Levan's Catering Weddings

Our passion is creating custom menus with delicious and imaginative cuisine for each event, satisfying the most discerning taste while representing the uniqueness of each client; earning Levan's Catering a reputation as being Central Florida’s Premier Catering Service

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

910 Belle Avenue , Winter Springs, FL Central Florida (407) 699-9900

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Brooke S

Duane and his staff were absolutely AMAZING. I could not have asked for better on my wedding day. Catering was BY FAR the hardest part of my wedding, I tried almost all of the caterers on my venue's list. After going to Levan's I knew I would stop there. They made everything so... Read More much easier than I was making it. No to mention, the food was GREAT. Might I suggest the Brie Bites, YUM! Duane and Brandy were great to work with, Duane even came out and gave me a hug after the ceremony which made his services even better. My venue gave me 8 caterers to choose from, I would HIGHLY recommend Levan's over any others to anyone getting married in the Lake Mary/Orlando area, you will not regret it. Thank you again Duane! :) Brooke

2016-11-18T08:44:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brooke for the great review. We are so happy to have been able to assist in your big day!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Casey T

I can't rave enough about Duane. His is one of the most personable people I have ever met. We had a budget to work with and he was very understanding of that and helped us get a great deal. He was very attentive to our needs and gave us ideas on things we hadn't even thought of... Read More doing. Him and his assistant were very quick to respond with any questions we had and very nice to work with. The day of my coordinator helped with a lot of the set up as well as Levans. The food was great and service went well. We were very happy with the Levans team!

The Perfect Match

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Stephanie M

Duane and his staff were perfect for our wedding! Duane was very professional and he was a wealth of knowledge! He knew all about the venue and he was able to give us pointers, putting us at ease! The food was amazing, all of our guests were very impressed (and happy) with their... Read More meals. Levan's has a huge variety of linens to use for the reception and Duane will be there to guide you if you have any questions! He was also able to help us with chair and table rentals, which was a huge relief to us. If we could do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing about our caterer - because we loved them!!!! Thanks so much!!

2014-09-30T15:44:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie, for your words of appreciation. It was our pleasure to be there and help you with all the details on your special day. Again, Congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 M Y

I hired Duane and his team at Levans Catering for my wedding. My husband and I had a buffet style setup with about 180 guests. Duane was very professional and met with us a few times before the wedding to ensure nothing was missed. We met for an initial tasting, final tasting,... Read More and final meeting to discuss all the final details like table setup, etc. Duane did an amazing job getting 180 people in & out satisfied and in a timely manner. Duane was very organized and the food was amazing. Duane was also very personable and did his best to work with our budget. The quality, value, & service were all amazing. 5 out of 5!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Renee E

Levan's Catering did a phenomenal job for my daughter's wedding. The food was terrific and hot. The reception tables looked gorgeous - from the chargers, chair covers, linens, tableware to the glassware. It was exactly how we envisioned it would look like as we planned for... Read More the wedding. Duane, Brandy, Verna and the staff worked hard to assist us with every detail. The staff was always ready to get us whatever we needed with a smile !! I highly recommend Levan's for any of your catering needs. It was a pleasure working with Levan's.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Lindsey E

People are still calling our families to compliment the appetizers and dinner served at our wedding! Duane from Levan's was a blessing from day one! He started off by having Brandy (his secretary) send us a list of his menu and asked us to pick things out for him to make for us... Read More to sample. We loved everything we tasted so it was hard to decide on our final menu, but once we did, we knew it was golden. Duane was fantastic at aiding us in choosing other vendors he had worked with in the past (Pixies and Petal's and Pat's Liquor). He was very professional, easily worked with our budget and was always available for questions and concerns. Peace of mind comes with having such an experienced caterer and we are so glad to have chosen him for our big day. STOP LOOKING ELSEWHERE. LEVAN'S IS WHERE IT'S AT! -Lindsey and Michael Walsh Lake Mary Events Center May 6, 2017

2017-05-30T08:34:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey! We enjoyed working with you on the catering for your wedding! Good luck to you both and we wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Deanna P

