Capturing the Beauty of Life

From the initial consultation to your finished wedding album, Life with View Studio is dedicated to providing you with an exceptional wedding photography experience. We understand those one of a kind moments you want captured on your weddings day. On your big day you don’t just want a photographer... you want someone whose life passion is to capture every sweet kiss, smile, and tear. Not only can you trust us as your storyteller, but also as friends. Email us today to share your story and let's start this amazing journey together!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

1253 Market St., Suite 200, Chattanooga, TN Chattanooga & Worldwide (423) 413-6559

Go with a pro that goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Jessie P

Life with a View Studio was recommended to me by several co-workers. From the first moments I met her, Brittany put me at ease with her professionalism and kindness. Brittany’s portfolio was impressive to me because she showcased a diverse client mix and captured each... Read More person’s individual beauty and personality through her photography. Moreover, an important factor in my decision was that Brittany includes a print release in her packages so that I could obtain my photos on a flash drive and use at my personal discretion for sharing, printing, etc. Since I planned my wedding on a shorter timeline out of town, I was unable to plan out all of the details I had wanted. And on the big day, it was so true that it zoomed by in a blur! This is where Brittany’s professionalism really was a lifesaver. While I put together a basic list of shots I wanted to get, Brittany rounded out my photography with many shots and poses to give us good variety in our wedding portfolio. As a curvy bride, I told her not to hesitate to suggest poses to capture us in the most flattering ways, and I was so pleased that we ended up with a majority of “awesome!” photos. My husband was really happy that we had so many pictures that looked like they came out of a magazine. Brittany and Dustin knew exactly what they needed to do and I didn’t have to worry about the photography at all. It was especially wonderful how they documented many of the details on our wedding day, like close ups of the cake, décor, etc. because we stayed busy having a blast the entire evening! It turned out to be very good advice to take care when selecting a photographer because they will be the vendor that spends the most time with you and will operate behind the scenes on the big day. Brittany was a calm, positive professional that made sure we captured all of the photography we wanted, even when the weather didn’t fully cooperate. Life with a View Studio really went above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service both before, during, and after the wedding! Brittany took so much stress off of me in an already stressful and exciting experience of a wedding. They have been a pleasure to work with and I plan to be a repeat customer. I highly recommend Life with a View Studio for wedding photography!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kelsie H

Brittany handled my engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding and she is AMAZING. No need to do more research - Life with a View is the answer. Our pictures are stunning and Brittany's demeanor is perfect for this job. She is never frazzled but always efficient which... Read More helped put everyone (and especially me) at ease on the big day. We have pictures of all the right moments during the ceremony and reception but we didn't even notice she was there. And her pictures of our day are varied and beautiful - I can't wait to print them! I can't say enough nice things about Brittany. I highly recommend booking her for all your photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Julia S

Brittany at Life with a View Studio is a wonderful, unique photographer with a fabulous vision for the arts. She captured beautiful engagement and wedding pictures of my husband and me and our family and friends. She made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera,... Read More and we maintained easy contact throughout the process through emails and phone calls. We are absolutely in LOVE with all of our photographs from the wedding day and the engagement session. Could not have asked for a better photographer or experience!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Blaise K

Brittany was fantastic to work with! She is amazing at her job and I am more than pleased with our photos. Her detail shots were perfect and she was able to capture the love and beauty of our day. I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who truly cares about your... Read More vision!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kaitlyn C

Haven't felt this amazing, empowered And gorgeous in a long time!!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Tiffany R

We absolutely love Brittany! She answered any questions we had from day one and worked with us on whatever we needed. We got an engagement session as part of our package, our pictures were so beautiful and she went above and beyond for any ideas we came up with. On our wedding... Read More day she was simply amazing, We all felt at ease knowing she was there to give us direction. She was so patient with all of us and we still cant believe she got all seven of the kids in our wedding to cooperate in every picture! We are so glad we found her to document our special day.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Allison S

