyond gorgeous and she captured each moment perfectly!! Lenisse is kind, truly cares about her customers and her quality of work, and of course, is extremely talented! Not to mention, we received our photos less than 2 weeks after the wedding! We love Lenisse and would highly recommend her to all!

2017-06-16T10:13:23 Response from the vendor

Dear Eri & Adam, I loved been part of such a special day!! I am so lucky to have clients like you!!! Lot's of love!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lisa S

Lenisse was a complete joy to work with before and during our wedding! So warm, friendly and took serious interest in our ideas. The day of the wedding she was super organized so that our first look and family portraits went smoothly. It was even an overcast day and somehow the... Read More photos are full of light. Lenisse was everywhere all night, she didn't stop shooting. She creates the story of the day in a way that comes alive again and again. I seriously cannot wait to work with her again.

2017-06-16T10:14:22 Response from the vendor

Dear Lisa & Robert, thank you so much for choosing me!! I had a blast photographing your beautiful day!!!! Congratulations love!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Christine V

Lenisse was amazing! She came to my rescue last minute when I was scrambling to find a photographer. She was always available for a call and offered her help in more than just photography. She kept contact with me throughout the entire process and had little surprises for me... Read More here and there that just made everything more special. Quick turn around on photos too :) LOVED HER!

2017-06-16T10:15:11 Response from the vendor

Dear Christine & Luidger, thank you so much to give me the honor to photograph your wedding!! I was fantastic!!! Love - Lenisse.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Erica T

Hands down, Lenisse Komatsu is the best! She is genuine and sweet, and was very attentive from the very first moment I contacted her! Lenisse was very professional and personable; my wedding party, family, and guests loved her kind attitude throughout the entire day. Her work... Read More product is superb! She provided the entire album very quickly, and my husband and I love every photo she got! Truly great shots! Thank you so much, Lenisse!!!

2017-06-16T10:15:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you honey, It was a honor photographing your wedding day!!! Lots of love, Lenisse.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Fernanda C

If we could give you 10 stars we would be more than happy to do it. So much to say about your job and you... Lenisse you made everything come true, I don't have words to describe what you got done. I loved you before I met you. Your personality and professionalism were... Read More incredible and amazing. You made everything super easy and natural. Your creativity shine through. After we saw the pictures we were thrilled how everything was perfect. Super responsible and we were surprised how fast you send all the pictures to us. We strongly recommend you !!!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Cristiane R

Lenisse is amazing! Her ability to capture beautiful moments while making you feel completely at easy is impressive. She is extremely professional, highly creative and the final result will bring a smile to your face for years to come.

2017-06-16T10:16:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Maila B

Lenisse is a great, talented, easy-going photographer. I would recommend her and will definitely be hiring her again in the near future.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Flavia S

Lenisse is an amazing photographer! With an artistic eye, she has made memories for my family and friends for years! Every event with her will be for sure filled with great and sensitive images! We love her work and would strongly recommend it!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Miriam A

Lenisse is an amazing photographer! I was very impressed with her work, she has the greatest ability to register the perfect moments!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nathalia h

She is the best!!! I just hired her again for the second time for my Baby Shower. Lenisse was one of the best investments of my wedding. After quite a few photographer meetings, we instantly knew meet Lenisse that she was different. She's personable, honest, direct, and has such... Read More a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day of Lenisse was punctual and worked her tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great lenisse and her assistant were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. She also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Lenisse to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Melissa A

"We cannot say enough good things about Lenisse!!! When we saw his portfolio we fell in love with her work. She really took the time to get to know us and make us comfortable as we had both never been in front of a camera before. She has a great eye, especially since it rained... Read More during our engagement shoot and was wet everywhere on our wedding day from the freak storm the night before! We STILL came out with the most beautiful, intimate photos. Lastly, working with Lenisse was just so easy. She was super flexible, always prompt with our questions and the delivery of our photos, and is just the nicest guy ever. We are SO happy we found Lenisse!"

