Leslie Fair, Hair Styling and Make-Up

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

Honolulu, HI

Leslie is great!

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Rachel R

Leslie Fair did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I loved both. Leslie has great energy and is a very calming person to have around in all the chaos of getting ready. She made me super glamorous, but I still looked like myself, which was very important to me. She make sure that everything is finished on time, which was very helpful to the timeline of the day. We did a trial session about a month before the wedding, which I highly recommend. I needed up making a couple of minor changes, but it's nice to get an idea beforehand. Leslie is an incredible hair and makeup artist and I recommend her to anyone who wants to look gorgeous for their wedding.

Fabulous

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 Annie H

Leslie was awesome! My husband and I had to move up our wedding due to family health issues, Leslie was not stressed by our shortened time line she was happy to help in any way she could. Leslie did an amazing job on my hair and make up, my 3 bridesmaid's hair and make up, my aunt's make up and my mom's make up she was such a great resource and gave me great advice for other wedding vendor. I can't say enough good things about Leaslie.... just AWESOME

Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Tiffany H

Leslie is a sweet person who does amazing work!!!! She did myself, my maid of honor and my stepmothers hair and makeup!!! It was perfect!!! Thank you Leslie!

Great make-up and hair stylist

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Briana E

To start off with, Leslie is a lovely person and very calming. I had a trial hair and make-up session a few months before my wedding and she she was very flexible, on time and open to changes/suggestions based on what I wanted. On my wedding day, Leslie was on time, very organised and extremely fast. I had six bridesmaids plus my mum and mother-in-law and we were all ready early. I loved my hair and make-up and it stayed on all day despite the weather being incredibly hot and humid (my wedding was all outdoors). I'd never had airbrush make-up before but looking at my wedding photos, the finish was great and natural. I'd definitely recommend Leslie :)

Great Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Doris C

Leslie did an amazing job doing hair and makeup for my maid of honor and myself. She made me look my best ever, and was able to cover up my sunburn that I got after a week in Hawaii. It was money well spent. You can have peace of mind that Leslie will make you look beautiful on your wedding day.

Wonderful!!! GREAT Sylist!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Cindy M

Leslie just did my make-up/hair four times during my wedding week for various events. It was fantastic! Leslie made time for me for a trial run and consultation and really listened to my likes and concerns. I was very nervous about having someone I had never used before have such a resonsibility for making me pretty - but Leslie was GREAT! I was sooo happy with each time. And my matron of honor, who never likes having her make-up done...LOVED Lesie! So did my now mother-in-law (who loved the hair AND make-up) and my mom, who had her make-up done. Leslie is wonderful! Use her!

Great Stylist

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Jennifer S

Leslie did hair and makeup for my mom and I for my May Wedding. She made my makeup look natural. I got compliments the entire night on how good my hair and makeup looked. She uses airbrush makeup. Makeup and hair lasted for the entire event. She was able to come to us on the North shore of Hawaii.

= wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Kellin B

I don't write reviews unless I feel really strongly. Leslie is one of those rare instances. She is just wonderful. Super kind and professional. She listens to you and lets you make up your mind about how YOU want to look. Once you realize she is way good at her job and you let her take the wheel, you won't be sorry. She knows what she is doing. I have never felt more gorgeous and she made my mom and mother-in-law stunning as well. Best part? She is super fast! Like instant hotness. Don't hesitate. Whatever you need, she can do it. Just loved her. Thank you Leslie!

awesome

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Lisa P

Leslie provide me the look I wanted for my wedding day. I loved my hair and makeup. I would choose her again if I had to do I all over again.

Amazing experience! Married June 24, 2011

Reviewed on 7/09/2011 Tamara L

II was planning a destination wedding from California to Oahu. I found Leslie on theknot.com. She was easy to book. Eventhough I didn't do a trial run with her I wasn't at all nervous. She came extra early in case any changes needed to be made to my hair/makeup. She made me feel very comfortable. She kept asking what I liked and didn't like. I felt amazing on my wedding day because of her. Everyone complimented on my hair and I really like the way she wanted to look at my dress to get a feel of the style first. Airbrush makeup was amazing...I cried and sweated and at the end of the night I still looked the same. She did an amazing job on the mothers as well. Thanks Leslie!!!!

