Fashion, Love and Pure Elegance

L’Fay Bridal would like to congratulate you on your engagement! We know that for every bride there is the perfect wedding gown and we offer the opportunity for you to discover yours. Every head will turn as you walk down the aisle.

Gown Collections

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

215E 58th. Street, New York, NY (212) 671-1051

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Tara Z

I had no clue finding a dress was such a daunting task, but after visiting almost 20 bridal salons ( I know crazy haha)- L'Fay really stood out. They have a beautiful dress selection, the staff is wonderful, and they even special ordered my dress which wasn't carried within... Read More their salon. Abi was my consultant and was beyond amazing. She was super supportive, accommodating, and went above and beyond (even answering emails!!). Dress shopping at times was a bit stressful and she managed to always be so calming and understanding, Val was the same. Amy the seamstress is very talented and meticulous. I also purchased my birdcage there, which was beautifully made. I was completely unaware and/or prepared for dress shopping and they made my experience positively memorable. Overall an awesome experience, and I am beyond happy with my dress. Thank you L'Fay!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Brynn S

Wedding dress shopping can be stressful, but at L'Fay Bridal, my experience was easy and comfortable. I had the pleasure of working with Abby. Abby and the L'Fay team were friendly, professional and accommodating, starting when I first came in looking for dresses, to putting the... Read More final touches on my wedding gown. Given that my husband and I had a destination wedding, my gown also needed to be shipped. The L'Fay team helped ensure that my dress and veil were packaged with care and sent out on time. I am so happy that I found my dress at L'Fay and had the pleasure of working with their team.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Vanessa S

I LOVE L'Fay Bridal! I purchased a gorgeous Berta gown for my wedding on my second visit to L'fay. The purchase came with some stipulations. Can we make a major alteration to the dress? Here's what I mean. I loved everything about the dress, BUT the plunging neckline since I am... Read More busty. The plunging neckline was going to be a deal breaker until Val spoke with Amy the seamstress and discussed that they could close it for me. Once I was assured of that, I was ready to sign on the dotted line. A few months later when my dress came in I was EXTREMELY nervous that the closure of the dress wouldn't look or work out as planned. But AMY has magic fingers and was so patient with me and made sure she knew exactly where and how to close it while maintaining the original look and scalloped style of the dress. So then once we discussed the alterations all that I had left to do was wait a week and pray Amy nailed the alteration. Well well well, let me tell you how GORGEOUS AND UNREAL she did it. Like the dress didnt even look like it came any other way! She added lace from other parts of my dress (couldn't even tell) to close the top and it looked like it came that Way! The dress looked even better now that I wasn't too busty and the lace at the top closure blended so naturally I couldn't even see where the original seam was. As for all of the other consultants, Abby, George, Julianna and Val, they were soooooo sweet patient and wonderful! Val was with me from day 1 and I love her disposition. So calm and patient. Thank you thank you thank you for everything you all did!!! A special thanks to AMY- the BEST SEAMSTRESS in the world!!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Deborah B

Great service and lovely space. The women at L'Fay were a pleasure to work with, including both the salespeople and the seamstresses. Choosing my dress and getting the alterations was stress-free and fun.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Andrea C

Finding the perfect Berta dress was a great experience. My consultant was very helpful. Unfortunately when it came to alterations our seamstress was very hard to work with. She argued with me and my aunt every step of the way and even wanted me to get higher shoes so she... Read More wouldn't have to make the dress shorter. When I took the dress out of the bag the day of the wedding I found that the inside of my dress was dirty but it was too late to do anything about it. Then about 2 hours in to using the bustle on my dress it breaks. I would recommend purchasing a dress here but take it somewhere else for alterations. It was a waste of money and an unpleasant experience to have the dress fit me the way it should.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Chelsea A

I had the best experience here thanks to Juliana. She was amazing- so sweet, professional and patient. I have a gorgeous berta dress, i cannot wait to see it with the alterations!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Alyssa L

Great experience at L'Fay. Juliana is impeccable - very sweet and well mannered, and extremely knowledgable about the designers and dresses. The overall experience was calm and clean. This is definitely a top-notch experience. I would recommend shopping here for your dress... Read More especially if you want to bring a few people. Lots of space and very beautiful. Ask for Juliana!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Alexandra S