This catering company was by far exceptional in all aspects. From the moment we began to deal with them they were on top of everything. Brandy was very helpful in getting us what we were looking for according to our desires and needs. Duane and his culinary staff made our food... Read More very quality tasty. Even down to the set up, service and breakdown of the event, they were on top of everything. All our guests were super pleased at the quality of their food and service. Both my wife and I would highly recommend Levan's catering for any event needed.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Donna C

It was a pleasure working with Levan's Catering. The food was delicious. We chose food that they didn't normally cook and so they looked up recipes and made it happen. The staff was so attentive the day of the wedding that It made everything a breeze. They catered to us hand and... Read More foot so much that I was able to truly enjoy my wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything. Duane worked with our budget and never hesitated to go the extra mile. Verna was wonderful!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Susan C

Levan's made planning the catering so easy and were available for any questions and always responded in a timely manner. The food was amazing and everyone raved about it. Their team goes above and beyond for the bride and groom.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Kaley C

Levan's is definitely the choice to go with. The staff is unbelievable and the food is out of this world. They took such great care of us and made everything go so smoothly. I am very happy we chose them. My family is still talking about how great the food was. Our personal... Read More event manager was constantly making sure we had everything we need and on top of it all! They really did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Carsandra D

Levan's Catering is wonderful, incredible, amazing, and so much more! Not only did my fiance and I enjoy working with them but my entire family is still raving about how great the food and service was at my wedding. The Levan's team were a joy to work with from start to finish.... Read More The team is very kind and organized. They are a bride's dream. Book them today, you will not regret it!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 yissel n

Levan's catering did a great job for our wedding reception,they were on time,professional,responsible and most of all the food was very good, all my guest were very happy with everything. I definitely recommended then if you have a event coming up and you want it be perfect... Read More like my wedding was.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kristen G

Levan's Catering was absolutely amazing! I hired Duane and Levan's for my recent wedding and I am so glad I did! From the moment I made contact with them, it was superb customer service all the way until after the wedding day. And not to mention the food is incredible! All... Read More of my guests are still raving about how good the food was. My husband and I are huge foodies so we knew that the food was going to be a big part of our wedding reception. Duane and his catering staff knocked it out of the park. The presentation was beautiful and all of his staff members were extremely accommodating and polite to all of my guests. We even had Duane set up a desert bar towards the end of the night for all of my guests to enjoy. Duane also supplied all of my linens and they were beautiful and went perfectly with my vision for the wedding day. He even had a waiter assigned to my husband and I to make sure we were able to eat! :) And, when the bridal party arrived to our reception venue, he had appetizers and drinks waiting for us in our getting ready room. Duane is so thoughtful and it is the little details like that I really appreciated on such a special day! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Levan's. I will be recommending them to all of my friends! If you are reading this right now-stop! Call Levan's and schedule a tasting with them before it's too late!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Dee G

They were excellent and professional. The food was hearty and yummy. We took home left overs and enjoyed them as well. We live out of town and they accommodated us so we could meet face to face a few times. They really tried to work with our schedule.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Alex T

My family has used Levan's to cater weddings twice now and each time the food was great. I remembered enjoying everything at my brother's wedding 6 years ago. When I became engaged I knew I wanted to have them cater as well. Every guest that I have talked to since about the food... Read More said they really enjoyed it, especially the mashed potatoes. Most were surprised because they had been to many weddings where the food was cold or just "okay." There were even leftovers that my husband and I enjoyed the next day. We also loved the fact that we could buy our own alcohol. Brandi and Duane were great at settling any nerves I had and were prompt with answering my 20 something questions a few days before the wedding.

2017-01-03T08:32:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to be able to make your day as wonderful as possible! We are so happy that everything went so well and we want to wish you congratulations and the best of luck in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Krista R

Over the course of the year working with Levan's I never had any doubt they would be able to get the job done come wedding day and I was not disappointed. The food was on point and the service and friendly staff was terrific. Duane is a professional and his entire staff knows... Read More what needs to be done to pull off a great event. Book with confidence! - JW

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Marissa Q

Duane and Brandy were so amazing to work with. They made the process so easy from start to finish. Not only was our food great at the wedding but all the small details we asked were fulfilled. The staff was so attentive and were always near by if you needed anything. I... Read More definently recommend using them.

