Engagement

Photo

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

241 Coffee Goss Rd, Marietta, PA (717) 314-7266

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Jussy C

Leslie was wonderful to work with. When we first met with her, we felt like we were sitting down with a long time friend. She was easy to talk to, got to know us and saw our vision medially. Her work is what brought is in, she has an amazing gift with her camera. With her... Read More package we got an engagement photo shoot, not uncommon, but she went above and beyond by going to our favorite hiking trail (where we got engaged) and got down and dirty to get the best shots! On our wedding day, she was just one of the gals! She is personable and real. Her work is the absolute best; if she can make us look good you know she is outstanding! ;)

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jon S

Leslie was AMAZING. We can't stop talking about how happy we were with her work and her role throughout the day. She was great to work with and extremely fun and entertaining. Our whole day was full of laughter and fun. Leslie made us feel very comfortable, as we usually do not... Read More like our pictures taken. We will DEFINITELY be using her for future photo shoots. We highly recommend Leslie and could speak about how perfect she is for hours!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Melissa H

Leslie is not only a one of a kind photographer, but such a kind and caring person. We first met Leslie at our engagement shoot in the mountains. My fiance and I have never gotten professional pictures done before, so Leslie really guided us as to where to stand, and how to... Read More position ourselves. Absolutely stunning would be the words I use when I look at our engagement pictures. Not only did she capture us, but also the scenery, which was important to us, because the mountains are part of our story. Our wedding was July 18, 2015. Leslie went beyond being a photographer at times, to being a stylist. She always made sure I was comfortable, because we couldn't have chosen a hotter day to get married. Leslie captured pictures effortlessly from getting ready, to the d├ęcor. Leslie and Artemas did an incredible job during our wedding, and Leslie will always be my first pick for other milestones in my life.

Amazing wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015 Leslie D

We had a very positive experience working with Leslie Gilbert for our January 2015 wedding. We were planning our wedding from a distance, so did most of our communication via phone and email. She responded to our (many!) emails in a timely manner. She was flexible in... Read More customizing a wedding package that worked best for our needs. She ensured us that she was there to capture our wedding day as it unfolded, on our timeline, and that's exactly what she did (even braving the frigid January day with us to capture some great outdoor photos!)... and the photos are stunning! Leslie was so fun to work with - we definitely recommend her! -Leslie & Matt Bainbridge

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Meaghan S

Great artist! Very thoughtful and sweet. Worked well with us and our son. Pictures are so beautiful. The one thing we spent the most in for the wedding but well worth it!!!

WOW!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Jenna S

Leslie is amazing. Her talent speaks for itself, and her easy-going attitude made our shoots comfortable and fun:) We recommend Leslie to everyone in the area! We chose an expensive package, but I think it is worth it for the memories:)

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Julie M

Leslie was amazing! She made me and my husband feel comfortable during our engagement photos and wedding day. Leslie captures the feel of the day and the special hidden moments. Go with Leslie and you will not regret it!

Leslie is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Claudia R

Leslie Gilbert was my photographer for my wedding, as well as our engagement pictures (which were included in our package). She was amazing! She took so many great pictures! She and the photographer she brought with her to the wedding (Katie) were both so great, so professional,... Read More and made everything very stress free! I never felt like they were in the way or interfering. The pictures turned out beautiful, and they made everything flow extremely well. Leslie learned everyone's name so fast, and was very organized and able to give everyone direction for posing, but in a very natural way. She was so easy to work with, and I HIGHLY recommend her! The amount of money we spent was well worth it!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Kristin R

Leslie is by far the most talented photographer we have ever worked with. She has a great eye for the best shots and our pictures were amazing!

Angie

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Angela H

Lesilie was awesome to work with. Our pictures are amazing. If your looking for a great photographer don't look any further you need to use Leslie Gilbert Photography. AWSOME

perfect wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Kristie F

Leslie and her team did such an amazing job. They were timely, professional, friendly and best of all took fantastic photographs that were beyond my expection. I would recommend her to anyone who wants wonderful photos that express your special day.

Lesliesque

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Anne J

Leslie is a kind and professional person who takes superb pictures. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants quality pictures.

BEST pictures EVER

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Angela N

Leslie is the most personable, professional and creative photographers I have ever worked with. She made me and my husband feel completly comfortable and the pictures were PERFECT!!! She took note of my "not so great areas" and totally got the best angles. She worked with our... Read More budget, ideas and schedule. She was ALWAYS available to talk and even refered us to our DJ!!! I will be using her for ALL of my future professional pictures!

One in a million

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Sarah C

Leslie is one in a million! She did an amazing job capturing every special moment of our wedding day! My friends and family were amazed by her work and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the memories that will last a lifetime. It was like having your best friend by... Read More your side taking pictures - she made us feel very comfortable and at ease throughout the entire day! We continue to work with Leslie now that we are starting a family!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Hadley S

Trust your wedding photos to this amazing photographer. She'll take care of you throughout the entire process and deliver the most exceptional pictures you've ever seen. Looking at each picture she took after the wedding was like opening hundreds of presents one after... Read More another. In addition to the work she does, she also makes you comfortable and is so much fun to be around. You'd be hard pressed to find a single bride whose expectations weren't exceeded by Leslie. If Leslie delivered babies, I'd trust her with that too. She simply does not disappoint.

Look no further than Leslie Gilbert

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Amy G

When we found Leslie Gilbert's website we were in awe, we felt like we were part of each experience she photographed and we knew we had to consider her for our own wedding. After meeting with her we knew we didn't need to look any further. Leslie showed us dozens of albums of... Read More wedding's she recently photographed and we could see ourselves in her work. She truly does deliver, we received all of our images shortly after returning home from our honeymoon, and we received our wedding album within 3 months of our event. We have pictures on display throughout our home and receive compliments whenever guests are over, she's the real deal! Look no further than Leslie Gilbert photography if you're looking for someone who will keep you at ease on your day and capture moments you'll cherish for a lifetime. I rave about Leslie every chance I get and look forward to working with her in the future!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Erica H

Photography was one of my biggest splurges on my wedding and I could not be happier with Leslie! Not only does she take amazing pictures, but she is so much fun to be around. She did both our engagement session and Wedding and we have so many wonderful photographs that we will... Read More cherish forever. We had such a fabulous time with her will definitely be using her in the future to take pictures of our family. Book Leslie, you will not regret it!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 11/01/2010 Katie B

Exceptional photography was one of our highest priorities for our wedding, so I searched far and wide; believe me, no one else can compare. Leslie is simply the best. You can expect to get creative, beautiful shots that are unlike the typical, cliche wedding photos. Besides... Read More being an amazing photographer, Leslie is an amazing person. She truly cares about the people she works with. She has been so thoughtful throughout the whole process. If you would like a more detailed account, please have Leslie refer you to me (Katie Bringuier) so that I can gush even more about Leslie Gilbert Photography!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Lindsay D

Leslie was so helpful the day of the wedding, and she took incredible photographs. I would recommend her to anyone in the central PA area looking for a photographer.