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Life with a View Studio. Brittany is fantastic to work with. She is very responsive and made the experience as stress-free as possible! My husband and I are very shy in front of cameras, but Brittany brought out the... Read More best in us during our engagement session and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding photos are stunning. She is a wonderful editor who knows how to keep things looking natural, which is one of the biggest reasons we were drawn to her work. She treats you more like a friend than a customer. She and her second photographer clearly understand and love what they do. She listens to what you want, is willing to give suggestions and guidance, and is extremely flexible. She catches all the little details you'd be afraid to forget. I highly recommend Life with a View Studio!

May Wedding

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Marie L

After doing a LOT of research trying to find a good photographer to capture our May wedding, I opted to hire Life with a View. It was one of the best decisions I have made. Not only did our engagement pictures look like they came out of a magazine, but Brittany also did an... Read More AMAZING job capturing all of the details of our special day. She was very organized on the day of the wedding, and was able to capture pretty much all of the shots that we had requested. She did a very good job positioning us in a way that didn't look so artificial. I loved that she sent out a "sneak peak" of the shoot while she finished getting the rest of the pictures edited. Brittany was wonderful to work with. She is very responsive by phone or by email. I will definitely be using her services again for future life events and I would definitely recommend working with her for your special day!

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Sarah P

Brittany and her husband are a wonderful team. They do great work and help make the busy day less stressful. Brittany is great at finding ways to take different photos. This company did both my engagement and wedding photos. Brittany also does baby photos and when that day... Read More comes, I can't wait for her to do mine. She make it feel like you two have been friends forever. She is amazing. I can't say much on the Photo Booth. No one really used it because they forgot or were busy on the dance floor. But we did take a picture and it came out amazing :)

Awesome!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015

Brittany at Life With A View was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were more than happy with everything that she provided. Even our guest at the wedding talked about how great they were! We got alot for a very reasonable price! Very happy with them. I couldn't be happier with... Read More the photos we have to remember our special day! I would definitely recommend them and I will definitely use them again for future photos!

Perfectly captured our day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Mallory D

Brittany at Life With a View studio is absolutely amazing to work with. She makes you feel so comfortable and really takes the time to get to know you as a couple. I also can't say enough how perfectly she captured our day. Every moment is there, and she truly captured the... Read More emotion from that day. I truly love reliving our wedding day through those photos. She also has attention to detail. She sent me a hanger with my new last name for my dress photos. I was blown away by her sweet gesture. She was also willing to drive 2 hours to a location to shoot our engagement photos to capture the look I wanted. You will truly be happy with your wallet and your photos if you choose Life With a View Studio!

Best photographer!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014

My husband and I truly could not have asked for a better photographer! Brittany the owner of "life with a view" is the sweetest person and amazing photographer. She truly took the time to make sure we got all the photos we wanted! She traveled out of her way three different... Read More times! (Due to the fact that she did our engagment photos and then our wedding and reception were on two different days) Our pictures came out with great color quality! Which is the one thing I am picky on pictures about! We defiantly recommend her to everyone that's looking for a amazing photographer! You won't regret it!

Amazing Photographer! Amazing Photos!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Alyssa L

My husband and I hired Brittany Carpenter for our wedding. Finding her was one of the simpler decision in the wedding process, because once we met her we knew she would be perfect. She did our engagement photos and was willing to hike to capture some really great photos. For... Read More the wedding Brittany and her assistant were able to capture all the little details and special moments of the big day. She makes you feel so relaxed and natural in taking photos. I would recommend Brittany to anyone looking for a photographer in the Chattanooga area.

