Leoness Cellars

Temecula, CA

Book Your Wedding with Leoness Cellars

A BALLROOM IN TEMECULA, CA

Situated on the De Portala Wine Trail in the heart of California's renowned Temecula Valley wine country, Leoness Cellars is an elegant special events venue located on one of the area's most stunning cabernet sauvignon vineyards. To-be-weds desiring a truly upscale wine country experience for their wedding enjoy a fabulous outdoor ceremony site and the use of the venue's sophisticated barrel room for a stylish indoor reception. Guests are awestruck by the venue from the moment they enter the property, driving past towering Italian cypress trees that lead up to a European-style chateau.

Spouses-to-be who choose Leoness Cellars are treated to an array of scenic locations for truly fantastic wedding photo shoots, from the rows and rows of grapevines to the striking chateau's impressive facade. The couple and their guests also enjoy picturesque views overlooking the 70-acre vineyard and Mount Palomar in the distance.

Outdoor Ceremony Site. Set on top of a hill above the vineyard, Leoness Cellars' ceremony site lets the couple exchange vows in front of a white wooden arbor set against a beautiful backdrop of the vineyards and surrounding valley. A wall with a striking lion's head fountain is located at the rear of the space, creating a more secluded feel and allowing the bride to make a grand entrance as she makes her way down the aisle. The outdoor ceremony site accommodates up to 300 seated guests.

Lawn and Patio. Following the ceremony, guests then head over to a sprawling lawn space for pre-dinner drinks and hors d'oeuvres. A shaded patio in this space, located just next to the vines, offers a cool place for guests to escape the heat.

The Barrel Room. After cocktail hour, guests are led for a romantic walk on an illuminated path through the vineyards to reach the barrel room, where they enjoy an evening of fine dining and dancing in a chic industrial atmosphere. This spectacular space is surrounded by wine barrels and decorated to provide modern flair for receptions. Dark brown walls, romantic mood lighting and comfortable lounge chairs in the corner give the room a cozy feel, while its beautiful polished concrete floor provides ample space for dancing. The barrel room comfortably seats up to 250 guests or holds up to 400 people for standing cocktail receptions.

Leoness Cellars provides to-be-weds with an exclusive experience on their wedding day, as the venue only holds one event per day. This provides vendors ample time to set up and guarantees total privacy for you and your guests. In-house catering for all events is provided by its renowned restaurant, which has won numerous Best Winery Restaurant awards. For all other services, the couple is encouraged to use Leoness Cellars' preferred vendors, which were hand-picked for their ability to provide exceptional service.

This team of wedding experts includes a wide range of services, such as floral arrangements, entertainment, photography, transportation and wedding planning. The preferred vendors list also includes suggestions for cakes and desserts and photo booths. Leoness Cellars also partners with several local hotels to offer accommodation options for your out-of-town guests.

The word "Leoness" means "village of dreams," which is exactly what this stunning estate offers. When hosting a wedding at Leoness Cellars, you get the following perks:

• Sample an array of Leoness Cellars' award-winning vintages, including a dessert wine
  • Private wine tasting
  • Schedule a tour of the vineyards and wine-making facilities

We make your special day the perfect experience!

Leoness Cellars is a hidden gem that offers an ambiance of intimacy and romance. It’s no wonder why couples choose our property as the perfect backdrop to exchange “I dos.” Residing in the center of Temecula Valley’s Wine Country, the French countryside inspired winery with its enchanting architecture, vineyard views, brick turrets and ivy wall serves as the perfect setting to capture your day. Leoness Cellars is unique in its own right and one visit to the property will leave you speechless with endless wedding possibilities.

Ballroom, Restaurant, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

38311 De Portola Road, Temecula, CA (951) 216-7307

Thanks Leoness and Laura!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Kaylee M

I was recently married at Leoness and I would highly recommend it to everyone! I was in awe the moment I saw the view but it wasn't until I met Laura, the wedding manager that I knew I had to get married here. She was so knowledgeable and organized, never pushy like the other... Read More places. Throughout the whole process she was amazing and so helpful! The entire staff catered to our every wish. Gorgeous location, great food and attentive and friendly staff! This place is phenomenal and I couldn't be happier!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Cory M

We were married at Leoness and loved everything! They were so flexible and went above and beyond our expectations. The Manager was a doll and didn't mind working almost exclusively with me (the groom)! All of the staff was attentive and friendly. I can't say enough great about... Read More this place! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Loved It

