Liberty Mountain Resort

Fairfield, PA

Book Your Wedding with Liberty Mountain Resort

A BALLROOM IN FAIRFIELD, PA

Surrounded by natural streams and lush rolling hills, the time you spend at Liberty Mountain Resort in Fairfield, Pennsylvania, is an amazing departure from your everyday life. This venue has earned a reputation of being ideal for weddings all year long thanks to the spectacular views and the staff’s attention to detail. Regardless of if you prefer to get married overlooking the golf course, have a rustic venue or a more elegant wooded setting, this venue offers it all. Some of the specific locations for you to say "I do" include:

Alpine Lodge. Available for rent from mid-April to mid-November, this location offers amazing views of the mountain and features a beautiful grand stone fireplace. Other features of this space include vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and large windows that create a cozy, yet spacious, setting. This space can accommodate up to 240 guests.

Alpine Patio with Pergola. If you prefer to exchange vows outside, the mountainside three-tier, brick patio may be ideal. The space is accented with a wood and stone beam pergola that creates the ideal backdrop for your ceremony.

Boulder Ridge Lodge. Located in an intimate and private setting on the mountain, you access this location through a private tree-lined driveway. The log lodge offers a beautiful stone fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows. Space for 200 guests is available inside and the rental cost includes the dance floor. This location is available from April to December.

Boulder Ridge Gazebo. For an outdoors intimate affair, choose the cedar gazebo on the lawn of the Boulder Ridge Lodge.

Highland Lodge. Available throughout the year, the Highland Lodge offers unmatched elegance. Featuring vaulted wood ceilings and exposed beams, the Overlook Room offers a bird’s eye view of the golf course and mountains. This location is available for up to 300 guests.

The Overlook Terrace. If you prefer, you can say "I do" on the Overlook Terrace, which is joined to the Overlook Room. The backdrop offered is absolutely breathtaking with the mountains in the background.

The Liberty Mountain Resort offers a number of pre-designed wedding packages to make planning your big day simple. The chef and catering service is on site and the menu offers a large array of culinary cuisine that can accommodate any vegetarian or other special dietary needs you may have. If the packages do not suit your needs, they can be customized to fit your unique day.

Parking is available on site and shuttle services are available as well. The entire venue offers wheelchair access. Smoking is only permitted outdoors in designated areas and the staff asks that no thrown items be used, such as rice, birdseed, confetti or glitter.

In addition to amazing views and several ceremony options, there are a number of extra perks and features offered at this venue. Some of these include:

• Lighted cake and bridal tables provided
  • Elegant floor-length linens provided
  • Flatware, glassware and fine china provided
  • Hurricane globe centerpieces provided
  • Bridal suite on site
  • Discounted rates for guest rooms
  • Event planning services provided
  • Free parking and shuttle service

The Region's Premier Wedding Venue!

Surrounded by lush rolling hills and natural streams, your time spent at Liberty Mountain Resort will be an inspiring departure from the everyday. With three outdoor ceremony locations and three reception venues, Liberty Mountain Resort offers more choices than anyone in the region!

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Ballroom, Hotel, Mountain, Restaurant

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

78 Country Club Trail, Fairfield, PA (717) 642-8282
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Cameron L

My husband and I just got married September 15, 2017 at the highland lodge overlook room and terrace. We can not say enough great things from our first tour with Elizabeth, to all the planning all the details with our day of coordinator Adrienne, to the front desk hotel staff... Read More and Bridgette for handling our block of rooms and check in with such ease. Once Adrienne got us through dinner Austin helped us with the rest of the reception evening. He was great to work with as well by even having our food boxed up and taken to our room to have for later! The food was so delicious from lunch we had served to be bridal suite and the guys room to cocktail hour and dinner!The entire Liberty mountain staff is exceptional and truly goes above and beyond!! We would relive our wedding day over and over again if we could!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Brandi F

Our entire experience working with Liberty Mountain Resort was exactly what we could’ve hoped for with our reception venue. We first met with Elizabeth in Sales in May of 2015 and she worked with us on keeping dates on hold for about 2 weeks while we worked through confirming... Read More details with our ceremony venue as well as our priest. We knew right away that we wanted the Alpine Room for our reception so being able to work with them upfront was exactly what we needed when setting our date. All throughout the planning process, the girls at Liberty were there to answer questions I had regarding vendors in the area and were so receptive to my slight (ok, maybe not so slight) control-freak tendencies with needing to constantly know what was needed when and who took care of what, etc. Elizabeth was out on maternity leave during our planning process but the other girls in the office were more than happy to fill in for her during her absence. Our day-of coordinator Terry was just as helpful and attentive during the entire wedding day. We took advantage of the heavenly suite and had our hair & make-up girls come to us that morning and once Terry arrived she consistently checked in and made sure all of our early morning arrivals went smoothly and nothing needed attending to as far as the reception room goes. She even allowed us to store our cupcakes in their kitchen and had her staff set them up closer to t the reception start time as we had a family friend bake them for us and would’ve melted if she had to set them up prior to the ceremony. Our reception was absolutely perfect, from the decorations to the food & staff, they truly made our day one to remember!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Melissa B

