Lexington Country Club

Fort Myers, FL

Creating the beginning to your happily ever after

Our friendly professional staff and award-winning culinary team are dedicated to helping you create the day you've always dreamed of. Our elegant ballroom has a breathtaking view of the golf course; the perfect setting for your wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, engagement party or bridal shower.

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

16257 Willowcrest Way, Fort Myers, FL (239) 985-1823

An incredible experience

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Linda G

We are having our wedding at Lexington Country Club and are working with Cindy. All I can say is what a pleasure!! She has been accommodating, helpful, and available whenever we have had a question or concern. She has helped us with navigating the vendor rabbit hole, and we... Read More can't thank her enough. We are 100% confident our day will be a magical one!! Since writing this review we got married at Lexington. Well it was all we could have dreamed of and more. There was nothing out of place and Cindy and her incredible staff following my really long list of requests to a tee!!! Jeff and I could not have been more satisfied with the first day of our married life. We only had about 65 guests but it was a very grand, formal wedding and it was breathtaking. Cindy is outstanding and we would go back to Lexington for future events!!

Created the atmosphere of my dreams

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Samantha S

My in laws live at Lexington so it was a natural choice for us, but it was so much more than that. The coordinator, Cindy...I couldn't have had my dream wedding without her. Everything is coordinated for you and she has recommendations for local vendors that have worked together... Read More for years. The golf course was beautiful and we were given several options of where to have the ceremony. We picked the driving range because it overlooks the lake and it was so serene. They also close off part of the course when there's a wedding going on so it's not like people are playing through while you're saying your "I do's". The service personnel were amazing as well, none of my guests had a single complaint about their drink refills, and the food is amazing. There is a giant menu to pick from and it can be customized however you want! It is such an amazing place and I will forever recommend anyone who is interested in getting married at a beautiful place with staff who cares at Lexington.

All We Dreamed and More!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Lindsay N

My Daughter was married last month on the Lexington Country Club grounds and the reception was in the club. Every detail was perfect! Cindy is so amazing. From the day you meet with her to final song, she is there with you. We worried about nothing the day of the ceremony. She... Read More took care of every little detail. We had access to the complete venue. The grounds were beautiful. We had cocktail hour in one room, dinner and dancing in another. The day was perfect!

2012-11-19T19:46:09 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words; it was a pleasure working with all of you!

Cindy is awesome!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Heather Y

I loved this venue! It is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. We were able to have the cocktail hour in a separate sitting area and the bar and then the doors were open to the main reception area right before the bridal party arrived. Cindy was absolutely amazing. She made... Read More everything so easy... not to mention beautiful. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for and told her to run with it. She went above and beyond.