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Natalia A

I could not have asked for a better experience with Lenisse Komatsu. She is amazing and the best photographer that I have ever had in my parties! She is very professional and friendly! She made me and my guests feel so confortable when being photographed and everything was... Read More perfect from beginning to end! All the moments turned to be even more special when I saw all the pictures! I definetly recomend her! Thank you so much Lenisse for making all the moments unforgetable!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Andressa B

Lenisse is incredibly patient, attentive and uniquely gifted as a photographer. We enjoyed our experience with her so much while shooting our engagement announcement this past Summer. Lenisse was not only creative with location selections but also attentive to the smallest... Read More details as it related to our surroundings, color choices and poses. She is able to capture unique and one of a kind photos quickly and efficiently making her a dream to work with. We shed tears of joy when we received the link to our engagement gallery and were touched by each and every photo. We cannot wait until she captures our wedding day this Winter!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Silvia R

Lenisse did an amazing job on our wedding day. She took the time to get to know my husband and I in order to ensure that all of our needs were met. She was very sweet and professional and we could not have asked for a better photographer and lets not forget her amazing... Read More assistant! We will continue to book and recommend her services . Thank you so much for capturing every moment so perfectly!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 fabiana g

I am so grateful my path crossed with Lenisse and she was able to capture our wedding day. I fell in love with her style - romantic, but modern and natural - and was so excited when we got our pictures back to see how she was able to capture our personalities and all the details... Read More of special day through her lens. Not only are her photos are amazing, but she is such a sweet and fun person to work with. She was extremely responsive, but the best part was how quick she was able to post a few sneak peeks and turn our photos around so we could have that intimate moment and relive our wonderful day! Our photographer was a priority as we planned our day, and so blessed we got to work with Lenisse.

2016-10-14T16:03:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such nice words! You guys rock!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

I’ve booked Lenisse for several of my most important events: my wedding, my baby shower, and my daughter's birthday. I can definitely say that I wouldn’t change her for anybody else. On every occasion she surprised me more and more. When I saw the results each time, I was... Read More mesmerized by how she captured amazing images that I didn't expect. How didn’t I see it and how did she? Another reason that she became my official photographer is because she’s a great person, simply adorable, and extremely fun, making each session very enjoyable. To sum it up, I recommend her highly, she’s a sure bet for any event.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Laura F

Lenisse did an amazing job photographing my son's 1st birthday party. Working with her was perfect. From our first contact through the day of the event, she was thorough, professional, thought of details I would have missed, and communicated with me to make sure I was getting... Read More what I hoped for. The memories she captured are priceless - from the candid shots to the portraits, all are exceptional. I'm so happy with my decision to have her photograph the party and highly recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Rheanna R

Lenisse was not only professional but warm and enthusiastic. She made sure to capture candid moments and formal group and individual shots. She paid attention to detail in lighting and poses and our outdoor environment. We were comfortable with her being there and while we had... Read More never previously worked with her we felt we knew her and she was family from the beginning. We could not have asked for a better person to capture our most cherished moments and we are beyond grateful for having made the choice to use Lenisse Komatsu Photography. Thank you Lenisse!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Debora S

Lenisse was awesome! She listened to me and my husband and she did an amazing job! She was fast and so professional. She do my engagement photos and my wedding. I always refer her to all my friends! She has a special way to see things and her pictures are beautiful.... Read More She delivered everything that she promised and more! I love her work!

Lenisse Komatsu

Mornings starts with a good cup of coffee. ALWAYS! // I believe in marriage, commitment, togetherness, friendship, love and family // I’m a true “mamarazzi”. I can’t stop photographing my kids! // Slightly obsessed with Chocolate! Dark, milk, white… you name it! I love it all! // I’m originally from Brazil with Japanese lineage and my husband is American-Chinese-Jamaican! We are a global mix! // I cry at Weddings… I can’t help myself!