Working with Melody and Elizabeth was a great experience. They made sure each event went perfectly and we got everything we wanted for the wedding. The staff especially was great and welcoming to all our guests even when everyone was rambunctious at the end of the night. Liberty... Read More is very reasonable for how professional they are at your wedding.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kristina V

This is a special shout out to Allie, the day of coordinator at Liberty. She went out of the box for us on our wedding day. She is genuine and goes out of her way to make sure the wedding day goes smoothly. Allie made our wedding day! We look forward to working with Allie again... Read More soon. Thank you, Allie!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Sam S

LMR was the perfect venue for our wedding! We chose to have our ceremony and reception at Boulder Ridge Lodge, which is such a beautiful and picturesque setting. Our wedding coordinator, Allie, was just as sweet as she was helpful in making sure that we had the best day... Read More possible- which we absolutely did! I have nothing negative to say about our experience here and would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Elizabeth M

We had an absolutely beautiful wedding day. Elizabeth was our wedding sales associate and was there for us every step of the way. She was incredibly helpful in answering any and all questions we had along the way. She was friendly and professional throughout the entire stressful... Read More process. Our day of coordinator, Adrienne was SO efficient, helpful, and all around amazing to work with. She worked with the DJ, the photographer, and us to make the day go off without a hitch. And if there were hiccups along the way, I certainly did not know about them. The one and only issue that we had, was regarding the hotel/block. 2 members of our bridal party, and 2 other family members did not get the discounted rate. One of the bridesmaids was actually told that there were no rooms Saturday night, and had to stay at another hotel. This ended up not being the case. Another hotel related issue was the check in time. Another bridesmaid was unable to check into her hotel room until 3:00. Our ceremony started at 2:30. I had the same issue when I tried checking in before our rehearsal meeting/run through and ended up having to get ready in a locker room. My bridesmaid was able to get an early check in, for an extra fee. Guests did complain to us about the hotel service not being all that great. Hotel issues aside, we would not have chosen any other location for our wedding. They really did a wonderful job with pulling everything together for us. We LOVED having our wedding at Liberty Mountain Resort!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Carrie J

Beautiful site. Ceremony and reception were both there. Many many compliments :) The breakfast the next morning was great. The views were gorgeous. Overpriced I would say, but I feel the entire wedding industry is overpriced and they were worth the money.

Liberty rocked!

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Heather B

Beautiful!

Boulder Ridge is Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Lindsay F

We couldn't ask for a more lovely venue for our rustic wedding. And the staff is wonderful.

PERFECT

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

Picked the venue for the great views, beautiful lodge and hotel accommodations for my guest for my wedding reception and Liberty did not disappoint. Liberty had wonderful package deal options and the quality of service and the food was top notch. The chef prepared a fabulous... Read More meal for my guest, accommodating everyone's dietary needs. The hotel staff kept me informed of all my guest and any cancellations and Kurt at the front desk even moved rooms around so my guest were near us and even delivered all my guest bags. The rooms were very nice and the staff was very friendly. So much to do at Liberty. My wedding guest played golf and the night before the event went to McKee's tavern and outside Tikki bar where they had live music and fire pit. The staff set up all the tables for my reception and lit all 100 candles. The wait staff was very friendly. Never once did I feel I had to seek them out in order to get service. They were always visible and ready to help. I did not have any worries for my coordinator Karen Pennington and Terry Bowser kept me informed and made me and my Husband feel very wonderful on our special day. I always hear there is something that goes wrong at a wedding that you can't control, but honestly speaking not one thing did I have a concern or worry about. Everything from start to finish was PERFECT. The extra's like the outside bar and music and free breakfast buffet that were offered with hot food prepared for our guest the next day was fabulous, and the great scenic views were the added bonus. Highly recommend!

Great Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/02/2014

We got married right outside of Boulder Ridge on the top of the mountain and had the reception inside the Boulder Ridge building. We fell in love with this location the first time we saw it and when it all came together it was better than we imagined. There were no issues... Read More anywhere throughout the night, everything went according to the plans. Elizabeth worked with us through the planning process and answered all questions and MaryAnn was our day of coordinator and she was extremely helpful as well. The day was perfect and many of our guests commented on how beautiful the location and building was. Overall we were very happy and would recommend this venue to anyone.