DO NOT SHOP here! The one star means stay away, I would give them negative stars! Unless you want them to order the wrong size, sell you an overpriced dress with MULTIPLE holes in it, boss you around during your fitting and leave you in tears a week before your wedding! This was... Read More the most horrible experience I have ever had! They forced me to wear a dress to my wedding that I hated, because they made an error and said they could change something that in reality they could not. They saw how upset I was and did not even offer any compensation at all, they charged me in full for their seamstress services, who proceeded to continue to ruin the dress. Dont have her do your alterations, she is terrible and has a horrible attitude, rude and bossy. I had to take my dress to another seamstress to have her save the dress two days before my wedding. It was my biggest mistake to EVER set foot in this store!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Stefanie D

I give L'Fay 4 stars for having one of a kind, european cutting-edge style gowns! After going to RK bridal and some of the other typical bridal shops in NYC, L'Fay was a breath of fresh air. I found my dream Berta gown here--I cried the moment I put it on and knew immediately it... Read More was the one. Renata was super sweet and patient in helping me try on other gowns anyway just to be sure I was happy with my initial choice. L'Fay gives you personal attention in a cozy intimate setting until you buy your gown. Because I am a lawyer at a big firm in NYC, my hours are often unpredictable and I work late, so I would always book the latest fitting appointment for the day which is 6pm. Apparently that is also the time when the shop closes up and everyone working there (including the seamstress herself) just wants to rush you out and go home. In the end, Amy did a wonderful job with my gown but she needed a lot of instruction and repetitive guidance before I finally got the gown to how I wanted it. Perhaps my fitting experiences would have been different if I scheduled them for during the day or on the weekend, but unfortunately, for paying close to $10K for the gown and veil, I feel that I did not get the personal attention during the fitting appointments that was warranted.

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Kate was very helpful. I did not find THE bridal dress here, but there were pretty dresses within my budget. They have a nice variety. Make sure if visiting this place, it is at least 12-18 months prior to the wedding if interested in exquisite hand beaded detail. Dresses start... Read More around $3,000 and up.

Jillian is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Emily A

My mom and my sister came in from out of town to help me shop for my wedding dress, so I made a million appointments for the weekend to really maximize our time. We went to L'Fay Bridal first, and the first dress I tried on was "the dress," but we went to our other appointments... Read More anyway, so I have a basis to compare. Of all of the shops we went to, L'Fay was by far the best. Jillian was my bridal consultant. I told her right away that I was concerned about having the proper support in the dress because I'm very busty (34F), and that I was also concerned that my mom would throw the budget out the window and go hog-wild on a dress. She really took my guidance to heart as we walked around the shop looking for dresses, and when she pulled dresses for me to try on. She was very polite to my mom, sister, and future mother-in-law, but it was clear the entire time that her priority was finding a dress that I felt comfortable in and that I loved. Jillian suggested that I try on the dress that is now "my dress" first. She said she tries to start out the appointment strong with a killer dress. She knew that the dress would look great on me, and she also thought it would be a great match for my venue - the Field Museum in Chicago. That is a really smart move, because I tried on a ton of dresses throughout the day, some of which looked horrible, but my confidence never took a hit because I knew that the first dress I tried on looked fantastic. After a day of wedding dress shopping, I went straight back to L'Fay Bridal. I obviously went back because I love my dress, but I also went back because of Jillian and the rest of the team at L'Fay Bridal. I actually found a close contender at another store, but the bridal consultant at the other store was horrendous and I didn't want to do business with someone like that. Jillian, on the other hand, made a very stressful day relaxing and fun. The store is also charming, and has a great atmosphere. Another plus is that I never felt pressured to buy the dress - they just wanted me to find the right dress for my wedding. Great experience. I highly recommend L'Fay.

