Still blooming since 1974

We are a locally owned, family operated business since 1974. Our goal is to make your special day all that you dreamed it would be. We have state licensed designers and wedding coordinator on staff. Please contact Annie for a free consultation.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1013 Old Spanish Trail, Scott, LA Serving the Acadiana Area (337) 234-1421
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ellen C

Leona Sue's went above and beyond for our wedding! From the first meeting with Annie she instantly knew what I wanted and saw the vision I was going for. When I walked into the reception hall I was floored by the decorations and flowers, it was everything I had dreamed! Leona... Read More Sue's is by far the most professional florist and in my opinion the best option in the Acadiana area!

2016-11-30T21:33:25 Response from the vendor

We are so happy it was all you dreamed it would be! It was a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 June J

Leona Sues did an exceptional job. We were very pleased! Thank you for making it absolutely beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Carolyn A

I was married in April 2016, and the flowers from Ms. Annie at Leona Sue's were gorgeous! I didn't have strong opinions about the kinds of flowers I wanted, I just knew what colors and how much I wanted to spend. Ms. Annie took that information and put together beautiful... Read More bouquets and boutonnieres. The flowers were delivered on time, and my bridal bouquet was in a nice vase, which kept it fresh before the ceremony and made a great display during the reception. I would highly recommend Leona Sue's to other brides!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Kaysha C

Wonderful customer service and product. Very honest, well priced, and accommodating. Had a few specials requests that they were happy to make happen. Definitely one of the best!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Leslie B

Amazing service, reasonable prices, and our flowers were perfection! This place is THE BEST!

2016-11-30T21:34:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was great working with you.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Courtney H

Annie and the team at Leona Sue's were awesome! They worked with my budget and made sure everything was perfect :)

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Erin P

Leona Sue's Florist was beyond amazing! They were so organized, friendly, creative, and easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. They helped when situations went wrong and were very accommodating to change. We received multiple compliments on the flowers and... Read More floral decor at the wedding. Our meetings before the wedding went smoothly and they always made us feel comfortable with our decisions. THANK YOU Mrs. Annie and staff for all your help and hard work. Our rehearsal dinner flowers, bouquets, floral decorations, boutonnieres, and everything else were beyond beautiful. My mom and I had a blast working with y'all!

2016-06-28T13:21:39 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to work with you and your mom. We are so happy that you were pleased.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Elizabeth F

Our flowers were OUTSTANDING. I knew their work was great but was totally blown away how everything came out. Your wedding day should be stress free and I could relax knowing they were taking care of our flowers. Annie has been in the business for years and it shows!!

2016-06-15T11:29:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Elizabeth, if was wonderful designing your garden themed wedding.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Brittany R

Leona Sues did and absolutely amazing job with all of my flowers for my wedding! Everything came out better than I had imagined, they worked with me and did every special addition I requested, even last minute ones the day before. My arrangements were nothing short of breath... Read More taking, and made a true statement in the room, and helped bring everything together! I couldn't have asked for better people to work with! 110% satisfied!

2016-04-21T17:11:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I was our pleasure to work with you Brittany.

4 very different weddings; same excellent results

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Cindy R

My family has used Leona Sue's for SEVERAL weddings and no matter what the theme or preference of the bride, they have always produced perfection! Annie met with each bride and payed attention to their visions of their perfect day! The varieties included a bride who loved... Read More everything pink and pearls, one that was classic and elegant, one beach and fresh theme, one natural with an old world theme. Each time the brides were completely satisfied and the service was impeccable!!!!

Amazing...until the wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kaitlyn W

I originally loved working with the gals at Leona Sue's, until I actually saw all of my flowers on my wedding day. I had met with the consultants twice and emailed/called quite a few times about the details of the wedding.I had assumed everything would turn out the way we had... Read More talked about, but you know what they say about assuming... I had specified WHITE everything, and it was all neutrals and ivories. My Bridesmaids bouquets looked like disgusting cauliflower, and my Bridal bouquet was NOTHING of what I had said.I specifically mentioned NO roses and only certain flowers. I counted 2 of the flowers that I actually wanted and mostly ivory roses, as well as tons of greenery, which I wanted none of. While the staff was great, getting the opposite of what you wanted on your wedding is never what the bride wants. Great people, just highly disappointed.

Beautiful flowers, great service!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Sarah H

I got exactly what I wanted from their custom bouquets. They offer custom combinations by color and style and allow you to build your package. Delivery services are available and the flowers were fresh. Overall great customer service and very affordable.

happy

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Tori H

i loved my flowers.

Just a small hitch...

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Tracy H

I've always been satisfied with their work in the past, but this go round I wasn't 100% satisfied. My bouquet was all supposed to be the same color roses, but turned out they were two completely different colors. I would definitely still recommend them!

Meet The Events Director

Annie Taylor

Leona Sue's Florist proudly serves the Louisiana area. We are still blooming since 1974! Our family is privileged to be serving your family with the best of care. We are anxious to please you and believe in giving the best of quality and service available. This has helped us to be successful for over 35 years. .