Not all perfect- beware

Reviewed on 6/28/2014

We paid for our daughters wedding-$25000 worth and we had several very unpleasant issues, most to do with their so called "wedding planner/hostess" ,Maryanne... We wrote a lengthy review pointing out the positives of our experience, as well as the negative... So we are surprised... Read More that our review was somehow deleted.... But in summary very nice place- but absolutely insist on not having Maryanne as your hostess....

Wedding at Boulder Ridge

Reviewed on 6/07/2014 Micquella S

We had our wedding at Boulder Ridge Lodge. The process started a little rocky with our assigned sales rep Kelly Kurtyka. We were switched to Melissa Boyd after a few months and some of the things Kelly had said we would get or pricing was incorrect or not conveyed properly.... Read More Melissa worked hard to get us what we were promised and it turned out wonderful! I received compliments from pretty much everyone who attended the wedding about how beautiful the lodge was. When we arrived at the venue to get ready, there were some cleanliness issues that got resolved within the hour I called. Melissa had an emergency the week before so we ended up working with another individual who was just as helpful! Our day of coordinator was Caron. She walked through everything with me and made sure everyone was good to go! The wait staff were extremely efficient and absolutely wonderful. We did have a few issues with bones in one of our main entrees but the site manager handled it with care. The other two dishes we had, everyone raved about. I will have to say, we had a guest who became severely intoxicated during the night. The on site security person went above and beyond to make sure the gentleman was taken care of and even went and got his own personal vehicle to take him back to his hotel room. I actually had no idea this all happened until the morning after. They handled it with the utmost discretion. The hotel rooms were phenomenal! Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and I cannot imagine having it any where else. I would and will be recommending Liberty Mountain Resort to any friends getting married around the area.

Venue is Awesome, Service Not so Much

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Tawne H

The venue at Boulder Ridge Lodge is absolutely beautiful and the food is delicious. Unfortunately, the customer service is not quite as wonderful. Our coordinator was switched approximately 2 months before our wedding, so we had to go over all the same questions and refill out... Read More forms. And when the coordinator changed, so did some of the pricing and policies. Even though we had a price quote reflecting what was told to us by the original coordinator, they would not honor that. The difference ended up being almost $3,000. And on our wedding day, we had a new coordinator...which turned out to be okay because she my favorite by far. Also, I was very displeased with the hotel block. We were quoted (by the first coordinator) at $105/room....when my quests called to book, they were told $189, which is absolutely ridiculous for the area and quality of the hotel. If I had known that from the beginning, I would have reserved a block somewhere else instead.

Excellent Planning Staff!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Ashley M

Our wedding this past September was everything we could have hoped for! Due to rain, our event at Boulder Ridge was moved inside: our staff was excellent at taking care of everything so I was not stressed or concerned. It turned out beautifully and we are so grateful!

THE best wedding ceremony/reception place available!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kimberly O

Wonderful venue, fantastic staff! From the first call to set up an appointment, my husband and I were thrilled with the service. And of course once we did our tour, we knew we wanted to have our wedding here! What a beautiful location! We had our wedding ceremony and reception... Read More at Boulder Ridge. From its stone patio, to the wrap around deck, fireplace and rustic feel, Boulder Ridge is stunning. Beautiful backdrop for our pictures. Aside from the amazing views/decor, the food was phenomenal! My guests were so pleased with the amount of food they received during the cocktail hour and dinner and continue to rave about how delicious everything was! From day one, the staff was amazing. We worked with Melissa during the planning and Mary Anne the day of. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful these two woman are! Each made sure we were taken care of and we can’t thank them enough for everything they did to make our rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly! In addition to that, the entire staff at Liberty Mountain resort, from Jeannie and the rest of the staff at the hotel to those that worked in the restaurant, were absolutely wonderful! My family and friends continue to comment about how much they enjoyed their stay. If you are looking for the complete wedding package, look no further, this place is absolutely the best place to get married!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Kimberly S

Liberty was amazing from the staff to the venue itself to the food to the hotel! Everyone was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I saw Liberty on the knot and when we visited it in person we just knew it was perfect!!! We worked with Melissa Boyd to get all of our details... Read More straightened out and she was wonderful! The venue is beautiful in itself, let alone all of the details that were added. Everyone raved about the food! The staff was more than pleasant and accommodating! I wouldn't have changed a thing! I highly recommend Liberty to any Bride let alone any other event!