Best Boutique Bridal shop in all of NYC

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Tara G

After initially being referred to Cybelline by 2 clients of mine that had gotten their dresses there, I was very excited. It is a very personal boutique with all price points. Margaret & Renee and the seamstress Amy were all delightful. MY DRESS WAS STUNNING! It was everything I... Read More had ever hoped for. I shopped for dresses at 7 other NYC bridal shops, and I had 2 at Cybelline that I loved the most out of all.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Katie C

I love all the ladies that work here--so helpful and the dresses were beautiful and reasonably priced for a French boutique. This was the second store I went to and found my dress within 40 minutes. It was a floor sample, the last one, and was my size--also 66% off. One of the... Read More girls at the boutique called it Southern Bell goes to Paris. It was beautiful, classy, unique and so charming. I ended up adding lace sleeves (because my wedding was in the winter) and a champagne bow the tied long in the back. I was also able to get my veil and earrings at this store. If you like personal service and don't want to fight for attention, dresses or quality, come to Cymbeline & L'Fay Boutique!

Gives you the bride feeling

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Jennyfer P

I was at my wits ends having gone to every major wedding shop in the city when I got to Cymbeline. Not only was my consultant fantastic but Renee as wel. Once I purchased the dress they made me feel so comfortable and went out of their way their way to ensure my wedding dress... Read More was everything I imagined and more. Her staff especially the seamstress was unbelievable. They are masters at their craft. My alterations and build up was both sexy and demure. Jadore them

One of a kind dresses

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Caitlin C

I never knew what my "dream" dress was...but I certainly found it. I have to say I ended up really enjoying my wedding dress shopping experience. I kept my search to smaller boutiques, who really took care of me. Cymbeline/L'Fay was the last store I went to - which came... Read More recommended by a friend's sister - at this point, I had more of an idea of what I actually wanted. The staff recommended I try on the last dress I tried on - and it turns out that was the one! My mom started crying and I just knew it was it. I didn't believe everyone that that's how it happens - but it really was that cliche. Renee helped me through every step of the way. We ended up making some pretty big changes to the dress and they definitely got the job done. There was a little bit of a language barrier with their seamstress and I had to tell her a couple times to fix things, but in the end, it all got done - the dress looked stunning - and I couldn't have dreamed of a better dress. I truly believe the whole wedding dress experience is unique for every single bride out there and not every place is a good fit for everyone. But I really enjoyed my experience with Cymbeline/L'Fay and would recommend them to all brides out there!

Mrs. Axhushi :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Fabiola A

Best dress :)

The dress!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 jesika h

I am not a high strung person but if I was, I might have been slightly disappointed but.... This is in no way a bad review! I found the perfect dress and they had to make some adjustments to it and did a perfect job!!!! Anne is a master at sewing and I would trust her with any... Read More VIP dress. The only disappointment was that all of this had to be done three weeks before my wedding .... A little stressful but it was done to perfection and the staff are extremely lovely. Great selection of dresses!

I found my dream dress here!

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Chinh D

I just found and ordered my dress this past Saturday. They had the exact dress I was looking for and the sample I tried on just fit me thank god. I fell in love with the dress and didn't care anymore to try on other dresses. I guess that's how you know it's the one. Renee was... Read More the one who helped me and she was great! Everyone there was so nice and made me feel beautiful. The dress was quoted in a previous email exchange prior to my visit but then I found out it was more expensive but Renee kept her word and gave me the quote which I found great in their aspect of customer service. The shop is small but it doesn't matter if you find the one dress and I love how much more personal their service is. I can't wait till my dress arrives and I get to wear it again.

Spectacular Service & The Gown of my Dreams!

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Dana M

I tried on 3 dresses here, and the third was the gown of my dreams. I didn't visit any other bridal shops or hesitate, but purchased it right on the spot. Ivy, the saleswoman, gave us a great deal and even included the veil and alterations at no charge. Their seamstress was... Read More fabulous and they did everything I asked.