We love our photos!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

Life with a View Studio was the photographer that my husband and I chose for our special day. We live in Florida and we were planning the wedding in Chattanooga, where I grew up. We looked at a bunch of different photographers, but nothing really jumped out at us as being right... Read More for US. And then we found Brittany at Life with a View. Her photos were absolutely stunning and I called my mother, who was making all the arrangements for me from Chattanooga, and I told her that I found my photographer! Brittany and I were in contact whenever I needed her, before and after the wedding. She was always there with answers, suggestions, solutions. I felt like she made the day so much easier and fun. We were thrilled to have her spend the day with us. I just got the album in the mail today, and I rushed onto this site to write a review, because I could not be happier with her work. Every little detail was treated with such care, from the fun packaging to the personal touches to the beautiful photography. If you are in Chattanooga or any surrounding areas (I think they even travel for some weddings), check out their website. From first-hand experience, I can honestly say that I will always remember that day, not just because it was the most important and wonderful day of my life... But I will remember it so vividly because I have these incredibly beautiful photos to look at. I wish we lived in Chattanooga, because we would have Brittany take all our photos!

I love my wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

I am so happy I chose Life With A View to photograph my wedding and reception! The pictures were beautiful and Brittany and Dustin were a pleasure to work with. They were relaxed and friendly and know what will photograph well. Brittany even rushed the sneak peek so I could show... Read More the pictures of our wedding at our second reception the next week. I can't recommend Life With A View highly enough!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Stephanie

Brittany was wonderful to work with! For both engagement and the wedding it was awesome! Her photos captured the moments perfectly!

Awesome Contemporary Photographer

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Lindsey L

Brittany and her team were great! I have to credit Brittany's organization and preparedness before the wedding day even arrived. She got a lot of information from me in advance which made me feel secure and at ease that she knew exactly what was going on that day. The photo... Read More booth was a last minute addition; so I really appreciate her being flexible to add it in. Teh guests really enjoyed that part! The photos we've seen so far (it's only been 10 days since our wedding) are absolutely beautiful and definitely large print-wall-hanging worthy! :) What I love best so far is that Brittany released a sneak peak photo and snippet video very quickly after the wedding. With social media being so prevalent, this was awesome to be able to share with guests so soon with the celebration still fresh in people's memories. Life With A View is fantastic! I highly recommend for any photography shoot but especially weddings!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Lindsay T

Life with a View does an amazing job! The photos they took were great and the ideas that they had I would of never thought of. I am so glad I choose them to do the wedding pictures.

A true gem!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Chéla H

My husband and I are absolutely in love with our wedding photos!!! Brittany and Dustin are such an amazing couple and exude positive energy that makes you so relaxed in front of their cameras. They captured all the special moments and more. The price was reasonable and what I... Read More

would consider a steal for the quality. They were very accommodating and responsive to all my emails and requests both before and after the wedding. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. When we become pregnant they are definitely first on my list for pregnancy and family photos

Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Lyndsey H

Don't look any where else, you have found the best! I cannot tell you how pleased we are with our engagement and wedding pictures. Everyone comments on what a wonderful job Brittany did. I chose her because she had great reviews and her wedding package couldn't be beat and I am... Read More so glad I did. Worth every penny. She is so flexible and really takes the time to make it personal and the quality is amazing. She will be getting lots of referrals from us and we can't wait to use her again and again as our family grows and hopefully for a baby shoot one day ;) Thank you Brittany!!!!!

Life with a View Studio - wonderful

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Brittany B

I highly recommend Brittany Carpenter and Life with a View studio. She is so professional and caring and made my day so special. The photos were perfect and everything I could have wanted for my wedding photos. The photo package was affordable and worth every penny and getting... Read More to work with Brittany was such a blessing. Please check out LWAV studio. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Brittany Carpenter

Hello, I'm Brittany. I’m the camera, heart, and soul behind Life with a View Studio. My passion is to tell your story through photography by capturing those beautifully real moments. I will preserve your memories in photos that you'll love now and for generations to come. I feel strongly about getting to know the people I photograph, so I can truly capture their personalities, and the special love they share. Above all, I love my job and couldn't imagine doing anything else. I love working with amazing couples on the best day of their lives, and letting my images tell an unforgettable story.