Levan's Catering Weddings

Our passion is creating custom menus with delicious and imaginative cuisine for each event, satisfying the most discerning taste while representing the uniqueness of each client; earning Levan's Catering a reputation as being Central Florida’s Premier Catering Service

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Food + Catering, Service Staff

910 Belle Avenue , Winter Springs, FL Central Florida (407) 699-9900

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Brooke S

Duane and his staff were absolutely AMAZING. I could not have asked for better on my wedding day. Catering was BY FAR the hardest part of my wedding, I tried almost all of the caterers on my venue's list. After going to Levan's I knew I would stop there. They made everything so... Read More much easier than I was making it. No to mention, the food was GREAT. Might I suggest the Brie Bites, YUM! Duane and Brandy were great to work with, Duane even came out and gave me a hug after the ceremony which made his services even better. My venue gave me 8 caterers to choose from, I would HIGHLY recommend Levan's over any others to anyone getting married in the Lake Mary/Orlando area, you will not regret it. Thank you again Duane! :) Brooke

2016-11-18T08:44:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brooke for the great review. We are so happy to have been able to assist in your big day!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Casey T

I can't rave enough about Duane. His is one of the most personable people I have ever met. We had a budget to work with and he was very understanding of that and helped us get a great deal. He was very attentive to our needs and gave us ideas on things we hadn't even thought of... Read More doing. Him and his assistant were very quick to respond with any questions we had and very nice to work with. The day of my coordinator helped with a lot of the set up as well as Levans. The food was great and service went well. We were very happy with the Levans team!

The Perfect Match

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Stephanie M

Duane and his staff were perfect for our wedding! Duane was very professional and he was a wealth of knowledge! He knew all about the venue and he was able to give us pointers, putting us at ease! The food was amazing, all of our guests were very impressed (and happy) with their... Read More meals. Levan's has a huge variety of linens to use for the reception and Duane will be there to guide you if you have any questions! He was also able to help us with chair and table rentals, which was a huge relief to us. If we could do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing about our caterer - because we loved them!!!! Thanks so much!!

2014-09-30T15:44:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie, for your words of appreciation. It was our pleasure to be there and help you with all the details on your special day. Again, Congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Kaley C

Levan's is definitely the choice to go with. The staff is unbelievable and the food is out of this world. They took such great care of us and made everything go so smoothly. I am very happy we chose them. My family is still talking about how great the food was. Our personal... Read More event manager was constantly making sure we had everything we need and on top of it all! They really did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Carsandra D

Levan's Catering is wonderful, incredible, amazing, and so much more! Not only did my fiance and I enjoy working with them but my entire family is still raving about how great the food and service was at my wedding. The Levan's team were a joy to work with from start to finish.... Read More The team is very kind and organized. They are a bride's dream. Book them today, you will not regret it!!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 yissel n

Levan's catering did a great job for our wedding reception,they were on time,professional,responsible and most of all the food was very good, all my guest were very happy with everything. I definitely recommended then if you have a event coming up and you want it be perfect... Read More like my wedding was.

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Kristen G

Levan's Catering was absolutely amazing! I hired Duane and Levan's for my recent wedding and I am so glad I did! From the moment I made contact with them, it was superb customer service all the way until after the wedding day. And not to mention the food is incredible! All... Read More of my guests are still raving about how good the food was. My husband and I are huge foodies so we knew that the food was going to be a big part of our wedding reception. Duane and his catering staff knocked it out of the park. The presentation was beautiful and all of his staff members were extremely accommodating and polite to all of my guests. We even had Duane set up a desert bar towards the end of the night for all of my guests to enjoy. Duane also supplied all of my linens and they were beautiful and went perfectly with my vision for the wedding day. He even had a waiter assigned to my husband and I to make sure we were able to eat! :) And, when the bridal party arrived to our reception venue, he had appetizers and drinks waiting for us in our getting ready room. Duane is so thoughtful and it is the little details like that I really appreciated on such a special day! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Levan's. I will be recommending them to all of my friends! If you are reading this right now-stop! Call Levan's and schedule a tasting with them before it's too late!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Dee G

They were excellent and professional. The food was hearty and yummy. We took home left overs and enjoyed them as well. We live out of town and they accommodated us so we could meet face to face a few times. They really tried to work with our schedule.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Alex T

My family has used Levan's to cater weddings twice now and each time the food was great. I remembered enjoying everything at my brother's wedding 6 years ago. When I became engaged I knew I wanted to have them cater as well. Every guest that I have talked to since about the food... Read More said they really enjoyed it, especially the mashed potatoes. Most were surprised because they had been to many weddings where the food was cold or just "okay." There were even leftovers that my husband and I enjoyed the next day. We also loved the fact that we could buy our own alcohol. Brandi and Duane were great at settling any nerves I had and were prompt with answering my 20 something questions a few days before the wedding.