Cymbeline/L'Fay - wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Lilian B

I purchased my gown from Cymbeline L'Fay in January. With my mum and sisters overseas, I was a bit scared of the process so two friends helped me out. After visiting some of the bigger salons, from the moment I walked into Cymbeline I knew it was different - small, attentive,... Read More and on a Saturday afternoon, we had the place to ourselves! Renata helped me during my first appointment and she let us go crazy, letting us pick them ourselves to try on. One of my friends picked a dress off a mannequin, which when I tried on, made me feel like a stunning, beautiful bride - it was THE dress!There were no tears, I just felt beautiful and it was so easy to imagine myself doing my first dance in that dress! Renata was extremely patient. She knew before I did that I would come back, and happily waited while I called my mum and also understood when I said I needed to sleep on it. The next day I called them back to make an appointment, they fit me right in for Monday and this time I went alone - Ivy the manager helped me out as Renata was on leave, and she let me try a few other styles to reinforce that the dress I picked was indeed the dress for me. She stayed late to help me process my order and was super flexible about some modifications I wanted to make the dress truly mine. The alterations lady happened to be there and she was also super flexible when I discussed what I wanted done. All for a VERY reasonable price! I'm very excited about the gown and I'm looking forward to when it comes in. The designs are beautiful, the staff are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them. A colleague of mine is also getting married, so I told her to go to Cymbeline - she was bowled over with the designs, price and service so she also just purchased her dress from Cymbeline. All I can say is a big thank you to the staff for turning what I thought would be a scary process into a wonderful experience!

Wonderfull store and excelente service

Reviewed on 2/14/2013 Mayra C

I fell in love with the store and all people there, they were perfect. My consultant knew exactly what was perfect for my body type.They were also very patient with the group of people that where with me :) I definitely recommend Dresses are beautiful and unique .....

I LOVED my dress

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Brianne O

From start to finish I had a wonderful experience working with Ivy and Amy (seamstress) at Cymbeline in NYC. I went on a whim after I got an email that the store was having a trunk show and reading great reviews about working with Ivy. The intimate boutique erased any fears I... Read More had of shopping for a gown in a huge store. After trying on a few gowns that were nice but not for me, Amy brought out a lace dress she was working on. It wasn't much at first but my gut told me to trust Ivy and Amy so I walked out of the store after purchasing a concept of a dress. Over the next year and a half they listened to me and finished the dress so that it was even better than I could've imagined. I was head over heels in love with my dress and I would never have had the wonderful experience or result without the crew at Cymbeline. I still get compliments on my dress! Everyone I've encountered at Cymbeline has been lovely and I couldn't speak more highly of my wedding dress experience and how special they made it for me. Thank you!

Definitely Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Gali H

I arrived to Cymbeline after visiting a number of places including Pronovias where I had an absolutely disappointing experience. From the minute I stepped into Cymbeline & L'Fay on 5th Ave and 19th St I felt welcomed and that their only goal is to help me find the perfect dress... Read More for me. Renee, my consultant, was extremely professional and responsive. She truly listened to me and helped me narrow down the options to a few dresses that were closest to what I was looking for. When there was a part of a dress that I didn't like, they right away agreed to alter it to something that I want. Just for comparison, when I asked for a very minor addition to the straps of a dress at Pronovias, I received the answer that it is absolutely impossible. Renee gave me her honest opinion and helped me into and out of dresses until I found THE ONE. Thanks to Renee's professionalism and patience an otherwise very stressful processes became very positive and pleasant! I can't wait to wear my dress and that's exactly the feeling I was hoping for after making such an important purchase.

LOVE

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Audra R

Looks a little sketchy from the outside and going up the elevator...then the elevator doors open. Wow! A magic little gem. Ivy is fantastic, so helpful, very knowledgeable and knew what I wanted before I did. I tried on two dresses there, the first was lovely-she saw how... Read More much I loved it and brought in another very similar dress without the beading detail I didn't like on the other. I said YES to that dress. On top of that, I had gone for one of their sales and they took another $500 off the dress if I bought it right then. How could I say no??? Every experience after that was better than the last. The lady who does the tailoring is fabulous, so cute and so good at her job. The best part about this place is you know they care when you walk in. It doesn't feel like they are trying to sell you a dress. They want you to be happy and feel good! Oh, and you wont find their stuff at any of those big name bridal shops-I like that too!

Overall Great!

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Kathy K

At first, I was hesitant to follow the instructions of making an appointment on line thinking my info will just get lost in the shuffle, but Renee personally emailed me right away with available appt times - hardly any wait time. The quality of service was also very impeccable.... Read More Whatever your budget is, they treat you like you're the only bride. The dresses were all beautiful as if they were hand-picked. Not only good customer service, I was very impressed with Renee's expertise and taste, she helped me finalize my choice - surprisingly, ended up choosing a dress completely opposite my taste. She helped me pick a dress, not only beautiful, but perfect for my body/look. The price was also unbeatable! Overall outstanding experience!