2016-11-18T08:43:51 Response from the vendor

We were honored that you allowed us the opportunity to work with you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Melanie L

Amazing service, great food, always available to answer questions and ready to comity any little thing! Duane and his company were professional and such a joy to work with; I would recommend them to all brides and grooms !

2016-11-18T08:45:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. We were honored to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Joy J

The team at Levan's Catering produced and delivered a beautiful and delicious cocktail hour, dinner and wedding reception. Their linens, table settings and decorations are in great condition and priced reasonably. The team is professional and incredibly easy to work with.... Read More They cooked onsite the day of the wedding and even the pickiest of eaters didn't deny themselves. From the tender filet and perfectly cooked salmon, to the cold gazpacho and flaky brie en croute, the everything was so delicious!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Tiffany B

Levan was a great company to work with. They were helpful and would be able to meet on my schedule. Duane was very nice and kind. They did an amazing job at my wedding. Everyone said they loved three food! It was great! The mashed potato bar was a hit!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Levan's catering did an outstanding job at our daughter's wedding. From start to finish, Duane helped guide us through all the important details to make her day special. The food and service was outstanding! Everyone of our guests commented on how good the food was. We will use... Read More Levan's for all our future catering.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Leanne K

Working with Levan's was easy and affordable. Duane is flexible and very relaxed to work with. They will give you everything you need and help adjust or cut where you don't need. They give you a lot of options and ideas for layout, table arrangements, bar ideas, etc. They head... Read More catering manager made sure we sat and ate and always had a drink or refreshment in our hand. As all couples will tell you, eating at your own wedding is a total after thought. They also took care of returning our kegs for us. All of these little details are definitely things you aren't thinking about, but they are. Thank you for helping be a part and making our wedding the best day ever!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Leslie C

Levan's Catering did an outstanding job providing quality food and great service at our daughter's wedding. The staff was attentative and professional and Duane worked within our budget to deliver a wonderful reception.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Rona R

Levan's just catered for me and my new husband a wedding Sunday brunch held at the Winter Park Women's Club. The food, menu and service was fabulous and plentiful. Duane was very helpful in guiding us as we planned the menu and the presentation. We had two tastings and were... Read More very satisfied with the choices that were offered to us. We decided to have several stations so none of our guests had to wait for food very long . The bartender did a great job too and we were pleased that Levan's lets you supply your own alcohol.( a nice savings too) . We felt the prices were fair for the amount of food offered and for the quality of both the food, the presentations and service. We started with butler passed hors d'oeuvres that were very delicious and fresh fruit, and my guests all seemed pleased wth that course along with the main dishes of chicken and waffles, shrimp with grits, quiches , salad and humus.. and other extras..lots of nice toucheds like fresh berries and syrup offered for the waffles too-for those who preffered their waffles that way. We only had one complaint, it seems that there were an inadequate number of coffee cups and our servers seemed to have trouble keeping up with the demand for fresh coffee.. perhaps my guests consisted of more coffee drinkers than anticipated.. Our on site manager David also made sure the groom and I were fed and had whatever drinks we wanted and we really appreciated that too..so with only one small glitch I would definitely say Levan's met and exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone in this are. They are professional and have areally have a good product! Our wedding will be remembered by us and all our guests as one of the best they ever attended.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Alexa S

I was very satisfied with Levan's until the wedding day. Duane was great to work with and he really knew what he was doing. We had them for our wedding this past weekend and most of the food did not taste as good as it did for the tasting, but the beef tenderloin was perfect.... Read More The main thing that I'm disappointed about was that I gave them VERY specific instructions on how our cookie table was to be set up. The cookies were all handmade by guests at the wedding and I told them they all needed to be on the table at the same time and displayed nicely and they said it was no problem. They only put out half the cookies at the wedding and three of my family members went back and begged them to put the rest of the cookies out and they refused. Finally my mom (the mother of the bride) had to go back and tell them to do it and they finally agreed. They also decided to hand out the plated salads in the middle of the speeches which was a huge distraction to me and my guests. They were also supposed to set up all of my centerpieces and decorations except for the flowers which I had three friends doing but those three friends ended up having to set up all of the decorations and centerpieces and favors. Overall I think the food and service ok but when you pay the amount of money they charge, you expect them to go above and beyond and they really didn't. I wouldn't recommend them to any of my friends.