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Nicole Z

The venue was absolutely beautiful!! August/September are definitely the months you want to get married here. My husband and I just got married here on 09/17/11 and the winery was just breathtaking. There were grapes on the vines and it was green everywhere. Our guests could not... Read More stop raving about the location and many of then told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been too. And as the bride, I got to rid up the ceremony on a horse & carriage who then stayed to give our guests rides after the ceremony! The one negative though was their event coordinator. We had some problems with her responding to our calls/emails and letting us have what we requested for the wedding but in the end, it was all so worth it. Definitely recommend this!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Katie G

When we began looking for wedding venues, I pictured a vineyard. As SD residents, I knew Temecula would be the destination. After doing my research, and visiting countless wineries, Leoness stuck out above the rest. Unlike other venues, I knew our wedding would feel intimate and... Read More private. I loved how Leoness only allowed one wedding per day. (If you're looking at Temecula venues, that's something I would definitely inquire about...). After booking our wedding with Leoness, I began working with Mary, the site coordinator. She was amazing. I loved how quickly she communicated through email. She was always available for us to meet at Leoness, and always very knowledgable and assuring. I'm slightly sad our wedding is over, because I won't see her as much. She was so kind and easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Unfortunately, there was projected rain on the forecast. Mary was so quick to send me updates and alternative options for a rainy forecast, even on her day off. Luckily, it didn't rain...and our wedding was incredible. Our guests loved it! My husband and I felt like we were in a dream. There is nothing like that ceremony view on that hill. It's gorgeous... and the barrel room. It's so romantic. Our pictures and videos turned out so beautifully. We are extremely happy we chose Leoness. I couldn't have pictured the happiest day of our lives anywhere else!

Spectacular Setting!

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Yvonne H

This winery is really spectacular. Unique and off the beaten path in Temecula. We were able to provide our guests with multiple transitions throughout our event. Started outside for our ceremony, then moved down the hill at an outdoor patio for cocktail reception, then a walk... Read More through the vineyard before heading to the barrel room for our reception. Amazing. The challenge we had was the inflexibility of the venue with regards to set up time. They have a very strict contract with no room for negotiation of even 30 minutes extra or dropping off of equipment before your allotted 2hrs before event start. Be aware of that and be really sure your vendors can work under that timetable. Our Leoness coordinator, while great to work with in person, was not always responsive over email or to phone calls. It took multiple times to get a hold of her. It also took them 4-5 weeks from the signing of the contract to confirm and cash the deposit check. That was problematic, because it delayed further planning until the exchange of money and confirmation happened. We also got a wine club membership (to lower the cost) and that took several months to process. However, on the day of, the staff were amazing. If anything was an issue, I didn't see it, which is the way you want it to go down. We got nothing but compliments on the service during our event. Recommend the venue, but be ready to send constant emails and don't expect speedy responses during the planning process.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Matt D

Leoness went above and beyond to make our wedding a fantastic day. They had great communication leading up to the event and were very flexible with our plans. The onsite coordinator made the difference and ran things flawlessly. We even forgot a case of wine keys and they... Read More shipped them to us free of charge. Fantastic Venue!

We had the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Cherreis W

I had the wedding of my dreams at Leoness! The property is breathtaking and the ceremony site sits on a hill overlooking all of the vineyard. We were the only event on property so it was as if we rented a winery but didn't pay for it! The Day of Coordinator, Mary was great as... Read More was the rest of the staff. We absolutley loved Laura, the manager, she took great care of us from beginning to end. Laura and her team gave us such an amazing experience, we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I can't thank them enough!!!

Loved It!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2013

I was recently married at Leoness and I would highly recommend it to everyone! I was in awe from the moment I saw the view but it wasn't until I met Laura, the wedding manager that I knew I had to be married here. She was so knowledgeable and organized and wasn't pushy like the... Read More other places. Laura seemed to really care about our wedding and was so helpful throughout the whole process. She always had a hug for me, which every stressed out bride could use. The entire staff that day was amazing. The winery is gorgeous and the food was great too! They exceeded my expectations. Truly phenomenal!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 Emily S

My husband and I were determined to get married at a beautiful wedding. We went on TheKnot and used their resources to compare venues and found Leoness Cellars on the way. We went to look at the venue and it happened to be pouring rain on that day but we couldn't think of... Read More anywhere else! The staff was friendly, the venue BREATHTAKING, and we knew it was the one. We didn't have to see it anymore and we knew. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice. Everyone loved the venue and commented on how beautiful the area was. It truly is worth looking at, even in the dead of winter!