Couldn't have been more Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Lindsay D

My husband and I live in Virginia and had checked out several venues before we made it to LMR. Once we saw Boulder Ridge Lodge in person we knew for sure that was our venue. It is absolutely gorgeous there. Melissa was absolutely amazing. Planning a wedding 5 hours away was... Read More challenging but Melissa made everything possible. She always responded to emails quickly and went out of her way to help me when I needed it. She always had a good attitude even though I'm sure I annoyed her with my dozens of emails. We were not nervous or anxious about anything logistics related for the wedding. Maryann was our day of coordinator and she was just as relaxed and always assured us everything would happen as planned and that it did! All of the staff was friendly and accommodating. There is nothing we would change or have had done differently and our day was perfect thanks to the staff at LMR. Everyone that attended the wedding still comments to us and other people how beautiful the venue was and how wonderful the wedding was. Thank you so much Melissa and Maryann!

Beautiful Location, But...

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Laura B

Liberty has 3 different ceremony/reception sites at their resort. I fell in love with Boulder Ridge as soon as I saw it. My sales representative Pat seemed very friendly. After doing what I thought was my due diligence, I decided to book with them. That is when things went... Read More downhill... They failed to mention that the date I had picked (the only date they had available, I should have known better) was the same as the 150th Battle of Gettysburg. All of the hotels in the area (including Liberty) were completely booked. This didn't show up when I tried researching the date beforehand b/c Liberty isn't in Gettysburg, just extremely close. Also, the actual date of the battle was 3 days beforehand, but the celebrations went on all week. They had promised me blocks of rooms for my guests, and then refused to give them to me. One of my main reasons I had booked with them was because there was a hotel on site, and all of my out of town guests could stay there. WRONG! They all had to stay over 40 minutes away. 2 of my guests were able to get a room at Liberty, at $250 a night (far above the original quoted price). As my wedding date neared, my sales coordinator became less and less helpful. She failed to return calls and emails. She misquoted prices to me, got my menu choices incorrect, etc. And then, during the rehearsal, a staff member let it slip that they had totally overestimated the expected Gettysbrug crowds and they had over 50% of their rooms available, back at the normal off season rate of around $100 a night. Needless to say, I was no too pleased when I found that out. Moving on to the positive :) The actual wedding day coordinator, Karen was beyond helpful and friendly. She was able to fix the menu mistakes the sales rep made and was more than helpful the day of. The hor d'ourves were delicious! The food was pretty good. The location is gorgeous (minus the bridal suite... but I knew that going in). Overall, the location is beautiful, and it was a good venue, but it definitely could have been better.

Great Venue!

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Rachel M

I got married in September 2012 at Boulder Ridge Lodge. I had a wonderful experience working with everyone at the resort. It was a perfect day and I loved how everything turned out. The best part is all of the planning was relatively easy, Liberty does a lot of the leg-work for... Read More you. Kelly K. was great and quickly responded to everything I needed with a smile, the staff on the day of was so accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with everything and that all aspects of the day ran smoothly. I highly recommend going with Boulder Ridge for your big day.

Great venue!

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Stacy L

I had my wedding at Boulder Ridge Lodge. I received many compliments about how gorgeous it was and how good the food was. Kelly was my assigned wedding coordinator and she was very helpful, organized and available. She really helped make the planning process much simpler. I... Read More loved that they provided the catering and took care of all the rentals. They also provided a list of recommended (not required) vendors which was very helpful. All of the staff members that I encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a gorgeous and unique setting and stress-free planning!

better than imagined!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Meghann P

everyone went above and beyond to prepare for the wedding and perfect it the day of!

Perfection

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Cynthia S

From the help with the planning to the wedding coordinator the day of everyone was so helpful. The food was amazing and I love it! The rooms are nice and spacious! Perfect. Nothing bad to say at all!

Most amazing day!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Pam T

My wedding took place in the Alpine Room. It was fantastic. So many people complimented us on the food, the location, and just the entire atmosphere. Kelly Kurtyka was fantastic with all of the planning along the way and she went out of her way to answer any questions I had... Read More in a very prompt manner. Our wedding day consultant, Terry was fantastic. We had to move our ceremony inside due to the incredibly hot weather and they made everything work as if it was the plan the entire time. Words cannot express how thankful I am to all of the staff at Liberty for accomodating us and helping to make everything the best!!

Autumn Reception

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Jen B

The planning process was very easy due to Kelly's assistance. We felt that Ski Liberty offered the best services/food/etc for the money! And it turned out that we were right. The room was gorgeous - and Mary Ann went to great lengths to make sure that everything was perfect... Read More for Jeff and I. Would recommend Ski Liberty to any engaged couple!