Lenisse Komatsu Photography

Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami & Beyond

Creative Wedding & Portrait Photography

I have an artist heart // I am far from a cookie-cutter wedding photographer // I like real moments, real people // I love connect with my couples //I enjoy the adrenaline of a wedding day // It's a magical day that I can be part of!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami & Beyond (561) 267-2238

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Amanda I

Where do I even begin? I found Lenisse on one of those typical wedding pages but she is anything but typical or average! I instantly connected with her through not only her amazing photographs but also her bio section. I did not want a "normal" photographer. I was not having a... Read More "normal" wedding. I live in GUAM, had my destination wedding in FLORIDA, and my guests were coming from coast to coast to attend. Lenisse was MORE than accommodating and patient even though the 14 hour time difference makes it generally difficult to be in contact with one another. We had a FaceTime chat to introduce ourselves (how could you NOT love her?) and then the planning started from there. The day of the wedding, when I first met Lenisse, was like I was seeing an old friend. She was very professional, enthusiastic, and just a joy to pose for pictures for for HOURS. The photographs that she captured are UNREAL. Her style is truly one of a kind. I am forever grateful that this universe connected us and she was able to be such an enormous part of one of the most important days of my life. These photographs are now a part of MY families history and generations to come will look at these (probably mock my wedding dress that will totally be "out of style" by then) and be able to share in a special piece on my wedding day. I had my "sneak peak" photos back in an incredibly FAST time and the entire session was finished not too much longer after that. If I could give Lenisse more than 5 stars, I WOULD. If you are contemplating booking her, which I find hard to do after seeing her work, but if we are... DONT. This will be the best decision you can make. The only thing I have to complain about is that I don't live in Florida and Lenisse will not be able to photograph anything else for me until I am back on the mainland. And before I forget, her assistant was fabulous too. Thanks again, Lenisse!! You are above and beyond!

2017-11-06T18:10:57 Response from the vendor

Amanda and Tyler, I am so lucky to be your Wedding photographer - You can be sure that you have a friend forever!!! I love you guys!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Vanesa G

When my husband and I started looking for a photographer to capture our very special and significant day, it was a hard decision, until Lenisse was recommended for my sister in law who was going to take their maternity pictures with her. When we saw Lenisse's website, her... Read More beautiful work passionated us, and we were sure that we wanted her to be part of our big moment. I'm very happy we had chosen her for our engagement and wedding pictures. There are no words that can quite describe how much love and professionalism she involves on everything she does. She is sweet, responsible, very polite and dedicated to her job. She not only was our talented photographer, but our unconditional friend. She turned a very stressful planning process in a dream that became true. She captured every detail, smile, every one of our family members and friends. If you are reading these lines because you are making a decision, I truly grant you won't regret if you choose her. We feel very blessed because we found her. Thank you very much Lenisse!

2017-06-16T10:10:47 Response from the vendor

Dear Vanesa & Angelo, thank you!! It was a honor photographing your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Nathalie R

Lenisse is an incredible photographer and an all around amazing person. My husband and I had the pleasure of having Lenisse shoot our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been happier with our experience with her. Lenisse brings the upmost professionalism,... Read More attention to detail and overall badassery. She made our day extra special and was loved by not only myself and the groom but by our family and friends. Lenisse and her assistant made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera (I'm the worst at taking photos) to the point where I started feeling like a natural. Her sweet and funny personality made me feel at ease as she took some of the most important pictures of my life. She captures images that I can't wrap my mind around and catches moments that truly melt my heart. It goes without saying that I will 100% be going to Lenisse with ALL of my future photography needs, she's a star and an exceptional photographer!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Stephie L

Lenisse was amazing! I recommend her 100%. Things I loved about her: 1) her photography style is very natural and spontaneous; not posed or rigid or cheesy; 2) her business is very developed and organized so it was easy to communicate, make payments, edit albums, etc; 3) she is... Read More very sweet and charming so she makes you feel comfortable when photographing you; and 4) she is very responsive and professional. You will not regret choosing her as your wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Paloma F

What can I say about Lele (Lenisse)... she is simply amazing! Very professional, punctual, lovely, one of the most great person and professional that I’ve ever met! Her photos are breathtaking and she really has a talent! She is funny and make we laugh during the photo shooting... Read More before and during the wedding! She is so hard worker and brilliant! Lele, thank you so much for everything you did for us! And for every kind word you’ve said to me! Love you! Paloma and Phil

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Bevan W

I was beyond thrilled with the photos from Lenisse! Every time I show someone the photos, their most common response is, "they are ALL so good." Lenisse found the best possible backgrounds and the most amazing lighting possible. The only problem was choosing which photos to... Read More print because they were all so good!