Loved Leslie

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Kelly N

Leslie did the makeup for the mom's, bridesmaids and me (the bride). She was very laid back and friendly. She asked a lot of questions about what kind of look we were looking for. She looked at the pictures that we brought and did exactly what we wanted. She even gave me extra lip gloss to touch up during the night. I would definitely recommend having someone come to your room to do hair/makeup. It was a lot more fun and relaxing than the hotel spa. I loved my look and felt glamorous and beautiful!

She Made Me Look Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 Moon Yun P

I found Leslie on The Knot website and fell in love with the photos on her website. I fell for her soft, natural and romantic style. It was exactly what I wanted and it's exactly what I got. The wedding and Leslie is in Hawaii but I did all the coordinating from France! I was visiting my now husband. We did everything by email, and when I got back to Hawaii, I contacted her by phone. We only got to meet the day of the wedding! But she did a great job. I knew I wanted my hair down with waves but wasn't sure if I should also have it half-up, half-down. She put me at ease, checked out my dress, and decided on the half-up, half-down hair with soft, romantic curls. I wanted fake eyelashes and she put on these cute, individual lashes one by one. It really brightened up my eyes. My make-up looked great. My mom really liked it, and everyone told me I looked beautiful. I would use Leslie again.

CoCo, my new BFF!

Reviewed on 3/08/2011 Dawn O

CoCo Dela Cruz who, I guess is contracted by Leslie, did an outstanding job on my hair and makeup. But more than that, she and her assistant were fun and personable! I was so relaxed on my wedding day and enjoying getting ready!

Great Hair & MU

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 cheri h

Leslie is absolutely wonderful. She did my hair and makeup and it lasted all day. We did a consultation beforehand and she was open to my ideas and suggestions.

AMAZING hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/06/2010 Traci H

Leslie Fair is amazing at wedding hair and makeup. She did bridal hair and makeup, bridesmaid hair and make up and even my mom's makeup. She comes to your location and sets up her equipment and is just at home styling you on location. She showed up right on time (maybe a little early), set up all her gear and was ready to go with the heated curlers, make up and everything. She is also just a real pleasure to work with and have around as you are preparing for your big day. She's relaxed, but professional, and just has a great attitude to help relax you as she's doing your styling. A few things to note: --They don't have the fastest response time since they're always busy but keep trying and they will respond: phone, email, website. Don't submit an email and sit for 2 months wondering if she's available. It's worth a follow up call or something...and now I'm not saying to be a pest, but it's worth following up. And if you want a more direct answer, it might be worth picking up the phone. Yes, get off email and try the old fashioned way of having a real conversation. You can try calling Leslie or Mark--both are very easy to work with. Get the details worked out, and get your deposit over to her to secure the date and time. And don't just give her a rough estimate--let her know, I need you between 10 and 2 to do XYZ--are you available? And then book it! I did read in another review sometimes she has a number of weddings in a day--might be worth asking about that. --They take credit card numbers over the phone and will process you an email receipt promptly so you don't have to worry about payment on the day of --BRING PHOTOS of what you like and what you don't like. The more you communicate with Leslie the more you'll get what you want. For my trial, I brought in magazine photos of what I liked and what I didn't and she was right on. We adjusted slightly from the trial but it was exactly what I had envisioned. And the hair and makeup lasted 12+ hours! --BOOK EARLY. I got lucky that she was still available but I think she books up very quickly. --Her studio is now in Kapahulu: 619 Kapahulu Ave #207 I'm kind of sad it's all done because Leslie did an amazing job. I'd hire her again in an instant.

So relaxed

Reviewed on 8/11/2010 Rhiannon L

Leslie and her team came to our hotel to do the wedding party (+ mothers and an aunt) hair and makeup. She was very professional and did a great job on all of us. Leslie was very fun and outgoing and I loved both my hair and makeup!

Great work!

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Adriana L

Leslie is not only a great make-up and hair stylist, she is such a sweet sweet person! She was great. . I got so many compliments on my hair and make-up. I would use her again if I had to do it over!

TO Leslie Fair, Hair Styling and Make-Up