Connecticut's Engagement Ring Specialists!

Libero Jewelers is a family owned and operated full service jewelry store with over 30 years of experience. Come view our array of designer mountings and wedding bands from lines such as Danhov, Gabriel & Co, Lashbrook and Benchmark. Or utilize our custom design service & find your perfect match!

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

32 C Middletown Ave., North Haven, CT (203) 624-0525
INSTAGRAM

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Kayla E

My family has been going here for years. It is a family run business and everyone there is so friendly and trustworthy. It was never even a thought to go anywhere else for the rings! After we got engaged we referred a friend who was planning to propose and he was very pleased.

Amazing business that treats you like Family!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Kathleen O

We went to Libero's for my engagement ring and for both our wedding bands. They from day 1 treated us like family and didnt try to sell us on the most expensive product just to make a buck! They listened to what our needs and wants were and found us gorgeous rongs within our... Read More budget and made sure they were perfect!!! if you're looking for genuine, professional, top notch customer service then Libero's is the place to go! This is where all my fine jewelry will be pur gased from now on!!! Highly reccommended to anyone who wants to be treated like an induvidual instead of a number like the big jewelry stores do!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Rebecca S

My friend has an engagement ring from them and it is the most gorgeous ring I have ever seen. Her ring gets noticed wherever she goes because it is really a stand-out one of kind ring. If you want an engagement ring that will wow you then look no further than Libero Jewelers.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Meagan E

My fiance picked out my ring at Libero Jewelers it is absolutely stunning! They are the most warm and loving people and treat everyone like family! They really put everything in to make my ring perfect! I love it! We also were able to pick great bridal party gifts as well and... Read More were so helpful and had great suggestions!!!