Lesnick Photo

Serving Northern VA, DC, MD and destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

P.O. Box 216, Manassas, VA Serving Northern VA, DC, MD and destination (703) 651-2587

Amazing Memories

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Betsy S

I used Mike and Erin as our wedding photographers and couldn't have asked for a better experience. They were professional, on time and lots of fun! They listened to what our ideas where but they also came up with some cool ideas based on the location and our personalities. They... Read More make a great team and the outcomes were beautiful pictures that captured the memories of our big day.

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 11/28/2013 Kathy M

Mike shot our wedding photos as well as our engagement photos. They all turned out wonderful! In addition to great photos, he has a great personality and was easy to work with. We could tell that he really loves his work and was enthusiastic and excited to be a part of our... Read More special day. We would definitely recommend him to a friend.

The perfect photographer

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Pearl P

Mike and Erin were a great photography team that had that personal touch. They got to know me and my husband's personality so they would show in our pictures. We are sooo excited to see the final product!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 I. Elena R

I met Mike at a Bridal Show. I have to say his pictures took my breath away. He captures the moment, which I love. He is very personable! Highly recommend!

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Jennifer H

Mike did both our engagement pictures and wedding we LOVE our pictures!!!! Everyone has said how beautiful our pictures are. We can not thank him enough for captureing out special day. We have so many pictures to choose from, I have to buy more frames :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/13/2011 Kat V

Mike was amazing to work with and he is the utmost professional. He is really down to earth and I felt like I had known him forever. He made the entire wedding party feel comfortable and it shows in the awesome pictures he took.

Thrilled with Mike Lesnick Photography

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Abigail S

Mike is a fanTASTIC photographer. I love his work, and he was so easy to work with on our wedding day. He was accessible and patient, and was the best investment we made. Hire this guy!