Creating Fabulous Paper from Beginning to End!

We are a full service invitation and stationery design studio dedicated to working with you from the beginning engagement announcements to ending with your wedding day stationery. We don't just create invitations, we help you to brand your entire wedding so that you have cohesive and well designed stationery that will be unforgettable to your guests. With over 10 years of experience, we are there to hold your hand through all of your etiquette questions and design choices while providing unique solutions to creating your one-of-a-kind work of art! If you would like to go the simple route we can also help you customize ready-t0-order stationery through our sister company, www.theplumecollection.com. Contact us today to begin discussing how we can make your paper fabulous!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

17344 W 12 Mile Rd, Suite 104, Southfield , MI Serving Michigan (248) 342-9971

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Tamika M

Can I give 10 stars?! The absolute best stationary I've seen!!! Le'trice designed the most beautiful wedding invitations and same day stationary for us and we were blown away. We still get compliments on our invitations and our wedding was almost 2 months ago. In the beginning,... Read More she spent a great deal of time getting to know us as a couple, our style, and vision for our wedding. With that she made the most beautiful sample proofs and I was floored 😍 Everything was perfect! The elegance of her designs, and her attention to detail is unparalleled. Throughout the entire process she kept in touch, always keeping me in the loop...which was greatly appreciated and a must for any stressed out bride!! Our wedding day stationary included our seating chart, menu cards, programs, cigar labels and match boxes, and gift boxes for our wedding favors...all were designed in the theme and elegance of our wedding invitations!! Le'Trice even took the initiative to design our monogram and included it on our stationary...what a lovely and special touch! Another thing that our guests still talk about is the welcome bag. Le'Trice designed beautiful welcome bags for our guests staying at the hotel which included a very cheeky 'do not disturb' sign: 'I partied all night at the wedding of...' it's these small yet special touches that set Le'Trice apart from the rest!! Look no further...you've found your stationary designer!! Trust me you will not be disappointed and all of your stationary will stand out in a very beautiful and unique way!! She will definitely be my stationary designer for all future events.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018

Working with Le'Trice has been a fantastic exepreince from start to finish! All I can say is that the finished invitation suite exceeded my expectations in every way but especially the beautiful quality of the pearlescent card and envelopes not to mention the beautiful... Read More presentation of the packaging when they arrived in the UK. I just couldn't beleive it. Le'Trice's ability to grasp my vision and concept, her attention to detail and the creativity of the designs are simply breathtaking. Thank you Le'Trice! Thank you for doing such an amazing job. May God continue to bless you and the work of your hands. Amen.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tameka B

I can't say enough great things about Le'Trice and her team! Professional, fast, and efficient. She took my vision for what I wanted the stationary to look like and exceeded my expectation all while staying in a good budget!!! That is a great plus! The save the dates set the... Read More tone for the wedding and all the guest were raving about them with anticipation of the invitations. Le'Trice also designed the signage for our welcome gifts for out of town guests, and all day of stationary. We have one more piece of the project to complete which are the Thank You cards and I can't wait! Everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Bianca A

I found Lepenn Designs from the internet! I was a little afraid at first because as a bride I think you get so nervous if you don’t have a person that had experience with a vendor it’s hard to trust them in the beginning! But the bride God’s were with me! From the first time I... Read More spoke with Le’Trice I was so happy! She was nice and very professional! She worked with my budget and gave me prices for all the paper items I needed for my wedding! She really took my vision and turned it into reality on my budget! She was accessible and for any questions and I actually made some mistakes and she was able to catch them before I did which was great! I I was so pleased with her services and she made this process so easy for me! I would recommend Lepenn Designs for any paper items for your wedding! If you want professionalism, timeliness and great work this is the company to use!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Carolyn H

Le'Trice helped us with designing and printing our Save the Dates, wedding invitations, and day of stationary. She was great to work with and was very professional and also amenable to making changes/edits to the mocks that we had. We have received so many compliments on them... Read More from our guests. We still have the monogram design and incorporate it into stationary. Thanks, Le'Trice!

Royal Invites and Royal Service

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Tanika J

I have used Le'Penn Designs for all of my wedding stationary and words can' even describe how much I loved my Bridal Shower and Wedding invitations! Le'Trice took my vision and turned it into a reality that was much more than I could have imagined. I got quotes from other... Read More companies and Le'Penn Designs BY FAR provided the best value. I would be remissed if I did not tell you how impeccable the service was! She was very timely and responsive. I would never work with another company other than Le'Penn designs! Now, on to the Thank You cards. You can't go wrong choosing Le'Penn Designs!

Wedding Stationary

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Monica K

Lepenn Designs accomplished the impossible with the little time that was given to complete our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, table setting cards, menu for the reception and thank you cards. Each items mentioned showed expertise and flare from the quality of graphics,... Read More to the originality that created a super unique job. We received rave reviews from family and friends at our wedding. We still have people requesting copies of our ceremony (magazine) program 3 months after the wedding. Le Trice you pulled everything together and you were awesome to work with! Monica

Beautiful Work!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Katie P

Our invitations and stationary were just incredible and true works of art. Le'Trice has such a wonderful gift! Everyone was blown away with how beautiful all of her designs were and felt as if they were being invited to a royal wedding! She took my vision and went with it.... Read More It was exactly what I wanted and then some. We could not have been happier! Le'Trice was such a joy to work with and a true professional from start to finish! We will highly recommend her in the future.

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Sara T

The title says it all! We ordered baseball ticket style invitations with a Milwaukee Brewer theme and they were AMAZING. LeTrice was great to work with! I thought for how many invitations we had to order (600) the price was great. Our guests raved about them!

Le'Trice Penn

With passion and an appreciation for paper and design, Letrice uses her God given talents to transform her client's dreams from a vision to reality. She brings her acute attention to detail to each project she is approached with, regardless of the challenge. Her warm personality and friendly demeanor are part of the overall design experience that her clients appreciate the most, as she always seeks to ensure their happiness. When it comes to designing, Letrice considers herself to be a creative chameleon because she has a design aesthetic that can correlate with any style wedding!