2017-01-03T08:32:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to be able to make your day as wonderful as possible! We are so happy that everything went so well and we want to wish you congratulations and the best of luck in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Krista R

Over the course of the year working with Levan's I never had any doubt they would be able to get the job done come wedding day and I was not disappointed. The food was on point and the service and friendly staff was terrific. Duane is a professional and his entire staff knows... Read More what needs to be done to pull off a great event. Book with confidence! - JW

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Marissa Q

Duane and Brandy were so amazing to work with. They made the process so easy from start to finish. Not only was our food great at the wedding but all the small details we asked were fulfilled. The staff was so attentive and were always near by if you needed anything. I... Read More definently recommend using them.

2016-11-18T08:43:51 Response from the vendor

We were honored that you allowed us the opportunity to work with you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Melanie L

Amazing service, great food, always available to answer questions and ready to comity any little thing! Duane and his company were professional and such a joy to work with; I would recommend them to all brides and grooms !

2016-11-18T08:45:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review. We were honored to be a part of your special day! Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Joy J

The team at Levan's Catering produced and delivered a beautiful and delicious cocktail hour, dinner and wedding reception. Their linens, table settings and decorations are in great condition and priced reasonably. The team is professional and incredibly easy to work with.... Read More They cooked onsite the day of the wedding and even the pickiest of eaters didn't deny themselves. From the tender filet and perfectly cooked salmon, to the cold gazpacho and flaky brie en croute, the everything was so delicious!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Tiffany B

Levan was a great company to work with. They were helpful and would be able to meet on my schedule. Duane was very nice and kind. They did an amazing job at my wedding. Everyone said they loved three food! It was great! The mashed potato bar was a hit!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Levan's catering did an outstanding job at our daughter's wedding. From start to finish, Duane helped guide us through all the important details to make her day special. The food and service was outstanding! Everyone of our guests commented on how good the food was. We will use... Read More Levan's for all our future catering.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Leanne K

Working with Levan's was easy and affordable. Duane is flexible and very relaxed to work with. They will give you everything you need and help adjust or cut where you don't need. They give you a lot of options and ideas for layout, table arrangements, bar ideas, etc. They head... Read More catering manager made sure we sat and ate and always had a drink or refreshment in our hand. As all couples will tell you, eating at your own wedding is a total after thought. They also took care of returning our kegs for us. All of these little details are definitely things you aren't thinking about, but they are. Thank you for helping be a part and making our wedding the best day ever!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Leslie C

Levan's Catering did an outstanding job providing quality food and great service at our daughter's wedding. The staff was attentative and professional and Duane worked within our budget to deliver a wonderful reception.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Rona R

Levan's just catered for me and my new husband a wedding Sunday brunch held at the Winter Park Women's Club. The food, menu and service was fabulous and plentiful. Duane was very helpful in guiding us as we planned the menu and the presentation. We had two tastings and were... Read More very satisfied with the choices that were offered to us. We decided to have several stations so none of our guests had to wait for food very long . The bartender did a great job too and we were pleased that Levan's lets you supply your own alcohol.( a nice savings too) . We felt the prices were fair for the amount of food offered and for the quality of both the food, the presentations and service. We started with butler passed hors d'oeuvres that were very delicious and fresh fruit, and my guests all seemed pleased wth that course along with the main dishes of chicken and waffles, shrimp with grits, quiches , salad and humus.. and other extras..lots of nice toucheds like fresh berries and syrup offered for the waffles too-for those who preffered their waffles that way. We only had one complaint, it seems that there were an inadequate number of coffee cups and our servers seemed to have trouble keeping up with the demand for fresh coffee.. perhaps my guests consisted of more coffee drinkers than anticipated.. Our on site manager David also made sure the groom and I were fed and had whatever drinks we wanted and we really appreciated that too..so with only one small glitch I would definitely say Levan's met and exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone in this are. They are professional and have areally have a good product! Our wedding will be remembered by us and all our guests as one of the best they ever attended.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Alexa S

I was very satisfied with Levan's until the wedding day. Duane was great to work with and he really knew what he was doing. We had them for our wedding this past weekend and most of the food did not taste as good as it did for the tasting, but the beef tenderloin was perfect.... Read More The main thing that I'm disappointed about was that I gave them VERY specific instructions on how our cookie table was to be set up. The cookies were all handmade by guests at the wedding and I told them they all needed to be on the table at the same time and displayed nicely and they said it was no problem. They only put out half the cookies at the wedding and three of my family members went back and begged them to put the rest of the cookies out and they refused. Finally my mom (the mother of the bride) had to go back and tell them to do it and they finally agreed. They also decided to hand out the plated salads in the middle of the speeches which was a huge distraction to me and my guests. They were also supposed to set up all of my centerpieces and decorations except for the flowers which I had three friends doing but those three friends ended up having to set up all of the decorations and centerpieces and favors. Overall I think the food and service ok but when you pay the amount of money they charge, you expect them to go above and beyond and they really didn't. I wouldn't recommend them to any of my friends.