2018-02-05T22:29:15 Response from the vendor

You guys are amazing, thank you!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Meg A

Lenisse is awesome! She has a great eye for capturing romantic moments. Her sweet and funny personality makes everyone feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. We received so many compliments on the photos and couldn't be happier. I would recommend her to anyone... Read More looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

2018-02-05T22:28:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you, I loved photograph you two!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jessica M

Amazing!!!!!!!! So unbelievably happy I chose Lenisse to photograph our wedding. She is so friendly and knew exactly what I wanted and expected. I've been looking at my photos everyday for over a week, I can't believe they are mine. Lenisse is so friendly and just an all around... Read More good person. Loved working with her and her assistant. Thank you sooooo much for everything. She will not disappoint you!!!!!

2018-02-05T22:28:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jiane K

OMG!!! The best photographer that we could ask for! Funny, ready and all eyes to us! Lenisse it was my pleasure to have you at my party! You have a client forever ...

2017-11-06T18:16:30 Response from the vendor

I had a BLAST photographing your party!!! Thank you so much darling!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Michael D

What can I say...... Lenisse made our day, one in which we will never forget. She captures moments in your special event that will always be memorable. A photographer can take a picture and it will be something you'll view once and it's forgotten because it didn't capture the... Read More true essence of what was going on at the moment. Not Lenisse, she captures moments that you didn't know were being taken. Special moments. That's what makes her pictures special. We are forever grateful.

2017-08-07T09:40:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you darling, It was my honor to be part of your big day!!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Sarah C

Lenisse and her crew were absolutely incredible! My husband and I enjoyed every moment of working with her. Not only is she very professional, but she has such a warm heart and you can tell that she really loves what she is doing. Her love for her work really comes across in the... Read More photographs. The photos from the wedding are absolutely stunning. Each one is better than the next and they captured the wedding perfectly. As we were going through the photos we felt as though we were experiencing our wedding all over again!

2017-11-06T18:17:32 Response from the vendor

Dear Sarah & Justin - Thank you so much!! I really loved your day!!!! All the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Carolina D

Lenisse Komatsu Photography was the best decision we made for our wedding pictures. Lenisse and her team are full of great energy, she has always good ideas and advices to make sure you are getting the most out if her services. She walks that extra mile to make her client happy.... Read More Even my guests were impressed of her professionalism and beautiful energy. Definitely, we'll work with her in our next special event. WE LOVE YOU LENISSE! Caro & Sebas

2017-06-16T10:11:41 Response from the vendor

You guys rock!! Nothing is better than meet people like you!!! Lot's of love!!! XO

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Celia C

Lenisse is AMAZING and my pictures turned out beautiful!!!

2017-06-16T10:12:29 Response from the vendor

Dear Celia & Thomas, I can't thank you enough for choosing me!!! It was my honor been part of your beautiful wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Eri L

We are so thrilled that we chose Lenisse to capture our wedding day! We worked with her all the way from Pittsburgh, PA for our destination wedding in Wellington, FL, and from beginning to end, the communication and quality of service was flawless. She did everything she could... Read More to make us feel as calm and comfortable as possible. On our wedding day, she arrived early and stayed late! Our photos are beyond gorgeous and she captured each moment perfectly!! Lenisse is kind, truly cares about her customers and her quality of work, and of course, is extremely talented! Not to mention, we received our photos less than 2 weeks after the wedding! We love Lenisse and would highly recommend her to all!

2017-06-16T10:13:23 Response from the vendor

Dear Eri & Adam, I loved been part of such a special day!! I am so lucky to have clients like you!!! Lot's of love!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lisa S

Lenisse was a complete joy to work with before and during our wedding! So warm, friendly and took serious interest in our ideas. The day of the wedding she was super organized so that our first look and family portraits went smoothly. It was even an overcast day and somehow the... Read More photos are full of light. Lenisse was everywhere all night, she didn't stop shooting. She creates the story of the day in a way that comes alive again and again. I seriously cannot wait to work with her again.

