Leoness Cellars

Temecula, CA

We make your special day the perfect experience!

Our elite staff, award winning chefs, and breathtaking grounds, promise the day of your dreams. Our ceremony lawn overlooks miles of spectacular rolling hill vineyards. Our Barrel Room is the largest in wine country allowing for an extraordinary reception for you and your guests.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Restaurant, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

38311 De Portola Road, Temecula, CA

Thanks Leoness and Laura!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Kaylee M

I was recently married at Leoness and I would highly recommend it to everyone! I was in awe the moment I saw the view but it wasn't until I met Laura, the wedding manager that I knew I had to get married here. She was so knowledgeable and organized, never pushy like the other... Read More places. Throughout the whole process she was amazing and so helpful! The entire staff catered to our every wish. Gorgeous location, great food and attentive and friendly staff! This place is phenomenal and I couldn't be happier!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Cory M

We were married at Leoness and loved everything! They were so flexible and went above and beyond our expectations. The Manager was a doll and didn't mind working almost exclusively with me (the groom)! All of the staff was attentive and friendly. I can't say enough great about... Read More this place! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Loved It

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Nicole Z

The venue was absolutely beautiful!! August/September are definitely the months you want to get married here. My husband and I just got married here on 09/17/11 and the winery was just breathtaking. There were grapes on the vines and it was green everywhere. Our guests could not... Read More stop raving about the location and many of then told us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been too. And as the bride, I got to rid up the ceremony on a horse & carriage who then stayed to give our guests rides after the ceremony! The one negative though was their event coordinator. We had some problems with her responding to our calls/emails and letting us have what we requested for the wedding but in the end, it was all so worth it. Definitely recommend this!!

Spectacular Setting!

Reviewed on 4/27/2014 Yvonne H

This winery is really spectacular. Unique and off the beaten path in Temecula. We were able to provide our guests with multiple transitions throughout our event. Started outside for our ceremony, then moved down the hill at an outdoor patio for cocktail reception, then a walk... Read More through the vineyard before heading to the barrel room for our reception. Amazing. The challenge we had was the inflexibility of the venue with regards to set up time. They have a very strict contract with no room for negotiation of even 30 minutes extra or dropping off of equipment before your allotted 2hrs before event start. Be aware of that and be really sure your vendors can work under that timetable. Our Leoness coordinator, while great to work with in person, was not always responsive over email or to phone calls. It took multiple times to get a hold of her. It also took them 4-5 weeks from the signing of the contract to confirm and cash the deposit check. That was problematic, because it delayed further planning until the exchange of money and confirmation happened. We also got a wine club membership (to lower the cost) and that took several months to process. However, on the day of, the staff were amazing. If anything was an issue, I didn't see it, which is the way you want it to go down. We got nothing but compliments on the service during our event. Recommend the venue, but be ready to send constant emails and don't expect speedy responses during the planning process.