average

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Ashley C

They were okay. It was average. They accommodated quite a bit, but dropped the ball in many other areas. My mother basically set up everything because the employees originally forgot the very detailed layout picture that we gave them and then they kept ignoring it. My mother... Read More redid the escort cards twice because they kept mixing them up! We even organized them, labeled them, and put them in alphabetical order - gave each letter their own baggy. That's how detailed we got. The food was slightly different from what we tasted and wasn't as flavorful. They also never served the cake, when it was noted that cake is to be served. When a guest came up to grab a slice, they asked which is which. The attendant answered with a shrug and said "how am I supposed to know?". Our personal attendant for my husband and I was great, however. She always made sure we had drinks and food at our table. It was very nice. I also had employees take home my flowers and favors. Those were meant for guests and my family only. We paid a tip, because it was included, and yet the bartender had a tip jar out on his table! So distasteful.

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Becky E

Levan's Catering is the best catering company out there! Delicious food, amazing customer service, and affordable prices! Duane and his team took care of all the little details that we needed done and left us feeling that there wasn't anything that they couldn't handle. From the... Read More first tasting meeting to the big event, we were blown away by the quality of service and food we received. Couldn't recommend them enough!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Nelinda A

I cannot speak highly enough about Levan's catering. Everything from their food, professionalism and customer service is totally top notch. Our first meeting was to taste test the menu options we'd selected and EVERYTHING was delicious. We had such a hard time narrowing down... Read More what to select because it was all so good. We didn't hire a wedding planner, but Duane was able to give us some guidance on how we can plan for the sequence of events, which was a huge help. We wanted to work with a caterer who would serve our own alcohol to help save money. And not only does Levan's provide this, but Duane was also helpful in recommending how much and what kind of alcohol to buy. They were always willing to help which is exactly the kind of vendor you want to work with. On the day of the wedding we were immediately impressed yet again. There was a specific server whose sole focus was my husband and I to get us anything we needed (drinks from the bar, food, etc.). Anytime our drinks would get a little low he would ask if there's anything he could bring us from the bar. The cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres would've gone completely missed if it wasn't for them setting aside a plate for us! Same with dinner. We had a buffet line, and with being pulled in so many different directions there was no way we would've had time to stand in line to get our food. With Levan's this was not a problem because our food was already plated for us at our sweetheart table! Again, their service was amazing. If you're looking to hire a caterer I would absolutely recommend Levan's. Their customer service is excellent and food is delicious. I received many comments from my guests about how good the food was. Choose Levan's!!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Julie C

My husband and I were thrilled and incredibly impressed by the service we received with Levan's catering. Duane was wonderful to work with, and genuinely wanted our wedding meal to be exactly what we wanted! From the initial tastings through the day of the event, he managed... Read More everything with an amazing level of detail and professionalism. The food at our wedding was absolutely delicious! We had countless guests compliment us on our hors d'ourves (the baked brie bites and coconut shrimp were absolutely divine) and the meal itself was definitely devoured. Levan's allowed us to give our guests an incredible dining experience, while still staying within our budget. The bar setup is truly unmatched to any other catering company we researched as far as value for price. We feel truly blessed by the work of Levan's!

Delicious

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Jennifer B

Delicious food and fabulous service! Our Menu- Butlered hors d'oeuvres (rosemary beef tenderloin skewers, shrimp shooters, fresh fruit kebabs Buffet (BBQ Dry Rub Chicken, Pulled Pork, Redskin Mashed Potatoes, Southern Green Beans, Assorted Rolls, Caesar Salad, Assorted Cheese... Read More Station, Coffee, Iced Tea, Citrus Wedding Punch) Service- Full bar setup, Bartender (2), Service Staff (3) Price ($5363.00) included the setup and break down of all tables/chairs, Levan's coordinated the rentals so the bride didn't have to, and the price included all linens, china, and insurance. The caterer also let us purchase all alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, and a full whiskey bar) to help us save on costs. They served the alcohol under their liquor license. They also packaged up all of the leftovers for the bride and groom's family to take home for a next-day bbq. There was enough food leftover to feed a party of 30 people. Before the wedding we were able to meet with Duane, the owner, 3 separate times to go over tastings, menu options, linens, and a run through. Duane then completed a site visit to double check in person that the evening would go well. We loved the service and food so much that my brother and his fiancee are using them as their caterer for their wedding this upcoming July 2015.

Delicous and Great Service

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jennifer M

We loved everything from Levan's. The food was amazing. They were so patient with us as we made our decisions and the over the top items we brought/they setup. The value was fantastic and if we ever need a caterer again, we will definitely choose Levan's.