2017-06-16T10:14:22 Response from the vendor

Dear Lisa & Robert, thank you so much for choosing me!! I had a blast photographing your beautiful day!!!! Congratulations love!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Christine V

Lenisse was amazing! She came to my rescue last minute when I was scrambling to find a photographer. She was always available for a call and offered her help in more than just photography. She kept contact with me throughout the entire process and had little surprises for me... Read More here and there that just made everything more special. Quick turn around on photos too :) LOVED HER!

2017-06-16T10:15:11 Response from the vendor

Dear Christine & Luidger, thank you so much to give me the honor to photograph your wedding!! I was fantastic!!! Love - Lenisse.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Erica T

Hands down, Lenisse Komatsu is the best! She is genuine and sweet, and was very attentive from the very first moment I contacted her! Lenisse was very professional and personable; my wedding party, family, and guests loved her kind attitude throughout the entire day. Her work... Read More product is superb! She provided the entire album very quickly, and my husband and I love every photo she got! Truly great shots! Thank you so much, Lenisse!!!

2017-06-16T10:15:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you honey, It was a honor photographing your wedding day!!! Lots of love, Lenisse.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Fernanda C

If we could give you 10 stars we would be more than happy to do it. So much to say about your job and you... Lenisse you made everything come true, I don't have words to describe what you got done. I loved you before I met you. Your personality and professionalism were... Read More incredible and amazing. You made everything super easy and natural. Your creativity shine through. After we saw the pictures we were thrilled how everything was perfect. Super responsible and we were surprised how fast you send all the pictures to us. We strongly recommend you !!!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Cristiane R

Lenisse is amazing! Her ability to capture beautiful moments while making you feel completely at easy is impressive. She is extremely professional, highly creative and the final result will bring a smile to your face for years to come.

2017-06-16T10:16:11 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Maila B

Lenisse is a great, talented, easy-going photographer. I would recommend her and will definitely be hiring her again in the near future.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Flavia S

Lenisse is an amazing photographer! With an artistic eye, she has made memories for my family and friends for years! Every event with her will be for sure filled with great and sensitive images! We love her work and would strongly recommend it!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Miriam A

Lenisse is an amazing photographer! I was very impressed with her work, she has the greatest ability to register the perfect moments!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nathalia h

She is the best!!! I just hired her again for the second time for my Baby Shower. Lenisse was one of the best investments of my wedding. After quite a few photographer meetings, we instantly knew meet Lenisse that she was different. She's personable, honest, direct, and has such... Read More a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the wedding day of Lenisse was punctual and worked her tail off! One of the biggest comments from our guests was how great lenisse and her assistant were and how dedicated to getting the perfect shots they were. She also ensured that we got all the shots in but were fully present and enjoying our wedding. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Lenisse to thank! I highly recommend her services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Melissa A

"We cannot say enough good things about Lenisse!!! When we saw his portfolio we fell in love with her work. She really took the time to get to know us and make us comfortable as we had both never been in front of a camera before. She has a great eye, especially since it rained... Read More during our engagement shoot and was wet everywhere on our wedding day from the freak storm the night before! We STILL came out with the most beautiful, intimate photos. Lastly, working with Lenisse was just so easy. She was super flexible, always prompt with our questions and the delivery of our photos, and is just the nicest guy ever. We are SO happy we found Lenisse!"

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Natalia A

I could not have asked for a better experience with Lenisse Komatsu. She is amazing and the best photographer that I have ever had in my parties! She is very professional and friendly! She made me and my guests feel so confortable when being photographed and everything was... Read More perfect from beginning to end! All the moments turned to be even more special when I saw all the pictures! I definetly recomend her! Thank you so much Lenisse for making all the moments unforgetable!

Lenisse Komatsu

Mornings starts with a good cup of coffee. ALWAYS! // I believe in marriage, commitment, togetherness, friendship, love and family // I’m a true “mamarazzi”. I can’t stop photographing my kids! // Slightly obsessed with Chocolate! Dark, milk, white… you name it! I love it all! // I’m originally from Brazil with Japanese lineage and my husband is American-Chinese-Jamaican! We are a global mix! // I cry at Weddings… I can’t help myself!